Wolf Play : Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Arachne
09:33:46 Ara/Kat
weest***
 Zeraphia
09:33:34 Spooky Vah
Kay

That's so fun!!
 Eternity
09:33:33 ET
Of course of course *^* we love discounts in this house.
 Arachne
09:33:30 Ara/Kat
west
the halloween wolf party event is on October 31st ^^
 Purgatory
09:33:29 Purge/Purse/Pug
Perhaps it's the idea of the injection rather than the needle that causes the phobia, that's what it was for me. Tattoos only penetrate to the dermal layer, so less scary in my opinion. Piercings only scary regarding the infection risk
 distant-screams
09:33:06 katy | beetle
ET,
that's a good idea 👀 might steal that if it's okay
 Long Wang
09:32:56 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
I've missed seeing this a lot
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 distant-screams
09:32:50 katy | beetle
ET,
haha same! i get to draw two halloween designs i made recently :D
 Eternity
09:32:42 ET
Genuinely think I might include a 10% discount on comms if it's my design LOL

Demons
That pose looks great! :0
 OneFourOne
09:32:29 Johnny, he/him
How do the Party on tokens work?
 Nevermore.
09:32:23 Never/Nev
I'll vaccinate animals just fine, IV dogs and such but the minute it's my turn I'll nope out of there so quickly.
 distant-screams
09:32:03 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's so fun xD i've got two comms right now for designs by me and i'm excited to work on them
 Zeraphia
09:31:58 Spooky Vah
Ollie

That hair is fabulous. I love it
 Eternity
09:31:42 ET
beetle
Hard agree, it makes my day
 Zeraphia
09:31:27 Spooky Vah
Katy

All the time XD
 Faulty Demons
09:31:18 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism? :)
-Click-
 distant-screams
09:31:05 katy | beetle
i think the best part about both designing adopts and doing commissions is occasionally getting to draw the designs you've made lol
 weest
09:30:54 monty / weest
hey, does anyone remember there being talk of a Halloween event like Valentine's where there's a pelt boost available in wolf party for 24h? Or am I misremembering
 The Amethyst
09:30:41 Dart
Techno

First 100 enemies I've seen in awhile
 BuggyOs
09:30:28 Bug-a-boo
purge
see, I was scared, but not as much as my sister. Vaccines still make me nervous, because they don't hurt but just feel weird. I'm thinking about getting a piercing but I'm nevous. My sister however is still scared of shots but not other needle things

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Rattlesnake : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   192 

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 01:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|Aquila|F|3|Lead Hunter|Raven|M: River|
Aquila's jaw dropped when she saw River so easily catch a fish and drop it at her paws. She leaned down and sniffed it, immediately regretting it and coming up coughing. After River's remark she peered over the edge, carefully. The running water made her sick. Her mouth went dry.
"O-oh," She said, freezing up,"I-II try!" She padded over to the edge, and saw a few flashes of silver. She leaned forward, trying to focus. She leaned more, not wanting River to think she was weak. She leaned more, hoping this would be over soon. She spotted a flash of silver, and jumped. She forgot she was on the edge.
She tumbled face-first into the water, and that was when panic settled in. The current tugged at her fur, sweeping her into the center of the river almost immediately. The water was so cold- that it froze her muscles and her brain stopped working. She started going under, thrashing with her paws she tried to stay up float, but her right paw hit a rock and it exploded in white-hot pain. Water seeped into her mouth and she coughed for breath.
She was going to die.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 09:28 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | 5 | Hunter | Raven | M: Aquila
River watched Aquila lean out and had a thought about her not liking water. She had seemed fine when it was raining earlier. Her thoughts were thrown away when Aquila lunged forward at a fish and fell face-first into the water. "Aquila!" River shouted, losing sight of her for a couple moments. A coughing wolf emerged from the center of the river, thrashing. "Stay away from the rocks!" She called, hoping the female could hear her. She backed off from the shore before jumping forward, clearing the rocks and landing somewhat in the center of the river.

She emerged and started swimming towards where she had last seen Aquila. The current was strong but it was helping her as she swam. She caught sight of Aquila again and started towards her. "Aquila! Keep your head above the water!" She yelled before the water sweeped her under. River pushed off a rock, pulling herself to the surface again. Even as an experienced swimmer, she was having difficulty. The water threatened to push her under again but she kept her head up, swimming fast towards Aquila. She almost made it to the female when the water pushed her against one of the rocks, reopening the wound on her shoulder.

River yelped in pain before the current took her, sweeping her past Aquila and downstream. She knew that the waterfall would be coming up as soon as they hit the ravine. River panted before diving underwater, pushing to the bottom before using it to push off to the side. Swimming hard, she reached the shore and collapsed on the riverbank. Breathing hard, she looked over the river again, not seeing Aquila before lowering her head, resting for a moment.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 10:50 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter| M: Aquila and River
When Orien was almost to the river he heard sounds of panic from what seemed to be female wolves. Without a second thought he took off running to the river. When he got there a smallish white wolf was on the tiny shore with a shoulder wound. He would help that female later because just at that moment he saw another female wolf in the water, fighting for her life as the river swept her towards the ever coming waterfall. Orien quickly jumped into the water with a splash. Since he was bigger the water pushed harder on him but he was very strong and managed to keep his head above the water. Orien then made his way to where hed last seen the wolf.
Once he got there she was no longer there so with no other choice Orien dove to the bottom of the river. Once at the bottom he saw the female wolf flowing faster towards the waterfall. With all his might he paddled under water towards the wolf. He had to come up for air once but he quickly went back down to get the wolf. As they approached the waterfall Orien managed to grab the female wolf's neck, though he made sure not to hurt her. He then gently but firmly held onto her while he tryed to swim back to the shore. It was even harder now with the extra weight as he tryed to keep their heads above the water.
He used all his might, and his energy reserves to dogde a huge rock. By dogding the rock, it sent them closer to shore. Orien was relifed when he felt the rocky shore under his paws. With the rocky ground for grip Orien was able to get the female's head onto his back as he waded to shore. It took longer than what Orien wouldve liked it to but soon they were on the tiny shore. He gently put the female's head onto the shore before ploping down himself. He was exhuasted but glad he saved the female's life.

Edited at November 22, 2022 10:50 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 11:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|Aquila|F|3|Lead Hunter|Raven|M: Orein, River(ind)
(Just for clarification she blacked out from lack of oxygen)
Aquila started hacking out water. She convulsed so much she had to stand at let all of the water out. She gasped for breath, her throat scratchy. She blinked a few times, and then she rememberd River. She twisted around so much looking for the female, that her right paw gave out with white-hot pain, and she flopped to the floor. She squeezed her eyes shut, shaking from the experience.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 11:20 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter| M: Aquila
Orien sat up as the female choked out and water. He was confused though of why she twisted around so violently. Orien then tryed to catch her as she fell but he couldnt get up in time as the female fell to the ground. As she squeezed her eyes shut and started to shake Orien felt bad for her. "Dont worry, your white friend is just to the left of us, shes alright and you are alright." He wanted to help them more but he honestly didnt know what to do so he just sat down beside the grey scale female. He would take turns looking at the females, trying to think of what to do.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 11:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | 5 | Hunter | Raven | M: Orien, Aquila
Raven opened her eyes as she heard talking. She sat up, wincing as pain shot up her shoulder before limping towards where the brown male had disappeared. She had seen him go into the water after Aquila and she could hear him. She limped around a rock before spotting them. River started forward before sitting down next to Aquila. She looked over at the male, "Thank you. I'm glad you got to her before the waterfall." She said, flattening before flicking her ears in appreciation. She looked around, noting that they were at the border now but still in their territory. "Are you injured? Either of you?" She asked both of them, nosing Aquila.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 11:30 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orien|M|8y|Hunter| M: Aquila and River
Orien stood up as the white female came limping towards them. He sniffed the air as the female sat down beside the other female. This is their territory, Orien thought worriedly. The female speaking made him snap out of his thoughts though, "Oh im fine im not sure about her though. Also im sorry about being in your territory, but im Orien. Since we are on the otherside of the river and my camp is not far away you guys can come rest at our camp if you need, or want." Orien had a slightly worried look on his face as he looked over the grey scale female for any injuries.
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 11:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|Aquila|F|3|Lead Hunter|Raven|M: Orein, River|
Aquila barely registered that other wolves where with her until she felt someone licking between the ears. She twisted around and was relieved to see River, safe, except her wound had reopened. She seemed to be thanking someone. She looked around and saw a large, brownish-blach wolf looking at them, with extremely bright green eyes. River said something about wounds, so she croaked out a response.
"No, I-I t-th-think I'm o-ok."

Edited at November 22, 2022 11:32 AM by Wolffe
Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 12:10 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Achilles | M | 4 | Loner | Wolfdog | M: open

The young loner crawled out of his makeshift den, it was more of just a hole in the ground. Achilles took a few seconds to glance around, head lowered slightly, nose sniffing. He waited for a few more moments before raising his cranium, paws moving forward in a gradually quickening pace. His tail dragged behind him, the white slowly got covered in dirt as it left a slug-like trail.

The wolfdog hadn't eaten in days, well except from that small, probably half rotten, robin he had swallowed whole a day or two ago and yet, Achilles was still not searching for food despite his stomach growling at him repeatedly. Still, he travelled on, his bandana holding on for dear life.

Strive to Survive | RP Thread | Open!November 22, 2022 02:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
River | F | 5 | Hunter | Raven | M: Aquila, Orien
River listened to the male before blinking, good he wasn't a loner. Her attention switched to Aquila who was shivering and saying they didn't need help. She rolled her eyes before saying, "Darling, you look like a fish out of water. We're going to stay put for a bit." She turned back to the male before saying, "If you could go get your alpha, that would be good. Tell him that you ran into River and they need his help. He'll understand." Well, more like she was counting on Killjoy to figure out something was wrong and come help. Until then, she could warm up Aquila. She laid down next to the female, wrapping her tail around Aquila's flank. River started to lick her ears in an attempt to help warm and calm her down.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   192 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us