Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Frostyhills24
10:26:18 Frosty, (She/Her)
Serpents I feel ya, I normally wait until last minute on Sunday when I got 5 hours left :,)
 Serpents
10:26:04 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@frosty good behind on my school work but It was worth it had my frist ever Kung fu compitaons and did well
2nd place i mean one other in my brakct (Novic) But in points it was very close and for my frist one its good
 Serpents
10:24:43 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I should do school normaly I do my homewrok on friday and saternday but I had stuff to do where I was not home for those days well coulda been but no time
 Frostyhills24
10:23:57 Frosty, (She/Her)
Serpents
How have you been by the way?
 Serpents
10:23:24 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Frosty ah thats good
 CursedStorm
10:23:16 
im new i just started last night
 Stygian Forest
10:21:06 
Rogue

Not much. Just waiting on something.
 Rogue Whispers
10:21:02 Phoenix, Rogue
Hey Cracker ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:20:38 Chat's snack
Morning ^^
 Rogue Whispers
10:19:55 Phoenix, Rogue
Forest,
Meh. finishing a research report and math at the same time. You?
 Stygian Forest
10:19:11 
Rogue

How are you?
 Rogue Whispers
10:18:56 Phoenix, Rogue
Forest,
Hey
 Stygian Forest
10:18:38 
Rogue

Hello.
 Frostyhills24
10:18:00 Frosty, (She/Her)
Hello cursed storm!
 CursedStorm
10:17:14 
hey
 Rogue Whispers
10:17:04 Phoenix, Rogue
purdy,
11:13 PM or AM? It's 11:16 AM for me
 Frostyhills24
10:16:55 Frosty, (She/Her)
Purdy
it is currently 10:16

Serpents
Finally feeling confident enough in my busy schedule to have some distractions lol.
 distant-lands
10:16:53 katy | beetle
-Click-
now we wait :p
 Listless
10:15:08 List
purdy
im on campus but my class doesnt start for a few more hours
 purdy
10:15:07 
wha- how, why is it so late :,l

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +3
Coyote : +4
Green Python : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    92    93    94    95    96   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 01:43 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Phase, Fae
Starfire laughed, before giving one to Fae. Put it on, it should feel like a second skin. I want you to get used to it. After hearing Nine's response, he responded in his mind, Yes, I want to keep you safe. He gave one to Stryker and one to Void who was standing there in awe(maybe). He looked around to make sure everyone was okay. "Any questions?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 04:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
"I gotta say, these things are pretty impressive," said Stryker as he tried his on. "Does everyone get their own?" Stryker wasn't sure if he needed these, his healing factor made him immune to most chemicals and poisons so his injuries weren't much of a problem most of the time. Stryker kept his suit thing and thanked Starfire, although he had a healing factor, the suit would help keep himself safe and save energy by not needing to use his healing factor.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 04:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar looked at the bodies sprawled on the ground only and few were crawling or still breathing. Taking out the pistol he walked to each man and checked their condition, the men in bad condition were shot immidiatly in the head. Paul saw one man reaching for a rifle and he aimed shooting the mans arms, the mans screamed and fell back down gripping his arm."Take him" Regnar orderred, the men nodded and two came and lifted the man up. Regnar then saw a tent and walked in to his surprise sat a man who was just staring at the ground. "Take him too, kill the rest" Regnar commanded then walked away from the tent and out the camp. His device then started beeping. It was one of their vehicles, someone must be trying to get away.
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Paul was out the truck and trying to think. 'If I dont hurry those men will shoot us down, no questions asked.' he thought, Jabari was still recovering slowly but was able to move his head. and move some of his limbs. Paul then swore and ran to the vehicle and took Jabari out.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 04:41 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Everyone around him
"Now remember, do not show anyone these things or let them use it. Those who fight, I will give it too but do not give them to the prisoners. Do I make myself clear?" His eyes narrowed, looking each in the eye before nodding. "Good, now follow me." He walked down to a wall and walked through the moss covering it. Following it like his mom told him to, he followed until he saw light. Walking towards it, he turned sharply left making sure that they were still behind him. Then entering the cave/den, he turned and sat down in front of the row of weapons. He had been awed when his mother showed him and now it was their turn. The range of weapons were battle claws all the way to armor.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
M: Starfire, FH
Stryker followed the others and Starfire through the caves. They soon stopped and Stryker shuffled around the others only to see a whole row inside the new cave they were in. Woah, was the first and only word that came to his mind. "That's a lot of weapons..." Stryker said to himself. Stryker looked at the range of weapons. There were battle claws, not very different from the claws he had when he shifted, armour, thick plates made of different materials that he believed would deflect different types of projectiles, and many other different weapons. Stryker looked around at the different weapons and gear, the hunters were definitely going to be in trouble if the FH decided to use these.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 05:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, the others
In a low voice, Starfire said, "If what we are dealing with is better than the hunters we are used to, we need to learn how to use this and be stronger." Narrowing his eyes, he continued, "I have seen their weapons, and what they can do." He walked up to one of the armor plates before looking a Stryker, "These reflect bursts of electricity. They might put you off balance until some practice but it will protect you from the bursts." Tossing it with ease to Stryker, Starfire said, "It is lightweight metal with a tint of dragon scale powder, which means that it will shift with you AND be easy to move around in. This will not hold you down like regular armor will." He smiled, remembering the days when his father's beta would train him and he couldn't beat him until he grew into his powers. "Now, what do you think you can do with this, Stryker?" He smiled evily, pulling a sheet away to reveal bulletproof leather. He knew with a few adjustments it could also be fireproof.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 05:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker caught the armour plate easily and grinned, "I think I'm really gonna like this stuff," he said. Stryker then looked at what he thought was bulletproof leather, "Hmm, it looks bulletproof to me so what I'd do with it is head right into a group of hunters and attack them from there. They should be too worried about hitting each other from such a close range but if they did try anything, the leather would protect me from their guns."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 05:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
"Hmm, I was thinking of a different approach." He grinned before tossing his head to his back, unfolding his wings to where the other saddle, was still there. "Let us give these new hunters a taste of what they will be dealing with." He lit himself on fire, growling before extinguishing himself and walking over to a sword. It was the one he had first killed with. The bloodstains still on it. He looked at it for a moment before swinging it into its sheath, righting it onto his back.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 05:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker's eyes widened for a moment as Starfire briefly set himself on fire. "Cool! When you say giving the new hunters "a taste", what exactly do you have in mind?" asked Stryker who was already glad about the opportunity to get out and attack something other than tree.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 05:42 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Nine, Phase, Stryker

Fae chuckled, too, half at Phase's comment and half in wonder: how did that thing disappeared?
Before she could ask, Starfire was handing one to her, too. She turned human before realizing. Fae stared blankly at it. It was... strange, like some coat, but thinner.

"You said they all do different things: what does this one do..."

But Starfire cut her with an authoritative talk and then left again. To her own surprise, Fae was starting to find this annoying.

And then they were in another room with... weapons. Right our of fairytales. Fae should have been surprise by then, but if he had armors, what was impossible, yet? The thing was, he probably expected them to use them, and Fae had no idea at all...

Edited at September 24, 2020 05:45 PM by Dewgrass Pack

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    92    93    94    95    96   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us