Wolf Play : shivers || werewolf roleplay || open
Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
07:16:38 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan shivers in fear at seeing a stranger wolf.

Mood: Subdued

That is very much unlike you
 Falling Stars
07:14:24 star, she/her
iÂ’ve been looking forward to these pups but theyÂ’re all horrible 😭
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   16 

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 09:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney-11-Female-M: Tori, Luna
-
Sydney slowly padded along with the small group she was thankful that tori had thought to make a sled so that they didn't have to leave Kline behind. She tried not to look back at him but it was so hard. Her thoughts were still swirling around in her head, she couldn't help blaming herself for what happened. Lunas question helped to pull her out of her swirling thoughts though her voice cracked from guilt and sadness as she quietly said "hunting-, I thought maybe- maybe I could catch a deer. I should have just gone home, everything would have been ok if I'd just stayed home." Her tail was tucked tight between her legs as she walked with her ears back and her head down. All she could think about was how she should have spent more time with Kline, she should have talked to him more and gotten over her anxiety. It all seemed so stupid now, she barely even really knew her brother because she'd always been uncomfortable around him but now she would never know him. She wanted to dig a whole and die in it she felt so depressed. All her stupid worries and wishes just felt so meaningless now. If only she could go back she'd have done better, been better but she couldn't and now her only family was gone and it was all her fault.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 10:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: Sydney
"It's not your fault. I could've saved him if I had helped him fight the creature but I....I just stood there and watched. I was too scared when he just ran right ahead and saved you. I...I didn't know what to do so I just watched.....it was huge and how powerful it is, I don't think that even our pack could kill it." Luna said, her tail drooping behind her. She kept walking, thinking of how she could've helped Kline. She could've attacked the creature or even barked at the creature to distract it. She whined under her breath, hoping that they never saw the creature again. I hope Sydney keeps herself safe. Hunting is dangerous for her. Kline would want her safe. Maybe I should keep an eye on her....or at least until she feels more stable again. Poor girl....poor Kline. I could've helped them both. I need to be more aggressive. From now on, no hesitating on attacking unless absolutely necessary. Luna thought, smelling the air. "We are almost to the cabin Sydney." she said, hiding her sadness so Sydney doesn't blame herself more. Luna looked behind her, seeing Tori still pulling Kline. This is going to be a terrible night. Luna told herself, bracing for all the yelling, possible crying, and strong emotions they were about to face.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 10, 2022 11:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney-11-Female-M: luna, tori, Ikaris
-
Sydney brushed up against Lunas side, trying to comfort her despite her own depression as she said "It's ok we all could have done more. I don't think Kline would want us to blame ourselves, not that I would know much about what he would want I barely knew him even though he was my brother. I was always to scared and overwhelmed around him to try and get to know him. I should have been braver." Sydney slowed as they got to the pack house, her steps faltering as she wondered how Ikaris and the others would react. Surely they would blame her since it was her fault, if she'd just gone straight home none of this would have happened. She tried to shift back to a human before going inside but to get alarm she couldn't. Her pelt ripples but nothing else happened, her bones didn't shift and break nor did her fur recede. She just stayed in wolf form, a panicked whine left her lips as she tried again and get again nothing happened except for her pelt rippling. She whined and looked back at tori and Luna as she said "I can't shift, why can't I shift!?" She'd always wished she could just stay in her wolf form but now that she didn't seem to have the option of shifting back she felt only panic. What if that monster had done something to her? What if she could never shift back again!? What was she going to do if she didn't have the option of being human anymore? She kept trying to force the shift but nothing changed except for the feeling of being more and more exhausted each time her skin rippled and nothing happened. Once she'd thoroughly worn herself out she decided she needed Carson or Ikaris, they could help, surely they would be able to tell her what was happening. She ran inside spotting Ikaris still on the couch. She ran up to him, tears welling up in her eyes as she said "Ikaris I need help I can't shift and Kline is dead and I don't know what to do. It's all my fault, I'm so sorry. Please help me, I can't shift I don't know why I can't shift." As if to prove her point she tried to force the shift again, her legs shaking beneath her from exhaustion as her skin rippled and nothing happened. Thick stress filled tears trailed down her fur covered face and snout as she finally collapsed to the floor, to weak and stressed to stand anymore. Soft whimpers trailed from her muzzle as she felt so overwhelmed. It had been a very difficult day for her.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 10, 2022 03:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: Sydney, Carter, Natasha and Ikaris
As Luna approached the cabin, she felt Sydney starting to panic. Luna looked at her and Sydney's fur was rippling which Luna thought was not good. Then, Sydney turned toward her and Tori who wasn't too far behind. Sydney whined. Not a pleased whine, it was a whine of fear and panic. Luna tilted her head and watched Sydney running inside. Luna heard what had happened. Sydney could transform back and Luna shivered with fear and disbelief. Sydney can't transform back?! Was it the monster?! What do I do?? Um...Carson. Yes. He's a medic and knows what he is doing. I need to go get him. Luna ran around the cabin, tracking Carson's scent. She came to a halt at the door and tried to transform. She did and thought, Wait, I can transform but why can Sydney? No..just go find Carson. Luna walked inside and into the kitchen, finding Carson standing in the kitchen with Nat. "Hello, Carson! Sydney needs help....she can't transform back into a human. She's stuck in her wolf form and I'm afraid that the monster we encountered may have done this. Don't ask about the monster cause we will explain after all of this and everyone come back." Luna said, starting to walk towards Sydney who was lying on the ground, crying. Noticing Kari, Luna said, "Hello Alpha. We'll explain everything...and please don't blame Sydney for Kline's death. I should've helped him attack the monster." Knowing that he would have no idea what was going on, Luna stopped. Without knowing, a tear rolled down her cheek. Luna told herself not to worry but she did. Putting a hand on Sydney, she said, "I'm sorry."

Edited at February 12, 2022 01:16 PM by The Midnight Wolves
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 12, 2022 12:27 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori & Carson O'Connor | Werewolf | Hunter & Medic | Mentions: Those nearby.

Tori followed quietly behind Luna and Sydney. Her own thoughts swirling as she looked over to Hope then back forward once the pack house was in view. A silent sigh of relief left her frame before she paused at the treeline not wanting to bring her cargo any closer. She lifted her muzzle to the air and let out a low howl. Which caught Carson's attention who watched the two wolves in the front returning.

His eyes narrowed hearing the sadness in Tori's howl before she too emerged from the treeline but without the harness of the sled about her shoulders. She padded into the house narrowly avoiding Luna before walking over to Sydney and laying down beside the upset wolf nuzzling her gently. Her eyes moved to meet the gaze of her brother when he moved to the couch.

Carson had followed Luna and with a slight movement of his head, Tori stood and moved out of his way as he knelt down and picked up Sydney. "It could be because she is in so much grief. But please also try to calm yourself Luna, blurting all of that information without everyone here does not help matters. It makes them worse." His tone a little harsher than he had intended but he was already heading towards the medical bay.

Tori had disappeared up the stairs and into her room while Carson was talking. Tori shifted back to her human form and rubbed her shoulders where the harness had dug into her. A low growl left her as she stepped into her closet and she quickly changed out of the dress and into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before moving to her bed. She sat on the floor beside her bed staring out her window, knowing that she was hidden at least for a little bit as her own tears began to fall down her face.

The tears were those of frustration and the pain of seeing a pack member so easily removed. She pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them as she buried her face. Of course she had kept them from falling while everything had happened as someone needed to keep their head about themselves, maybe even a few of them, in order to keep everyone safe. A long sigh left Tori as she finally leaned her head back and let her thoughts drift with the moving clouds outside her window.

Carson carried Sydney carefully into the medical bay and laid her down on one of the beds after making sure that a soft blanket was on the bed. Once she was set down, Carson knelt by the bed looking her over. "Other than not being able to shift, do you have any other injuries that would be hidden by your fur Sydney?" Yes Carson was the medic but at the same time, he had respect for the female members and wouldn't intrude on them or would let Nat look them over for wounds. His gaze moved to meet Sydney's and his eyes softened seeing the pain.

"You need to rest now Sydney. Trying to force the change when you are grieving only makes it worse for you. I will have Nat come in and talk with you, if you would prefer her." His tone softer than it had been moments before as he stood and went over to a cupboard and pulled out another blanket that he gently rested over the young wolf.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 12, 2022 01:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney-11-Female-M: Carson
-
Sydney whined and huffed at the thought that she was fine besides being unable to shift. The monster hadn't laid a paw on her thanks to Kline's sacrifice. She laid her head on her Paws as she looked up at Carson and said "n-no i-im ok. Thanks to K-k-kline t-the monster didn't t-touch me. C-carson I'm sorry, it's my fault, I should have stayed home. I just wanted to catch a deer, I thought Ikaris would be proud if I brought home a deer. B-but instead I killed Kline." Her tail was tucked between her legs as she shook and whimpered in sadness. She fully blamed herself for what had happened, nothing anybody said would change that. She tried to hide under the blanket Carson had laid over her. She couldn't help wishing Kline hadn't found her and she'd been killed by the beast instead, to her that would have been better for the pack.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 12, 2022 01:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: Carson and Sydney.
Luna took slow breaths trying to calm down. She agreed that the information that she had wasn't useful until everyone was here. Luna watched as Carson carried Sydney off and Luna sighed. She hoped that nobody else would get hurt today. It was terrible that there was a monster out in the woods. It was huge, black, and is very strong. Luna shook her head, stood up, and walked outside, hoping to clear her head. She walked around the house twice before thinking of something somewhat useful. "If there are books of monsters like vampires and werewolves, stuff like that, maybe there is a book about this creature. The only problem is I have to travel to town to visit the library. I guess I should hurry or else they might start to worry." She decided to go to the library, although it was dangerous, having a carnivorous deer and a loner, she had to do it so they could get more knowledge on this creature. She headed toward the edge of the forest and then looked around to make sure that nobody was looking and she transformed. Wincing as quietly as she could, her bones popped and creaked. Luna then shook out her fur, looked around once more to be safe, and ran dead straight toward the town.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 13, 2022 09:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hope Caddel | F | Werewolf | Hunter | Mentions: Those who were with Kline
Hope watched when Zane came over and rubbed his head into Kline's fur. She growled slightly when she heard that Luna said the creature was coming back, but she didn't want to leave their packmate to the mercy of the beast, that was no way to go. She shifted back when she heard Tori. "Sure." she said, helping her gather vines and branches for a sled and harness, and noticed when she dug her claws into the ground when the weight landed on her, but figured she'd be alright. She heard what Zane said and frowned, looking up at him. "You sure you'll be alright on your own?" she asked. She knew she wouldn't be able to handle losing two packmates in a span of two hours, especially with one of them being someone she had just started to feel closer to. She nodded to his suggestion though, taking a bough of pine needles from the nearest tree and beginning to sweep the ground with them. Not only did they sweep the tracks away, but they covered up the scent with their own pungent one as well. She rubbed a few on herself as well, having crackes a few to let out the scent more. She looked up when she heard Raven and gave a sigh of relief. They wouldn't be alone. She then continued to follow after Tori, shifting back once they were at the treeline and howling with Tori. She watched as she walked off before slipping the harness on and taking Kline a bit closer to the cabin, where they could keep an eye if the monster came back, leaving him outside before taking a pelt she had left outside from her last hunt and dragging it over the man's body. She then slipped inside the cabin, going to her room and shutting the door with a soft click. She sighed, sitting on her bed. It was automatic for her to hole her emotions up inside and push them down until she felt ready to burst. She let them slowly leak out, a few tears going down her cheeks as she looked out her window at the forest, and she sat on her bed, with her back against the wall, her legs curled up to her chest, feeling so vulnerable she hated it. She sighed. Why....why did this have to happen..... she wondered. The world could lift your spirits one minute and then drag them down to hell the next. Something she'd learned painfully, and she'd vowed she'd never feel that way again, yet she did. She didn't pay attention to the conversations going on downstairs, just stayed where she was, isolated in her own mind, still in shock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowan Draven | M | Werewolf | Scout | Mentions: Zane, Raven, Luna, Sydney, Ikaris
Rowan followed on Raven's heels once he shifted, before skidding to a halt when she stopped. He shifted back and looked in the direction her eyes were looking, and he felt his body stiffen. Kline. Kline was on that sled. From the scent of death in the air mingled with Kline's fading scent, he could only guess what happened once Zane explained a bit. "He's dead." he said hollowly, fists curling with rage. He let out a low growl, before hearing what Raven said. "I'm right here." he muttered, before turning around and running back to the cabin. He was about to go inside, but he heard Luna and Sydney already there, having already reported to Ikaris, so instead he went to a small cluster of strong pines that were close to the cabin, but not too close. He wrapped his hands carefully, not wanting to hurt himself while letting out his anger and grief. Just because he was extremely upset didn't mean he'd injure himself. He began to punch and kick at the tree repeatedly, trying out a few new things. He tried to flip into the air and kick while coming back down, but he only acheived falling onto his back, the wind knocked out of him. He growled, continuing until his vision blurred. He sighed, sitting down on a stump and taking great gulps of the water he'd brough out with him, before holding his face in his wrapped hands, running his fingers through his copper hair, allowing himself to break down into soft sobbing. Kline was the only pack member he'd felt truly close to, the only one who'd cheered him up whenever he saw him. He sighed, leaning back and looking up at the sky, steadying his breathing. Why wasn't I there? If only I'd gone out right after he left, if only I'd chased after him, I could've possibly saved him. I don't even care if it killed me.....who would mourn me? Barely anyone in this pack really knows me particularly well. Maybe they'd mourn me as a pack member, but I don't know.....I just wish it wasn't him. He was the most cheerful out of all of us. That was the bottom line, he'd wished it wasn't Kline. Sure, the guy had low self esteem to rather an extreme, and thus thought he wasn't particularly valuable to the group, but he overall wished it wasn't Kline. He sighed, getting up and going to sit by the firepit, noticing his bandages had gotten ripped, and his knuckles had the skin ripped off and were bleeding. He went inside, sleeping by the small group and grabbing medical supplies. He disinfected the wounds and then bandaged his knuckles, wrapping the bandages around his wrists to secure them before cutting them off there and putting the roll of bandages back, and putting black medical tape overtop. He had to admit, looked kind of sick if he ignored the pain.

Edited at February 13, 2022 09:58 PM by Lightning Chasers
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 19, 2022 08:55 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Raven & Zane | Beta & Hunter | F & M | M: Each other, Retreating group(ind)
As soon as the group was gone, Raven turned to the scene. There wasn’t too much blood, mainly because the creature threw Kline against a tree, cracking his spine. The only scent other than the weird deer scent was Sydney’s fear scent. Raven hoped the girl would be okay. Looking around, she nodded to Zane, “Take that branch over there and drag it towards the river. You can throw it in there. I’ll lay some scent and paw steps. Once your done, cross the river and come back through town to go home. This should throw the thing off our trail.” Zane nodded before shifting into his wolf form, still looking slightly shocked from the death of a pack member.

Zane quickly picked up the branch, moving it slowly enough to make tracks as he headed for the river. He couldn’t believe it, sure he hadn’t known Kline for long or knew him very well, but it was hard losing a pack member. They would have to figure out what to do with this creature before it hurt anyone else. Zane made it to the river and he pulled the branch into the fast current before tossing it away. He waded through, losing his grip a couple times but recovering before making it to the other side. Shaking off, he trotted up the hill and loped towards the town. Once close enough, he shifted, jogging into the little town and towards the other side.

Raven followed Zane, placing paw steps behind him with one being a limp. Hopefully to lure the creature after what it thinks to be weak prey. Once she got to the river, she waded across as well. Heading upstream, she was almost to the town when she crossed over again. Unlike Zane, she was heading back to the clearing. They still had a few paw prints to cover. Weaving the trees at a fast sprint, she stopped at a low hanging willow tree branch. Breaking off a small branch, she brushed over her paw prints making it look like she wasn’t there. That would work. Making it to the clearing, she started to sweep the group’s paw prints away, including the makeshift sled. She made it halfway back to the cabin when she heard the roars of a chase. She flattened her ears in wait but soon, they disappeared from her hearing. Good, the creature had fallen for the bait. Raven kept getting rid of their pawsteps before making it back to the cabin. Dropping the branch, she met up with Zane before they both shifted and headed inside. Finding the group, Raven leaned against the wall as Zane sat down in a chair.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 19, 2022 10:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: No one
Luna bolted through the forest ignoring the slight movements in the trees. Usually, she would stop to see the squirrels in the trees but since there was a loner who could climb trees just as well, Luna forced herself to keep running. Luna arrived very soon and shifted into her human form. She was still slightly crying but she wiped her tears away like it was nothing. She walked across the street, avoiding most people. She walked into the library, still skittish of people. "Hello, are you looking for any book in particular?" The librarian asked. "Do you have any....monster....books?" Luna asked. She tried not to say monster but that's what humans thought they were. Luna and her pack weren't regular werewolves though so that changed it slightly but not by much. The librarian pointed Luna toward the back of the library. "Thank you." Luna said. She turned her back to the librarian and made a disgusted face at her. Luna walked towards the back, looking at some of the covers. "Werewolves, ghosts, vampires..." Luna mumbled. Then, she pulled out a book with the exact creature on the front. "Wendigo...." Luna read. She took the book to a table and opened the book. "What are you and what can we do to stop you?" Luna asked herself, reading the first page. "Wendigo's are extremely hard to escape." Luna snickered. "It is very hard to kill them. Having a silver bullet or a silver object will come in handy. You must strike it through its ice-cold heart. You must take care of this shattered heart upon locking it inside of a silver box and burying it in a church cemetery." Luna sighed. "Great, now we have to buy silver things from people. They are going to question us." Luna said. She almost closed the book when a page unstuck from another. Luna opened it up and read it. "As for the rest of the body, it must be dismembered, and then you can salt and burn the body. Then, you shall scatter these ashes in the wind, forever to be gone." Luna closed the book. "Great. Now we have to get up close to this...wendigo. So many steps. We're going to need a lot of silver. At least the church here has a cemetery. It is small but will work." Luna said. She walked to the front and asked, "Can I borrow this book?" She held up the book and the librarian wrote something down. "Yeah, just return it in three days." Luna nodded and ran out the door. She went down an alley and shifted. She held the book in her jaws. Please don't let there be teeth marks! She prayed as she bolted toward the cabin. She hadn't thought about the river though. If she isn't careful, the river may destroy the pages.

Edited at March 5, 2022 10:00 PM by The Midnight Wolves

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us