Kingwolf
09:27:26 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:21 Hallow, Eve
I'm doing about the same lol
 Saint
09:24:13 
im alright, just exploring, how are you?
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:55 Hallow, Eve
Hey Saint, how are you?
 Saint
09:22:16 
hey hallow
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:00 Hallow, Eve
Hey Chat
 Malcuth
09:11:26 Wander
But that truck getting hit saved mine and my sister's cars
 Malcuth
09:11:01 Wander
-Click-
-Click-
My dad's work truck and minivan got hit
 Ryujin
09:06:45 Elduin (he, Him)
mostly getting rain for us which is good cause my state was in a drought till now
 Ryujin
09:06:17 Elduin (he, Him)
I'm from West Virginia

my state tends to get bad weather when hurricanes hit Florida and other states in that area
 Saint
09:03:40 
im in central florida and it wasnt horrible, minor flooding an power outages, but on the westcoast at my cousins house, trees fell, 4 feet of water, fires from electric cars. her husband is a firefighter and paramedic and was on the search andd rescue and was on call for 36 hours and there were no breaks for him. it was horrible
 Salem
09:01:51 Rumi
Looking for some naming help
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
08:57:59 Wander
Yeah I'm not in Florida but where I am got hit directly. It's horrific damages
 Ryujin
08:52:22 Elduin (he, Him)
I hope all the people directly hit by the hurricane are ok
 RoyalNightStorm
08:52:15 
elduin
how about Susanoo
 Ryujin
08:51:59 Elduin (he, Him)
my state got hit its weather caused by the hurricane and I don't live in a state near any oceans other than the secret underground ocean thats below my state
 || Enlighten purple
08:51:32 She/her idk
Malcuth

I hope you get to see your pets soon
 || Enlighten purple
08:50:33 She/her idk
dang, Georgia's hurricanes stopped rn
 Saint
08:42:54 
morning chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Jackal : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   16 

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: Kline and Sydney
As Luna crawled through the bushes. Her hackles raised at the smell of the smell she'd smelled earlier. As she had the scent stuck in her nose, she'd caught Sydney's scent too. She slowly crawled out of the brush to see Kline and her approaching an empty cave, or at least she thought it was. She watched as Kline slowly approached it, her staying standing on the rocky yet grassy ground, watching Kline approach the cave. Sydney's smell was coming from right inside. He approached and then, a horrific monster came out of the cave, and shrieking came from inside of the monstrous creature, a scream that Luna had never heard before. She watched Kline as he screamed at Sydney to run. Then, when Luna thought it couldn't get worse, it did. Kline was thrown right at the tree and fell to the ground, motionless. Luna trembled with fear. She wondered what the creature even was. It had looked like a deer with a body as black as midnight. Luna realized she was still frozen in shock. C'mon Luna....save Sydney. You can't let anyone else get hurt! Then, without thinking, she ran up to the beast, barking and howling with fear, not realizing that she was trembling terribly, probably enough for Sydney to see. Once she realized the creature was watching her, she shouted, "LISTEN TO YOUR BROTHER!! RUN BACK AND I'LL LEAD THIS....THING AWAY!! HURRY!!" She then, took off, being chased by the creature. Luna weaved through trees and towards the river. She feared the current but jumped in anyway, the creature stumbled but didn't follow her. It then started to walk back. Luna swam to the other side, trembling with fear, hoping that Sydney had made it back safely. Luna laid down and whined. "Another thing we had to deal with...wait....isn't Kline still back at the cave? Oh, no. I hope he had woken up and is walking back to the cabin." she said, staying on the other side for a few minutes before heading back towards the cabin, ears flat against her back.

Edited at February 9, 2022 03:02 PM by The Midnight Wolves
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 04:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven | F | Beta | M: Everyone(ind), Rowan
Raven frowned at the mention of parents but kept listening to Ikaris. Once he was done, she watched as the rest of the pack dispersed to go find Sydney and go hunting. She walked to the door, watching as Zane and Hope shifted and ran towards the meadow. Hopefully they would find some deer, that would be a nice dinner tonight. Tori and Kline zipped off after Sydney's scent, Luna following a couple minutes later. Raven blinked, hopefully they could find her before the nighttime activities began. And before the girl could get into any trouble. There was no sign of the crows which meant at last they were with her. She supposed that would be good enough for now.

Raven turned, heading upstairs to grab a new shirt and to grab her running sneakers. Heading back downstairs, she was about to head out on a patrol when she spotted Rowan waiting in the living room. There was not much for him to do so she called to him, "You up for another patrol? You guys scouted near town so I thought we would go up the mountain range this time." Stay in their human forms on the trail before shifting to navigate the rough terrain. It worked nicely, just in case the occasional runner came up the path. "I'll wait outside for you." She said, heading outside. She stopped near the start of the trail, in plain sight of the cabin before waiting for the scout to join her.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 05:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hope Caddel | F | Werewolf | Hunter | Mentions: Zane, Kline, Luna, Sydney
Hope dragged the deer over to where Zane had dug a hole in the ground and dropped it in. She grinned back at him, then felt her fur grow hot when he flicked his tail at her ear, lightly brushing it and the ear flicked back a bit. Damn it, why do I get embarrassed so easily? she wondered, loping after Zane. She noticed he was panting playfully when she got toe the edge of the forest, and she huffed slightly, a glimmer of amusement in her eyes. Her ears then pricked up in concern when she heard a howl coming from inside the forest. It sounded like Sydney, and it certainly didn't sound good. Her previous playfulness faded, and she dashed into the forest, picking up Sydney and Kline's scent, mixed with the cervine scent from earlier. She stopped in a clump of bushed outside of a cave, and watched what happened. Her heart squeeze painfully in her chest when she saw Kline get thrown against the tree, falling limp.Luna jumped out in front of this....creature, and led it away. Once she was sure that they were far enough away, she padded over to Kline's body, nudging it with her snout and letting out a soft whine. Already, the scent of death was starting to cling to it, and she nudged him again, even though she knew it was fruitless. Everything about her demeanor drooped. He was gone. Hope hadn't even known him partiuclarly well, yet he always seemed to be the positive energy of the pack, and had thus had a special place in Hope's heart. She sat down beside Sydney and joined her in howling, letting her own grief stricken howl out. She lay down after she howled, refusing to leave the body until another of the pack found them, her every sense alert in case the creature came back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowan Draven | M | Werewolf | Scout | Mentions: Raven
Rowan looked up at the sound of Raven talking to him. "Yeah, sure!" he said, getting up. He needed something to do to keep his mind off of what had happened, and that strange scent he'd smelled when he'd followed Tori out before heading back in. He hoped no one ran into that thing, as it didn't seem like it would be friendly. If anything, it was probably competition, from the meaty stench that clung to its deer scent. He got up and stretched, feeling his bones pop, before following Raven out. He looked around, taking in a deep breath of the air, luckily there was no scent of the creature near the cabin. He heard a pair of howls from out in the woods, sounding like Sydney and Hope, and he stiffened slightly. Why would they be howling? They didn't run into it did they? he wondered, before turning his attention back to the beta female, slightly anxious to get going.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 05:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions:
Luna walked alongside the river, her ears flat against her back. "What am I going to tell Kari? I...I could've saved Kline if...if I didn't stand there and watch." She said, sitting down. She shifted, wincing at the pain of her bones popping back into place. "If I helped, he might've still been alive. I hope Sydney's okay. SYDNEY! The creature is heading back to the cave, I can't let anyone else get hurt." Luna said, standing up and wiping her eyes, which tears left slightly damp spots on her face. She shifted back and winced at the pain that hurt more now that a member was gone...and Luna thought that it was her fault. She then, ran down the river, heading back the way that she'd come. She jumped in the water and swam to the other side, being swept under by the current once or twice. She shook her fur and listened to any movement that could give away the creature's hiding. She heard nothing and bolted toward the cave. She smelled the deer-being and went around the smell, dodging around trees and bushes. Then, she heard howls. Is that..Sydney? Yes and ...Hope. What is she doing here? Luna thought. She distinguished the specific howls that they had and kept running towards them, hopefully in time to get them out before the deer came back. She then smelled Hope and jumped over a bush and tripped on a root for the second time that day. She fell right in front of Hope. Panting, she said, "The creature......is coming....back! We have... to get out of here. Maybe we can somehow take Kline back to the cabin....but whatever we do.....we have to hurry!" Looking around, she saw Sydney, Hope, and she smelled Zane. She was tired and wanted to rest but there was no time. She had to get Sydney to safety, being as young as she was. Turning to Kline, Luna mouthed a "thank you" for saving Sydney and having his life taken just to save her's. Luna thought that he was the best brother that Sydney could ever have; loyal and would risk his life.....to save her. Luna couldn't mention Kline around Sydney anymore. She hoped that this wouldn't have a big impact on Sydney, but knowing how shy she was and that Kline was her only family in the pack, it would probably be the biggest impact on her ever.

Edited at February 9, 2022 05:29 PM by The Midnight Wolves
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 06:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney-11-Female-M: luna, Hope
-
Sydney was terrified as hope appeared and attacked the creature before yelling at her as Kline had and running away with the creature in tow. She began to shake as she felt so useless and overwhelmed. When hope came out and howled with her Sydney felt she could finally move again. On shakey Paws she stumbled out of the cave and towards hope and her brothers body. Despite hopes nudges and the scent of death that clung to her brothers body the young girl still curled up into his side and licked at his face hoping maybe he was just unconscious. She whined sadly when luna came back obviously panicked and mentioned the creature coming back. She didn't want to move, she didn't want to leave her brother but she didn't think they could carry him themselves. Despite her brothers small size he was packed with muscle and that made him very heavy. Her eyes went up to her crows waiting in the trees, even they had an air of sadness to them. She whined as she stood up giving one final lick to her big Brothers face before nudging hope so that they would leave to safety. She didn't know which way too go to get back to the pack so she needed the others to lead her. She refused to look back at Kline's body since it broke her heart to leave him but she knew they couldn't take him with them and he wouldn't have wanted them to stay after the sacrifice he made. Luna was right despite how much it hurt to leave him.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 06:28 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor | Hunter | Mentions: Sydney, Kline, Luna, and Hope

Tori wasn't far behind Kline and as Sydney's scent grew stronger along with the strange scent, her hackles rose onto her back. The sound of the upset birds spurred Tori into a run after Kline. When the scene of a strange beast standing in the opening of a cave entered her vision, Tori slid to a stop looking for a way to either distract or inhibit the creature. Her thoughts were interrupted when Kline jumped onto the beast and caused it to howl in pain. A small curse ran through Tori's mind as she watched Kline get flung into a tree. Her eyes darted between the monster and the cave opening and she kept as best as she could to the shadows.

Luna's howls and noise pulled Tori's attention away from the cave long enough to watch the monster begin to follow the other wolf. Once she thought she had enough time, she darted to the cave and looked for Sydney in the darkness. Hope and Sydney's scent filled her nose. She was about to call out when she heard Luna. Tori followed Sydney out of the cave and offered a soft nuzzle to the smaller wolf's side when she curled beside her brother.

"Luna is right. Luna, take Sydney back to the packhouse and I will find a way to bring Kline back. Her eyes landed for a moment on the lifeless body of her packmate and her heart stilled remembering how easily the monster tossed him about. She shifted back into her human form and looked about for a few moments before noticing a few branches that were down.

That was when the idea to create a sled type deal popped into her head. "I have an idea, but you two need to get going. We don't need that thing to come back and get more than just the one of us. Hope would you be able to help me with moving Kline?" Tori looked over at the other female for a moment before she shifted as she darted back within the cave. She made quick work of the doe that was laying there, and stepped back out of the cave with the pelt roughly cut within her maw. She moved back over to the two branches that were on the ground and shifted back to her human form before beginning to fasten the pelt to the branches with vines from around them.

It didn't take much longer for the female to make the makeshift sled and harness before shifting once more and pushed Kline's body onto the pelt. She slipped into the harness and prayed that her little rig would hold up as she dug her claws into the ground as the weight hit her shoulders. She picked up a slow steady jog pulling the body away from the scene following the scent of Luna and Sydney. She looked over at Hope making sure that the other female was alright and following.

Edited at February 9, 2022 06:40 PM by FrostyK
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 06:29 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Natasha DeForest | Werewolf | Female | Medic's Assistant | M: Hunters and scouts (ind.), group in living room (ind.)

Even all the way back at the cabin, the howls of her fellow pack members found their way to Nat’s ears. She stiffened where she sat on the couch, listening to the slow, mournful rise and fall of the sound. She could already feel a pit starting to form deep in her stomach; whatever had happened, it couldn’t be good.

Nat stood and hurried out the front door. She paused once she was outside and listened desperately for another howl. Nothing. The thick silence is almost worse.

She itched to run headfirst into the forest and find out for herself what was going on, but she knew that would only end badly. She lacked the combat training that the scouts and hunters had. She would only get herself and her pack members hurt.

Glancing one final time at the edge of the forest, she rushed back into the living room. “Something’s wrong,” she said to the group still gathered there. “Somebody howled, I don’t know if it was for help or what, but something isn’t right.”

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 06:38 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Carson O'Connor | Medic | Mentions: Natasha

Carson was about to walk back to the medical room when the howls of the pack members caused the hair to rise on the back of his neck. He paused as his hands clenched into fists fighting to hear his sister's own call within them. His heart seemed to slow as he didn't hear her and the silence that followed was deafening.

Nat's words seemed to break the hold on his thoughts and he turned around walking over to her when she came back in the door. He reached out and grabbed her arm before she could run out again. "Enough members are out there right now and with the way a few of those howls sounded...We need to wait."

He also wanted to shift and run into the woods to make sure that everyone was okay but it was better judgement to wait until the ones out there were back. They were spread out and if more pack members left, it would be easy for someone else to also get into trouble. "I didn't like those howls either Nat. But we have to trust that all of our pack members will be coming back." His gaze was looking past her searching the treeline for any sign of the other members.

It wasn't often that Carson would stop someone from shifting and joining in with something, but there was something in his gut telling him that those that were at the pack house needed to stay there. His eyes slowly moved back to Nat as if he was coming back from some dream or rather where his thoughts had begun to drift and he released her arm.

"Sorry Nat. I just...I agree something isn't right but I think adding more people will only cause a bigger problem."

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 07:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zane | M | Hunter | M: Hope, Tori, Kline, Sydney, Luna
Zane huffed back at Hope before hearing the howl. He whirled with Hope, ears pricking up as his playfulness faded. A distress call. From Sydney. Hope disappeared into the forest after it and Zane followed, close on her heels. Kline's scent mixed in with Sydney's as well as the weird deer scent from earlier. Zane's heart raced, something bad had happened. Whatever that scent was, it was not good. Zane skidded to a halt just as Kline got thrown into a tree. Luna appeared, luring the creature away. She was heading for the river so she would be alright...hopefully. He couldn't tell what that thing was.

Hope padded over to Kline, nudging him before Sydney came to curl up next to him. Zane didn't need to be told that he was dead. Zane walked up to him before rubbing his head into Kline's fur. He hadn't known him too well but he was the other hunter that enjoyed being enthusiastic. Zane would have loved to get to know him better. Losing a pack member, no matter who, was always a big loss. Tori came running in and Luna came up afterwards. They needed to go yes. "Luna is right. Luna, take Sydney back to the packhouse and I will find a way to bring Kline back." Tori said, not noticing that he was there.

"Hope would you be able to help me with moving Kline?" Tori asked Hope and Zane understood what she was doing. There was no way they could pick up the big male but Tori's fast thinking made the plan simple. As long as the creature couldn't track them. Zane perked up at that thought before barking at Hope. He shifted, hissing at the pain before saying, "Cover up the tracks the sled makes as you go. I'm going to make a false trail away from the territory and then circle around." He was about to shift back when rustling in the bushes sounded and he turned to find Raven.

Raven | F | Beta | M: Tori, Sydney, Rowan, Kline, Hope
Raven looked up as Rowan came up and got ready to shift when twin howls echoed through the forest. She stiffened. Sydney and Hope. Hope had gone with Zane though in a whole different part of the forest. Something was wrong and she had a feeling it had to do with that weird deer scent. "Change of plans. Let's go see what's wrong," Raven said to Rowan before she shifted, her bones popping. Shaking out her fur, she sprinted into the trees, following Tori's scent as she headed in. The scent of Kline and Sydney intertwined before the strange deer scent came back in.

Raven burst out of the bushes to find Zane standing in a clearing near a den and Tori with Hope leading a sled. Raven froze as she saw what was on it. Kline. What had happened? She padded cautiously forward, noting immediately that he wasn't breathing and that his eyes were sightless. She looked back at Zane who said, "A creature trapped Sydney and Kline attacked it. He got thrown into a tree. We can explain the rest later." Raven nodded, understanding. They needed to hide the trail and if Raven understood correctly, Zane was going to create a false trail.

She shifted, wincing at the pain but it was not her concern right now. "I will help you make the false path." She said before turning, looking for Rowan. She said to Tori instead, "When Rowan appears, tell him to scout back to Kari and tell him to be ready. We don't need this thing finding the cabin." Once she was satisfied that they knew what they were doing, she shifted, Zane following suit before they started hiding the trail and starting a new one. They had to hurry before that creature came back.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: Sydney, Tori, Hope, Zane
"'I'll make sure that she's back at the cabin as soon as possible. Be safe." Luna told Tori. She watched as Tori pulled a mini sled that Kline lay lifeless on. Luna then turned to Sydney as she stood up. Luna felt bad for Sydney. It probably broke her heart to see her brother gone. Poor Sydney. Now she's alone and will probably never get over this. Speaking of never getting over this, Rowan is going to be angry. He's probably going to start yelling at us, telling us how we should've helped him instead of letting Kline fight alone. This is also going to be hard to explain to Kari. I hope he doesn't get mad at us. Luna thought, snapping back once Raven said she'd follow Zane. They were going to go make false trails to cover their scent. Luna smiled slightly, remembering when she had rolled in the ash back at the cabin to cover her scent, though it had been washed off once she jumped in the river though. She shook her fur and looked at Sydney. They started to walk back toward the house. "So what were you doing out here?" Luna asked, hoping Sydney would answer although it was likely that she was not going to. I wonder what will happen now....I just hope that we never run into that THING again. Now that we know the carnivorous deer is there, we will be more careful adventuring. I hope that is the only one in the forest. Luna thought, her ears folded along her back again, wondering if Sydney would answer.

Edited at February 9, 2022 08:54 PM by The Midnight Wolves

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us