Wolf Play : Supernatural RP Vampires/Shifters
Chatbox
 loki_budgie
07:35:17 skye
kitten

i just love birds haha
i feel inlove with budgies the most tho!
 loki_budgie
07:34:50 skye
silver

leave her alone shes like the size of your finger 😭
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:33 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

Budgies and small, talkative birds are so cute. If I'm being honest, I would go crazy. I'm more of a ground animal/reptile person.
 SilverMountain
07:34:15 The Naming Empress
Low Key
So do I
>:)
 Eternity
07:33:56 ET
Continental
Whoops, I may have forgotten. Yes, I now remember B)
 SilverMountain
07:33:36 The Naming Empress
ET
Its a wild jungle in ForumsXD
 Continental Wolves
07:33:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
ET
Do you not remember the whole conversation of me wanting a cooler name but not wanting to change my pre existing accounts names?
 loki_budgie
07:33:10 skye
silver

haha she nibbles >:D
 TheFlyingKitten
07:32:56 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Crow

Yeah, it sucks. I understand trimming a slight bit, but not clipping. Birds are flying animals, not ground animals.
 loki_budgie
07:32:50 skye

yeah lots and lots of people do it to their parrots kiwi was clipped at 3 weeks old by his previous owner now he struggles to fly
 SilverMountain
07:32:37 The Naming Empress
Low Key
I want to pet her
SheÂ’s beautiful
07:32:37 01
feathers*
 loki_budgie
07:31:49 skye
kitten
she dosent shut up
07:31:48 01
my grandma cuts the ends off of her chickens wings because they were leaving often I still feel bad for them though TvT
 Ámor
07:31:28 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Emmet
:O I need to friend it
 loki_budgie
07:31:19 skye
thats her bad side💖
-Click-
 Eternity
07:31:17 ET
-Click-
Ooooh yes, yes, I like this.
 Eternity
07:31:07 ET
Continental
Why'd you do that LMAO? Don't like your current one?
 TheFlyingKitten
07:30:53 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Loki

She's gorgeous! She looks like she's a talker, too.
 Continental Wolves
07:30:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
ET
I finally made another account :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -4
Margay : -1
Cougar : +4
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Supernatural RP Vampires/ShiftersAugust 11, 2021 08:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please only post in this form if you signed up. Sign ups are still open if you want to join.
Supernatural RP Vampires/ShiftersAugust 11, 2021 03:31 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Silence. That was what she loved to hear. No clomp of a horse's hooves, no shouting of salesmen, no buzzing chatter of the evening crowd, no begging of a lowly peasant who desperately needs some coins. Nothing. Just complete and utter silence, aside from the soft and teasing eastern breeze that continued to toy with her wine-colored hair.

The town was seemingly abandoned, encased in a darkness that wished to swallow it whole. It may have succeeded, if not for the occasional - still lit - lantern. The moon above provided little aid for the lanterns. Many run down buildings and broken carts scattered the shreets. If not for the stray bark of a dog or the mummers of either a homeless person or a terrified human - scampering to get home for the night - the vampire would have truly considered this place a ghost town.

Cyra would have also considered this moment to be somewhat tranquil, if it weren’t for her - seemingly - insatiable hunger. Or thirst, as some people call it. She had perched herself on the edge of a relatively tall building - at least compared to the other in this town. A good vantage point over the town to search for an unsuspecting victim to satisfy herself, for the time being. Her ruby eyes scour the streets, looking for her prey.

There, Cyra spots a young man walking across the sidewalk with confident strides. He looked to be in his early twenties and had lush blonde locks. Did he not heed the consequences that occur when one stays on the street at this hour?

Her black cloak whips to the side as she lifts up her arm. A shining light swoops down to her arm as Solara perchs, waiting for a command.

“Follow him.”

Solara screeches and takes off after the man. Menacing chuckles flow from Cyra's lips as they curl up into her famous cheshire grin.

“Let the games begin.”

-----------------------

Edited at August 11, 2021 11:23 PM by High Hills Pack
Supernatural RP Vampires/ShiftersAugust 12, 2021 08:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The silver moon sliced a ray of light in through the window of the palace, illuminating the plush velvet canopy bed across which lay a huge direwolf with jet black fur. Kaeto ran her pale hand over his back, relishing the feeling of the silky fur on her fingers. The wolf opened his eyes, revealing blood red irises that seemed to glow. He released a satisfied huff, nuzzling his master's forearm.
The door to Kaeto's chambers swung open, and a slender man with golden blonde hair stepped in. Her butler. "What Daeri, I'm busy." Daeri cleared his throat.
"Of course, mistress, but you told me to alert you when it was midnight."
Kaeto jerked up off the bed, smiling at Daeri. "Right, thank you." She tossed him a silver coin in thanks before opening the doors to her balcony. Climbing up onto the ledge, she sucked in a breath, savoring the refreshing moment. A moment later, she was falling through the air, wind battering her clothes and face. A split second shift found her soaring on the air currents in the form of a golden eagle. She turned herself towards Daring lands, gazing down at the quiet landscape. She spotted a girl, perched on a rooftop, with a similar bird of prey perched on the girl's arm. A man walked down below, the girl's gaze fixed on him.
Kaeto was tempted to spy, but resisted as she had more pressing matters. However, she swooped low to the ground, keeping below the tree line. She wasn't expecting any trouble that night, her guard down, so the huge bat that tore from the bushes startled her. She veered left, suddenly out of control. Fighting to regain herself, she steadied. Just as a large beech came into view and she ran headfirst into it.
As Kaeto blacked out, she had two thoughts. First, she was pretty far into Daring territory by now. Second, she could feel her body shift back into human form as she hit the ground, now out cold.
Supernatural RP Vampires/ShiftersAugust 13, 2021 12:24 PM

DreamBig

Lightbringer

Give Award
Arrow watched as the sliver moon rose high into the sky. Her red eyes shinning as she smirked. The games begin. She thought to herself before running and jumping out of the castle window. The wind ripped through her hair and she smirked again as she got closer and closer to the ground below her. She knew that she would be okay, despite not being able to shift into any animal with wings. She looked around quickly and spotted a tree right below her. Perfect. Arroa shifted quickly, her claws shinning in the moon light as she caught a branch with them and stopped her fall. She sat in the tree, watching, listening as she let herself drown in the sounds of the night. She jumped from tree to tree with agility and strength in each jump. She heard branches crack and bend below her, but she did not fear, she knew what it was. "Hunt." Arrow growled out and watched as the dire wolf took off ahead of her.
Arrows head snapped as she heard a loud thump. Growling softly she jumped down from the tree and ran on the ground, following the scent. But she stopped as she found her queen on the ground unconscious.
Supernatural RP Vampires/ShiftersAugust 14, 2021 11:27 AM

After judgement

Darkseeker

Give Award
It was a big busy world,that awaited Shade, a place of grate trees, sprawling valleys, turbulent waters, and vast city's.
"Around the vally in the shadows a single star fell down" sang shade as she walked around ocationaly vanishing into shadows as she walked "and the ground did split open with no one else around" she stepped out of the shadows in a forest staring at the swaying trees. There was stillness, anf moonlight, and a thousand shadows " Hmmm why am I here of all places" she thought her song all but forgotten by now.
She looked around and leaped back into the shadows surprised by someone well a bird crashing to the ground, then turning into someone hmmm "who is that" she wondered she wanted to help heal her but she did not know if she was a friend so stayed in the shadows watching. When someone else she did not recognize appeared her worry grew. "This I am sure is my kings territory so who are these strangers" she thought.
As a healer she felt she should help but as she new not who was in front of her she dare not move from the shadow but a thought popped unbiden (What if they or rather what if someone else saw her before she hid in the shadow). She sighed as she fought with herself on what she should do.

Edited at August 14, 2021 11:59 AM by After judgement
Supernatural RP Vampires/ShiftersSeptember 4, 2021 02:09 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Cyra walks out of an alleyway, blood dribbling down the left side of her smirk. She now felt satisfied, to some extent. That human’s blood would keep her filled, at least for a few days. His fear made this hunt all the better, her smirk grows at her inner dialogue.

The vampire wipes her lips with the sleeves of her shirt and observes her surroundings. The town was now completely still, save for a few flickering candles. Barely anything could be heard, for even the wind had died down. Overhead, the moon continues to shine brightly amongst the twinkling stars. Every so often, Solara can be seen gliding overhead, seemingly twisting and weaving through the stars.

Cyra proceeds to trudge out on the streets and towards the castle. A shiver runs up her spine as she feels judging eyes pierce her skin. Their gaze was not harsh, per say, but it was not entirely friendly either. She glances around, looking for the perpetrator that dared to spy on the Princess of the Evil.

Edited at September 5, 2021 06:06 PM by High Hills Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us