Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Long Wang
09:44:01 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
OneFourOne,
Go to wolfparty in games under the realm tab. The option sniff for free should already be there if you have a token
 OneFourOne
09:43:24 Johnny, he/him
How do Party On tokens work?
 Stygian Forest
09:41:48 
Ugh. Can my wolves stop failing the Zombie Wolf encounter? >>
 The Amethyst
09:41:19 Dart
I think it's on the 15th?
 The Amethyst
09:38:53 Dart
Bane

Good got 11 apples :D soon 15!
 Zeraphia
09:38:51 Spooky Vah
I'm pretty sure I remember her saying something about it being sometime in the middle of the month.

But I could be wrong.
 Stygian Forest
09:38:37 
Purgatory

More time to gather more coins! :D
 Arachne
09:37:21 Ara/Kat
Vah
i assumed it would be Cotober 31 cause halloween pelt event i assumed would be on Halloween?
 Purgatory
09:36:35 Purge/Purse/Pug
Aw man I didn't realize it was the end of the month, this is devastating news to me :') I long to gamble
 Faulty Demons
09:36:31 Ollie, Gold
Vah, ET
Thank you! I struggled a little bit, but I eventually got there lol
 Creeping Death
09:36:27 Kirk | Krik
Yall I just almost had a panic attack because my tongue was black... but it was from a medicine I took Im pretty sure.
 Zeraphia
09:36:21 Spooky Vah
Did Eve confirm it was on Halloween? I thought I remembered her saying something about it being in the middle of the month.
 Stygian Forest
09:35:45 
Eternity!
 BuggyOs
09:35:31 Bug-a-boo
purge
thats probably it for both me and her
 distant-screams
09:35:31 katy | beetle
i need more discounts on my art shop lol. i love offering them for things that are easier for me to draw ^^

for example, i currently have a discount for any cat OC since i'm best with their anatomy
 weest
09:34:26 monty / weest
Ara
Thank you! I thought I remembered it but didn't want to search news :D
 Arachne
09:33:46 Ara/Kat
weest***
 Zeraphia
09:33:34 Spooky Vah
Kay

That's so fun!!
 Eternity
09:33:33 ET
Of course of course *^* we love discounts in this house.
 Arachne
09:33:30 Ara/Kat
west
the halloween wolf party event is on October 31st ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Rattlesnake : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 02:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alha | F | Alpha | Strays United | M: Open
Alha stretched, noticing immediately that she wasn't in her den. Oh that was right, she had stayed with Shadow while the storm passed. Well rain was gone and so was Shadow. Time to go. "Watch out for traps! Or don't, either is fine with me!" A yip came behind her and she twisted her head to glare at the little fox. She didn't know why Shadow kept them around, filthy little rats. She shook her fur before taking off into the forest, taking care of where she put her paws.

She loped through the woods before making it to the hunting meadow. The hunting dogs were already out and one stopped to bark a greeting to her. She barked one back before trotting into the town. She slipped in and out of alleys, glad to be home. Padding down one, she slipped underneath the fence before getting into camp. It looked like the scavengers went out and brought back some mice. She looked around before sitting down nearby, sunning herself in the sunlight.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 03:34 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter| M: Killjoy and Hondo(ind)
Orien nodded as River spoke. He didnt really like that she was telling him what to do but he figured what she said was best. He slowly got up, still tired from the swim, before trotting back into the trees. It was a slow and tireing trot back to camp but Orien managed a steady pace. Once he got back to camp he slowed to a walk before going over to Hondo's den where the two were talking. He poked his head in before speaking, "Sorry to bother you alpha but-" Orien paused before thinking back to what the female had told him to say. " I ran into River and she needs your help."
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 06:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

|Aquila|F|3|Lead Hunter|Raven|M: River, Orien|

Aquila could barley focus. She could hear River talking, but it went in one ear and out the other. She could feel River settle down beside her and the brownish wolf running off into the forest. She was numb, but most of all she was cold. Unbearably cold.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 11:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|F|6|Beta|Raven|M:Open
Fallon rustled in her moss bed. Her eyes blinked open and she yawned. That nap hit the spot! She thought while she stretched in the two-wolf den. She padded out into the sunlight, through the center of camp where a few pups where playing, she flashed them a smile, and then towards the edge of camp, where she could sit and see the best veiw of the mountain. It dropped into a sheer cliff below her, and it held a spectacular veiw of the mountains fading into the forest. She sighed. She loved it here.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 25, 2022 08:55 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Brute l Male l Beta l M: Fallon
Brute had gotten up from his nap and had gone to a nearby stream to get a drink. He shook himself, getting the last bit of sleep off. He decided to wade alittle bit in the pond to get the mud and dirt off his paws and fur. He waded out, shook, and then headed back towards camp. As he got in the pups were playing, but he turned and faintly saw Fallon. His tail wagged, as he did have a small crush on her. He trotted iver to her and sat down next to her. "Fallon?" He asked. "How are you?"
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 25, 2022 12:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon|F|6|Beta|Raven|M: Brute
Fallon looked up at the large male who had approached her.
"Brute! Where have you been- I've been worried about you!" She said with a soft smile. "I've been good so far, today has been very chill." She turned her blue eyes towards the veiw below them, and she watched the sun slowly start to creep down into the horizon. She wrapped her tail around her and let out a big sigh of relaxation.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 01:38 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Ive been asleep for a bit." He said, looking fondly into her eyes. Then he turned and looked off into the horizon. It was truly beautiful, all of the mountains and the trees. The small stream that ran through the valley. He really loved it here. "Its beautiful isnt it?" He said, slowly panting.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 01:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon nodded in agreement, shuffling slightly closer to Brute for warmth, as it was getting colder. She started talking inventory of the pack.
"Have you seen River and Aquila lately? It's slowly getting darker and I don't want them to be caught in the cold," She said thoughtfully. She hoped they would be ok.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 02:16 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
He smiled a bit as she got closer to him. His tail thumped the ground. The sun was starting to set and he was starting to see faint clouds of his breath. "No I have not seen them all day, I assume they are out on a hunt. But if they are not back soon, I will go find them." He said, reassuring her.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 27, 2022 02:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fallon smiles as she yawns.
"I know you will- that's what I like about you," She says, with another big yawn.
"Anyway I'm getting really tired, so I'm probably going to turn in for the night." She yawns, running her muzzle right next to Brute's cheek. She turns around and heads for her den. She circles around her bed a few times, and then slumps down, utterly exhausted.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us