But that truck getting hit saved mine and my sister's cars
 Malcuth
09:11:01 Wander
-Click-
-Click-
My dad's work truck and minivan got hit
 Ryujin
09:06:45 Elduin (he, Him)
mostly getting rain for us which is good cause my state was in a drought till now
 Ryujin
09:06:17 Elduin (he, Him)
I'm from West Virginia

my state tends to get bad weather when hurricanes hit Florida and other states in that area
 Saint
09:03:40 
im in central florida and it wasnt horrible, minor flooding an power outages, but on the westcoast at my cousins house, trees fell, 4 feet of water, fires from electric cars. her husband is a firefighter and paramedic and was on the search andd rescue and was on call for 36 hours and there were no breaks for him. it was horrible
 Salem
09:01:51 Rumi
Looking for some naming help
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
08:57:59 Wander
Yeah I'm not in Florida but where I am got hit directly. It's horrific damages
 Ryujin
08:52:22 Elduin (he, Him)
I hope all the people directly hit by the hurricane are ok
 RoyalNightStorm
08:52:15 
elduin
how about Susanoo
 Ryujin
08:51:59 Elduin (he, Him)
my state got hit its weather caused by the hurricane and I don't live in a state near any oceans other than the secret underground ocean thats below my state
 || Enlighten purple
08:51:32 She/her idk
Malcuth

I hope you get to see your pets soon
 || Enlighten purple
08:50:33 She/her idk
dang, Georgia's hurricanes stopped rn
 Saint
08:42:54 
morning chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:38:31 Chat's snack
Florida? Yeah, I just drove here to make sure a friend was alright. Her dumbass stepped outside when the eye was over her house.
 Malcuth
08:33:59 Wander
I am heartbroken for my community. This is damage never seen before in my area.
 Ryujin
08:33:34 Elduin (he, Him)
-WP Click-

I need a Japanese myth or legend to name him after
 Malcuth
08:33:05 Wander
Still unable to reach my pets because of the hurricane. I'm distraught. My house thankfully is okay though. But some houses in my neighborhood are literally collapsed into the river
 Autumn's Wraith
08:30:32 A Sad Mozzy
Hey chat
 Rogue Whispers
08:29:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Wander finds a flat sunny rock and enjoys a nap.

Mood: Content
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:20:54 Chat's snack
You spy three brown bears

Nuh uh. I don't see shit without my glasses on :^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Jackal : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   16 

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 5, 2022 11:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zane | M | Hunter | M: Hope, Tori, Sydney(ind), Kline(ind)
"Zane why don't you and Hope start the hunting party and I will join you in a few minutes. I want to take off this jewelry and put my contacts in." Tori said and he gave her a nod. That would allow them to run a bit before needing to become completely serious. He turned towards Hope who responded, "Yeah, we can start now. You alright with that Zane?" He grinned right back at her. He was excited. He always loved the thrill of hunting with packmates.

He nodded, "Let's go. We'll meet you near the meadow Tori." Zane said, looking back at Tori before she disappeared upstairs. Kline disappeared outside, no doubt already searching for his sister. He walked outside himself before he shifted. He growled at the pain and stayed standing still, letting the pain settle but also letting scents and sounds come to him. He flicked his ears before hearing Tori shift and disappear into the woods with Kline on her tail. Zane tilted his head in a different direction, slightly away from where Tori and Kline had disappeared.

The forest stretched out in front of him and he smiled, letting his tongue hang out as he looked over at Hope. He barked once before going into a fast lope, knowing that the female would catch up to him easily. He weaved through the trees and jumped over the occasional log as he headed towards the meadow.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 5, 2022 11:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: Kline
Luna watched as Kline transformed. She studied him to see where he was going. He’s probably going to go try to find Sydney. Maybe I should follow him. Luna thought, hoping that Sydney was alright. Luna watched as Kline started to run off toward the woods. Luna shifted, wincing at the pain, before shaking her pelt out. She took a deep breath in to take in all of the smells. There was one smell that seemed slightly new though. It smelled of deer but of a larger kind. Maybe it was a carnivore. Luna ignored it and ran over to the fire pit, rolling in it to cover her scent mostly. Although she smelled like ashes and burned wood, it did cover her main scent. She then took off towards the forest, hiding behind trees and inside bushes. Smelling for Sydney's scent. Kline was on the trail but the new scent was also getting closer. Luna ignored it once more and focused on finding Sydney. She had to be safe before they could investigate the smell or find “garlic”. She didn't like "garlic". He seemed....odd. Maybe he was a spy for a big pack. Stop thinking about that Luna. It's fine. "garlic" is probably just a loner....or at least I think. It's okay, just follow Kline. Luna thought, following Kline, watching her step, being careful not to snap any sticks and frighten Kline. The last thing that they needed was for a pack to attack them and get them hurt. Luna shook her pelt back into reality and kept crouching in the bushes. She took in the smells around her and could smell Sydney and that weird deer scent again. Luna wondered what it was. She hoped that it wasn't dangerous or had hurt Sydney. Luna kept following Kline though, not going to say anything until they actually find Sydney.

Edited at February 7, 2022 10:13 PM by The Midnight Wolves
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 6, 2022 08:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hope Caddel | F | Werewolf | Hunter | Mentions: Zane
Hope chuckled when Zane grinned, clearly excited, and walked outside behind him, closing the cabin door shut behind her. She began to shift, wincing and letting out a quiet hiss at the pain of the bones being moved around and some were growning and shrinking. Eventually, she was full wolf, a lean, muscular pure black wolf with a white four pointed star on her chest. She broke into a fast lope after Zane, and rather quickly caught up with him, ears pricked and eyes shining with excitement. As they ran through the forest, she smelled something that smelled like a deer, but larger and just.....wrong. She gave a slight growl, but continued on their way to the meadow. She almost slammed into a log in her distraction, and quickly jumped over it, although she stumbled when she landed and continued running. She wondered what kind of prey they'd find today in the meadow. Probably some groundhogs, rabbits, maybe even a few deer.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 6, 2022 10:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zane | M | Hunter | M: Hope, Tori(ind)
Zane caught the scent just as Hope stumbled. It was quite an odd scent, something about it didn't smell right. He hoped Tori and the others didn't run into trouble. He continued running before slowing to a halt and falling into a crouch. The scent of rabbit filled his nose and made his jaws water. He stalked forward, his ears pinpointing the scuffling before his eyes found the movemenet. The small rabbit didn't know he was there. Zane circled downwind before stalking forward into pouncing range. He settled onto his haunches before pushing off, his jaws snapping the rabbits spine before it knew what was happening.

Picking it up, he hid it under a root before going to catch up with Hope. He would pick it up on their way back. He slowed to a trot as they neared the meadow, sensing deer nearby. And not the weird scent they had smelled earlier. Zane stopped at the edge of the woods before peering out. A small herd of deer frolicked ahead. He looked over to Hope before nodding once to her, telling her that the hunt was her decision. They could split and divide and attack from either side or one of them could circle and drive the herd to the other. He grinned at her, awaiting her decision.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 7, 2022 11:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hope followed Zane, leaving the strange cervine scent behind, and continued forward, stopping when she saw Zane stalking the rabbit. She watched as he quickly located and killed the rabbit. Nice one she thought, tail swishing lightly. She trotted away to find more food and then heard Zane catching up behind her and slowed slightly. Another cervine scent reached her nostrils, and she growled, wary at first, before realizing it was real deer, not some strange deer-like scented creature or whatever it was. She looked over at Zane, then noticed him nodding once to her. He was giving her the decision. She indicated for him to stay here while she drove the herd toward him. She then trotted off, low to the ground as she circled around the herd. She finally got to the other side and hoped Zane had gotten the message, and she jumped out at the deer with a loud growling, barking noise. The deer spooked and began to run away. Hope ran around them, snapping at their heels lightly to herd them toward Zane. She panted lightly from the adrenaline rushing though her veins.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 8, 2022 10:03 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zane | M | Hunter | M: Hope
Zane flicked an ear at her as she indicated that she was going around. He crouched down in the tall grass, tracking Hope's movements to the other side. After a moment, she leaped at the deer barking. The deer spooked and ran at him, with Hope at their heels. Zane waited until they were almost to them before leaping out at the closest deer. His jaws snapped at the deer's leg, his snarls efficiently splitting the herd. He barked at Hope, spottiing one doubling back at her.

He snapped at the deer's feet again, it prancing back but his jaws already closed around a leg bringing it down. The deer kicked and Zane had to dodge a couple hooves before his jaws clamped down around its throat. He held tight as the life started to drain out of it. Hopefully Hope got her own deer. Extracting his fangs from his prey, he looked around, the adrenaline from the hunt fading slightly but staying hungry for more.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 8, 2022 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hope whirled around upon hearing Zane bark, and spotted the deer charging straight at her. She quickly jumped out of the way and then ran after it, leaping and clamping onto it's right front leg. It stumbled and did its best to kick her off, but it could not. It soon fell to the ground, and she quickly removed her jaws from its leg and latched onto its throat, sinking her fangs in. The sweet, rather metallic smell of the cervine blood pervaded her senses, and she felt the life drain from the creature. She slowly released her jaws, looking in satisfaction at the kill. A nice clean one if she did say so herself. Sh looked over in the direction Zane had gone with his deer and barked to let him know she'd gotten her kill as well. Now, what to do with a pair of deer while we continue hunting.... she thought, a slight frown settiling on her muzzle. She shook it off and grasped the young buck's antlers, using all her strength to drag it in Zane's direction, careful not to mess it up. It hurt a decent bit, but not as much as it had when she'd first started out as a hunter. She pulled it over to Zane, letting it go beside his, and panted lightly, the adrenaline having worn off, yet she still wanted to hunt, her green eyes shimmering in excitement.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 8, 2022 09:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zane | M | Hunter | M: Hope
Hope barked back at him, signaling that she got her kill. The herd had scattered into the trees to the south, seeming to head towards town. Zane knew better. So did the deer. They would head around the town, coming to the edges of their territory before deeming it safe to come into the meadow. A two day time period at least which was fine. He watched as she started to drag her buck over to his. Hmm now what to do with the deer? Hope looked like she still wanted to hunt, exitement still shimmering in her eyes. He felt the same way. Zane looked around before spotting a log. He trotted over to it, circling it once before starting to dig a bit underneath of it.

Once a sizable hole was dug underneath the log, he dragged the deer over before dropping it into the hole. Once Hope had done the same(if she did), he tucked the loose dirt around the hole to make it seem as if nothing was there. As an extra precaution, he swept a few branches and leaves scattering them around the log. Once he was satisfied, he gave a grin to Hope before nodding to the forest spread in front of them. It wasn't the direction the deer had gone so the prey should be out and about. He panted at Hope with a playful smile on his face before loping towards the forest, flicking his tail at her ear as he went past playfully. He paused at the edge panting playfully as he looked back waiting for her.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 8, 2022 11:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Loner | M: Open
Shadow walked outside before shifting, hissing slightly at the pain. The town could only provide so much. The forest could provide so much more anyway. Walking down the old unused trail, he skirted around town but didn't go quite into the mountain range. He would rather that he didn't run into anymore pack wolves at the moment. He shook out his fur before sensing something nearby. Dropping into a crouch, he crept forward before spotting the squirrel. He stalked forward, placing his paws carefully as he got close.

He was just gathering his strength to pounce when the ground vibrated underneath of him. The squirrel was up a tree in seconds but he whirled, pinpointing the disruption quickly. Stampede. Here. What?! The first of the deer appeared, stampeding right towards him. Now, even if he was in a group, this would be a problem. No werewolf, or any animal for that matter, would be in the middle of a stampeding herd. It was a dangerous situation, as everything was unpredictable and in this one, the deer was not going to slow. No, they would run straight over him.

Shadow bolted towards the forest, but he had hesitated too long. The first deer passed him and several came to follow. He snapped out at one, making it fall. He left it, knowing that the deer would simply stampede over it. He spotted a log up ahead and leaped forward, diving for the cover. The deer jumped over the log with ease and he crouched, waiting for it to be over. There was a slight pain in his paw but he didn't dare look at it right now. The last of the deer cleared out and he peered over the log. As predicted, the fallen deer had been run over by the other deer and now lay dead next to a thorn bush.

Thorn bush. He sniffed before lifting his paw, a streak of blood dripping down his paw. The thorn was lodged pretty tightly in his paw. He must have stepped on it in his haste to fell that deer and get behind cover. Shadow limped over to the deer before sitting down. He cleaned his paw before pulling out the thorn. He spit the thorn out before cleaning his paw again. He would have to get this deer back to the cabin without the blood splatter. He shifted, quickly gutting the deer before wrapping a bag around it. Once that was done, he shifted again, wincing as the skin on his hand stretched and tore. He would have to bandage that when he got home.

Hoisting the bagged deer onto his back, he limped back to the trail. Making it back to his cabin, he left the deer on his doorstep before going back to where he had gutted the deer. He scraped dirt over it and leaves before carefully sweeping his trail. He scattered pebbles and leaves around his scent, giving it a musky scent which could barely be picked up before picking up a piece of garlic. He might as well be a merchant of onions and garlic at this point. He set it down as the used path ended and unused one trailed off from it. Rolling it across the trail, he moved it so it kept going down towards town before doubling back. Rolling in the mud, he crossed back to the river and cleaned himself off before heading back home.

He was paranoid yes, but for good reason. And with pack werewolves around, that was even more of a problem. He had survived on his own this long without being chased or killed, because of caution. Always caution. He made it back home before he shifted, going about to bandage his hand and taking care of the deer. He would need a healer to take a look at his hand, so it would not get infected. Another nice thing about this town: The doctors rarely asked questions.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 9, 2022 10:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney/Kline-11/22-Female/Trans Male-M:
-
It only took a few minutes before Sydney came upon a large cave, the scent of deer was strong in it, as well as the scent of blood and some other strange scent she couldn't identify. She couldn't help feeling curious, maybe the deer had run inside because it was injured? That would make killing it much easier for her. She padded inside slow and cautious as she tried to keep her eyes peeled. As she got deeper into the cave her eyes were slow to adjust to the darkness but when they did she noticed a doe laying in the back of the cave it's head was down as if it was sleeping. Suddenly it occurred to Sydney that this might not be a deer hiding because it's hurt this is probably a deer that's been caught and killed and now she had walked right into the den of whatever had killed it. A small whimper slipped from her maw as her hackles raised suddenly feeling like she was the prey and not predator. She whipped around fast trying to run out of the cave but she froze at the monster in her way. Terror and fear coursed through her at the sight of the giant deer like monster that stood in her way. She barely even noticed as she wet herself from the overwhelming fear she felt. She was trapped and she suddenly hoped someone would take care of her animal friends after she was gone. Vaguely she could hear her crow friends cawing and making a fuss outside, obviously trying to attract someone to help her. A few moments later she heard someone running outside and then the monster was screaming a horrifying sound and leaving the cave. Sydney knew she should move, the sound of her brother outside yelling for her to run was confirmation of what she should do but she was so terrified she couldn't get her body to listen to her. She just stood there frozen until she heard a sickening thud and crack outside and she saw the beast moving towards her now very still brother. Her heart broke as she realized he was dead and it was her fault. She couldn't help herself from throwing her head back and howling with sadness as she knew in her heart he was dead and now she had nobody and she was going to die here with him.
-
Kline ran through the woods tracking his little sisters scent as best he could until he came upon a place where it branched off, one path going towards town and the other going deeper into the woods. He was quick to turn and follow the scent trail deeper into the woods, every alarm bell in his head going off as he pushed himself faster. He hoped so badly that he'd find his sister safe and sound and he'd be able to scold her and then they'd go back to the pack and be happy and safe again. But there was a sick feeling in his stomach that told him something bad was going to happen. That feeling only seemed to intensify when Sydneys scent mixed in with a strange and unfamiliar scent that caused his hackles to raise and his stomach to roll. A snarl left his maw as he recognized the scent of Sydneys crows not far away, the birds were freaking out and he knew that meant she was in danger. He ran as fast as he could, pushing himself to his limits as he ran towards the sound of the crows. When he saw a large beast standing in the way of a cave he didn't give himself time to think or hesitate he just charged right towards it and barreled into it with all his strength. Not caring what it was only caring that his sister would be ok, he could hear her whimpers inside the cave and the sound enraged him. He ripped and tore at the beast as it stumbled back and roared in anger, sounding like a mix of a deer and some kind of deranged wolf. He hoped his pack mates would hear the sound and come to help him as he let go and moved back as the beast turned around on him. He'd ripped a small Chunck from its back, spitting it out as he called to Sydney "SYDNEY RUN! GO GET HELP NOW!" however his sister didn't run from the cave and that caused even more anger and worry too rage inside of him, what if she was hurt? What if this monster had harmed her? All the emotions and thoughts that swarmed in his head caused him to be sloppy and lash out without thinking. He lunged at the monster, latching onto its arm and trying to cause as much damage as possible. However before he could really do any damage the thing slung him away and into a tree. The last thing he saw was the monster coming towards him before everything went black.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us