Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Serpents
10:24:43 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I should do school normaly I do my homewrok on friday and saternday but I had stuff to do where I was not home for those days well coulda been but no time
 Frostyhills24
10:23:57 Frosty, (She/Her)
Serpents
How have you been by the way?
 Serpents
10:23:24 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Frosty ah thats good
 CursedStorm
10:23:16 
im new i just started last night
 Stygian Forest
10:21:06 
Rogue

Not much. Just waiting on something.
 Rogue Whispers
10:21:02 Phoenix, Rogue
Hey Cracker ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:20:38 Chat's snack
Morning ^^
 Rogue Whispers
10:19:55 Phoenix, Rogue
Forest,
Meh. finishing a research report and math at the same time. You?
 Stygian Forest
10:19:11 
Rogue

How are you?
 Rogue Whispers
10:18:56 Phoenix, Rogue
Forest,
Hey
 Stygian Forest
10:18:38 
Rogue

Hello.
 Frostyhills24
10:18:00 Frosty, (She/Her)
Hello cursed storm!
 CursedStorm
10:17:14 
hey
 Rogue Whispers
10:17:04 Phoenix, Rogue
purdy,
11:13 PM or AM? It's 11:16 AM for me
 Frostyhills24
10:16:55 Frosty, (She/Her)
Purdy
it is currently 10:16

Serpents
Finally feeling confident enough in my busy schedule to have some distractions lol.
 distant-lands
10:16:53 katy | beetle
-Click-
now we wait :p
 Listless
10:15:08 List
purdy
im on campus but my class doesnt start for a few more hours
 purdy
10:15:07 
wha- how, why is it so late :,l
 Frostyhills24
10:14:37 Frosty, (She/Her)
I only have one more class then IÂ’m done but it doesnÂ’t start for another 45 minutes
 Serpents
10:14:11 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Frosty Hi and ya How have you been

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +3
Coyote : +4
Green Python : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    93    94    95    96    97   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 05:50 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Stryker

It sure looked Stryker was having fun. For a moment, Fae actually found those endless rows alluring, and even for a human there were lots of scents, but then something caught her eye: a sword, leaner than the ones in her books, and stained. It took her a moment to recognize it: blood.

All the fun waned away. Those things were made to kill.
But that's what they also do.

Fae furiously shook her head, until she remembered Nine. Was the little fox still ok?

Nine? Are you ok? How are you feeling? She tried. It was all happening too quickly...
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 05:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Fae, Starfire, Shifters (in general)
Stryker spotted the confused, (or was it concerned?) look on Fae's face as she looked around at the weapons. He wondered who knew how to use the weapons. Most of the shifters he'd encountered in the past preferred to use their abilities they'd gained from their shifts or just teeth and claws. Maybe he could help them out with weapons training, he used to be an instructor before anyways.

Edited at September 24, 2020 05:58 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 06:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar was walking back to the vehicles the two hunters were in cuffs and followed behind. Regnar saw their vehicles, still where they were but the rookies vehicle had open doors. Regnar grunted. "Get them into ours you two can take the rook teams truck." He said walking to their truck and hopping into the front, he set his Colt in the middle console and then sat up straight. His men had already had containers of the armour although Regnar was not happy to hear that they saw strange thing, Regnar recalled the mysterious ghost like being.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 06:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul & Jabari/Males/ ???
Paul watched as the men hopped into their trucks and drove off. Slowly Paul got up with Jabari who was back into his animal form. Jabari managed to transform and it made the healing faster he was still wobly but Paul guessed Jabari would just stay in that form, they ran across the road Jabari fell a few times but he managed to keep pace. They travelled through the forest but Paul all of a sudden fell and a loud zap with a clap noise echoed in the air, Jabari stopped and slowly looked over sniffing. Paul was laying on the ground, Jabari thought he was about to panic but saw the rise and fall of Pauls sides. Jabari shook himself and grabbed Pauls collar and dragged him. Jabari slowly and painfully dragged Paul. Jabari started smelling fresh blood and whined, he entered a clearing but was so intent on dragging Paul he almost tripped over something Jabari let go and looked around. Jabari's eyes went wide and it felt like something hit his chest. Jabari whined and then growled the bodies were everywhere every one was dead with bullet holes in them. A sudden vision filled Jabari, screams and shouts filled his ears and he saw he was home, looking over the sand dune he noticed a few bodies all of them he remembered, it was his pack. The world suddenly spun and Jabari fell over. Jabari found himself staring into the empty darkness. Jabari didnt know if he was dead or alive but he knew he felt cold and warm at the same time.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 07:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fae
Nine gazed at all the weapons, making her shiver a little, these weapons help us. She thought to herself, she felt Faes emotions beside her, worry and maybe concern, Nine realized Fae was saying something in her mind, that's supposed to be for Nine. The fox shook her head, she couldn't afford t lose energy again and maybe this time black-out.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 07:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa woke up and smelled blood, she slipped down the tree and commanded the buck to stay as he got up but promtly laid down again.
She ran following the smell of blood, she got to a clearing and saw two things laying on the ground he made sure her hood an mask was on when she got close she saw blood, she sighed in aa growl she pick up one and threww the heavy body over her shoulders fixing her hode and clock and hiding her wapons and hair in case they came through grabing the other one she threw him on her other shoulder then she sprinted and made her wings appear and she flew, she felt one othe stir and his eye's open then close falling back asleep.
when shadowa got back to her new home, she laid them on the soft grass right next to the crystal the son was going down and if they woke up it would be nightime her time where she thrived feeling energetic from all the sleep she got during the day she found herba and bandage and cleaned there wounds then found fruit and two rabits and layyed the food next to their snouts then she led the buck to the cave and told him to stay and then whent back and clibs a branch and watched them, Her ghood and mask hiding her brown yellow eyes from sight she leand back fix the long loin cloth and oput her legs against the other branch and leaned back against a branch looking at the sun halfway close to seting and let out a breath.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 07:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
she*
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 07:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*right next to the crystal pond*
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 07:26 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH Warrior/M: Starfire, Stryker, Nine

Fae saw Nine shake her head. So she wasn't fine, after all... And Fae had no idea of how she could help her. And was still holding that cloth. What was wrong with her?

For a moment, Fae thought she saw Stryker looking at her. Which reminded her, what would happen, now? Starfire treated him well and he tried to work with her, so he was a friend, right? She saw how the ex-prisoners looked at him, even thought he had been good with them. Fae didn't like this at all, all the more because of those things.

You were right, mom: no one should use weapons.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 25, 2020 07:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Oh I meant nod her head sorry)
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fae
Nine took the Mask and put it on the side, it was akward still holding it, though Phase still had it on for some reason, it feels abit cramped in there, how could she stand that thing?!

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    93    94    95    96    97   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us