Wolf Play : Enchanted Fate (Play)
Chatbox
 Kháos
11:36:03 Kaos || Khaos
🫣 Woah, the October event is tonight. I kinda forgot.
 Lazy Kingdom
11:35:53 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
Ice cream names for her?
Check den for taken names <3!
 Blood lust tide
11:29:12 BewareWhoYouTrust
Meet whiteTrash
-WP Click-
 Kháos
11:28:28 Kaos || Khaos
New poll *^*
 Blood lust tide
11:28:00 BewareWhoYouTrust
Star
Got same white named white trash 🤣
 AshesAndStarlight
11:25:45 Star/Ash/Ashes
Stargazer

Haha whoops. He looks albino to be fair?
 Forest Dwelling
11:23:25 Wolflocke Challenge
Woop! Almost 7 days of Wolflocke!
 Blood lust tide
11:19:40 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: I crave for blood plays hide and seek with some pups and gets stuck in a log.
 icemoons
11:17:56 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
khaos

Sure why not, I'm bored too
 Echo Eclipse
11:14:12 Echo | Thunder
Hello chat IÂ’m back (after months) and I have changed my username (if you donÂ’t recognise me).
 Stargazer
11:14:00 Bobcats side account
-WP Click-
I thought you were albino...
 Kháos
11:10:42 Kaos || Khaos
Anyone care to PvP? I'm bored.
 Wilverbeast
11:10:09 Will
OH
Oh my god
-WP Click-

Just one lmao

The rest of my notifs were breeding thank God 😂😭
 SilverShadow
11:09:46 Ash ☆ Crow
Bobcat

She is really pretty
 Wilverbeast
11:09:41 Will
Oh god
I didn't
Warrior stone

Oh no oh no ;-;
 Stygian Forest
11:09:28 
Amy

Isn't that the title of a Studio Ghibli film?
 starmutt
11:08:42 marsh | they/it
lmao its my sanctuary wolf
 Red River Wolves
11:07:23 Redd Dead
Amy,
Eh, I feel like it just doesn't fit with the rest of my pack
 Leafpool
11:04:02 Leaf she/her
Hi cat!
 Bobcat
11:01:15 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
Hold on what?!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +3
Red Fox : -4
Snapping Turtle : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   45 

Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 01:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Violet
Violet paced around inside camp. Wouldn't the others be back by now? It hadn't been long since she came back but Violet couldn't help but worry for the wolves who had been caught in that situation. What if someone got exiled? We need all the wolves we can for this comming season, surley Luna wouldn't exile anyone.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 02:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Angel (open)-
Angel sensed the tension in the pack. She wondered where Arctic and Tulip were. Were they involved somehow. She hoped none of her pack was in trouble. Angel decided to look for something to do.
Angel saw the group heading towards camp. Why did Luna look upset? Why was Arctic fearful? *Are Tulip and Arctic in trouble for something? Arctic never causes problems though. * Angel wondered to herself. She took a deep breath not wanting to worry.

Edited at April 25, 2022 02:15 PM by MidnightMoon9521
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 02:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night
He tackled the wolf and growled. "What are you doing in this area..." he barked out. His unusal eyes stared at him with anger and a hint of worry.
-
Alligator
He shook his coat and went of to find more prey. He ended up finding a big rabbit but it got away. He sighed and went to his den and laid down. He laid his head on his paws using his camo abilty and hid well in his den.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 02:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~ [Night, Voltage]
While Bandit was just sitting there he got amused by an unknown wolf. He growled and shook the loner wolf free from him. Bandit back up from the wolf at first and then pounced on top of the loner pinning him down. "That is none of your business!" Bandit snarled at the wolf staring into his eyes. Bandit kept growling trying to intimidate the male.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 02:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night
He laughed at the wolf and easliy pushing him off."you not even close to scary " he barked while trying not to laugh. He shook his head and puased listening to something. He pushed the wolf into the shadows and looked around knowing something was wrong. It was too quiet.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 02:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Moros || Delta || Male || M: Warriors, Luna, loners, Chinook
The muscular male glanced around as things began to escalate. It was out of control and Luna seemed to be having a hard time. He made himself slightly larger as he approached though he decided it was best to not use his powers around the loners. Hackles raised Moros growled at the loners. He looked to see which of his warriors were around. He stood tall. His gaze glared at the rouges as he made up his mind that their stay was over. Instead of ripping out their throats like he wanted to so badly. His cold eyes trying to pick out the leader. He would let Luna and Chinook take care of the other matters or join him if they liked. But he was doing his job and that was to protect his pack and it's territory. These loners were intruding and they were going to pay. Damn loners think they own everything. He was trying to hold himself back. He wouldn't make a fool of himself. They wouldn't get off that easily. "Luna, would you like me to send patrols. I can send some to remark the borders and another after those loners." He huffed at little before adding "They should think twice before coming here" he growled his eyes looking from the beta, Chinook, to his alpha Luna.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 02:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tulip-[everyone in the area]
Tulip yelped when she noticed everything but she couldn't get up yet. She tried and fell again. She noticed a few new wolves and she growled. Tulip tthought Im dying today...Sadly but she knew that it was true.

Edited at April 25, 2022 03:01 PM by Nikki Afton
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 03:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bandit~ [Night, Voltage]
Bandit was pushed off of the male wolf. The male seemed to be laughing at Bandit, he growled in a low tone at the wolf. The male wolf had pushed him off into the shadows, *He seems to hear something, it may just be Voltage* Bandit thought while walking up next to the male. He laid back down where he was before. *Tulip will pay for being seen with me, it is my fault, it is my fault she must perish* Bandit thought to himself, Bandit knew how packs worked so he knew that Tulip was going to die because of him. Bandit was lost in thought and completely forgot about the male loner next to him.
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 03:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night
He sighed then looked at the wolf. He shook his fur and yawned. "Well imma go and hunt" He said to him "Wanna come with to keep your mind off what ever your thinking?"
Enchanted Fate (Play)April 25, 2022 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Moros || Delta || M: Tulip and Arctic
Moros averted his gaze to Tulip as he heard to yelp. He growled as he watched her lay there. "Arctic! Drag her back to camp or so help me I'll drown you both in the creek" he barked at her then grabbed Tulip by the back of her neck and lifted her to her feet. He should leave her out here. But he knew better. He turned back to Luna and awaited her reply.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us