Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
05:24:56 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Boeing
05:23:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy he even has the same everything now xD
 Amygdala
05:20:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yay go salad...time to grow up and haund new packs XD
 Boeing
05:19:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
-WP Click-
Salad reincarnated xD
Totally worth 12 apples
 Amygdala
05:18:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Show him off XD
 Volks
05:17:34 Volks
Dang BJake, you've gotten very good
05:17:26 Asmodeus (he/they)
*him not her
 Boeing
05:17:26 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
We did it Amy
Salad reincarnated
05:17:10 Asmodeus (he/they)
-WP Click-

I need a dessert name for her cause all sugar rushes kids is gonna be named after food
 Kháos
05:15:00 Kaos || Khaos
05:13:51 Asmodeus (he/they)
-WP Click-

paws for Ghost Face Jr?
05:13:16 Asmodeus (he/they)
Bjake

also that looks amazing, so cute
 Faulty Demons
05:12:33 Ollie, Gold
BJake
That looks amazing dude!
 Wolves Of The North
05:12:13 North
pvp anyone?
 Zeraphia
05:11:31 Spooky Vah
Maybe like... Ghost of

Or Avatar of spooky?
05:10:51 Asmodeus (he/they)
I want to change my pack name for Halloween but I don't know what i'd change it to
05:10:15 Asmodeus (he/they)
Hi bjake
 Amygdala
05:09:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Let's do this XD
 Boeing
05:09:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy are we actually going to do this? XD
He wasn't on sale yesterday which is why I'm so hyped
 BooJake
05:08:14 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey finished a chibi commission

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +3
Bengal Tiger : +1
Anaconda : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    172    173    174    175    176   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 14, 2023 08:50 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | Lead Hunter | Raven | M: Killjoy
River found that Killjoy was either tongue-tied or didn't know what to say as he smiled at her. At the requisition, River sat there momentarily stunned. Yes, sure it had come to mind that that was what he had meant by her staying. But could she be an alpha? Heck, she specifically told Night she wouldn't be able to be a beta because of all of that responsibility. Alpha was a whole other step up. But. . .being Beta was something you did alone ish. You didn't have a partner that you loved and trusted, and could support. She did and if alpha came with that, then so be it.

Realizing that Killjoy had his face buried in his paws, River laid down, placing her head over his neck. "I would happily be Alpha Female, as long as I have you by my side." She said in his ear, licking it afterwards. The flurry outside was slowly getting heavier. She hoped her pack was okay and that all the hunters had gotten back to camp safely. River closed her eyes, breathing in Killjoy's scent.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 14, 2023 09:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | SUP | M: Freya, Temari, Quilo
Alha listened to the soft tone of the female, noting how calm it was. Probably to not overstep her. It was something that was unknown to Alha, something she was not entirely used to yet. Alha gave a nod of understanding before agreeing, "Yes, it would be wise before it picks up." She looked back out before calling over to the two guards. "Temari! Quilo! Stay in camp. Come meet our newest addition while I call the others." Alha said before smiling at the female beside her. "If you need me, just give me a howl. I'm going to gather the rest of the pack." She said, dipping her head before getting up.

Walking to the center of the clearing, she sniffed the air, noting that Shalah and Kenai had gone downstream while Loki and Harry went upriver. Why in the world would Harry willingly go with Loki? Other than chaperoning him of course. Either way, they didn't seem to be far off so she gave a howl for them. Back to camp you two, back to camp. Once that one was out, she headed to the other side where she let out a long howl, her voice echoing in the trees. Everyone back to camp. Everyone back to camp.

Shalah | F | Medic | SUP | M: Kenai, Frodo
Shalah kept a calm face as the small male called Kenai out. A flick of her ears to Kenai showed not to be offended by it. At the small male's question, she offered a small chuckle, "You could say that. We are all dogs who just want to survive and live our lives. Why not do it together?" Shalah said, her eyes warm and gentle. The snow was starting to fall more thickly and was sticking to her fur now. His string of chuckles made her smile at him, her posture relaxed. He met her eyes and introduced himself before commenting on Kenai beside her.

Shalah chuckled quietly before saying, "It is a pleasure to meet you Frodo. Mister-frowns-a-lot over here is Kenai," she flicked her tail playfully over at the larger male before offering a smile to them both. "He is one of our newest members but you can never be too careful in these woods, now can you?" She said, offering up the bit of info. She was sure that the small male knew of the danger in the forest and mountains, so he would know what she meant.

A howl reached her ears, her sister's melodic voice making her ears flick. Shalah tilted her head back towards camp before looking towards the sky. Yes, it would be wise to get back to camp before a storm came. The herbs could wait. She stood up carefully, not to spook the male before nodding in the direction of camp. "That was our alpha of our rag-tag group," Shalah winked, using his phrase before continuing, "The snow is already picking up. You are free to join us until the storm goes away. Then you can either be on your way, or you can stay with us. It can get quite lonely out there." Shalah said, her body turned slightly back to camp but still where she could see Frodo and be respectful. She would wait for his answer before she moved.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 15, 2023 04:14 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Kenai/M| Scavenger/Strays Unite| Mentions: Shalah, Frodo, Alha(ind)|
The dark male huffed at the name calling, turning his head away from the two while his ears turned back against his head. Kenai paused hearing the howl echo over the trees, that sounded like Alha beconing them. His orange gaze shifted back to Shalah as she stood brefore returning to the male who'd introduced himself.
He sighed roughly and dipped his head in greeting to the smaller dog, "sorry if I was rude, just being cautious. You may be smaller but I wasn't about to underestimate you". Kenai was honest, even if his words may have been curt. He flicked an ear to the smaller dog as her stood, a dismissive gesture to any hostility. Turning toward camp he took a few strides before glancing over his shoulder to the two. Waiting silently before falling into step beside the medic, a sideways look to her making sure she was alright.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 15, 2023 04:45 PM

East MountainClan

Neutral

Give Award
|Aoife/F| Scout/Eastern| Mentions: Pack(ind), Xola(ind), Finley(ind)|
Cold touching her nose caused Aoife to blink, frowning as she noted the small flurries of snow falling. Looking around she wondered how long she'd been alseep, come to think of it she didn't remember falling asleep to begin with. Pushing herself to her paws with a grunt Aoife stretched, feeling her joints fighting the stiffness from sleeping in the cold. She carefully peaked her head into the medic den, her gaze swept the space quickly before landing on the herbs in the distance. Making note of the few that looked abit low before she turned and trotted off to the camp entrance.
Pausing briefly she considered finding someone to go with her, but she shook her head and trotted off into the brush. She was only going out for herbs, besides she trusted her speed to outrun any potential danger. Her nose quickly led her to a few plants she recognised, the small white flowers were easy to spot. Gripping a few stems in her maw Aoife gathered what she could with a large leaf, glancing around before she continued on her trek. Following the river she knew she'd find one of the leafy herbs she'd made a note of, smiling proudly when she spotted one just on the bank. Crouching by the plant Aoife carefully gathered a few mouthfulls, pausing as she picked up a strange scent over the herbs.
Lowering herself further to the ground Aoife stilled, her belly brushing the ground as the water lapped at her paws. Golden gaze scanning the sides of the river, pausing when she noticed movement further downstream. They hadn't noticed her it would seem, so she kept still. Aoife hadn't encountered any strangers as part of the pack yet, so she hesitated on the correct course of action. Her ears flattened to her head in frustration as she watched the stranger, they were at the edge of the territory and seemed to be following the river.
Slowly she lifted herself up to sit beside the river, ears turning at full attention on the stranger. Female by the scent. "You're quite clost to pack territory for a stray" she noted, her eyes narrowing on the canine. She kept herself relaxed so she didn't appear threatening, Aoife wasn't trying to frighten them afterall. She was mearly curious and asking questions, she'd decide what to do next based on the stranger's answers. Silently ingoring the way the snow flurries started to cling to her coat, frowning briefly as she saw her breath form a puff of fog in front of her. Was it really getting that cold already?
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 18, 2023 09:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame | F | Elder | SFP | M: Bardou, Sundown
At the female's first words, Flame dipped her head before saying quietly, "A year ago, there was two jaguars, a juvenile and a cub in our territory. At first, it was unknown as Shadow was helping Night guide Killjoy's pack to the mountains after the humans had taken him away. I was in camp with Icicle, one of the foxes that hangs around Shadow. Lean and Lemon were resting outside one of the dens, siblings and. . ." She paused before saying, "Shadow's mate. Her and Shadow's pups were sleeping inside."

Flame took a breath, her ears flattening slightly as she continued, "The jags came out of nowhere. Either on the hunt or to claim the territory. They attacked the den first, the juvenile coming after me. After it left me for dead, only silence. Icicle was calling for Shadow. I could hear her whimpers but not one whine from that den." Flame finished before taking a step into the light. At this point, the elder knew that the female couldn't tell -which Flame never really said it openly anyway. She tilted her head over to Bardou, letting the light reflect off her gloss eyes, the green in them now having a glass look due to her blindness.

"As for what happened after Shadow got to the camp, you will have to inquire with him. The last thing I remember is Killjoy running after him and Shalah taking care of my wounds." Flame said before flicking her tail. At the female's next words, she smiled, "Good, but you still need to rest." At Bardou's snap at Sundown, Flame stayed quiet although she heard Sundown move off before Bardou could get the complaint out. She did hear, however, when Bardou tried to get up and failed.

Flame waited until she heard Sundown back outside the den. At his request, Flame stated gently yet firmly, "Come in Sundown. As for the restraints, you must speak to Ore and Night about that first. Speaking of your alpha, where might he be?" Flame flicked an ear, knowing -and not really caring- that she had referred to all of the alphas without rank several times. She didn't particularly care either as she knew each one of them well enough.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 18, 2023 10:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Alpha | SFP | M: Anya
Shadow waited patiently for Anya, wondering how long it took for Sundown to finish with a pup. Scrambling of paws signaled Anya coming his way and a yip confirmed it. Icicle was not doing her job. Teaching the young one to hunt also meant teaching them how to be quiet. Even if there was nothing around to hurt them. They had a lot of work to do. Shadow turned his head towards where Anya was appearing only to follow her crash course past him. He stifled a chuckle as Anya giggled in the snow, prancing around.

Shadow was a bit surprised when Anya pounced on him and nibbled on his ear though. An image of Pine popped in his head before he shoved that thought away, rolling onto his back before pinning Anya gently to the ground. "Someone needs to work on their hunting skills," he said with a huff before letting her up. Taking a position to the side of the clearing, he marked a place in the ground before going around the circle.

Having only taught a few how to fight, he was unsure of how he should start. Better start with something easy. "Anya, come here." He said, standing next to a tree. Once she was near him, he started to explain, "First thing I'm going to teach you is how to fight smarter, not harder. Strength and skill are a must in battle, only if your good with your claws and fangs." Shadow paused before saying bluntly, "You have neither skill or strength." He gave her a look before taking a step back. Leaping forward, he bounced off the tree, landing behind Anya.

His tail swayed as he continued, "In a battle, its not all about fighting. It's also about using what is around you to your advantage. If your fighting a cougar or a bear, you don't want to be where the fangs or claws is. Getting behind your opponent will give you the opportunity to attack. So first thing I'm going to teach you is how to dodge, jump and bounce." He paused before chuckling, "Yes, I said bounce."

Shadow tilted his head, knowing he had just spoken a lot, and given a lot of information. Once he was sure it had sunk in, he raced to the tree, getting two pawsteps up the trunk before leaping off, landing a little farther than he had the first time. "I'm not sure if you've seen Icicle do it yet but it is a known fox move. Due to their smaller stature, they normally land on the opponents back. With our bigger strides and strength, we can jump behind the opponent rather than on them." Shadow moved back to the spot before gesturing to the tree, "You try. Think of it as jumping for a deer or rabbit."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 19, 2023 10:48 AM

Banana Gecko

Neutral

Give Award

Bardou // Beta // Raven // Mentions: Flame // Sundown *di*// Shadow *ind*

Bardou listened to Flame speak of what occured her audits flicking back and forth. Her breathing even as she focused on words left unsaid. Shadow had a mate... and pups whom where killed in that den. Telling Bardou all that was heard was silence... spoke volumes of what went on. The jag had gotten to what had been held closest to him. Something she understood well, she also knew the rage that went with such circumstances.

"You painted a pretty good picture Flame. Thank you."

Bardou said calmly as she remained trapped upon the floor. Hmm.. she much despised this situation. Not Flame being with her no.. just being stuck in general. Flicking her audits back she heard Sundown approach at his first words she simply lashed her banner though at his follow up about restraints she let her remaining optic narrowed dangerously. Though, she wouldnt ever snap directly at the medic for their rank surpassed her own in a sense.

"By the Moons Im not going anywhere, hardly have the energy to. Just join us and take a look."

Bardou was normally more graceful with her words, but she was in a fair amount of pain. After all having ones face half ripped off wasnt just a scratch. Listening to Flames question she flicked her audit backwards.

"Last I was aware was he was in eastern, Though we both know he moves fast."

Bardou replied with a grin before she lay her cranium back upon her paws. Her mind wandered to the sounds she heard outside, a longing stirred within her that she quickly dismissed. Bardou enjoyed watching training sessions and helping wolves achieve a solid fighting foundation. The snow was also very welcomed.. she could see the flakes drifting outside of her den.

Focusing she picked up on Shadows deep voice, her shoulders visibly relaxing as she allowed the tension to leave her body. He wasnt a terrible teacher, choosing to teach the student the easier moves before she learned the more difficult ones.

Heat flared behind her gaze once more as she huffed in discomfort sweat beginning to speckle her coat. Cold... then hot.. then cold. Bardous wounds burned furiously beneath the remaining wraps that hadnt washed off in her swim to get to her home.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 19, 2023 06:21 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ash | M | Apprentice | Raven | M: Cye
Once Frodo was safely across the river, Ash turned around and started back to where the moose had been. It had started snowing and he could sense the snow would worsen. That meant little time to bring back a meal. He didn't have time to get back to the pack and organize a hunting party. He would just have to do this on his own. And just maybe he could bring back the moose calf. But even if he did bring it down, would he be able to get it back to camp in time? Ash shivered at the possibility of getting stuck in a snow storm. He just had to be fast, that's all. The young male shook out his fur to hopefully rid himself of uncertainty before picking up a trot. He had to succeed, for Anya, little Bri and his pack.
Once Ash reached the moose and her calf, which took a while because they had moved, he quickly crouched down and away from view. Chances were, the moose would fight if it was just him. But if he got it to believe there was a whole pack of him, it would hopefully run away. Ash carefully went over to a hollow log, taking a deep breath. He wasn't very good at playing smarter and not harder most of the time, but hopefully his plan would work. Ash quietly howled into the log multiple times, and it amplified his voice and made it sound bigger. The young male then grabbed a stick and tossed it opposite the log. Would it be enough to convince the moose that there was more than just one wolf?
Much to Ash's surprise, his plan did work and his prey took off running. And so did he. He snapped at the mother's legs to distance her from her young, even if just an inch. He then turned his attention to the calf, biting its back leg. It was about to fall when Ash had to abandon ship because the mother threw a kick at him. The two then started running again, apparently not realizing it was just him. The young male followed suite but he was farther behind then he would have liked. After a couple minutes of running it seemed the calf was getting tired, which was great for Ash. Unfortunately, it didn't matter in the end, because something was going to stop the male from landing even one more bite onto his prey.
Suddenly, the mother and calf swerved to the side, almost like they were avoiding something. Before Ash could put on his brakes, he ran straight into what his prey had avoided. A wolf. Ash tumbled over the wolf before hitting the ground with a loud thud. He immediately clamped his eyes shut and wheezed. He had landed on a small rock which knocked the air out of him. The male would be sore for a day or two, but otherwise he was fine. Despite the pain and lack of air in his lungs, Ash jumped to his feet to face the other wolf. A barely audible growl came from the male as he stared at the wolf. His nose told him the wolf was a male and came from the Eastern pack.
Ash didn't care that the male seemed to pose no threat, and countinued to hold himself in a fight-ready way. He only relaxed slightly once the wolf had spoken. "Even if i did, why would i help you? Even though our pack's get along, i see no reason why you should be here." He growled, a fiery gaze glaring at the wolf before him. "And you weren't even considerate enough to state your name. If it wasn't for your smell, i would've presumed you were a loner and drove you out. As for me, im Ash of the Raven Pack." Ash then sighed, glancing over where the mother and calf had disappeared into the forest. He had lost his hunt, and now he would probably return empty handed. He then turned back to the male and noticed for the first time he seemed to be wet.
"Unfortunately, are pack's do get along and alpha Night would probably want me to help you. Not to mention Anya..." Ash trailed off with a huff. "Fine. But after the snow passes, i would hope you would help me hunt since you made me loose my current hunt. Also, you better not try anything because i am not in the mood." The male gave the wolf one last glare before turning in the direction of the closest cave and picking up a trot. Oh the things he did for his pack and sister.

Edited at September 19, 2023 06:26 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 19, 2023 11:54 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Quilo || 3 Years, 5 Months || Male || Strays United Guard || M: Temari, Alha, Freya

The guard grins at his new friend, tilting his head to the side and picking up his tail – which had fallen at his question – in a blurry wag once more. His tongue hung to the side, signifying the large quantity of energy he still possessed. He did not pick up on Temari’s uncertainty in the slightest, being almost solely focused on the discussion going on between the two. Not that he’d have picked up on it outside of said conversation anyway.

“I believe it would be best if we-”

Quilo’s ears and head perk up at the call of the returning alpha, tail stuttering for a millisecond in surprise and tongue retreating back into his now-closed-mouth as she called for the two of them. He spun around in an instant to get a better view of her… and totally did not stumble over his feet in the process.

“Alha,” he greets enthusiastically, tail somehow picking up speed once more, “We were just thinking about finding you! Or, well, Temari was. I didn’t get the chance to suggest it just yet,” he sheepishly looks to the side before meeting the shepherd’s eyes.

At her order, the husky proceeds to stand at full height – puffing out his chest and stilling his tail for just a moment to raise it in an alert position… only to immediately break it at the mention of a new member needing a warm welcome. My specialty!

Without a moment’s hesitation, the optimistic husky bounds his way over to the newcomer – nose almost touching her own as he barely prevents himself from crashing into her form. He smiles brightly at her as he tilts his head slightly to the side before straightening out once more. “Hi! I’m Quilo! One of the newest guards! What may be your name?”

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!September 20, 2023 12:53 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M: River|

Killjoy's ears perked up at Rivers words, his face becoming unburied from his paws, blue eyes watched her. He was overjoyed, and yet, worried that she wouldn't be happy here. He closed his eyes, allowing her to lick his ears, his tail wagging.

He opened them again, noticing her watching the snow fall. "River, are you sure? I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do, I know how deeply you love your Pack. I don't want to come between you and your family." It was his turn to lick her ears, gently he did so.

Moving closer to River, trying to drown out the chill going through his thin coat, he placed his head on her back, happy just to be in her presence. This was something he never thought would happen, especially after Nights threats. Mentally he prepared himself to watch her go, deep down he knew her Pack came first, that was something he needed to respect.

Letting out a deal breath, his eyes watched River, trying to sycne his breath with hers, his tail still happily, yet gently thumping next to him.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    172    173    174    175    176   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us