Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Boo
02:36:32 Chrissy
sometimes being in a dark red den is just comforting.
 Eternity
02:36:19 ET
The WP experience is clicking onto a page that is bright green and bright pink for some ungodly reason trust and believe
 starmutt
02:35:52 marsh | they/it
i have look at other palettes turned off on horse game because i click on people's pages more on there and im not used to it lol
 Reprobate
02:35:33 🪱
ET
I like my eyesight intact (it's not)
 Echo Eclipse
02:35:12 Echo | Thunder
Hey chat
 Ecifircas
02:35:09 
Speaking of getting blinded-
 Reprobate
02:35:03 🪱
marh OOH it was for the alliance?? sorry, once again i am palette blind and proud of it
 Kháos
02:34:31 Kaos || Khaos
I'm proud of my work on this one. 🥰 -WP Click-
 Eternity
02:34:27 ET
I love the experience of getting randomly blinded and also randomly blinding other users LOL
Palettes on always
 Reprobate
02:34:25 🪱
you guys are looking at other people's den pages? 😧
 starmutt
02:34:01 marsh | they/it
i just have dream palette default lol
 Ecifircas
02:33:31 
Reprobate, yeah. I feel like it tells you something about that user's tastes / aesthetic so I think it's neat.

And some people's den pages are not as aesthetic with your palette as it would be if you saw it in the context of the rest of their palette.
 starmutt
02:33:30 marsh | they/it
oh i just have it here -WP Click-
 Silver via
02:33:18 Silv, Via
hi chat
 Reprobate
02:33:09 🪱
do you not have the underwater one anymore??
 starmutt
02:32:34 marsh | they/it
you guys have palettes? 😔
 Reprobate
02:32:13 🪱
you guys have palettes on for others? 😔
 Ecifircas
02:31:05 
starmutt, same. lol
Like when does postimage actually show me people's palettes super unbroken? lol
 Boo
02:30:55 Chrissy
there's an item in the apple shop you could probably use. 🫶
 Ecifircas
02:30:35 
nightpack, not sure what you mean so I'll give two answers, lol.

Befriending people? Just talk and chat and you'll find people you like.

If you mean adding someone to your friend's list, just go to the page of the person you want to friend, click 'Friends' on the right side of their user box (has their profile picture in it, that's how you'll know it's the right box), and scroll down to the bottom of their friend's list and check the box next to 'Add Friend', and then hit 'Submit.'

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -2
Black Bear : +3
Wolverine : +1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 14, 2023 05:49 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind woke the next morning, stretched and yawned. She shook her pelt, and grass and dirt left it. - That was one of the best days of my life!- She thought. " Wake up, WhiteStorm! " She shook him awake. " Wake up Star- Star?" She looked around for her friends. WhiteStorm blinked sleep away from his eyes. " Maybe she headed back to camp early? " He yawned. " Maybe.... What's this? What's it say?"
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 14, 2023 06:00 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*it said* sorry, but your mom actually asked me to leave so the pack wouldn't be in danger, and to be honest, i was debating the same thing, only you can read this message due to it being written in spirit language, but it will be the last thing you see or hear in spirit, i have surpressed the rest of your powers, please don't try to follow me, i will miss you *a tear drop was next to her signature*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 14, 2023 06:06 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind stared at the note. Star was gone? She wanted to follow, but she respected Star's wishes. And surpressed her powers? - Hello? Orb? Anyone? Anything?- Her mind was silent, and she felt her dreams would be too. - Star...- She thought. As far as she knew, there was never any danger! -Why?-
WhiteStorm and SpiritWind headed home, but she didn't tell him about the note. They didn't find Star at camp either, and MaskedStar came out at told the pack she had decided to leave, the pack hadn't ' Felt Right' to her. SpiritWind oddly didn't feel any anger towards her mother. Instead, over the next few days, she lived as if all she is and ever will be, was a Warrior.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 14, 2023 06:24 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she came back secretly, unable to be away from Spirit for longer then 24 hours and watched Spirit, sometimes getting up the courage to let Spirit catch a glimpse of her to let her know she was there, and sometimes she would go to sleep beside her a bit after she went to sleep and got up before Spirit did*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 14, 2023 06:32 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
Within a moon or two, snow was flying. " SpiritWind! The Hunter's den needs reinforcements from the weather! Can you get some branchs?!" SilverSpot called from were she was standing besides the den. " Sure!" SpiritWind called back, the wind taking her words away. She headed not two far from camp, and collected fallen branches. She couldn't help but look for the orb. She knew Star said she had basically stopped her powers.... But she couldn't help but hope. The wind blew hard, nearly knocking her over. " Today's the day." She stared into the forest, narrowing her eyes against the storm.- Least I have WhiteStorm...- She thought. " Today I will become a Beta." She whispered.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 14, 2023 06:42 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*Star couldn't wait any longer and showed herself to Spirit the next time she was out, sadly greeting her* hello SpiritWind *she looked different but wasn't that hard to reconize*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 14, 2023 07:00 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Hello, Star." She said simply. " You aren't permitted on this land, this is a pack's land, and you are either a loner or another pack, and then trespassing. " She said. " You should leave now, don't make me get a patrol." She said. She flattened her ears against the wind, and nosed the branches t beside her to block most of the wind. The snow was picking up as well.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 14, 2023 07:16 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
i actually never left, you just didn't know *her ears twitched and she had a sad look in her eyes*

Edited at October 14, 2023 07:16 PM by Star Tha AOD
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 14, 2023 07:20 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind stiffened. " Then you've been trespassing longer then you should have..." She looked away. - I can't... I just feel I can't trust her anymore... To many lies... I can't get myself too.- " Go! I swear I will get a patrol, or remove you myself!" She barked. " This isn't your home anymore." She whispered. " You shouldn't have returned." She growled. And started nosing the branches towards camp. " You have until I bring these to camp to go." She growled.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 15, 2023 09:29 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she was sad* Spirit, it is still my home, and i don't intend to leave, i'm coming back with you to talk with your mom *she had a firm tone and she gathered some branches to help*

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us