Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:29:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
How are you?
 Amygdala
05:28:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Conquering the last jungle level for my quest XD

And trying to draw a forest scenery but i can't get it right
 kycantina
05:27:40 ky but it's spooky
hey techno!
 RoyalNightStorm
05:27:06 
hi
 technoblade
05:27:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy!

How're you?
 Amygdala
05:26:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Can't wait for fei to pop up in chat XD

Hi techno
 BlazingVenom
05:25:28 
evening o7
 technoblade
05:24:56 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Boeing
05:23:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy he even has the same everything now xD
 Amygdala
05:20:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yay go salad...time to grow up and haund new packs XD
 Boeing
05:19:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
-WP Click-
Salad reincarnated xD
Totally worth 12 apples
 Amygdala
05:18:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Show him off XD
 Volks
05:17:34 Volks
Dang BJake, you've gotten very good
05:17:26 Asmodeus (he/they)
*him not her
 Boeing
05:17:26 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
We did it Amy
Salad reincarnated
05:17:10 Asmodeus (he/they)
-WP Click-

I need a dessert name for her cause all sugar rushes kids is gonna be named after food
 Kháos
05:15:00 Kaos || Khaos
05:13:51 Asmodeus (he/they)
-WP Click-

paws for Ghost Face Jr?
05:13:16 Asmodeus (he/they)
Bjake

also that looks amazing, so cute
 Faulty Demons
05:12:33 Ollie, Gold
BJake
That looks amazing dude!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +3
Bengal Tiger : +1
Anaconda : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    173    174    175    176    177   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 20, 2023 01:33 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Solaris || 5 Years || Male || Raven Pack Hunter || M: Shiva, Arashi, Mairea (Ind)

Solaris padded behind the two ladies – his pace slow (much slower than what he would prefer) and eyes hard set on the path ahead. The two had, naturally, greeted him upon his sudden arrival. But, much to his pleasure, neither seemed much for conversation now with their only responses being either a huff or silence. Good. He really didn’t feel like one sided conversations right now.

Not that they would have time for such a thing at the moment that is. A scent soon lingered its way to his nostrils, one familiar and tantalizing. The smell of moose. A low, barely audible rumble formed in his chest, pleased by the find. It had been some time since he had encountered a moose. Let alone with a group – seeing as he and his darling had been on their own for some time now. This would be quite the worthy challenge. If it’s a bull, that is. Cows are not much of a challenge, though are rather big annoyances with calves. Not that we’d be hunting the calf. Too much energy spent for such little food.

Crouching down slightly, his flaming eyes look to the lead female for orders. Two signals were given, one for the brindle female to go around and one for him to follow. He did as instructed, sticking close but a distance behind her. Just so he wouldn’t run her over on accident, being as heavy and large as he is all.

The animal soon entered his light of sight. The beast was most certainly a bull, but an old one at that. The sun touched wolf bit back an aggravated growl. This was no challenge for him. Though, he did have to give credit for the selection in general. While he would much prefer a bull in its prime, this was the smartest choice to make. Its age would hinder its capabilities to deal damage, and that seemed to be the smartest choice of the snow was any testimony to that.

Minutes seemed to tick by as they all waited for one another to strike. Solaris spared both females (or one female and the general area of the other) a glance or two, attempting to predict who would be striking first. He had no intention of doing so himself. Such an action would be rather unwise at the moment. From the general look of it, though, he could only presume that the brindle would be making the first move.

His prediction soon came to fruition as said wolf leapt forward to land a blow on the bull – latching onto its armpit. The attack didn’t exactly “wow” the male, leaving him feeling rather unimpressed by the display. But no matter, now was not the time for competition. That would be saved for the final blow. The one he would try his hardest to achieve.

It didn’t take long for the other huntress to lose hold of the large animal, causing it to flee towards the underbrush. With a thundering growl, the sun stricken male leaps forth – giving chase to the wild beast. Adrenaline surged through his veins as the hunt truly started, his teeth itching to deal damage to the old male’s form. However, he doesn’t catch up to it. Not that he could, anyway. Rather, he lets it run. The goal: where it thin.

Dropping back a bit, he allows either of the females to surpass his pace followed by an instructive bark meant to grab attention. With a slight, directional nod he verbally encourages them to bite at the moose’s hind legs. It was a strategy he and Mairea had used many times before, and one that almost always worked. Let the fast wolves wear out the prey to where he can keep up without sprinting, then deal the heavy damage and bring it down. It didn’t secure him the killing blow, but it did secure the meal. Now, all he had to do was wait…

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 20, 2023 09:57 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finley/ F/ Stray/ M: Aoife (ind)
The cold was coming in fast bringing the August season to an end. Finley dipped her paw into the river giving a feel for the cold water, she could tell winter was coming and would need to find a safe place to live for now until spring came around. The young dog flicked her ear and looked around for a second. She had heard a small noise somewhere causing her to look around longer than she had planned.
Finley flattened her ears into her fur and straighten her tail out, not knowing what was in the under bush she had to be ready at any moment.
Seeing a wolf come put of the bushes Finley narrowed her eyes. She stared at the wolf for a second before hearing it asked "You're quite close to the pack territory for a stray"
Finley could see the wolf was not trying to be intimidating so she calmed down a bit lifting her ears back up, "I was just looking for a safe place to stay until winter is over." Finley answered in a calm-ish voice.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 21, 2023 01:45 AM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Aoife/F| Scout/Eastern| Mentions: Finley|
Aoife tilted her head listening to the dog explain, she sighed with a nod. "A safe place to stay for winter huh, well I suppose I can help guide you to a place that will let you stay for a while" she voiced gently, slowly raising to her paws. Piercing gold eyes focused on the stray, studying the dog for a moment. Aoife shook her pelt disliking the way the cold bit at her, the snow was starting to cling to her coat more as the flurries got thicker.
"We should get moving" she said looking up at the sky briefly with a scowl. She then crouched low gripping the leaf bundle firmly, feeling her muscles tense and twist, with a burst of strength Aoife lept over the river. Her back paws stirring the mud and shallow water as she landed with a grunt. "We should get moving" her voice sounded with a huff, glancing over her shoulder to the stray. "I'm Aoife, from Eastern Pack by the way. Try to keep up alright?" she introduced herself, but also made it clear that they needed to move quickly.
She waited briefly to be sure the dog would follow her, before bounding off through the brush. Aoife kept her pace slower, trying to be considerate of the other canine. Her paws carefully striding through the dense undergrowth, she relished the feelinging for a moment. Glancing over her shoulder briefly, sighing once she was sure the stray was able to keep up with her. Aoife flicked her tail as she almost raced along, she'd bring her to the boarder. But as a scout that was as far as she would permit herself, the stray could manage the rest on her own.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 22, 2023 03:59 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Anya | F | Member | SFP | M: Shadow
Anya giggled as she got pinned, which she was suspecting. She knew she always lost when it came to playing but that didn't mean she couldn't have fun. When Shadow said hunting, the young mother perked up. Hopefully he meant right now and not later because she much rather learn to hunt than fight. She then got up once her alpha let her before watching him curiously. So, was this a hunting or a fighting lesson? Anya went over to Shadow obediently once he asked and looked at him curiously. She was hoping with all her might he decided to have this be a hunting lesson.
Anya couldn't help but be a little disappointed when she realized this was a fighting lesson. Her ears were already slightly back so they didn't have to move when Shadow was blunt with her. Though she couldn't argue with him even if it did hurt a bit. But hopefully that would change soon, so she could impress all of her pack. Even grumpy Frost. The young mother was caught off gaurd when her alpha jumped over her and landed behind her. Her head shot around so she could look at him, eyes wide. "Woah! That was so cool!" She cried before turning to face Shadow as he once again spoke. Maybe learning to fight wouldn't be so bad, afterall, Anya decided after Shadow told her what he would be teaching her first. Though she was a bit curious about what the bouncing part meant.
Anya watched Shadow in awe as he jumped off a tree. She was delighted to know that this was a fox move, or more specifically an Icicle move that she would get to learn. Ash probably wouldn't like it though. But she didn't really care right then. She was just excited to see if she could do it and if it was as fun as it seemed. Anya nodded, put on a serious face and went over to the spot. After taking a deep breath, she sprinted towards the tree. She awkwardly only got one step up the tree before she jumped away awkwardly, or rather kinda fell away from the tree. And for the finale, the young mother landed but her paws gave out and she fell to the ground.
Despite the slight failure, Anya had a big smile on her face. "That was so scary and fun at the same time!" She said, pushing herself to her feet. "Try again?" Wether Shadow said yes or not, she immediately tried again. This time the whole ordeal was less awkward but she didn't get higher or farther than the first time. She then did it again, but didn't improve. As she landed, the young mother realized the snow had started to pick-up. She looked up toward the sky, watching the flurry of flakes dance in the air before falling to the ground. "So pretty." She murmured, totally forgetting the task at hand.

Edited at September 22, 2023 04:01 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 23, 2023 12:32 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Harry|M|Guard|SUP|M: Loki

Harry followed Loki, making sure his tail was tucked out of harm's way. He didn't need a trap on his fluffy, matted tail. Oh how he missed the groomers. Harry listened. He hadn't heard screams just that morning, but he has also been asleep. Doubting himself and how well he was doing his job he chewed on words he'd liked to say. He discarded most of them, they sounded like small talk. He wasn't a fan of small talk. He found it stupid, waste of breath.

Looking Loki over once, he decided just to speak and see what words came out. "I'm not much of a hunter, but I can easily get chickens, I've had lots of practice." He said, waiting for Loki's reaction. He knew that the closest farm was miles away, and they'd risk getting caught by dognappers, but he had no fear of death. He'd welcome the pound with open arms. Ever since his sister had left him he really didn't have any more cares. In many ways Loki reminded him of her. Maybe that was why he didn't like him? Memories seemed to come back around him. Peaceful fields full of sheep that seemed never ending.

Stopping, a shiney thing was at the tips of his claws. Thank goodness he'd come out of memory lane, he would have lost a paw! Looking at Loki then back down. "Where did the bloody foxes get these?" He questioned himself under his breath, sidestepping it after making sure he wouldn't be going into another trap or to fall down a hole. "How did the foxes manage to do all this? I image the holes took ages to dig. I have larger paws and a hole large enough for me to squeeze under took hours. They must be magic!" Harry exclaimed to Loki, his voice monotone.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 24, 2023 02:14 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Frodo || 9 Years || Male || Strays United Scavenger || M: Shalah, Kenai, Alha (Ind)

The small canid looks to the side in thought at her initial response. Ears flick around as he ponders, never going backwards but constantly moving from a forwards to a side-centered position. His brown eyes easily portrayed his thoughts as though they were pages being written upon. Various strings of inward rambling could be seen gliding across the “screens,” all flip-flopping between numerous ideas, arguments, and the like but consistently centered on the thought brought to him.

An interesting prospect it was, coming together with other dogs in order to survive. An idea that surely derived from their more wild cousins – wolves in particular. The tactic was a rather intriguing one at that, but still not something that had once crossed his mind in the past. He was more of a wanderer, after all. Never really sticking to one area for very long before meandering his way off into a new journey. But now…

His mind slips back to the aching of his joints – an ever growing feeling which had manifested itself not all that long ago. He knew, deep down, that it was only a matter of time before he would be unable to sustain himself. If that blasted arthritis had anything to say about it, that is. The now swiftly falling flakes acted as a second reminder of how much the cold worsened his pain. Even now he could feel the biting temperature stinking his knees, coaxing the biting ache to surge forth once more.

With a humorless chuckle, the mutt looks to the ground in defeat before meeting the eyes of the female. “Yes… I can see why that would be appealing.”

Eyes flicker to the male from before at his introduction, though they were mostly void of the warm greeting they usually held. The aptly dubbed seemed to have been ruffled the wrong way by his not-so-gentle teasing – ears pinned back and head turned away. Frodo couldn’t help but be slightly amused at the reaction he had received, a slightly smug look crossing his face at the sight. But at his apology and explanation, said expression was dropped. To an extent.

“Wise of ya ta be cautious around even the smallest of beings. Though, word of advice, maybe don’t question someone who’s soaking wet and obviously not in the best of shape for a fight,” he offers the husky a toothy grin at the end of his statement.

A howl cuts through the air causing the male to look up and around. His ears move on their own once more like satellite dishes, attempting to pinpoint the sound’s direction. He does not look towards Shalah as she “introduces” the voice as the alpha of the small little gang they had going on, choosing to continue to inspect the sound.

At the mention of joining them, however, the small dog couldn’t help but look to her in surprise. Though, his startled stance soon dissipates as he sighs. A gentle smile crosses his face as his brown orbs meet hers once more. “Only if ya’ll have me.”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 24, 2023 04:00 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Cye || 4 Years || Male || Eastern Pack Scout || M: Ash

Cye was not surprised at the young male’s hasty recovery, facing him with as much hostility as any other pack wolf before him. A quiet growl rumbled from him, one that the current loner could just barely hear. Though, he took no offense to the noise. He did inadvertently cause the poor fellow to lose a probable catch. He would have to play his cards right if he so wished to get anywhere from this interaction.

At his biting response, the late-autumn painted male kept himself calm – giving the younger a completely neutral stare in hopes of easing some of the tension between them. Though, it soon switched to one of questioning at the following remarks of the little “speech” the gray wolf was giving.

“‘Our packs’,” he questions, his head tilting to the side as his eyes narrow slightly, “I’m sorry, dear boy, but I don’t quite know what you mean by that,” his head straightens but eyes remain narrowed, “I don’t belong to any pack of this area. Not yet, at least. However, I did just cross the river. Perhaps you smelled something from the other side.”

He moves forth, circling his way around the back of the wolf as he continues to speak, “That’s the reason for my coming, actually. I was planning on finding a pack to join. Though, it seems like I am rather unwelcomed in this one.”

His circling stops when he walks up beside the now aptly dubbed ‘Ash,’ listening to what followed his first statement. A sly grin worms its way up his maw, as he bows his head slightly to level his eyes with the apprentice’s own.

“My, what a… generous fellow you are. If you’re still willing to grant me this shelter, that is,” his lifts his head to the sky, grin dropping and eyes scanning the clouds and steadily falling snow above, “The weather is turning sour. Much more than it was moments ago. We are sure to have a storm rolling in soon. I can smell it on the wind.”

Striking blue meets emerald green as his eyes once more greet Ash’s own. The suggestion of helping him make up for that failed hunt is what drew them down. Thankfully, it would occur after the storm passed, but it nonetheless shocked him.

“If that is what you wish,” he starts, walking in front of the male with his back towards him, “I could help you track something down. I’m not the best of hunters myself, but my sense of smell ought to help you out.”

Glancing over his shoulder, the peppered male sends a cocky yet sly look towards Ash, “My name is Cye, by the way. Best tracker this side of the valley. Lead the way.”

Ignoring the glare sent his way, Cye waits for a moment before trotting after the male – following him to what he hoped would be some amount of shelter. It wasn’t hard to do so, given his more matured build, but he still stuck behind the younger male. Not enough to draw suspicion, but to where he could still be seen and remain trailing behind. It would be disrespectful to walk ahead, after all. He was already testing his luck by being here. It would be unwise to pull any more stunts while he was here. I just hope that he leads us to shelter before the worst of this storm hits.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 24, 2023 04:48 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Veracious-Female-Wolf-Eastern-M: (Dir) None. (Ind) Storm. Hymir.

~

Veracious practically stomped through the forest, anger and annoyance practically radiating from her. Her eyes were narrowed, her ears were pinned against the back of her head, and her face was posed in an stern manner that allowed everyone to know that she was not in a great mood right now. Normally, she tries to be quiet and hide her footsteps as much as possible, but right now, she was too annoyed to even bother. The leaves loudly crunched and rattled as her paws smashed and brushed through even the smallest pile of them.

A loud rustling sounded in the trees above her, sending a few branches plummeting down. Veracious' ears and head jolted up, her enraged demeanor now switched to an alert and cautious one in a matter of barely a second. Her piercing anber gaze swiveled towards the tree, and she began thorough examination on the tree, in case anything dangerous happened to lurk above. Then, another loud rustle came from above when a loud flurry of squirrels shrieking burst from the trees. Then, she saw the faint glimpse of two squirrels' tails lashing around as if they were struggling against something.

Picking up one of her paws, Veracious began to creep forward slightly, just to try and see what was going on. The loud screaming continued to echo from the tree as she carefully made her way around a large branch. Considering how long this is going on for, they're probably just arguing over who gets the last nut before hibernation. When she was in a good position, she peered through a small clump of brambles and branches, trying to spot the squirrels. It took her a couple seconds, but the loud screaming they were making was definitely helping her find them. Her amber gaze locked onto the two squirrels, that were lashing around and clawing each other ferociously. So they are just arguing.

A huff of annoyance emitted from Veracious' nose as she stared at the fighting squirrels. Her amber eyes were narrowed and her ears were pinned back, expressing how annoyed she was. She went through all that work of being sneaky, just for it to turn out that the squirrels were just fighting. She couldn't help but feel slight relief that it wasn't the cougar hunting them that caused their screeching, because if it was, she'd probably be dead now.

Veracious then lifted her paw up, stomping hard on the branches in front of her. They crunched and snapped loudly, causing the two rodents to immediately flee without even checking what made the sound. That's right. Quit fighting with each other. She growled before whipping herself around and continuing her walk. She was now heading back at the feeling of the snow picking up. She didn't want to get stuck out here if it got really bad. Her gait was swift, but careful, and her ears were perked up alertly. I hadn't walked that far, so I should be back soon. While she was going on her walk, she was mostly going in a circle around the camp. She was far enough to not be smelled by the pack, but close enough that she can run there if she needed help.

Veracious began to pick up her speed when the scent of the camp washed over her. She could faintly see the frames of wolves in the distance where the camp was, but they were hard to see from so far away. Her tail instinctively lifted up in a dominant position, but she forced it down so no one would think she thought she was superior. The snow was definitely picked up now, so she began to practically run back. It was more of a slow run so she wouldn't tire herself out, but it was fast enough that she would be back in the camp in a couple seconds. Her paws brushed some snow around, and her pawprints were quite visible. It wasn't a significant amount of snow of the ground, and more like the sky just lightly sprinkled it over the ground.

Veracious made an abrupt stop in her sprint, turning it into a slow and steady trot as she passed into the camp. She paid zero attention to any of the wolves around, and beelined for her normal corner. She was glad it was close to the entrance, because it made it quite easy for her to slip out of the camp unnoticed. Her gaze locked on another wolf and Storm that stood in the corner. Her corner. Her ears pinned against her head in annoyance, but she just slipped past them and shoved herself in the far corner as far away from them as she could.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 24, 2023 05:22 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Storm-Male-Wolf-Eastern-M: (Dir) Hymir. (Ind) None.

~

Storm still laid in the corner, practically pouting about the situation before. He was acting like a pup about it, but he didn't care since no one was looking. His head rested on his paws, and his eyes were halfway open, since after a while of laying down, he was beginning to feel tired. A nice nap would help... His jaws parted as a big yawn came from his jaws, his tongue curling up as the yawn came out. His thick black fur fluffed up to keep him warm when a swift, cold breeze whistled through the camp, blowing the dead, fallen leaves around.

The sounds of leaves and wind was always soothing to Storm. It reminded him of his old home for some reason. Sometimes it made him feel a bit sad when he thought about his family, even after all these years away from them. A wave of sadness washed over him when he thought about them, but he quickly shoved it away, and focused on the rustling leaves and whistling wind. His eyes closed when he sighed contently, actually enjoying the cold for once. The cold was nice, when you're not starving at least. I hope we don't starve this winter. His tail curled around his left hind leg as he tried to get into a tighter ball to stay warm.

The sound of someone's voice startled Storm, but he managed to not jump. "Hm..?" His eyelids slid open, and his pupils angled so he could see the wolf that was talking to him. Unluckily, it happened to be Hymir that was talking to him. He lifted his head up with a sigh, turning to look directly at the other male wolf. "Oh! Hey there, Hymir." He rose into a sitting position. He was always told that laying down when another wolf is talking to him, unless they are laying down too. In his pack, laying down when someone is speaking to you is very disrespectful.

To Storm's surprise, Hymir began apologizing to him. Now if it wasn't for the wolf's tone, he would've thought that he was only doing it because someone told him to. His ears were still perked up in surprise at the sudden apology, especially since the wolf seemed quite sour to him before. "It's okay. Also, you're not mean for getting annoyed seeing a full grown wolf of your pack acting like a three-month old pup."

Storm saw Veracious slink behind Hymir, practically giving them both the evil eye. I hate when she's in a bad mood. He slightly wagged his tail, but she didn't notice since she was so focused on going to the corner. Darn, who stepped on her tail while she was asleep? He made a huff of anger at the female for glaring at them before turning his attention back to Hymir. He didn't know if the wolf saw Veracious or not, but it didn't really matter. "Wait, how long have you been in this pack for?"

Edited at September 24, 2023 05:22 PM by Matunda
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 27, 2023 12:35 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Sundown|M|Medics Apprentice|Raven|M: Bardou, Flame|

Sundown took a deep breath in and stepped into the den. A strong smell of blood hit his nose. Oh no. Looking at Bardou, he could tell that she was asking for an infection. He quickened his pace and came close to sniff her, but not too much in her space. As a wolf who liked his boundaries respected he knew how to do the same. "Hmm." He looked outside of the den. It was getting later in the day, the cold was coming in, and he desperately wanted Ore. He closed his eyes, trying to gather his thoughts. Why can't Ore be here with me? Yellow eyes opened to look at Bardou again. He would do his best to hold her over until his mentor could get here and work her magic.

"Okay, so, tell me what the other Medic put on you." He nodded, listening but not looking. He was instead eyeing his herbs that he'd picked. "Mhm." He glanced up again, reviewing her injuries. Ginger for sure as well as a poppy seed. Echinacea was also going to be put to use. Sundown cautiously nudges a poppy seed towards the Beta. He felt oddly calm, a wave of serenity washing over him. He could do this.

Biting off a piece of ginger he placed it next to Bardou as well. "For inflammation. I would love to give you more, but I can't." He said, chewing the rest of it and the echinacea into a pulp. Laying carefully on his paw, he felt a slight nausea in the back of his throat from the ginger. He really had a dislike for that foul stuff. "Okay, so, I'm going to remove the bandages, is that alright with you?" He asked, wanting full permission before touching his 'patient'. Sundown looked at Flame, realization that he didn't have bandages on him setting in, a bitter look on his maw. How can I be so stupid? I'm going to mess this up and her death is going to be in my paws. He was starting to panic internally. He had to breath.

Letting out the pent up air in a short, his breath showing in front of him. There was no way that it was winter already. The pack he knew was desperate for herbs, knowing that he had to travel to the humans land to get basil and ginger if it wasn't already frozen, which he knew it was. Snapping out of his train of thought he watched Bardou, waiting for her go-ahead.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    173    174    175    176    177   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us