Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Enigma
03:15:41 
She fight on my rooster till I win
 || Enlighten purple
03:15:31 She/her idk
wish you luck with the rooster bro
 Continental Wolves
03:14:10 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
If I dont come back to chat in a little bit yall know the rooster won this fight
 Voxtexy
03:14:03 Vox, Corey
Oh dear
 Ecifircas
03:13:43 
Anthropomorphic (I can't spell) Vape pen,,
 Existence
03:13:37 Exist / Kuskyn
6 more litters to wait on today, and 13 more hours for the next lot to him 80 hours ;-;
I'm going to have a nap maybe they'll give me them sooner if I'm off
 Voxtexy
03:12:56 Vox, Corey
I mean.. I could make that a thing. I just need a feral version of Cigarette or an anthro version of Vape
 Everlasting Torment
03:12:52 Anubis, Samael
Yay it's nearly the October event
 Ecifircas
03:12:50 
kycantina, you get it.
 Empress Midnight
03:12:21 
Hey Chat
 kycantina
03:12:06 ky but it's spooky
Eci, 250k words enemies to lovers and fake dating
 Ecifircas
03:11:17 
Are Cigarette and Vape in love,,?
 Boeing
03:09:33 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
What a sentence to log in to
 kycantina
03:08:58 ky but it's spooky
Johnny, IRL money or saving mush to buy them from other players mostly
 Continental Wolves
03:08:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
 Continental Wolves
03:07:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Now to try catching this bird without falling on my ass
 OneFourOne
03:07:32 Johnny, he/him
How do I get apples in this game?
 Enigma
03:07:31 
She boogey on my man till I palette
 Voxtexy
03:07:03 Vox, Corey
ET,
I might change Vape's. I struggled to find a pink one that'd be fitting lmaoo
 Arctic Moon
03:06:54 NY, Malo, Arctic
pvp anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Jackal : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    174    175    176    177    178   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 28, 2023 10:03 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/F/ Stray/ M: Aoife
The young dog followed after the wolf, she could tell the cold was bothering her but kept to herself. Finley trotted after the wolf trying to keep up, she looked at the uneven ground watching her footing as she followed closely behind. The cold kept breezing into her face causing her to like her nose more than once making it ice cold.
Finley brought her head up after hearing the wolf say something, the wolf's name was Aoife and was part of the Eastern Pack. It finally clicked into Finley's head of why they chose the mountains instead of flat land.
"My name is Finley" she answered with a calm voice keeping close to the wolf as much as possible. Once the wolf came to a stop Finley did as well stepping besides her, the territory marker was stale so it was obvious this was the end of their territory .
"Thanks for helping me" Finley told the wolf giving a small toothy smile before look around scouting out any safe places to stay as winter was coming around fast.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 30, 2023 01:22 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Makena | F | fox | M: Muli
Makena watched as Muli tried to catch the fish. She was honestly surprised the fish didn't dart away the second his paw was in the water. It definitely did swim away though, or atleast tried to once a fox fell into its waters. Kena jumped up but hesitated as she stared into the rushing ice cold water. Luckily her hesitation didn't get Muli swept away and he just pulled himself back up onto dry ground. Not that she would've been able to save him, even if she had jumped in. The vixen let out a shaky breath as she wobbled on weak legs over to the love of her life. Water was perhaps the one thing she wouldn't be able to save Muli from. She quickly stopped when droplets of water sprayed onto her face. It woke her up enough so that she could get her act together.
Makena took a deep breath as Muli finished drying off before presenting the fish to her. If she wasn't so shaken, she would've been impressed that he managed to catch the fish while tumbling into the river. Instead of eating the fish, Kena gave Muli a stern look. "You have to be careful. You cant just walz wherever you please." Normally the vixen wouldn't get so upset over a small mistake, but to her this wasn't just a no big deal small mistake. They were dealing with water, after all. A river to be exact. Deep down though, she knew it wasn't really Muli's fault and that it could've happened to anyone, but that didn't stop her from worrying. Before Kena could say more, the fox felt cold dots on her back. She looked up to see it started snowing.
Makena sighed and turned to look at Muli once more. "Im sorry for grouching at you. But seriously, be careful. Now, lets go inside and warm up. Something tells me a storm is coming." The vixen gave Muli a small smile before picking up the fish he had caught. "And...thank you." She added through a mouth full of fish before turning towards the den. She waited for Muli before quietly walking beside him.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 30, 2023 08:29 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Temari/F-3years| Guard/Stays Unite| Mentions: Quilo, Alha, Freya |
Her ears lifted as her head spun around, her gaze locked onto Alha, pausing briefly hearing her call them over. Temari glance sideways at Quilo when she caught him turn with her, stifling a laugh when his paws seemed to get caught up on each other.
"Yes Ma'am" she barked with a smile, her tail once again picking up speed again. Standing up straight she lifted her tail, trotting over to the new member while she tried and failed to keep her tail still. The tip giving a small wave as she followed her black and white companion.
She chuckled when the husky male almost toppled over into the female, before her own blue gaze swept over the newcomer. "I'm Temari" she voiced dipping her head, "also a new guard here". Her tail started to wag behind her again, her energy returning full force.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 30, 2023 08:41 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Aoife/F| Scout/Eastern| Mentions: Finley|
She tilted her head towards the dog, Finley and nodded giving her a gentle smile. "Of course, happy to help" Aoife voiced, flicking her ear to say it wasn't a big deal.
She looked around the area, lifting her nose to scent the markers. It didn't appear that anyone was nearby, which meant the dog would have to navigate alone. This caused her to frown and glance sideways at Finley.
Aoife sighed roughly and shook herself, she was stressing herself out. "Follow the river and you'll reach the camp, if you travel quickly you should reach there before the storm hits" she voiced motioning her nose towards the river.
Turning she flicked her tail to leave, but found herself pausing. Instincts telling her not to leave the dog by herself, glancing over her shoulder at the female with a frown.
"The guards might be abit cautious when you arrive.." she started with a sigh, and after a brief pause "will you be alright on your own?" Aoife glanced away for a moment feeling awkward, but returned her gaze to Finley waiting for the dog's response.

Edited at September 30, 2023 08:42 PM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 1, 2023 06:02 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l Raven l M: Willow
Brute trotted through the undergrowth, jumping small logs and ducking beneath low hanging branches. Within a few moments he was back beside the deer carcass. He took in its rich scent, eishing to just take a deep bite of the warm, tender flesh. But doing that would be a bad example, knowing very well the Alpha ate first. He grabbed the doe's scruff, making sure he didnt damage the prey, and started dragging it back. He soon realized he couldnt go back the way he came, due to the obstacles blocking his way. Luckily though he could see a clearer route, and started towards that path.
A little while later, he could see the entrance to camp. He dragged the deer the rest of the way and laid it gently in the prey pile. Shaking off the small ice shards that had built up on his fur, he went towards the medics den, knowing Willow would be in tuere. He poked his head in, and said in a small voice, "Willow, you in there?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 1, 2023 09:30 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Nolan || M || Loner || Mentions: Anyone

Nolan slowly made his way closer to the river, the faint sound of the rushing waters could be heard in the distance. His paws fell on the cold earth softly and made a slight slushy crunch, from the snow that started to pile, with each fall.

His tail swished back and fourth with each step, bouncing up and down ever so slightly. He was happy to finally see the snow start to pile higher with each passing minute. It's flurries came in waves, some points it would slow, and some it would quicken. The snow floated delicately like dandelion fluff.

Every now and then he'd stop, looking at an especially nice pile of snow where the trees thinned and backing away from it, only to run back at it and throw his front paws in it, watching the snow fly in different directions, most of it landing on his dark fur.

Nolan would hesitate at some points, sniffing the air as if he had smelled something close, but soon he would think nothing of it and continue on.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 2, 2023 04:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shalah | F | Medic | SUP | M: Frodo, Kenai, Bardou(ind)
Shalah gave the male a warm smile before gesturing for him to follow her. "We would be glad to have you," she said, making her way back to camp. She kept her pace at a slow yet reasonable pace. Looking up, she could see the snow growing heavier. Her sister was right, get all the dogs back to the camp. Shalah looked over at Kenai before her eyes wandered, scanning the forest around her. Where was that wolf? She couldn't have gotten far with her injuries unless she pushed herself. And that could have extensive strain on her wounds.

Shalah made it back to camp with her little group in time to meet Alha who looked to be scanning the riverside. The female turned to her as Shalah let out a small yip. A smile was shot her way before her sister made her way over, her head held slightly higher than normal. Shalah understood a moment later when Alha said, "Bardou did not return to camp. Loki and Harry are nowhere to be found either." Shalah flattened her ears, annoyance spreading across her features before it disappeared. She turned back to Frodo before saying, "Alpha Alha, meet Frodo. Frodo, meet Alpha Alha, leader of our rag-tag group." At her intro to the pack, she earned a chuckle from Alha. "Indeed, it is a pleasure to meet you Frodo. Kenai can show you where you will be sleeping, I need to round up the last of my pack before the snow gets too heavy." Alha said, a look of concern but also warmth on her face.

Shalah gave both Kenai and Frodo a smile before nodding towards Alha, "If I'm not back before the storm hits, I have taken shelter with the wolves. I need to make sure Bardou is getting the attention she needs with those wounds." Alha looked over at her with a very concerned look causing a chuckle from Shalah, "I can take care of myself Alpha. Besides, Alpha Shadow will make sure I get back safely afterwards." Shalah finished before starting towards the river. Alha looked after her with a sigh before nodding towards Frodo. "I'll be around to join you soon Frodo. I believe I'm only missing two dogs now." She said before heading towards the forest side of the camp.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 3, 2023 02:45 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Kenai/M| Scavenger/Strays Unite| Mentions: Shalah, Frodo, Alha, Temari(ind)|
As they returned to the camp he noticed the medic scanning the ares, forwning he thought she was looking for someone. But he stayed silent, wanting to respect her. Lifting his head noticing Alha approach them as they returned, Kenai dipped his head in greeting. He hesitated hearing that three names mentioned as missing, his eyes narrowing briefly in concern.
When the female shepherd turned her attention to him he was at full attention, nodding his head "of course Alpha". His orange gaze paused on the medic hearing she was going to go out and look by herself, his stomach twisted at the idea but seeing Alha relent he would trust her judgement. At least this time without voicing a concern.
He glanced back at the smalled dog, thinking for a moment before turning back to Alha. "I can see if I can track them after I've shown Frodo to the den's" Kenai voiced calmly, pausing he added "if you want me to that is". He didn't want to overstep her judement or authority. His gaze flicked between the alpha and disappearing form of the medic, then to the min-pin and then dens further in camp. Gaze briefly searching for the familiar creamy coat of his sister, in vain much to his displeasure.
~
~-[][][]-~.~-[][][]-~
~
|Willow/F| Queen//Raven| Mentions: Brute, Hunting patrol(ind)|
Willow sighed content as she relaxed into the moss, having currled up in the small corner by the entrance. Her ear flicked at the sound of footsteps, lifting her head with a smile hearing Brute's voice. "Over here" she voiced softly, just enough so he could hear her yet not to wake anyone resting further within the den.
She winced faintly as she shifted her position, trying to make room for the dark male should he want to join her. Willow felt her shoulder throb painfully in protest, but did her best to ignore it. She smiled at Brute, happy to see he'd returned safe. She could pick up the scent of the deer lingering on his pelt, it was a welcome scent as it promised food.
"Is alpha Night still out with the hunting patrol? Have the others returned yet? She felt herself asking before she realised it, slightly cursing herself for being worried about others before herself again. Her honey eyes darkened briefly glancing further into the den, frowning at how quiet it had become. The injuries that had been caused and the pain the pack had faced. she was worried how winter would be with so many injured, would they be able to find enough food for everyone? Willow sighed roughly, not only that but thei medic was at another pack leaving her apprentice her alone. The poor kid would be very busy by myself with all these patients, now she was added to that list..thanks to that kick from the deer she huffed with a frown.

Edited at October 3, 2023 02:56 PM by East MountainClan
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 3, 2023 04:10 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hymir
Male | Wolf | The Great Eastern Pack | Mentions: Storm

The young male was surprised when he got a response from the other. And to even shock him more - it wasn't a response out of malice or anger, but moreso one of understanfing and forgiveness. At the self-degration, he gave Storm a serious look saying : "Stop, don't degrade yourself or feelings. I was unneedly harsh, though I had my own reasons for provication" - there was no reason for me to take it out on you. He said sternly and firmly, with a frown that just dared the other to argue wih his statement. He didn't expect this conversation to go so easily between the two, and he couldn't help but feel a bit relieved. What he wasn't expecting was a personal question about himself to be asked and he gave a soft hum to himself.

"Well, I'm going to see if my mother still needed any help - unless you had more questions." he said looking at Storm politely

" Well, it'll be two years for us. I guess it's been a while since I had been around others my age and I've been acting akwardly," he said honestly - a uncommonly gentle expression coming over his face at the thought of his mother. " Besides, it's not easy to stomach seeing a dead body or such graphic wounds - so you're braver than most would've been in the situation. " he spoke in tha professional tone of his
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!October 3, 2023 09:17 PM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award
Freya // Gaurd // Strays // Mentions: Quilo // Temari // Shalah // Alha

Freya felt her floppy partially straight audits fold back as the large male bounded over to her, his nose almost brushing her own had she not elegantly hoped backwards to avoid it. Her optics glimered with an emotion that couldnt really be discribed as one singular emotion. Freyas optics held a storm of feelings so muddled up it was a mess to figure out.

At his greeting she calmly swayed her banner, she wasnt one to wag her banner. Never really needing to, well... perhaps she had when her pups had been born but, that was different. A dark cloud formed in her mind but with a calm blink she refocused on Quilos question, as well as the name of the female who had just joined her companion.

"Pleasure Quilo, and Temari. Im Freya Gaurd and Hunter of your newly formed pack."

Freya felt her audits tugged to breif conversation behind her. So with a polite cranium dip she padded up to the alpha as Shalah left the camp her optics drawn tight with concern.

"Will she fair well or shall I follow to ensure no injury happens? I dont know all thats there to protect her so if shes safe to proceed then ill not fret till the storm subsides."

Freya said her banner swaying as more snow flurried down from the darkening clouds around them... a sudden urge to go and curl around her pups made her stiffen harshly before she let her shoulders sage. The responsibility was no more... no pups to fret about.

Edited at October 3, 2023 09:18 PM by ~Spice~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    174    175    176    177    178   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us