Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Kháos
12:26:05 Kaos || Khaos
ET-
I'm not panicking, but I was messing with my alt's bio a lot. 🫣 Thought maybe I messed something up.
 Ecifircas
12:25:42 
Eve is likely just messing with something, lol.
 Kháos
12:25:19 Kaos || Khaos
I had a few apples and 10,100 saved mush 😭
 Eternity
12:25:16 ET
Eve is probably just messing with stuff, I wouldn't panic.
 Eternity
12:24:55 ET
oh lol I have that error too but my currency is safe
 MLadySkylar
12:24:39 P'Sky
I have warning on my account?
I'm confused
 Kháos
12:23:49 Kaos || Khaos
Disappeared on both of my accounts
 Kháos
12:23:37 Kaos || Khaos
Anyone else's currencies just disappear??? -Click-
 Salem
12:13:54 Rumi
Support?
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
12:01:55 Hallow, Eve
Skylar
I'm down! I need one win for a quest lol. I can put one up as soon as this fight is over
 MLadySkylar
12:00:56 P'Sky
I'm down for more pvp :p
You'll have to put up one chat ;3
 Hallow's Eve
12:00:03 Hallow, Eve
Alright!
 icemoons
11:59:53 slushy,ice,moon,
eve

oh wow I gotta go but i'll be back later
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:34 Hallow, Eve
Maybe if you put one up I can accept it
 icemoons
11:59:31 slushy,ice,moon,
all I see is link cat's
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:20 Hallow, Eve
There's no way, it already got taken. I didn't even have it up for 30 seconds
 icemoons
11:59:11 slushy,ice,moon,
no you don't
 Hallow's Eve
11:58:53 Hallow, Eve
I got it up!
 MLadySkylar
11:58:36 P'Sky
Hey Chat-
 icemoons
11:58:29 slushy,ice,moon,
eve

Yep lets make it quick class is gonna end in 2 minutes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +1
Arctic Fox : -4
Crocodile : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Flood

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    95    96    97    98    99   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Nine, Stryker, Phase, FH
Starfire looked up when Nine said something. Hmm...okay let's go check it out. "Phase! Stryker! Come with me! We are going to check out a shapeshifter by the old camp." Shifting into his wolf form, he had Stryker get on his back and Nine on Phase's before taking off into the air. Landing close by to the lake, he trotted up with Nine by his side, gesturing for the others to stay back. "Hello, what can I do for you?" He asked.
-
Raven/Warrior/Ghost Hunters/M: Starfire, Nine
Raven jumped when hearing him behind her. She hoped the others were hidden. "Hello, sir. I, uhh..."she forgot for a moment before remembering, "I want to offer an .. alliance. Between the Fearless Helpers and the Ghost Hunters." She waited while he would answer. (Stryker, Nine and Phase can all put their words in about this.) She could hear Lightning come down off his tree and gently walk next to her in a wolf form. "I'm not sure about this, Rav." He whispered into her ear.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Starfire,Raven.
Phase growled, "What do you Ghost hunters do? Look for ghosts?!" She retorted, "We don't search for ghosts, we help shapeshifters."
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Starfire,Phase
Nine shuffled nervously on Phases back, this is akward. She thought.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/Warrior/Ghost Hunters/M:Phase, Nine
Raven's eyes flashed at what that wolf said and she growled. "Rav."Lightning said, calming her. "Us Ghost Hunters are exactly what it shows. We hunt like ghosts. Never are we seen unless we want to be and the hunters fear us. Hunters like seeing what they can shoot. We don't give them that option. When we hunt the hunters," Lightning chuckled at that before Raven continued, "We don't show mercy." She looked at Phase, "Do you give mercy to the hunters that hurt other shapeshifters?" She growled.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Raven
Phase didn't flinch nor blink,"We usually terminate as much hunters as possible, maybe with some exceptions..." She replied, remembering the hundreds of human bodies littered on the field, "What about leadership? Will you just take us over?!" she growled.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:55 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Nine, Raven

Fae almost screamed. Starfire was gone, and in his place was... Wow, so he could turn human, too.
But when he spoke... So this is the point they had come to: to train against hunters. Why? Why couldn't everyone just live in peace? Why did they have to kill each other?

You did it, too.

And in that very moment Fae realized Nine was no longer there.

Edited at September 25, 2020 01:02 PM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/Warrior/Ghost Hunters/M:Phase
Raven stopped growling and cocked her head, What does she think we are? Lightning laughed, "Us? Take over you? Not possible. Most of us are just followers. Take me for example: I will do anything Rav says to do even though she isn't my leader. We haven't seen our leader since the last battle either so don't you worry about leadership." Rav gave him a look of 'You talked too much'. "Okay, so leadership would immediately be taken over by your leader due to certain circumstances," She glared at Lightning since he already gave it away, "but we can be good for a lot of things even if leadership isn't one of our best talents." She smiled sheepishly, thinking back to when their leader had assigned her as a team leader(Nine can see glimpses of these memories). She was so freaked out, it took a week before she finally even showed her face to her team. Erasing these memories from her mind, she looked back at the wolf awaiting what she would say.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 01:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Raven
Phase didnt have anything to say, and had no more questions, so she just looked at Starfire and replied, " I don't have anymore questions."
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Raven
Nine looked in there minds to find anything interesting, thought she to be quick, focusing on more then one mind and specific ones is alot of work and concentrating, the only thing she found was a memory about Raven, it seemed that she became the leader but freaked out to much, but there intentions seemed good, she looked over to Starfire, and,just in case they knew Morse code, sent a message to Starfires mind, There intentions seem good.

Edited at September 25, 2020 01:05 PM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 01:10 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Nine, Raven
Getting the message, he nodded. "Okay, we accept your proposal. Where can we find you when we are about to start the attack?" He didn't know if he trusted her enough to invite her to the cave.
Raven/Warrior/Ghost Hunters/M:Starfire, Phase
Raven nodded, suprised that he had an answer so quickly. "You can find us right here. I'm going to move our camp here so that we have better chance of you finding us when need be."(Old camp) She looked over to Lightning before saying, "My name is Raven. This here is Lightning. I hope we can be friends." She smiled, shifting into her wolf form.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 01:13 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Phase, Nine, Stryker, the room

It all happened very quickly; Nine peeked over, and then everyone was gone. She could say Nine had something very important to say, but why leave her there?

Maybe because they got tired of you.

Fae sat down, saying to herself it couldn't be, she had saved Starfire, he listened to her, gave her a plan. And she was getting better. Wasn't she?

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 01:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Raven
Nine smiled a little, before jumping off, Starfire? Can I show them where they can sleep and drop off there things? She asked
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Starfire,
Phase proceeded to go back where the group was, "i'll tell the others what happened." She said before trotting away.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    95    96    97    98    99   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us