Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 starrywing
06:26:31 Novo/Starry
cat

what do you think about my art? :)
 Bobcat
06:25:52 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn and Nostalgia House of pack Liminal Space chase Bree through the field together.

Good wolves
 starrywing
06:20:51 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 starrywing
06:20:12 Novo/Starry
bjake

cute
 BJake
06:19:38 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey? New art piece
 kycantina
05:34:40 ky
thanks y'all :)) my signal is real bad so I'm gonna poof, don't have too much fun without me 💕
 Urux
05:29:05 Urox
Ky
I think both count
 Amygdala
05:28:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
It's suppose to count
 kycantina
05:27:49 ky
Amy, the quest says I need to make them leave the pack, not sure if retiring counts, we shall see
 Amygdala
05:27:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Woohoo a whole 1 exp...we all start somewhere XD

I have a feeling he will do well
 kycantina
05:26:46 ky
also the bab you named is starting BE training:)) -WP Click-
 Salem
05:26:17 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
05:26:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I mean you get bones every time you retire pups already and 50 mush on top of that XD
 kycantina
05:24:51 ky
Amy, naw no bones but it's 3 mush per wolf which is better than one bone each
 Urux
05:23:46 Urox
Hmm they're both good names
 Amygdala
05:23:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
So you get bones + 50 mush...not bad
 kycantina
05:22:53 ky
Urux, Everest
 kycantina
05:22:14 ky
Amy, the one I just picked up is to set 15 wolves to free range, only 50 mush but it'll be easy since I've got my bone farm
 Amygdala
05:21:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Drunken sailor
(I don't know why this name poped up lol)
 Urux
05:20:31 Urox
I know I've linked him like a million times but - any name suggestions?
This is my custom plan for him
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : 0
Grey Fox : +2
Baboon : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Flood

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    89    90    91    92    93   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 03:22 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Lily
Racing through the forest, he got pulled into another memory.
"Starfire! I found him!" Lily shouted, almost flying into him. "Oof, where?" He responded, righting himself. "They are in the fire! Let's go!" She flew away, leading the way. He followed. Once there, he saw the fire first before seeing the shapeshifter flying around it. Roaring, he dove into the fiery house searching high and low for them. He saw the mother's body and the boy curled up beside her. Grabbing the boy, he burst out of the house to where Lily was waiting. She immediately started CPR on him. My father landed nearby. (Goes into that memory you just had Daemon)
He felt something pull him. His spirit got pulled out of his body and he saw his mother next to the healing pond. "Come with me" she said walking into an overgrown cave. After she showed him, she placed him back into his body. "Now go to sleep my son. It's almost time for you to go back."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 03:31 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:FH, Hunters
Starfire's spirit roamed, finding Stryker sleeping in the memory cave. Disappearing, he found himself in the forest. Hunters came out including a colonel. One of the hunters spotted his spirit and shot something at him. It went straight through him and the hunter gasped. He was only a spirit right now. The colonol looked at him and he held the stare before disappearing again. He was back in the healing cave. "Thank you mother." He said, spotting Moonlight in the corner. "Now you know what is going on son." She said, dipping her head. "They can't do it without you."
Waking up, he shook his head and stood up. He realized he wasn't a spirit but back in his body. He let out a thundering roar, shaking the cave and it echoed for miles. Stretching his wings, he let out his Alpha howl telling himself, "I am BACK!" With that, he went to look for Stryker.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 03:53 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(CREEP! I thought I had sent it. Sorry, everyone)
Fae/FH warrior/M: Nine, Fox and Cat

Fae didn't know what to do until she saw the fox freeze, the kit still thrashing in his jaws. It took a moment to hit her, but it was a true relief: good, job, Nine.

What did you tell him? ...No, wait, just tell him to wait for Starfire. They can find a cozy corner for themselves in the meanwhile.

Slowly but surely, her attention drifted away. The new base looked already ready to burst, with too many wounded for the poor griffin. A yawn froze in her throat. Suddenly her idea didn't sound so reliable anymore. And they should find a way to grow herbs.
She hoped Nine could convince them.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 04:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar spotted his men ahead of him and approached the men looked his way but kept their guns low. Regnar could see a clearing up ahead where some wounded hunters sat or stood in shock. "Use lethel weapons, and remember only one or two." Regnar commanded, the men nodded and then fanned out. Regnar then heard a roar somewhere in the distance and thought he remembered something but then shook his head. He clicked the 98H to his back and took out a small SMG rifle. ~"Fire"~ He said coolly and he walked into the clearing opening his gun on the hunters. The screams and abrupt stops in gasps was music to Regnar.

Edited at September 23, 2020 04:10 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 04:32 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: cat and fox, Ghost Hunters, Stryker (indirectly), general

Fae thought she had barely blinked, but now the den was dead-silent. And she could see no familiar faces anymore. Where were Starfire and Void? And where was Phase?

Panic rose like sour bile, and the cat barely noticed when the fox abruptly turned around, eyes fixed on a spot Fae couldn't make out. Even the pup was still.
Did Nine do that?

Still, she tried gathering more, but she was losing focus and there were so many new scents that just trying to smell was just impossible. Still, Fae heard the noise, the quick snapping sounds of human weapons. They didn't seem close, but if she could hear them from the bottom of a cave, they couldn't be very far, either.

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 04:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fae,fox and cat
Nine sent them a message, wait for starfire, he will surly let you in. Before turning to look at Fae, I told them they could stay, and they are no trouble for us, and to wait for Starfire. her head tilted, Are you ok? She asked, before her ears pricked up at the cracking sounds of weapons, she stood frozen, as somebody who lived in the lab for most of her life, those sounds where to unmistakable for her.
Phase/FH warrior/M:Anybody near
Phase landed gracefully back in camp, looking around, mustve went to bed. Phase thought, too tired to think of anything else, she went back inside the den, i'll talk to Fae about the incident later,both of us need rest. Phase decided, slumping into her nest and closing her eyes t go into a light sleep.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 05:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sunburn/RougeShapeshifter/M: Anyone
Sunburn halted just outside of the forest wall, his eyes squinting as he peered outside. He shifted to his human form, his messy, warm locks falling over his eyes. He let out a sigh of frustration before tossing his head, efficently getting them out of his vision. "Time to go, I guess," he murmured, stepping over dead bushes and walking outside of the forest with his usual swagger. He looked around and gave a hum before briskly walking on.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 05:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Paul set Jabari in the back of the vehicle and hopped into the front, to Pauls surprise a assault rifle was sitting by the pedals, he picked it up and set it on the seat next to him, he turned the key and the engine roared to life, but when he tried to drive the vehicle didnt move Paul then noticed a weird lock device on the side of the wheel. "Well this complicates things" He said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 11:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker woke up fast enough to hear the roar, and then the howl, echoing through the caves sending small tremors through the ground. Stryker got up quickly and found Starfire in the centre cave. Stryker ignored the stares of the rescue shifters poking their heads out of the smaller caves and went up to Starfire, glad he was now awake. "It's good to see you awake, Starfire," Stryker said, "A lot has been happening while you were asleep." Stryker filled in the details about the new hunters, their more advanced gear, and how the base may not be safe anymore. "We can't hide this many shifters here and expect to stay hidden, the hunters have heat vision and a whole group like this gives off a whole lot of heat. Any idea what we should do with them?" Stryker wondered if they'd need to find a new base or if they should defend this one. Both options were potentially dangerous and could end badly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 24, 2020 07:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ombra/Female/Has no allience is curently controled by the hunters/deosn't like other shifters or anyone for that fact/hiddening in the woods
The Deer looked up in fear and ran away. all except for one the biggest deer, the sizz of a shifter dear and It was white deer with pale blue white eye's it nuzzled her softly and she purred and then with a hand she walked away and was slightly pleased to see the deer following her she began running and he kept up whjen she go to the hunters secret base, all the guards got out of her way when she droped her hood saw her face, they bowed backing away,chief Volkan stood tyelling and throwing things at people Shadowa quickly smelled the liquor in his breath and growling backed away, but he caught sight of her and sughtered over raping an arm around her middle, eyeing her " ther's my favorite lady" he said poking her wolf ears with one hand she growled but didn't moke his eye's looked to the white deer who was pawing the dirt and snorting at Volkan "oh look you brought of fresh m,meat so nice" he said grabing a knife and lunged a the deer leting go of her, the deer side step but Volkan was fast grab his antlers and came to bring the knife down Shadow jumped forward and grabed his hand kicked his shine then fell to the ground like she was doing a pushup and swung her feet a under his knocking his out from under him and got up put a foot on his chest and wrenched the knife from his hand.
Panting she looked at the Guards leting Go of Volkan who was slightly unconsious " put him in his chamber" she commanded the guards c amee forwar then stopped looking at each other
" do as she says" the assistant Chief commanded the guards ran to obey draging the large man off to his chamber The assistant chief eye''d her with dark eyes then walked away. the guards dark eye's stood staring at her she turned heels and walked away to a pracratice battle plate form out of sight with the white deer taging at her heals. she pointed for it to stay and then
turned into her normal human formshe ran laps around the track when she had run around 200 laps she started punching a wall her eye's glowing orange ( she had put the mask and hood back over her head so no one could recongonize her when she felt better she went to where the deer was laying down on some grass under a tree a little distance from th training plate form then she layed down and put her head on it's stomach it nuzzled her and she slowly closed her eye's and whent to sleep.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    89    90    91    92    93   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us