02:09:47 Lil Techy | Techno
pain
 Malcuth
02:09:09 Wander
You spy 6 Brown Bears.
Why
 Hallow's Eve
02:02:33 Hallow, Eve
I really want to finish my coffee but man- I don't want the heartburn it gave me earlier -.-
 BJake
02:01:07 Don't call me BJ.
OHHHH, Okay, that makes so much more sense, I remember Miss Wolf or something like that name
 BJake
02:00:39 Don't call me BJ.
I'm gonna message them >,>
 technoblade
02:00:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Floof used to be Miss Wolf from what I remember
 BJake
02:00:06 Don't call me BJ.
@Noquisi
But I've never even seen them in the mod list ;v;
 Noquisi
01:59:16 Mac | Nikwasi
I've seen Floor online before. Never in chat though. Makes ya wonder
 Hallow's Eve
01:57:59 Hallow, Eve
Bjake

I was thinking the exact same thing thing
 BJake
01:57:14 Don't call me BJ.
Who is Floof ToT
I have never seen this mod, or player? Is it a mod we know with a different username or something? T^T
 Black River
01:49:33 Lady Lynn
Thank you! Wanted to make sure :D
 Ecifircas
01:48:30 
Black River, no, you can find it in all biomes, as far as I know.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +4
Ermine : 0
Black Bear : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    96    97    98    99    100   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 01:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Void, Nine
Hmm...where did I leave Fae and Void? Oh right the cave. Letting out a howl, he summoned Fae and Void to come so they could talk about this new alliance.
Raven/Warrior/Ghost Hunter/M:Starfire, her team
"Lightning, get everyone back to home base. I will be there in a moment." She whispered in his ear, as the FH leader let out a summoning howl. Lightning took off towards the trees where the others were before changing directions towards the forest. Storm and the others slid down the trees, and Night slid out of sight most likely, because she couldn't see him anymore. They took off into the forest while she focused her attention back on the alpha.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 01:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Woops sorry, I was a bit busy today

Fangsoffire said:
(Just read Jabari's powers so this one is for you Covid :D)
Lily/Alpha Female/FH/deceased/M: Jabari, Moonlight
Running through the forest again in the spirit realm, Lily almost ran into Moonlight. 'Oops, sorry Moonflower' she said before running off again. Circling the spirit realm where she knew the FH would be right about now, she ran into someone else. Looking at his aura, she realized he was still alive. "Well hello there! What brings you to the spirit realm?" She asked happily.

Jabari/ Male/ ???
Jabari looked around but couldnt exactly see anything, when he heard the voice he felt unsure wether to answer or stay silent. He started to feel a bit of heat on his skin bt did not react. "Erm, hello" He said, he realised he could smell death and realised where was "So this is the Spirit of the dead." He said slowly to himself.
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar listened to the roar of the engine, the roar of the engine always soothed him. Regnar reaached into a pocket and took out a picture of a man and boy. Regnar clenched his jaw looking at the boy. Regnar then started recieving static on his com and he switched it to the perfect frequency ~"This is Lionpride what is it?"~ He asked. The voice came slow but serious ~"This is Rooibos, we have one more task for you"~ The man said, Regnar smiled ~"Proceed."~ He answered. ~"We have confirmed the package is green but to open it we need a god of dea- Im mean we need the shifter that can talk to the dead and has roots the the egyptian dynasty,the last man we knew was named Geraldzer, but he died a couple years ago or so, but we believe he has a son named Jab- Jabari, he hasnt been seen for about 3 years but were detecting large energy near youre location, this energy is simulating Geraldzer"~ The man informed, Regnar bit down on his lip when the name Geraldzer and Jabari was mentioned. ~"Copy that were on it but we have two hunter in our custody"~ Regnar said, the com was silent until ~"There is a temporary base not far we will send directions know and notify them. You will station youreselves there until further notice."~ The man said a bit too hurridly. Regnar confirmed he would and saw a notification. "Well, lets move out"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 02:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/Alpha Female/FH/Deceased/M:Jabari
"Hi, and yes to that question. Welcome to the Spirits of the Dead or as we like to call it: The Sprirt Realm." She said, happy to have someone to talk to. "What are you doing in the Spirit Realm? Your not dead." She looked at him before circling him. "Well if this is your power," after a moment she said, "Then I want to show you something. Follow me!" She bounded off in the direction of her cave.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 02:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Ghost Hunters/M:Tracer, Raven's Team
(Btw, if you want Phase, Tracer can be part of Raven's team)
Night walked into the Ghost Hunter's makeshift camp, looking around, "Not bad." Lightning chuckled beside him, "I will get the others out here and tell them we are moving." He disappeared into the dens. (I'm just playing Lightning as a player that is there so if you want I can make an OC of him as well XD)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 03:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/ Male/ ???
Jabari smiled, "Sorry but im actually a bit new and I dont think ive been given permission by my ancestors to see, or atleast thats my theory." He said. Jabari started moving forward trusting his instincts. Jabari swore under his breathe "How did my ancestors do this damn it" He grumbled.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 03:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer/Ghost riders/M:Lightning
Tracer was playing with some feathers from his bed when the families wolf came over, "Hiyah lightning." Tracer said, Lightning smiled in return,"Pack whatever you have." Was the only thing Lightning had to say for tracer to understand, "They agreed to let us join?! Woohoo!" He howled, Lightning was already gone though.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 03:13 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH Alpha Female/M:Jabari
Going to her cave, she turned being really serious, "Do you know of the pack The Fearless Helpers? And if not, do you know of Starfire?" She lashed her tail, hoping he would say yes.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 05:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Ghost Hunters (briefly)
Stryker didn't do much except nodd politely at the new pack they now formed an alliance with. So they were coming here? If the rescue shifters didn't already like him, Stryker wondered what they'd think of the GH. He had heard they were a mix of humans, shifter, and half-shifters. Stryker expected to see almost no half-shifters his age, most of them died because they weren't strong enough to fight Hunters. Stryker headed back to the weapons cave quietly and chose a saber. Stryker headed back to his little area underneath his sleeping ledge and started practicing with the saber. He doubted he would need it since he had claws and since guns were available but his father liked sabers so he might as well continue to use them like he was taught to.

Edited at September 26, 2020 01:23 AM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 08:16 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH(Ghost Hunters)/Warrior/M:Tracer, FH, Raven
Night stayed with Lightning once he came back and waited with him for the others. Once everyone was out, they moved towards their new camp. Night sighed. "Hey what's wrong?" Lightning asked, catching up to him. "The FH only know me as a hunter and only you and Raven know that I'm a spy for you guys. How do you think they are going to react?" He replied. Lightning laughed, "Hey, we will just have to keep an eye out ok?" They made it to the new camp(FH old camp) and the others started unpacking. Night found a good looking tree to lean against before watching the others get settled. Lightning went around to help everyone as Raven walked in smiling. She also went to unpack with one of her team members by her side.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 26, 2020 08:36 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Nine, Stryker, Ghost Hunters

Fae barely heard the howl, but her body was already standing. Was it for her?
She all but ran, not even stopping to turn into a cat, and before she knew she was in the jungle and...
"Did they just leave you behind?"
Fae slowly turned around; there was the black fox, openly smirking. That was something new. "None of your business." And ran, grey hair constantly getting in the way.

And came out in the jungle to see Starfire and...

"Who are them?" she heard them saying.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    96    97    98    99    100   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us