02:09:47 Lil Techy | Techno
pain
 Malcuth
02:09:09 Wander
You spy 6 Brown Bears.
Why
 Hallow's Eve
02:02:33 Hallow, Eve
I really want to finish my coffee but man- I don't want the heartburn it gave me earlier -.-
 BJake
02:01:07 Don't call me BJ.
OHHHH, Okay, that makes so much more sense, I remember Miss Wolf or something like that name
 BJake
02:00:39 Don't call me BJ.
I'm gonna message them >,>
 technoblade
02:00:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Floof used to be Miss Wolf from what I remember
 BJake
02:00:06 Don't call me BJ.
@Noquisi
But I've never even seen them in the mod list ;v;
 Noquisi
01:59:16 Mac | Nikwasi
I've seen Floor online before. Never in chat though. Makes ya wonder
 Hallow's Eve
01:57:59 Hallow, Eve
Bjake

I was thinking the exact same thing thing
 BJake
01:57:14 Don't call me BJ.
Who is Floof ToT
I have never seen this mod, or player? Is it a mod we know with a different username or something? T^T
 Black River
01:49:33 Lady Lynn
Thank you! Wanted to make sure :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +4
Ermine : 0
Black Bear : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    97    98    99    100    101   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 09:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Tracer,Ghost hunters
Phase trotted up too the ghost hunters, "Hello, sorry for my hostility earlier i'm-" She started, before gasping in horror at the sight of Tracer, Tracer looks surprised too, but recovered quickly, "How-" Phase began, before Tracer started to talk first, "Well hello again,Mother." (Mwahahaha)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 09:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Oh no you did not XD)
Raven/GH warrior/M:Phase, Tracer
Raven looked back and forth between the 2 shifters. "And that just happened." She shook her head before heading over to Lightning who was looking at Tracer in awe and shock. "Umm........awkward"he finally stated, looking between the two.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 09:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Tracer,Raven
"Your dead, you died in that fire!" She snapped, feeling disbelief,Tracer growled at the older shifter, "Well i'm here,arnt I?" He growled, he looked over Phases body, "You have some scars, but none of them burnt scars." He observed, "You didn't even try to save me, coward." He growled, Phase looked straight into his Creepy-ish golden eyes, "I am not a coward, I tried-" Tracer cut her off, "I doesn't seem like it! You never cared about me, you kept on with life thinking I died, You could of saved m! But you didn't!" He snapped, the two kept babbling about, Nine came over and looked up at Raven, whats-oh. she thought, just reading both of there minds.

Edited at September 26, 2020 09:51 AM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 09:57 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Warrior/M:Tracer, Phase, Nine
Raven watched them arguing sighing, and Nine came up. "Is your power to read minds?" She asked, curious. "And is it also because you can't talk? Like because you can't talk, you have the power to mind read?" She looked over to them thinking. Looking at Nine, she thought, Here it goes: Nine. Tell Phase through her mind that the Ghost Hunters saved Tracer from the Fire and that we saw a fire-winged wolf carry her off. We couldn't get to her in time.(She hasn't seen Starfire's wings yet btw) She looked back at them arguing, sooner rather than later though.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 10:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Tracer,Phase
Nine came between the fighting wolves, Phase, these Ghost hunters saved Tracer, and Tracer- But then Phase pushed Nine away softly, looked at the small fox, before growling, "Shut up." Nine whimpered abit, scared of the experienced Warrior, and scurried back to Raven, Phase can be stubborn, I don't think I can tell them without risking a blow, i'll get Starfire. She said before scurrying to Starfire, Hey Starfire, something is happening outside.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 10:06 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Nine, Phase, Tracer, Raven
Starfire raised an eyebrow at Nine as she explained about Tracer and Phase. Sighing, I didn't want to show them my wings this early but... He roared, taking off and showing his wings. Raven gasped as she realized that it was the one who carried Phase off. Starfire landed in the clearing, halting the 2 from arguing before growling, "Let's put it this way you two. Your going to learn how to get along. This is how it will be, and I suggest that instead of losing each other again, you stick with each other. No matter how mad you are." He thought of Lily for a moment before clearing his mind. "Now, get to know each other because we are going to be attacking soon." He turned and trotted tiredly out of the clearing before laying down by the lake, going to sleep.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 10:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Tracer,Starfire
Phase was surprised, but nodded her head respectfully, "Yes, alpha." She grumbled whispering away, Tracer did the same thing, but bowed his head deeper, "yes alpha." He murmured, "I'll pick my nest, away from the old hag." He growled, trotting away, Nine watched the two big wolves go the opposite direction, I wish I was big. She thought, oh well... Nine trotted away, deciding to get a snack.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 10:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Am terribly sorry for my late post, ive been super busy day and night)
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari dawned on the question before answering "Ive heard of the group but never of this Starfire, I meet many people that belong or heard of other rebellious groups...But Ive heard that the group youve just mentioned has been having a bit more success than the other ones.". Jabari thought long and then clicked his tongue "Ah, now I remember I was dragging Paul." He said, Jabari scratched his head still unable to see except for the blackness.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 11:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Anyone near
Nine crouched low and slowly ate the mouse, thinking of there memories, I never knew that Phase was a mother before, nobody seemed too... She thought, Never seemed like a good one either.
Tracer/GH/M:Phase
Tracer clawed angrily at the new moss e put in his nest, how can that old hag be a FH?! She was a bad mother and a coward. He growled to himself, thinking of when his mother caught his father with another female, it's like she blamed me for him leaving us, she should of known he never loved her. He suddenly teared most of the moss, feathers and bits of moss scattered around the nest. Just then the small fox that seemed to have telepathic abilities came over, hello there, i'm Nine, I thought you would be hungry after your trip to get her. She sent, giving him a big vole.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 11:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I have no idea what's going on XD)
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Anyone?
Raisha looked around to make sure no one would see her. She then closed her eyes and focused on a rock in front of her. Biting her lip, she tried lifting it with her power. When she opened her eyes again, it was hovering. "Yes!" Losing her concentration it dropped with a small thud.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    97    98    99    100    101   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us