Wolf Play : Enchanted Fate (Play)
Chatbox
 Salom_
03:32:47 Sal, Salmon
Froggy
Ah that's unfortunate. I just got out of school, but I have to go back for another class in a few hours
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:30:59 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Salmonella,
Bored cause im at school lol
 Salom_
03:29:18 Sal, Salmon
Froggy
Pretty tired today honestly, but could be worse! You?
 Willow Tribe
03:26:49 Willow / Tibby
Heya Devil
 DevilsPlayground
03:26:14 Devil (Any pronouns)
Hi chat~
 OneFourOne
03:24:45 Johnny, he/him
Froest
Thank you, I got so scared TwT
 Rykio
03:24:43 An Attic.
Wolves cannot die unless you retire them or they die of death script when they're 15+ years old.
 Hallow's Eve
03:24:39 Hallow, Eve
Hey chat
 Ecifircas
03:24:33 
OneFourOne, your wolves will flee when they're out of HP but they won't die, no. :-)
 Forest Dwelling
03:24:14 Wolflocke Challenge
@Johnny

Nope! They just drop down to 1HP and flee the battle
 OneFourOne
03:23:16 Johnny, he/him
Can wolves die in PvP?
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:23:10 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Salmonella,
How are you?
 Salom_
03:22:54 Sal, Salmon
Hello Froggy!
 Continental Wolves
03:22:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im alive 👍
But now its time to catch all 9 of the younger birds
 Forest Dwelling
03:22:33 Wolflocke Challenge
Hiya!
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:20:50 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hey chat!
 Boeing
03:17:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Steal the rooster's kneecaps. You're the kneighborly kneecap stealer after all xD
 OCCULTIST
03:17:28 Man Lover
she fight on my rooster till i win 🙏💪🔥
 Boo
03:17:21 Chrissy
enigma is spitting bars over here ??

have you guys heard about the nasal vapes that came out? 😭
 Enigma
03:15:41 
She fight on my rooster till I win

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -4
Jackal : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 07:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Arctic~
When Tulip was killed, something broke in Arctic. She did as she was told, but when she was far enough from the pack she couldn't help it. She cried, sobbed. *I should be glad to be alive, but all I can think is that I should have been with her.* Arctic thought to herself. She no longer was scared of death coming for her. She had once respected the alpha, and now she felt a strong distrust and almost hatred for her. *I can never forgive her. Oh Tulip, if only I could avenge you somehow. I'm not strong enough to fight her. If I birth pups one day, I will try to name one after you.* She thought.

Angel and River~
Angel tried to use her tail to sheild River's eyes from the sight of the killing. However, River caught a glimpse of it. River hid behind Angel terrified of Luna as Angel shed tears. She didn't know the full story, but sensed it had to do with the Loner's call.

Edited at April 25, 2022 07:53 PM by MidnightMoon9521
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 07:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabre~ [Sky, Open!]
Sabre heard Luna say something about getting rid of the body. His spine shivered when he heard this, then Sky said that Luna had just killed Tulip. "oh," he said grimly but continued to speak "are- are you okay?" Sabre felt that Sky was shaken by the recent incident.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 07:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cosmo
Cosmo gasped as Luna finished Tulip off. Even though Cosmo didn't know Tulip very well he felt sorrowful. He couldn't even imagine what River or Artic was feeling. What would Bandit think when he hears about this? She shouldn't have had to die that way, nobody should die that way. Cosmo was overwelmed with the feelings of the other wolves, sad, depressed, distress, happy, shocked. Too many emotions, too much happening in a small period of time. Cosmo was able to shut off his power though, so he didn't feel drained, he knew he may be the next to face punishment.

Edited at April 25, 2022 07:56 PM by Silver Shadows
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 07:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel~

Though Angel was nervous about Luna, she decided to check on her. She sensed that this was hard for Luna to do. Angel took a deep breath when she found Luna. "A-alpha. Are you going to be alright?" The young wolf asked her leader caringly. Angel wanted to make sure Luna knew she was still loved as a leader.

Arctic~
Once Arctic completed her task she headed back to camp. She strode with a cold emotionless expression, but if you looked into her eyes you could see the sorrow. She knew she'd most likely face a punishment soon. Who knows what she'll face. Would she be killed quickly like Tulip, or painfully mauled. She didn't know, nor did she care as long as River didn't see it happen.

Edited at April 25, 2022 08:02 PM by MidnightMoon9521
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 08:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna~
Luna didnt look at Angel when the other female approached. "I wish I knew" she replied to other female. "This wasnt easy, but it needed to be done. A traitor in the pack, it makes us weak. Something we cant have." She stood up after she had used her powers to clean off the blood before she shook off her pelt. "I suggest you go see where you are assigned today." Luna's tone was even, not cold like it was before, but not welcoming. She made her way back into the camp and towards her den before she laid down.
~~~
Sky~
Sky tensed up when she realized she was leaning into Sabre. Her cheeks turned bright red, and she was grateful he couldnt see her blush, though she was sure he could hear her rising heartrate. "I-um, yeah. Just a little shocked that Tulip was a traitor, though I dont really know what she did" she replied. "Though whatever it was, Luna obviously caught her, and it was enough for this" she managed to say.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 08:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Violet
Violet heard the gasp of Tulip before her brutal death. Luna, standing over the body. She cried in shock and fear, Violet knew that this was the way of the wolves, but a punishment of death? It was too much. Spotting Cosmo in the crowd, she ran into his side and started sobbing. Cosmo nuzzled her, "You shouldn't have had to see this.." Violet heard the trees, plants, grass, they were also crying. Nothing will be the same anymore, Violet thought to herself, a young wolf has been killed.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 08:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel~ (Gamma or Delta)

Angel nods respectfully before leaving to look for the Gamma and Delta. She hoped she could hunt a bit to contribute to the prey pile. Luna was looking a little on the thinner side, which worried Angel. The Alpha needed to eat if she was going to stay strong for her pack.

Arctic~ (Open)
Arctic felt light headed. *What's happening to me?* She wondered. Was it the adrenaline leaving her system from getting caught and seeing what happened to Tulip? Arctic made it back to camp before laying down, head rested on her paws. *What am I going to do? Even if I'm spared I'll no longer be trusted. I don't even trust my leader anymore, let alone most of this pack. Is this why my parents left?* She thought. She'd always been self consious of the rumor that one of her parents was a rouge, the other being exiled. She never learned the truth, but the rumor almost got her exiled before. "Even if I could leave, is that what's best? Maybe... maybe the pack is better off without me/" She whispers to herself.

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 09:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All of My Characters (except Addy)
As Ebony heard the commotion, she turned to Luna, seeming to kill Tulip. Ebony gasped. She had never seen this happen before yet she wondered what had even happened. Her brother came over to her. "Are you alright?" she asked him. "No..." he answered. "What had she done wrong? Had she disobeyed?" Cotton asked. He shook his head, watching the Alpha clean her coat once the horror was over. Then, Ebony heard her name. It she was going on patrol. "Yes sir." She barked. "Bye Cotton." She said, following the Delta.
Jay watched the scene unfold. He had seen the female come back to camp but was being dragged by a packmate. Jay shook his head. Don't disobey the Alpha...that's where it will put you. He thought. Then, upon hearing the Delta speak, he trotted towards him. He heard his name and looked toward Fang. He would be leading Jay and Nathan. He bowed his head to the Delta. Waiting for Fang to start heading toward the forest.
Kiara watched Newt play outside the cave with Dusk. He is behaving quite nicely. She thought. As she looked around, she saw Luna attacking Tulip. Kiara shook her head. Poor girl. Explore got to her and it seems...not being careful pays a price in the end. She thought, turning back to Newt.
Dakota watched the Alpha kill Tulip. She held her breath as Tulip lay motionless on the grass. One less hunter. Speaking of hunters, I should probably get the hunters and start getting the hunts done. Dakota thought, turning from the body. Although she had known Tulip particularly well, she was a hunter and that was important to Dakota. She ignored this though, looking around. "Hunters. I'd like your attention, please. Hunts will start fairly soon. I would like Soaren to lead Alligator, Angel, Thalia, Sky, and Star Falcon. I'll take the rest of you. Those wolves being Shay, Tala, Sasha, Marco, and Cosmo. My group will go North and Soaren, you take your group South. Work together. I believe in you all." Dakota nodded, watching the hunters. She really did believe in Soaren and hoped that his group would do well. She waited for every wolf to stand by the correct group before she would take off to hunt.

Edited at April 25, 2022 09:32 PM by The Midnight Wolves
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 09:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel~ (Hunting party)

Angel nodded and followed her partol's leader. She was overjoyed that she finally had a normal part of her day. She loved hunting, epsecially the part of it that she'd get to provide for her pack. She'd have to work hard to make up for Tulip's abscence.

Arctic~ (Open)
Arctic stayed where she had layed down waiting for Luna to decide how to punish her. She sighed and shut her eyes for just a moment. *What is this life* she asked herself. She tried to get up but after her head started pounding painfully, she lay back down. *What's wrong with me?* She thought to herself. It wasn't part of her power, not that she had used it. Was it an illness?

Edited at April 25, 2022 09:43 PM by MidnightMoon9521
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 09:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Soaren-
Soaren listened to the Gamma and said "Yes Gamma." He walked to a side of the entrance and said " Can everyone who was called for my groups please come here? " Soaren knew he wasn't in a position to demand the others.
~~~~~~
Tala and Marco
Tala walked over to Dakota and looked to see Soaren over on the other side. Marco had followed behind Tala. As Marco reached Dakota he waited for directions. Tala saw Dusk and Newt playing off to the side.
~~~~~~~~~
Diamond -
Diamond looked up to see Fang. She said "Yes I'm fine just a bit shocked is all." Diamond knew that he would be worried if she gave him the whole of her feelings so she kept quiet. Diamond smiled and said "You should get going."
~~~~~~
Sliver-
Sliver stood up and spotted Angel. She called "Angel can we talk for a minute!" She smiled and was glad that none of her pups had betrayed the pack. She knew what the consequences where and was a bit shocked from the whole experience but she understood why it was done.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us