Starry

Nice!
 starrywing
06:26:31 Novo/Starry
cat

what do you think about my art? :)
 Bobcat
06:25:52 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn and Nostalgia House of pack Liminal Space chase Bree through the field together.

Good wolves
 starrywing
06:20:51 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 starrywing
06:20:12 Novo/Starry
bjake

cute
 BJake
06:19:38 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey? New art piece
 kycantina
05:34:40 ky
thanks y'all :)) my signal is real bad so I'm gonna poof, don't have too much fun without me 💕
 Urux
05:29:05 Urox
Ky
I think both count
 Amygdala
05:28:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
It's suppose to count
 kycantina
05:27:49 ky
Amy, the quest says I need to make them leave the pack, not sure if retiring counts, we shall see
 Amygdala
05:27:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Woohoo a whole 1 exp...we all start somewhere XD

I have a feeling he will do well
 kycantina
05:26:46 ky
also the bab you named is starting BE training:)) -WP Click-
 Salem
05:26:17 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
05:26:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I mean you get bones every time you retire pups already and 50 mush on top of that XD
 kycantina
05:24:51 ky
Amy, naw no bones but it's 3 mush per wolf which is better than one bone each
 Urux
05:23:46 Urox
Hmm they're both good names
 Amygdala
05:23:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
So you get bones + 50 mush...not bad
 kycantina
05:22:53 ky
Urux, Everest
 kycantina
05:22:14 ky
Amy, the one I just picked up is to set 15 wolves to free range, only 50 mush but it'll be easy since I've got my bone farm

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : 0
Grey Fox : +2
Baboon : +4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Flood

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    88    89    90    91    92   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 09:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Paul dragged Jabari back to the road where the mens vehicle stood, he set Jabari down against a nearby tree and cautiously approached the car/truck. The keys were in the ignition and Paul smiled. But Paul thought he heard something and crouched down, it was the roaring of a truck. Paul looked down the raod and saw another military vehicle driving fast toward him, he ran back to Jabari and spotted a ditch he threw Jabari down who landed grunting. Paul jump in and peeked over the truck stopped behind the other one and 12 men jumped out from the back. One of them were large and wore a series of badges. The men were wearing the same armour as the other group and had two of the same weapons too. Paul noticed none of them made a sound getting out the vehicle and were all moving with practised ease. The large man looked at a device and then around. "Its here then, You four go get one or two hunters, kill the rest. The rest of you follow me to retrieve the equipment I cant believe the copral trusted these weapons with those rookies" The man said sneering. The men broke of anf the four men set of but the man told the others to wait "Listen up! Kill.Anything.That.Moves" The man said menacingly. Then stamped their feet twice. The man then grabbed a cobolt pistol from the vehicle and set it in his holster and grabbed the 98K, Pauls eyes went wide the man was a monster he carried the weapon with much ease, the other men werent struggling but their muscles were bunching but they looked serious and alert these werent jokers. Paul never ever tried fighting men like them, "Huh, so they have a elite task team, this is probably that lethal team responsible for the mass massacre in peru" Paul said half to himself Jabarimoved his his lips "M-massacre?" He asked, Paul looked at Jabari. "There was a safezone Peru but the world denied it and thousands died, it was even said these guys killed some with their bare hands." Paul explained looking and Jabari. "If there is one thing I know its that that large ass man is not afraid of death, I cant remember his name but he has survived alot of attacks and fights. I know his code name is Devils son." Pal said, looking where the man dissapeared and sighed we better move, If were lucky there wont be anymore delays but you" Paul said lifting Jabari over his shoulders. ((I have a question about a character here Ill ask in discussion.))

Edited at September 23, 2020 09:49 AM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 10:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ombra/ Sleeping not far from where Night and The other girl and Stryker
Shadowa waked up she yawned and kept her eyes closed with a deep snif in the air the red forms of creatures appeared one of The three people didnit appear, her eyes snaped open and hwer wings snap open and she flew speedily to wher she last saw them, she twiched her wolf ears, then she hueared them about two mles away running, she folded her wind on her back and ran,with her speed she ate the distance and so soon she wasn't far behind she slowed and followed them at a preditors pace soon she understood they wher following the hunters in a growl she knew the unmistakable. she sprinted forward open her wing smaking strker to the floor and ppinned him with her foot and graped Night and pinned him too a tree with her hand she growled a warning at them and even though they couldn't sse her face or her eyes her eye's turned a sparkling orange and yellow, she poped her black wins for A balence and B camoflage her wings turned colors green and look like vines N ight looked at her in surprise she cocked her head at Strker growling at him the she looked at Night and keeping him pined snifed him with her emoty hand she diged her finger into his leg he writhered painfully but she held hiom tight he bleeded alittle as she pulled a bullet out og his leg throwing it away she licked her palm and put the thick saliva on the wound she made and he eyed his wound as it started to heal as he looked at her sh e cocked her head listening and then turning to growl at Stryker growling low in her chest swishing her tail back and forth aggresively.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 11:17 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven & Night/Warriors/Ghost Hunters/M: Shadowa, Stryker
Night writhed in suprise as she dug the bullet out of his leg and then healed it. He let out a caw and he was released as was Stryker when Raven sped out of nowhere. Raven couldn't believe what this thing was. Spinning, she planted a kick on the girl's belly before teleporting behind her. Grabbing her hair, she threw her into a tree before disappearing again. Teleporting next to Stryker and Night, she pointed the gun at the girl. "Holy heck! What did I tell you about smuggling weapons?" Night shouted when he saw it. Raven smiled before replying, "Did you see me? Hmm, I don't think so." She laughed before saying seriously, "Don't move girl or I will shock your senses right out of you." Night slapped his forehead shaking his head, "You got to be kidding me Raven."
"Nope, not one bit." She replied, all humor out of it.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 11:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa saw the gun and teloported behind the raven girl Knife near h to her neck growling menencing ly and wispered in her ear " Don't touch my hair again or I'll chop off your head" she said backing away and made her wings disappeared She growled at the " I don't get you" she said turning to Night "you are so Ungratful" she said urning around and fading away into the fog
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 12:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & Raven/Warriors/Ghost Hunters/M:Shadowa
Night turned, looking like he would go after her when there was a Caw in the air. "Their here." Was all Raven said as 2 16 year olds and 1 17 year old dropped out of the trees. "You needed us?" Said the 17 year old. "Storm, this is Night. Night, this is Storm, Lightning, and Mist." Raven said gesturing at the others. "Ok, we have crisis. There are new hunters in the forest. Smarter than the regular ones. We need to take there weapons down or else no more shapeshifters. Got it?" Suprisingly they were not suprised. Night asked, "Do they always understand what you say?" "Mostly," was her reply. "Ok, let's move it!" She walked into the forest back to where they saw the hunters.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 02:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire, Hunters, Starfire's Father (All in a memory)
Stryker was too tired to fight off the occasional passive agressive visitors and simply headed for the base. When he got there, he checked the perimeter and found that the new hunters hadn't found the shifters just yet. Stryker decided to head inside for some peace and quiet in the memory cave. The only cave that wasn't in view of the mostly agressive rescue shifters he pissed of earlier. Stryker dipped his hand in the water and watched it swirl into a picture.
Stryker found himself watching through the eyes of a younger version of himself, a boy, who wasn't quite the killer he was today. In front of him he say a younger Starfire yelling at... his father? The younger version of himself was backed up against a tree, not quite scared enough to run but not sure whether to fight. "Kill the half-shifter! Kill him now!" yelled the largest one, almost breathing out fire in the process. "Never!" responded Starfire, almost as mad as his father. "They do not belong in this world! If you don't kill him, you are no son of mine," his father responded. Starfire didn't even hesitate, "I will never kill a half-breed, and maybe I am not your son!" Stryker watched as purple and blue fire spread everywhere and as the hands of Hunters pulled him away from the shifters, and out of the memory.
Stryker blinked, he'd known Starfire before? He wondered when he'd wake up. What if he never did? Stryker pushed the questions out of his brain and leaned against the wall, he needed sleep. And besides, it's not like he'd be helping anyone if he was tired or moody. Knowing that, Stryker dozed off in the memory cave.
(Got to go to school, will probably be online 6 hours later or something.)

Edited at September 23, 2020 03:08 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa growled she had saved them and healed him and they attacked her this is why she hated people why did she save his sorry skin anyway she asked herself, they were inches from stepping in a animal trap. Now that she thought about it she should disable the trap so turning around she stealthily slipped past the people and broke it. She caught sight of Night who happened to see her break it growling she slipped away l.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa growled she had saved them and healed him and they attacked her this is why she hated people why did she save his sorry skin anyway she asked herself, they were inches from stepping in a animal trap. Now that she thought about it she should disable the trap so turning around she stealthily slipped past the people and broke it. She caught sight of Night who happened to see her break it growling she slipped away l.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 03:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar walked in silence with his team heading to the location where the rookie teams life trackers shut down. Regnar could hear the men next to him breathing in and out calmly. Regnar almost felt like smiling, it has been some time since he felt like this. Slowly they got closer to the location the dots on his Gio pad fazing. Regnar was first to see the corpses sprawled on the ground, Regnar lifted his hand and showed four fingers then four men split into groups of two and went around they kept their eyes in the trees and ground. Reganar only grunted in dissapointment, he walked up to the bodies and and looked at them. "Take it off and bury these fools." (Unfortunatly I cant use another language for when Im using this big guy so everything will be in english, but he is still speaking Afrikaans) Regnar commanded the men didnt hesitate and set to work stripping the men while two stood guard. Regnar then started hearing static and switch it to the right channel ~"This is Aardvark team we found the encampment but there are a bit too many sir I repeat there are still too many."~ The voice ran over the radio, Regnar nodded. "You two come with me the rest of you stay here and and pack things up forget about burying them." Regnar commanded then he pressed the button on the comm ~"Aardvark remain in youre position, White lion heading youre direction."~ He said over the radio, he then set down the 98K and picked up one of the 98H's and then he called one of the men "Give me Morodus" He said the man nodded and went to a medium sized bag and brought it to Regnar "The man saluted and stamped his feet twice and went back to packing the equipment. Reganr smiled and then moved away knowing that the men he was leaving behind were not fools.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 03:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa went to a little area where around the trees were grass and deer they look like they were about to bolt when she whistled a soft sad tune as if enraptured they approached and she stopped the let her pet the one pick rubbed his head as against her and her orange eyes dwindled to yellow

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    88    89    90    91    92   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us