Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Transcendence
08:42:57 free palestine
Drawing an orchid made me cry
 distant-screams
08:41:42 katy | beetle
ee why is drawing hydrangea flowers so difficult for me e.e it's just a bunch of tiny four-leaf flowers in a ball, essentially
 Transcendence
08:39:17 free palestine
Like the theory behind is good it makes sense like take that ai artists. It would be nicer if the original artist got to resteal their stolen work then if they could find it since ai got worse.
 technoblade
08:39:02 Lil Techy | Techno
yes! 1k mush 10 tokens and 2 offerings!
 technoblade
08:37:51 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

I have nearly been duped by AI outfits on pinterest, but them save them for inspo later.
 distant-screams
08:36:45 katy | beetle
techno,
i've considered doing that, can't lie. i saw one really cool moon goddess inspired adopt, was gonna buy it, then saw the AI tag xD
08:36:28 Asmodeus (he/they)
the only time i use AI is so I can see how not to make anatomy XD
 Transcendence
08:36:11 free palestine
To be honest I was never so sure about the "stealing back ai adopts" just because youd still kinda be stealing from the original artist that ai stole from. Its better just not giving ai artist the attention they got at all. But thanks dA you made it worse for working artists to strike back
 technoblade
08:35:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

I have seen people also use AI adopts as inspo/refs for their own characters
08:34:14 Asmodeus (he/they)
like how is AI anywhere near hard work and love
 BuggyOs
08:34:07 Bug-a-boo
I would stay up for the event, but I'm an hour behind gametime :/
 distant-screams
08:34:01 katy | beetle
techno,
i honestly love that for them xD the "creators" can't do much of anything either, lmao
08:33:58 Asmodeus (he/they)
katy

my exact reaction
 Transcendence
08:33:43 free palestine
Share horse shenanigans horses are so weirdand silly
 distant-screams
08:33:35 katy | beetle
Asmodeus,
hard work and... love? 😭
 technoblade
08:33:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

I've seen people just straight up take them without paying cause AI isn't copyrighted.
 Transcendence
08:33:13 free palestine
My horror horse OC Broken with a very long mane and tail but you wont see his eyes because he doesnt like looking at himself or other people looking at him.

To be honest I too would cry when Im being perceived.
08:33:10 Asmodeus (he/they)
I saw AI adopts on DA recently and I as distubrbed cause the person selling them was saying It takes hard work and love to make them
 Voxtexy
08:33:07 Vox, Corey
No way a chicken just scared the shit out of me within 5 minutes of me loading my save on RE4 😭
 Continental Wolves
08:32:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Time scramble around >·>
I completely forgot RO (on HEE) was coming up and I dont have the funds for my main match >·>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Cougar : +5
Polar Bear : +4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 01:17 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
She watched. When Star had let her's out, SpiritWind's light blue eyes had turned a stormy grey. As she finished, they went back to normal. " That was awesome! Man, wish I could do that. Well, thanks again! Maybe I'll see you around again..." She gazed into the forest when she heard a twig snap. But shook it off. " Probably a rabbit. Alright, I best get back." She nodded at Star, thanking her again, and started towards the forest.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 01:25 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she watched the change and smiled then said* you will, in time *she went with her, mentioning a couple things that would help with training and she wondered if she could join back into the pack*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 01:31 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind enjoyed talking with Star on the way back. " Was... Was if hard to leave your old pack? I mean, sure you were doing something new. Must have felt great! But to start new? With wolves you never knew? Leaving packmates and friends behind? Not knowing what's next?" She shook her head. She didn't think she could ever do it herself.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 01:34 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she bit her lip and said gently* i actually didn't choose to leave, i was kicked, but i still would've came with you, and yeah, it was interesting, but knowing i was coming with my friend helped *she looked away, hoping Spirit wouldn't be upset about it*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 01:39 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Oh, really? Why? Wait- you don't have to answer that." She nudged Star with her shoulder. " Well, your here now. And I'm all good with that." She came upon camp. " Well... I guess I'll see you when ever I can get out of my duties? I'd meet you at the Storm Arena, for training when I can. "
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 01:45 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she nodded and said* i was kicked because of my gift, they didn't understand i thought i was a monster, and their not far off cuz sometimes i am to those i'm fighting, but not al the time and not to my allies and friends *she paused and said* ok, um.. do you think your mom would be ok with me joining back? it would make training easier, also, i'm glad your ok with it *she seemed to be taking her gift and stuff on the go, like she understood, but also with interest, which pleased Star because she knew she had chosen a good friend, and returned the shoulder bump*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 01:53 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Honestly?..... Here, wait here." She trotted into camp leaving Star at the entrance. As soon as she entered, wolves ran to her side. " Who's on the border patrols?" " Who should go hunting?" " Does anything need to be done?" She stared at all the wolves asking her queations.- Chocolate Mocha truly had lots to do...- She was glad the other she at least didn't become a nameless, instead she was a Mother, watching the orphaned pups. " Quiet!" She barked. " I will decided in a moment. Instead, let me go to my Mother!" They parted at her commanding bark, and she went to MaskedStar. Within a few moments, She was headed out of camp with the Alpha.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 01:53 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Honestly?..... Here, wait here." She trotted into camp leaving Star at the entrance. As soon as she entered, wolves ran to her side. " Who's on the border patrols?" " Who should go hunting?" " Does anything need to be done?" She stared at all the wolves asking her queations.- Chocolate Mocha truly had lots to do...- She was glad the other she at least didn't become a nameless, instead she was a Mother, watching the orphaned pups. " Quiet!" She barked. " I will decided in a moment. Instead, let me go to my Mother!" They parted at her commanding bark, and she went to MaskedStar. Within a few moments, She was headed out of camp with the Alpha.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 01:57 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she sat and waited, her tail sweeping the ground and making beautiful flowers as it did so, and she stood to greet them* hello m'lady *she dipped her head in respect*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 17, 2023 02:05 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
MaskedStar returned the dip. " SpiritWind's says you want to join the pack again." She said calmly. " But I'm afraid, for..reasons, you can't stay in camp, or join the pack. However, " She held her tail up. " You may remain at the lake, and none of my wolves will harm you as a trespasser. Sound alright?" MaskedStar said, narrowing her eyes.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us