Wolf Play : The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | Thread
Chatbox
 kycantina
11:25:04 ky but it's spooky
What's Whistman's Woods? Is that just forest or?
 Boo
11:22:03 Chrissy
pixie,
it's 925.
 kycantina
11:21:51 ky but it's spooky
Vul, 925
 Vulpixles
11:21:01 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Just so I can make sure I'm not being stupid, DG is 900 BE right?
 kycantina
11:19:04 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
She's not gonna get to DG by tomorrow but ugh I wish. Starting tomorrow it's going to be five trainees ;-;
 icemoons
11:19:00 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi guys
 Boo
11:17:05 Chrissy
time to speed BE train. hopefully gwyn gives me some tokens rather than raven feathers.
 kycantina
11:15:23 ky but it's spooky
Vul, ooh congrats, hope you get there!
 Vulpixles
11:13:21 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

She's so close to DG....I just want to get her there before Monday. She'd be my first DG
 Azrael
11:09:19 Ash, Khaos
30 minutes to get from 18% to 24%, three minutes to drop from 24% to 17%. 💀 If only the power was on.
 kycantina
10:44:35 ky but it's spooky
Ice, I mean, at least then you don't have the stress of trying to keep up
 icemoons
10:43:16 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
sundancer growls at ghosts.

Mood: Wary

oh yes... the spirits... they have come, Im dying this is hillarious
 icemoons
10:42:33 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I'm gonna miss half of the fmc this time around... I'm not on on the weekends so there's no point in me even doing anything lmao
 kycantina
10:40:51 ky but it's spooky
Amy! How are you? I'm about to do a little bit of pre-FMC exploring
 icemoons
10:40:35 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi friends
 Vulpixles
10:40:18 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Listen, I never said I don't have to heal my explore team once or twice while in the jungle. But it still has the highest profit margin for me
 Amygdala
10:39:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey ky
 kycantina
10:39:46 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat :))
 Amygdala
10:39:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Forest for me....i can't deal with sun bears
 Vulpixles
10:31:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Jungle, because I get the most mush in jungle and also toucan feathers

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +3
Mountain Lion : +5
Margay : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   57 

The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 03:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Electra | F | 3 | Hunter/warrior
Electra sat in the clearing, taking in the scent of the other wolves. She waited for someone to approach her but no one one did. She tried to seem like she was uninterested. She secretly wanted to talk to the she-wolf who was in the forest earlier. She seemed smarter than the other wolves, not getting attached, and checking out the borders of the dome. She was laying down when she saw the humans suddenly approach some wolves. What are they doing now?!
Echo | M | 3 | Hunter/warrior
Echo bounds up to Katie after they had slept together earlier. Even though he couldn't sleep but instead was full of energy. He wagged his tail and greeted her with his nose. "Hey Katie, what's up now?" He was really excited to greet her because this was the closest friend he has made. It also seemed that they were such a good pair since he pissed off Electra earlier with her. He snickered to himself as he thought .on and on.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 03:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Moon smelled a wolf, and decided to follow the smell since she didn't have anything else to do. She followed the smell and saw a wolf sitting by the water.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 03:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayori soon calms down and gets out of the state of shock. She nods slight indicating she was ok. Kayori's ears go back up and her tail becomes untucked. She would lay down, calming herself down.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 03:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie/Alpha/F/4/
Katie is startled out of her thoughts. She looks up to see Echo though he did startled her she started to think how easy he was to talk to. Katie says " Nothing besides attack in a human before he tried to take a wolf which her name was Alaska by the way" as Katie said this she felt rage bubble to the surface. As she looked at Echo she said in a low voice "we need to find a way out of here I don't want to be here forever". Though she thought I would love to be with Echo forever. As soon as she thought that she's felt her pelt become hot.

Edited at January 24, 2022 03:44 PM by Luna Afton
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 03:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayori | F | 2 | warrior/hunter |
Kayori forces herself to get up and she starts walking around. She would start looking around the walls once more trying to find a weak spot, or a spot she would be able to leap over. However, she had no luck, the walls were to tall and she couldn't find a weak spot.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Black-Sun | F | 3 | Warrior/Hunter
Being bored out of her mind, Black-Sun stands up from under the tree. She gets out and wants to do something. She then smells a wolf behind her. She looks up on a pile of rocks and sees a wolf sleeping. Black-Sun decided not to stand there too long and draw attention. She sees Kayori looking for weak spots in the wall. "Maybe I should do that too." Black-Sun lowers her body and walked to the perimeter. She walked around slowly to see if there was any small flaw or a way out. She walked along and nothing. This was going to be harder to escape than she thought.

Edited at January 24, 2022 03:51 PM by The Midnight Wolves
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 04:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayori | F | 2 | Warrior/Hunter |
Kayori goes over to a tree that seems easy to climb. She hops up onto one of the branches of the tree. Kayori wants to jump out of the enclosure but she is scared that the humans would get her again. She would hop down out of the tree and sat down under the tree. Kayori would wrap her tail around her small frame, thinking about something.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 04:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Black-Sun | F | 3 | Warrior/Hunter
Black-Sun got tired of waiting for somebody to release her and the rest of the wolves here. "Maybe I can break a fence." she whispered to herself. She then yelled "AHHH!!" as she bolted across the enclosure and slammed into the fence. Some wolves looked at her. Had she done it? She looked at the fence. It was slightly chipped but still there. "Nope, I'm outta here." She said as she bolted back under the tree she started at. "I'm....gonna need a new plan." She thought as she looked around. Some wolves were still looking at her. Black-Sun's side hurt slightly but she didn't mind. It didn't feel like it hurt a lot so she ignored it.

Edited at January 24, 2022 04:19 PM by The Midnight Wolves
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 04:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
MoonBeam | F | 8m | Pup
MoonBeam wakes with a jolt. She hears a wolf yell. MoonBeam looks around her. She was still in the cage next to a she-wolf who ignored her since the humans threw her in the cage. The wolf was sleeping so MoonBeam tried not to make a sound. Maybe she could dig through the cage. She started clawing at it and then a person yelled at her. MoonBeam stopped and huddled in a corner, really close to the she-wolf. "Why are they so mean?!" MoonBean shook. She layed down to fall asleep again.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 24, 2022 05:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie/Alpha/F/4
Katie gets up and start to walk around the enclosure. Looking for weak points in the wall then stops. And starts to roam the area unsure of what to do. She looks around to see most wolves sleeping. She was trying to figure out when they where going to give them food. She thought could anyone be left inside. Though likely she walks a rounded again. She was starting to get bored a layed down by some pine trees.

Edited at January 24, 2022 05:42 PM by Luna Afton

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   57 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us