Chatbox
 Salem
12:13:54 Rumi
Support?
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
12:01:55 Hallow, Eve
Skylar
I'm down! I need one win for a quest lol. I can put one up as soon as this fight is over
 MLadySkylar
12:00:56 P'Sky
I'm down for more pvp :p
You'll have to put up one chat ;3
 Hallow's Eve
12:00:03 Hallow, Eve
Alright!
 icemoons
11:59:53 slushy,ice,moon,
eve

oh wow I gotta go but i'll be back later
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:34 Hallow, Eve
Maybe if you put one up I can accept it
 icemoons
11:59:31 slushy,ice,moon,
all I see is link cat's
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:20 Hallow, Eve
There's no way, it already got taken. I didn't even have it up for 30 seconds
 icemoons
11:59:11 slushy,ice,moon,
no you don't
 Hallow's Eve
11:58:53 Hallow, Eve
I got it up!
 MLadySkylar
11:58:36 P'Sky
Hey Chat-
 icemoons
11:58:29 slushy,ice,moon,
eve

Yep lets make it quick class is gonna end in 2 minutes
 icemoons
11:58:09 slushy,ice,moon,
I'm so tired... no homework so far though
 Hallow's Eve
11:57:45 Hallow, Eve
Ice

are you ready? I'm about to put it up
 Stygian Forest
11:55:49 
Techno

Yes! Solstice is a good boy.
 Raging Flames
11:53:16 Rage, Flames
Ky
That happened to me too, was looking for a mouse for forever, then found two right after swapping the quest out XD
 kycantina
11:50:37 ky
-Click-
This is the second one since I dropped the quest 😭
 technoblade
11:42:25 Lil Techy | Techno
stygian

ooo nice!
 icemoons
11:39:02 slushy,ice,moon,
eve

ok
 Stygian Forest
11:38:25 
Techno

I bred a DH from Solstice. He sure likes throwing DHs. xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +1
Arctic Fox : -4
Crocodile : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Flood

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    94    95    96    97    98   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 08:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Stryker, Phase, Nine
Starfire turned to the others before sighing quietly. He sat down and started to shift. It hurt a bit because he had not done this for a long while but he still did it. Soon, he was a human standing in front of them(refer to page 1 of sign-ups if need be). His black bangs fell in his face before he picked up the sword. He hesitated before putting the sheath on his back. He looked back at them before saying, "I understand if you do not want to use the weapons or the armor. And I can not make you or order you to. It is your decision to use them and it is my decision to try to keep you safe." He paused, thinking sadly of Lily, "The suit is all I ask for you to get used to as that will heal you quickly if you get shot at. The armor is up to you considering we have new hunters that shoot electricity for their weapons. But I will not make you use the weapons unless it is your decision." He looked at each one before saying quietly, "Anyone who wants to be teached to fight; either offense or simply defense, follow that tunnel to the training area. I will be there if you choose to do so." Dipping his head to them, he went and picked up a staff before following the tunnel. Once to the other end, he paused seeing that one memory:
"Come on! Faster!" Fang twirled, coming down hard with the staff towards Star. Star whipped around, dodging it before swinging his leg as if to trip Fang but instead brought the staff around to batter him. "Okay! Okay! I give! Man you are getting too strong for me boy!" Fang laughed, holding up his hands. "You will be as good as your father one day." "That will be the day," his father walked in. "Good work son."
The memory faded as he remembered that, that was the last time he got praised by his father. He walked over to the wall and picked up Fang's favorite staff. He waited to see who would come through the tunnel.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 11:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Do I ignore Phase's question since she had to leave?)
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Phase, anyone nearby
Raisha shook her head, "I-I'm fine." She continued to stand guard, still unable to sleep. She didn't know what it was. Perhaps she was still settling after seeing Starfire go down? She sighed. Why didn't I do anything?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 11:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Yeah I guess, but I think you had to follow all of us anyways)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 11:47 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & Raven/Warriors/Ghost Hunters/M: FH, hunters
Night ran through the forest, Raven by his side. Behing him was Raven's team. As they got to the old shapeshifter camp, they spread out and started to span out. After a while, Raven said, "Nothing is here. How in the world are we supposed to find them?" Night thought for a moment before thinking about something. Retrieving a indian horn he kept with him, he blew loudly. The sound echoed, but it was a shapeshifter call so only shapeshifters would know where to go. Gesturing for them to get in trees, they waited for the shapeshifters to come. Every once in a while, Night would blow it again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 11:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Night & Raven
Nines ears pricked up, huh? she looked around confused, Phase didn't seem to notice it, it's a shapeshifters call, maybe its another shapeshifter. Nine thought, slipping away from the rest of the group, once she got outside, she pranced around, looking at every nook, before stomping loudly. (Nine, your quite sharp, but pretty dumb)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 11:54 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/Warrior/Ghost Hunters/M:Nine
Seeing a shapeshifter come into the clearing, she slid down the tree and mimicked the call. She transformed into a fox for a moment walking towards the lake, pretending not to see the shifter. After taking a drink, she perked her ears looking straight at the shifter thinking, Is that another shifter? Did she respond to my call?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Raven
Nine tilted her head, staring at the other fox before mimicking the call with her mind, as she couldn't make a noise from her mouth, nd waited for this other shapeshifter to do something, maybe she needs help.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Just read Jabari's powers so this one is for you Covid :D)
Lily/Alpha Female/FH/deceased/M: Jabari, Moonlight
Running through the forest again in the spirit realm, Lily almost ran into Moonlight. 'Oops, sorry Moonflower' she said before running off again. Circling the spirit realm where she knew the FH would be right about now, she ran into someone else. Looking at his aura, she realized he was still alive. "Well hello there! What brings you to the spirit realm?" She asked happily.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:04 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/Warrior/Ghost Hunters/M:Nine
Raven jumped as the voice came in her mind before asking, "Hello. Umm...have you seen the Fearless,"She paused trying to think of the name. "Helpers! Do you know who the Fearless Helpers are and where I can find them?" She asked, hoping this shapeshifter would know.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 12:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Raven
Nine was about to say when she felt another presence. oh, I have to be careful. She thought, I will get the leader. Nine sent, before bolting away, once she was out of sight, she turned into a mouse and went back to the group, rushing over to Starfire. Starfire, there is another shapeshifter, who asked where the FH is, but I feel another presence... not a good one too.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    94    95    96    97    98   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us