Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 BloodWeb
11:26:51 Blood/Nicole
I'm 11th now how did I manage that
 Anxiety
11:26:07 ancient as hell
okay, okay x)
 Luna👻
11:25:51 Silver (She/her)
LUNA!
 SilverMountain
11:25:33 Silver/Pyro/Luna
LUNA!
 technoblade
11:25:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Anxiety

Even still I only have half the explore level you do
 Anxiety
11:24:34 ancient as hell
lmao you are too kind, I get destroyed at FMC often
 technoblade
11:22:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Anxiety

I forgot, but still, each time you explore my ability to catch up to top 3 gets weaker XD
 Luna👻
11:22:54 Silver (She/her)
ItÂ’s the most wonderful time of the month ever
 Anxiety
11:21:54 ancient as hell
I'm a darkseeker, you've nothing to fear ;)
 mission goofy
11:21:29 
oh lawd the fmc
 Luna👻
11:20:58 Silver (She/her)
I have been summoned someone said fmc
 Stygian Forest
11:20:32 
Techno!
 technoblade
11:20:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Anxiety

True to your name seeing you exploring a lot makes me anxious for FMC
 Nevermore.
11:19:54 Never/Nev
Mag

Made me choke on my coffee as well lmao
 Anxiety
11:19:30 ancient as hell
heya techno!
 technoblade
11:18:58 Lil Techy | Techno
anxiety!
 Anxiety
11:18:17 ancient as hell
nope, and not a dumb question :P
 Purgatory
11:17:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Perhaps dumb question, but I don't have to be in the woods biome for this right haha
 Magnus Bane
11:17:50 Mag/Maggy
Glad I could make you laugh:)
 Anxiety
11:16:51 ancient as hell
Purgatory
just a random explore encounter :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Sun Bear : +4
Crocodile : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 02:33 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l M: Fallon
He smiled as she complimented him. When she rubbed her muzzle on his cheek, he blushed. He wagged his tail and followed her. The temperature was dropping. A slight breeze sent shivers up his spine. "Fallon, its getting cold I am going out after them. If Raven asks just tell him." He said, and hurried off to find River and Aquilia.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 02:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|Fallon|6|Raven|Beta|M: Brute
Fallon muttered something inaudible to Brute and fell in deep sleep, her breath slowing and eyelids flickering slightly, curling up to protect from the cold.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 02:45 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l M: None
Brute easily picked up the scent of River and Aquilia, and so he trotted quickly after it. The sun was setting even faster now, and light was starting to fade from the landscape. He wouldn't be able to see for much longer.
Tiny prey animals scrryed around him making his hearing disbelieving. He would only be able to trust his nose. He followed the scent for longer, shivering badly. Breath looked like fog coming from his nose.
He started to hear the rushing of water. The river flowed quickly. He hoped they hadnt gone in the water. Or he might have lost their scent. It stopped right at the riverbank. "Oh no." He muttered. "Where could they have gone." He sniffed along the bank. But couldnt pick up their scent or any other wolves. He suddnely let out a faint howl. He hoped they would hear him
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 03:23 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Achilles | M | 4 | Loner | Wolfdog | M: open
He quickly found a stream, bowing his crown to lap up the clear and cold water. His ears swivelled at the nearby gentle howl, apart from that, he ignored it. It definitely wasn't for him anyway.

He took this time for a small rest, lowering himself to the ground in a lay, tail curling around himself. Achilles didn't make a sound as he peered into the stream, his reflection looking back at him, though it was quickly disappearing due to the sun hiding away for the night. The wolfdog did have the reoccurring thought to go back to his previous den but if he wanted to keep moving onwards, he wouldn't be able to turn back, even for a night.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 05:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | 5 | F | Hunter | Raven | M: Aquila, Brute(ind)
River had almost fallen asleep next to Aquila when she heard a faint howl. She sat up, listening for more but not hearing anymore. She looked down at Aquila before looking up at the sky. It was getting late but it wasn't quite dark yet. River thought they had at least two more hours. She let out a howl, wincing at the pain of tilting her head back. It was on the strong-ish side but not the loudest. She didn't know how far downstream they were and the male had been gone longer than what she had thought. She looked back over at Aquila before licking her ears, "If your not already awake, wake up. We need to figure out how to get back across the river."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 08:36 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

|Sundown|M|Apprentice Medic|Raven|M:Night, Shadow|

Sundown watched in horror as Night plummeted down towards the water.

“Night!” He howled. He wanted to go after him, but decided that it would be easier if he just stuck to the trail, like his alpha had said. He carefully, step by step, walked down the slick, rocky trail until he reached the bottom.

Sundown stopped at the bottom of the path, and scanned the river for a shallow part to run across to Night. He spotted it, and swiftly went through the cold water. He went around a tree, and saw his alpha sitting with a large male. He tucked his tail, and crept forwards, very submissive.

He reached where the two were sitting, and laid down at the black males feet. There was fear in his eyes, and his body was tense. He licked his chops anxiously.

He then went over to his alpha, and laid next to him.

“I am sorry. It’s all my fault.” He said, looking at the ground, ashamed.

|Killjoy|M|Alpha|Eastern|M:River, Orion, Hondo, Aquila|

“I wanted to thank you for hunting today. It really helps the pack. I’m glad that you are-” His head turned at the quick sound of paws coming. He looked over at his beta, before turning to Orion.

“Sorry to bother you alpha but…I ran into River and she needs your help.” Killjoy was immediately alert. His head snapped towards the male, and jumped up to his paws.

“Take me to where they are.” He said, looking back at Hondo, “Sorry, I’ll come and find you later.” He picked up a quick lope that soon turned into a sprint out of camp. He slowed after hearing a howl. It sounded like River’s. Why were they by the river?

He turned towards that direction, and picked up a sprint. His muscular body wove through the trees as he quickly picked up speed.

He skidded to a stop, and let out a bark.

“River?” He called out. He was standing on the river bank. He sniffed around. She’d been here. She must be on the other side. He thought, as he dove into the water like a lab diving off of a dock. His short coat gently flowed around him as he swam with the current to get to the other side of the river.

He got to the middle, and found himself pushing his already aching legs. Panting, he hauled himself to the bank. He pushed the urge to lay down and rest. He let out a loud howl, hoping that he hadn’t strayed too far, and that he hadn’t lost Orion on the way.

|Sky|F|Lone wolf|M: —|

Sky wasn’t all too sure what time it was, but she assumed that it was what others called “dusk”, as it was cooler. That could also have something to do with the rain though. She perked up from howling in the distance. She growled, and huffed.

She did miss the pack life, yeah, but she also liked the freedom of doing her own thing, not having to worry about getting in others way, and such on. She was sad to have left her mother, but oh well. It’s not like Fern would have left the pack. She was far too loyal, and Sky didn’t think that she could be loyal to a pack where she couldn’t even see what the other wolves looked like.

She fluffed her long coat up, shook herself off, before sniffing the ground. She found the trail of a mouse, and carefully followed it.

Once she found the mouse in a clearing, she was quick to pounce on it. It was like magic to her as she ate.

“I wonder what color the mouse is.” She said aloud, to no one. She sighed sadly. Maybe she was lonely, but she was a ‘lone’ wolf after all. Too late now. She thought, as she finished up her meal. She got up, and wagged her tail. She didn’t feel happy though. Maybe if she thought she was happy, she would be? She trotted back to her den, and circled it before laying down, resting her head down on her legs.

|Illusion|M|Lead Hunter|Eastern|M:Killjoy,Hondo,Orion|

IIlusion watched Orion come back into camp, something wasn’t right. I’m not getting in the middle of that. He huffed. Killjoy was soon running out of the camp. Oh yeah, just ignore me. I apparently am no help, whatsoever. Sourly, he got up and went to Hondo’s den.

“Hey, I hope I’m not invading… Could I join you for some company?” He asked, sitting down, his long fur draping over his paws, curling his tail around it.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 08:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aquila|F|3|Lead Hunter|Raven|M: River, Killjoy, Orien, Brute|
Aquila's ears perked up at the sound of faint howling, with River howling back. It sounds like Brute! Aquila rose and shook out her greyscale pelt. She heard splashing in the river followed by a wolf panting. She remembered the brown wolf and went to investigate. She limped down the bank and stopped when she scented an unfamiliar wolf.
"Who's there?" She grolwed, barely balancing on three paws, her right foreleg tucked up by her stomach.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 09:21 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
/Killjoy/M/Alpha/Eastern/Orion,River,Aquila/
Killjoy stopped at looked at the hurt female. She was in no shape to be fighting, she looked like she could hardly walk, let alone swim back across the river.
"I was summoned by Orion. He said that River needed help, but it appears that you do too." He said, nodding to her leg. It was getting dark, and his camp was a lot closer then the Raven packs.
The female seemed to be in a lot of pain, and he felt bad for her. He knew how rough leg injuries could be. It could take months to heal, if not seen by a healer.
Luckily for Night, he has an apprentice healer. He thought, surveying the wolf for any other injuries.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 28, 2022 08:25 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l M: River, Aquillia, Killjoy
Brute panted waiting for a response. Then he heard River's howl, and then Aquilia's voice. They were on the other side of the river. He dove into the water, swimming as fast as he could, his leg churning through the freezing water. The current was pretty strong, sending him under sometimes, but he made it across. He waded out of the river and shook. Sending freezing droplets scattered everywhere. He quickly picked up River and Aqulia's scent, and also the scent of blood. He followed the scent and a few minutes later he could see three shapes in the darkinging sky. "River! Aquilia!" He barked and ran over to their sides. "You guys are hurt, I could go back and get a heal..." He stopped when he saw the outline of a unfamiliar wolf. He growled loudly. "Who are you?" He barked at the stranger.
Hondo l Male l Beta l M: Illusion
Hondo watched as Killjoy left, Maybe I should go with him? He asked himself. He was starting to get up when Illusion came in his den. There goes an opportunity. He thought. But there would be plenty. Hopefully Killjoy wouldnt need him. I mean he had Orien.
"Of course Illusion." He said panting happily. "Come in."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 28, 2022 10:08 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter| M: Killjoy, Aquillia, River and Brute
Orien nodded as he ran at a slow pace back to the river. Killjoy had ran ahead of him for some reason but Orien was still too tired to run his full speed. When he got there Killjoy, the grey female, an unknown male, and River were all together. The unknown male was growling at Killjoy and to be honest Orien was quite confused. He slowly walked up to the group before speaking to the grey female, "Are you alright? Im sorry i wasnt able to save you from your injury."

Edited at November 28, 2022 10:09 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us