Amygdala
04:13:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
It still looks amazing XD
Maybe it will pop up better with his base beeing a bit darker
 Urux
04:12:11 Urox
Amy
Haha, thank you! I do wish his chim was a darker colour but beggars can't be choosers!
 Amygdala
04:11:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
No worries XD
I hope you can get the apples he looks amazing...i might snag a breeding or two as well😉
 Urux
04:10:28 Urox
Amy
Sick, so now to find the apples lol. Might just buy them with real world monies. Not sure yet. I have a few days before the next year so maybe I can scrounge it together.

Thank you for the help :') I'm hopeless
 Amygdala
04:09:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Looks good to me
I don't think his base matters since he has a high rarity and all the markings
 Urux
04:06:34 Urox
Amy
Oh! Sorry I didn't update it.
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:05:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I see the old design with flax base

But to answer while people mostly look for AC wolves i still think the base doesn't matter as much...the number of marking matter more
 Urux
04:03:33 Urox
Okay. Opinions?
-WP Click-
Or is AC better? I kist like how to plum looks with brown lol
 Amygdala
04:03:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I know right🥲
 Urux
04:00:13 Urox
D: And all the apples people are selling are 900+ haha
 Amygdala
03:59:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I feel your pain there🥲
 Urux
03:58:41 Urox
Amy
Sobbing, okay hahah
 Amygdala
03:57:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Sadly no...if you customise the wolf will look exacly like the custom and none of it's previous markings matter
 Urux
03:55:27 Urox
Amy
Haha okay okay, noted lol

I'm playing around now. I've actually never made a custom before. With the price, does the stuff the wolf already have not count towards the cost?
 Poseidon
03:54:26 Sea God
Amy
haha
 Amygdala
03:51:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Personaly i love exclusives XD
But the chance of actually breeding one are low. So i feel like mostly people go to fully custmised wolves with high rarity. So wven if you don't get exclusive you can get a dicent AC rarity pup
 Urux
03:50:13 Urox
Amy
Yeah, I was thinking that. Exclusive pelts etc are all new to me so I have no idea about their desirability. Sigh, I've got to scramble together some apples haha
 Amygdala
03:48:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Then i recomend to fully customise him. Just exclusive dyes don't do much because they are hard to breed
 Amygdala
03:47:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poseidon
Still damn...i wake up for work at that time🤣
 Urux
03:47:27 Urox
Amy
I guess so, but I'm debating using him as a lil stud. Not sure how well he would do though?
Any opinions lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    87    88    89    90    91   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 02:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/Warrior/Ghost Hunters/M:Night
"Ok, you stay put, I want to check something." She said before teleporting back to where she saw the hunters. She saw them driving off and went to perch in a tree. Squinting, she couldn't see what was in the trunk. "Dammit!" She said out loud, before accidently falling out of the tree. "Oof, I got to stop doing that," She grunted getting up. Making a mental list, she realized that was the third time she did that and shook her head. She looked around before leaning against the tree thinking about what Night had said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 03:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Raven
Stryker looked at the girl below his tree from the branch he was sitting on. Who was she? He had never seen her around the base so she definitely wasn't FH. She was clearly no Hunter. So was she a rogue? A rescue? He decided to find out, there was no harm in asking anyways. Stryker stayed on his branch and called out from above, "Hey kid, who are you?"

Edited at September 22, 2020 03:03 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 03:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/Warrior/Ghost Hunter/M:Stryker
Raven whirled around before looking up. Tilting her head, she could only see a figure. "I could ask you the same thing," she replied, crossing her arms.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 04:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
(Will try to keep small, LOL)
Jabari slowed down as well did Paul. "Paul who are they,normal hnters dont have that kind of weaponry" Jabari said in a tense tone. Paul looked up and sighed "Thats because they are not hunters." He replied, Jabari stepped back 'That makes sense why they made fun of the hunters' Jabari thought "So who are they then?"He asked again, Paul only nodded "They are a special group that my father once worked for but ofcourse in those time none knew of its exsistance, those men are highly trained, weaponry, close combat and much more...I heard that they even laernt Krav maga which you know is the most deadliest fighting style in the world." paul explained. Jabari nodded in understanding."So they are the men thats holding my people, my pack captive then?" Jabari asked pointing away from them. Paul nodded slowly and Jabari felt anger rise. "So they capture my people and now they have just taken an artifact that belongs to the shifters, who knows what secretsthe artifact could hold Paul" Jabari was almost shouting but he went silent. Before Paul could say anything a whirring sound came from behind them. "Fire!" Shouted someone, a sudden jolt hit Jabari's side and pain coursed through his body. He screamd but then the pain dissapeared and he fell down and he couldnt move. As soon as he was shot Paul had drawn his gun and blindly shot out grabbed Jabari. Jabari felt like a doll. Paul suddenly stopped and turned around "What?" Paul said before he fell backwards blood spattered in the air. It was the men in their suits. The man who knocked Paul out set the 98H on his shoulder "Hm, well this weapon is pretty effective" He said his voice sounding almost robotic. THe other soldiers appeared and one ppointed the 98K at Jabari. "Can I?" He asked, The man looked at Jabari and smiled "Well were not suppose to but its only one shifter and different shifters have different reactions. Do it." He said. A electric sound came and the two wires shot out and hit Jabaris back it was automatically switched and Jabari started to shake and scream which was slowly changing into different kind of sounds. Jabari found himself yelping. The shocking stopped but Jabari was still twitching and was struggling for breathe "Hm a very effective way, So paralyzing these things and then shocking them can be fatal if not treated. Hm. That enough and dont worry about his bodyguard. We can comeback for him after were finished fetching the hunters" The man shouted the others nodded and they moved on. After a few seconds Paul stumbled to Jabari. "Bastards, they didnt check to see if I actually was out, maybe most of them are professionals but those men arent very alert, but Ill have to thank my mother for my thick skull" Paul said grinning he slowly lifted Jabari and got shocked during the process. Jabari felt himself falling and saw Paul back of, next thing Jabari knew he was in his animal form Paul was wide eyed "Well atleast you wont be too heavy." He joked Jabari could not reply and was still struggling to breathe. Paul lifted him p and rubbed his neck making his neck muscles relax so oxygen could pass.
(This is a bit shorter am working on my small posting I used to be a small poster so am sorry if this is lonag again)

Edited at September 22, 2020 04:23 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 04:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sunburn/RougeShapeshifter/M: N/A
~~~
Sunburn opened his eyes. The howls and loud animalistic shouts had stopped, and he felt better. He rose to his full height, his eyes sharply looking around. He was in the forest, concealed from outside-sight by a wall of dense foilage and large oaks. Sunburn began to walk out, deciding that maybe he should peek around and see what was going on. He remembered seeing some Shifters--but that was once. He kinda wanted to find them again. He used a bit of his Magic and had a sleek pair of wings grow from his back before bolting out of his little cove.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 05:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven and Night/Warrior/Ghost Hunters/Paul, Jabari, Stryker
Raven heard a scream and was running before she knew it. She hid behind a tree when she came upon the sight as she saw the other weird hunters. THey had some kind of new weapons. She let out a caw hearing Night respond. Night jumped out of the tree and made his way over to the weird hunters. "Who are you?" They asked, pointing the guns at him. "Who do you think I am?" Night took off his hat, showing his black with silver streaked hair. "I am the son of the first. Show some respect." They all relaxed before being shocked into paralysis and death with one of their own weapons. "I fear you, you know that." Night said, raising an eyebrow. "Ha Ha very funny." Raven laughed, putting down the weapon. "It feels funny when I use it."
"Course it does, Raven Raven." He laughed before putting his hat back on. Raven looked to see where the shifter went that they were shocking.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 05:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/ FH Warrior/ M: Anyone nearby
Raisha had been walking for awhile when she finally came to her destination. She looked up into the blue house she called her own. She climbed the tree nearest her bedroom and leapt through the already open window. She shifted into her human form and looked around her room.

Edited at September 23, 2020 01:43 PM by Spirit Wolves
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 10:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Aargh sorry, I had school. It's so annoying that I'm always online when nobody else is and offline when everyone isn't.)
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Raven, Night
Stryker heard the yelping and saw the girl run off. Damn it, they used the weapons. When he arrived he found a group of dead hunters and Night with the other girl. "Well this is a surprise, I didn't expect to see you again kid," he said to Night. To the girl he said, "We didn't get to finish our conversation earlier. My name's Stryker, I used to work with your friend over there. So they're staring to use their new gadgets now..." Stryker trailed off as he looked at the mess, were the Hunters headed for the base? "I gotta go," said Stryker and he started toward the FH base.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 07:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ombra Nerezza/ Hiding in tree's watching Night, Stryker and Raven girl/
Shadowa growled as she saw the raven girl she smelled a new scent as well she saw a guy run into the clearing and after the gitl as hunters appeared, when the hunters left the guy now identified as Stryker followed them, she growled again and backed away she slowly left watching them and contuined to walk in the fog vanishing from the view of any who might have seen her.
( be aware she still wearing a hood and mask and no one can see her face only her eye's if she allowed them too by raisesing he head high or lifting her hood slightly )
she came to a quiet stream not far away, she sprinted up a tree in the lowest nook and sat staring at it thinking , planing, as she calmed down her orange glowing ey's dwindled to a light sunflower yellow. after a while she jumped dow and drank from the stream and her black wings ame out and she fited them through the slots in her armor and hood and fluttered to the branch she allowed one leg to hand while the other pushed against the branch, she closed her eye's and let her head rest in her chest ( so no can tell what who she looks like) and she dozed off purring as she slept.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 23, 2020 08:19 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night & Raven/Warriors/Ghost Hunter/M:Stryker, FH
Night dipped his head to Stryker, suprised to see him there. Raven smiled before looking ocnfused as he headed off. "Follow?" She whispered and Night nodded. They disappeared after Stryker and when reaching the base. Night climbed a pine tree to hide himself but couldn't see where Raven went. He watched the camp with half interest as Stryker walked in. Raven a couple trees closer could see the hunters coming from afar. "Caw, Caw, Caw" She called, knowing that Night was nearby and that Beta team(her team) would be coming soon.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    87    88    89    90    91   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us