Wolf Play : *The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP Thread
Chatbox
 Existence
11:06:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Krampus, thank you ^^ It's kind of killing my wrist with the flow but if I stop I won't want to look at it for 24 hours xD
 technoblade
11:06:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Like the flowy scarves you've done before for gear.
 Krampus
11:04:59 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Existance
WOAH thats phenomenal
I'm so envious of your line style :O
 Existence
11:02:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I want to throw my pen xD
 Transcendence
11:00:43 free palestine
-Click-
Okay coat color ideas for the queerly base, you wolf nerds

Its a horse by the way aaa
 Existence
11:00:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, I can, What kind of flowy cloths would you like to see xD
 technoblade
10:59:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

wanna teach me how you make the flowy cloths?
 Existence
10:57:53 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, Flowers, Cloth, Jewels, chains, piercings.
 Crooked Magic
10:56:29 Crook, She/her
Shittt
-Click-
 technoblade
10:55:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Give me ideas for gear on my werms other than silks and bones I need more ideas
 Existence
10:54:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, hello and thank you 😆
 technoblade
10:54:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Hi Exist XD
 The Unknown
10:54:04 Unknown | Dark
I should have 70. I used the item a few minutes before my timer ran itself down and it reset it to 50 instead of adding it to the 20 the item gave me
 The Unknown
10:53:24 Unknown | Dark
?? I used a pottery item for more explore moves and my timer reset it to the default 50?
 RollTheDice
10:53:18 Dice
My chrysalis are not popping up in explore?
 Existence
10:52:55 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy I feel like I should be getting a hello not a yes xD
 technoblade
10:51:23 Lil Techy | Techno
yes?
 Existence
10:51:10 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy
 Silver via
10:43:47 Silv, Via
disappearing into the void for a bit, bye chat
 Vulpixles
10:42:53 Pixie, Vul / Ω
Someone needs to take away my wolf party privileges

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Cheetah : +4
Mountain Lion : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 9, 2022 09:03 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Matei M 13 Wolf M:Zen, Rylee , pack
Hearing his brothers howl as he stood from tying Zens shoes his eyes flashed gold again heart calming a little Theo was safe. Looking at Zen hearing his question "yeah we had to cut our swimming short we are moving camp". He walked with Zen and Rylee following the older kids back to the group. Seeing the camp come in to view soon. He could see his brother and the other adults packing up there stuff and gathering. "Come on let's grab our stuff and go wait with everyone " he said walking towards the tree him, Zen, and Rylee had slept under. He snatched his bag off the branch and rolled up his bed roll and blanket into it. His water flask he hung from his ax belt. He helped zen roll his bed roll up seeing he was struggling.

Edited at May 9, 2022 09:04 AM by Ravensrun
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 9, 2022 04:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Theo / Male / Wolf / Leader / Mentions: Open
+He sighs as everyone begins to pack up, he himself quickly graves his things before he rips an old rag again placing it around his wound, a light hiss leaving his lips at the pain. Walking towards the direction they were heading her waits there for everyone to arrive leaning against a tree hiding his arm holding it close to his chest as his ears reamain on high alert+ "I wish we could just be free...live our own lives" +He whispers hugging his wounded arm closer to him+
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 9, 2022 05:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chloe|F|15|Dog|Warrior|M: The Group
Chloe climbed down from the tree as Theo howled. A few minutes later others started packing up. Chloe didn't need to pack much up. She had only brought a small bag hanging from the tree next to the one she was in. It was filled with extra clothes and a photo of her family. As she lowered herself to the ground, she grabbed her bag and held it tightly by her side. Her tail wagged slightly behind her and her ears were perked up high, waiting for the others.
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 10, 2022 08:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
skya / female / Hunter / Snake / Mentions: Kids, theo
+Finally arriving back at camp she smiles as the kids quickly gather their stuff, her attention then goes to the male leader a sad look in her eyes as she sees him trying to hide his injury from everyone else. She quickly gathers her stuff as well before he joins the others that were waiting to move out, her eyes then lock back onto the leader once again+ "I hope he knows what he is doing"
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 25, 2022 03:46 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Matei kid 13 M Wolf
Matei stood next to the kids as they waited for one of the leaders to give them instructions. He leaned against the tree next to him resting his crossed arms on a low branch his chin settling on top of his arms. Tail flicking impatient to get moving again. If his brother was attacked this close to camp they needed to go. Feeling his bag start to fall Matei shrugged his shoulder to move the backpack back into place. Raising his young green eyes back to His brother Theo and the other leader Achlys waiting to see what they would say.

Edited at May 25, 2022 03:50 PM by Ravensrun
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 25, 2022 05:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Theo / Male / Wolf / Leader / Mentions: Everyone, matei
+Seeing that all of the members have packed their belonging he smiles and looks at his brother giving him a warm smile. Turning around towards the front he begins to walk nodding to the others as a sign that they were now moving+ "L-Lets get going...night will soon fall again and we need to get as far away as possible" +HE says to the other adults, his tail remained still behind him as his ears flatten+
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 28, 2022 03:23 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Matei M kid 13 wolf shifter M: Cloe, kids , open
Nodding and following close behind his new family. Glancing behind himself to make sure the kids were nearby. Matei kept up the pace with everyone else as they began to travel again. He walked behind a dog shifter who's name was Cloe he believed. She was a little bit older than him by the looks of it. Bored he tried to start a conversation with her. "Hello" wow hello that's all he could come up with. He gave a kind sheepish smile towards her as his long strides fell in step next to her.
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 28, 2022 07:12 AM

Rainbow Heart

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zen | M | 7 | Kid | Mouse | M: Matei

Zen nodded as he quietly followed Matei back to camp and to the place where they had slept. He tried to copy what Matei did, but he struggled trying to roll up his bed roll. "Thank you." He said as the young wolf helped him with it.

While waiting for the adults to finish up as well and start moving he wrapped his tail around his waist and played nervously with the tip of it, like someone would play with a ring or the stone from a necklace. He kept his eyes mainly on his tail, but did look up from time to time to see if others started moving already.

Sylvar | M | 21 | Healer | Chital deer | M:

Sylvar had simply been sitting in the shade from the trees, watching everyone in the camp come and go. He got up once he heard the call that they were going to move to the next place. He rolled up his bed roll and gathered his things. Before they had left the town where they had lived he had already gathered a bunch of herbs so he was wearing a belt with multiple pouches, all containing a different herb he thought they might need while on the road. Of course he could always go and look for more, but it was better to be prepared. Once he had gotten everything and made sure he hadn't forgotten anything he waited for everyone else to finish packing as well.

He smiled when he heard the call that they were finally going. He stayed near the back of the group so he could catch everyone who couldn't keep up.

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadJune 22, 2022 11:06 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Who's all still here for this roleplay say ay
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadJune 22, 2022 02:53 PM

Rainbow Heart

Lightbringer

Give Award
Maybe say this in the discussion thread?
But ay

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us