Wolf Play : The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | Thread
Chatbox
 icemoons
01:24:53 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
brett

Wait what? why are you leaving ( not trying to be rude just wondering)
 brettdiesel
01:23:37 Brett/BRUCE/she!
and im leaving, forever thanks everyone for everything <3
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:23:32 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Oooo pretty :o
 brettdiesel
01:19:35 Brett/BRUCE/she!
sup my people! im back
 Continental Wolves
01:18:39 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws on my newest custom?
 The Amethyst
01:18:30 Dart
I just realised my Infuation Boost Wolf is 51 on totql time bred
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
01:13:51 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? I have a few topics in mind, pm me if interested! :D
 starmutt
01:12:04 marsh | they/it
fear is manually removing 200 unneeded characters from a trading post link so it fits in a sales post without breaking it
 Blood lust tide
01:09:21 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Im soaked in blood sings in a cave because they are too embarassed to show their hidden talent.

Its the pup lol
 SaberTooth Pack
01:05:47 
Rouge
I love it :)
 Salom_
01:05:03 Sal, Salmon
Rogué
It's cute!
 los campesinos!
01:01:51 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 Rogue Whispers
12:59:07 Phoenix, Rogue
Now I just have to re-do my whole bio...
 Rogue Whispers
12:56:28 Phoenix, Rogue
I'm very happy with how my Avi turned out :)
 Listless
12:54:59 List
:,) cant believe i just wasted a charon's blessing because i forgot to click for the wolf to be female
12:54:25 Asmodeus (he/they)
I love the pink chim gear

it makes me happy
 Nightwood
12:53:01 Woods, Woody (he/ th
Asmodeus,

Ooh! I love the colours! Ithink it goes well with that pelt.
12:51:30 Asmodeus (he/they)
-WP Click-

thoughts on his gear and decor
 Nightwood
12:48:37 Woods, Woody (he/ th
hello chat
12:45:27 Asmodeus (he/they)
I'm so excited but also nervous

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -5
Copperhead : +4
Black Panther : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   57 

The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 07:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie/Alpha/F/4
Katie saw Kayori out of the corner of her eye and stops eating. She looks up and asks " Kayori your not going to eat? " After she asked she went back to eating. While she was eating she was listening for Kayori's response ".
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 08:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Black-Sun | F | 3 | Warrior/Hunter
Downing the food, Black-Sun decided to stop and leave some for the other wolves. She knew the humans probably put stuff in the food. To be tested or starved were her options. She saw Kayori not eating the food. "She's got a good stomach to not eat the food. She's probably starving." Black-Sun thought looking over at Kayori. Black-Sun shook her head, telling herself to be prepared for anything.....ANYTHING to happen.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 08:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayori | F | 2 | warrior/hunter |
Kayori shakes her head no. "I'm not gonna eat their food because who knows what they put in it." she would say honestly. She would curl her tail around herself as she watched the others eat.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 08:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
MoonBeam | F | 8m | Pup
MoonBeam wakes up to the sound of metal. She was moving. Like the rounds of a metal machine (tires of a car), she was rolling. She was rolled into a metal room. The she-wolf she was with was gone now. They gave MoonBeam a shot but nothing went black. She yelped in pain though and expected them to take her out. The men then opened her cage and ran out. They locked the door and looked through the glass to watch her. All of a sudden, they pressed a button and a dummy of a person came out of a door. MoonBeam sat down and watched it. Then, something took her over. One minute she was sitting nicely and then the next, she was ripping the dummy to shreds. She then woke up to humans applauding themselves. She somehow was in the metal cage again. She then saw the dummy out of the corner of her eye. She looked at it and it had been ripped apart. "Was that.....me?" MoonBeam said, shocked. They were using them as test subjects! Once they let her out, she had to warn the others.

Edited at January 24, 2022 08:14 PM by The Canis Lupus
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 08:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie says "oh okay but I'm too hungry not to eat". Then She saw some wolves start to fall asleep by the foodm
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 08:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mentions: Anyone around her

Alaska sat by her hole, panting from the effort of filling it again. She blinked her eyes from all the dirt, and decided to head over to the stream to wash off. She dunked her head in the nice, cooled water, and began to rinse off her brown paws until they were white and soaked. She sat down near the stream and, crouching down, started drinking from the stream. The water felt cool and refreshing on her tired and weary face. She lapped at the stream greedily, for she hadn't had a drink since she was brought here.

As her stomach growled, she realised just how hungry she was. She began sniffing around for something to eat, but to no avail. She would go sit by the door to the lab, awaiting food. Until then, she decided that she'd have to make-do with some grass.

When the food came, she sniffed it cautiously. It smelled rank and boring. She tried to get a nibble of it. It tasted funky, but she was so hungry that she ate anyways.

Edited at January 24, 2022 08:17 PM by SweetFire
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Black-Sun | F | 3 | Warrior/Hunter
As Black-Sun overhears Kayori and Katie's conversation, wolves start to fall asleep around the food. "I knew something....was in...the food....." she tells Katie as she falls asleep.

Edited at January 24, 2022 08:19 PM by The Midnight Wolves
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 08:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayori | F | 2 | warrior/hunter |
Kayori starts to freak out when all of the wolves who ate start to fall asleep. She gets up quickly looking around. One of the humans noticed how Kayori didn't eat the food. The human went near Kayori before she could run away and put her asleep with a sedation.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 08:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie sees Black -Sun fall asleep and yelled to Alaska "don't.... eat.... it " .Then Katie feel asleep next to Kayori. The next thing Katie knew she was in a cage. She hopes that nothing bad would happen. Then the cage started.to roll in a room with a rabbit test subject. They gave her a shot. The next thing she knew she was tearing the rabbit apart. When she woke up she was back in the outside enclosure.

Edited at January 24, 2022 08:24 PM by Luna Afton
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 08:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mentions: Katie, anybody who heard

Alaska began to feel woozy and tired. Her head spun and her eyes flickered open and shut from exhaustion.

Can't... move... need to.... get... away

She began slowly dragging herself away from the food pile, for if she collapsed there she would surely be vulnerable to the humans. Her eyes wouldn't stay open as she collapsed to the ground.

"Katie... somebody...help.... the food... it's been contaminated." she muttered as she passed out, hoping that someone had heard her.

Edited at January 24, 2022 08:24 PM by SweetFire

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   57 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us