Wolf Play : Gifted || RP thread
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
10:15:30 Silver (She/her)
Ahhh I need gear for Bloody Eclipse but I donÂ’t know what to get everything is fricking expensive
 Continental Wolves
10:14:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
 technoblade
10:14:52 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I figured out a design for one of the halloween adopts :D
 Ormous
10:14:48 Zephyrus (he,Him)
BooJake

love it
 Transcendence
10:14:37 free palestine
Im going blind and senile guys good game 💀
 Luna🌕
10:14:19 Silver (She/her)
BOOjake
I love it! So Halloween canÂ’t wait for event Akira needs more blood gear
 Transcendence
10:13:46 free palestine
Wait what battle did I just enter I only enter 1 wolf battles whAt---
 BooJake
10:13:21 Don't call me BJ.
New PFP and Username UvU
 Voxtexy
10:12:39 Vox, Corey
Apothecary,
Hiya!
 Apothecary
10:11:44 Medicinally Autistic
Hey Voxtexy!
 Luna🌕
10:09:08 Silver (She/her)
Trancendence
PvP yes please
 Luna🌕
10:08:01 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m currently in 3 different PvP battles going back and forth
 Transcendence
10:07:34 free palestine
Fast PvP guys
 Ormous
10:06:02 Zephyrus (he,Him)
not me trying to figure out the proper way for someone to be drawn with 4 arms, would he have two chests one under the other , one chest for 2 arms each if that makes any sense in how I described it or would they have 1 chest but 4 shoulders
 Loveless
10:05:54 lexiboo
CanÂ’t breed or select any explorer wolves
 Loveless
10:05:34 lexiboo
I think my game is broken
 distant-lands
10:04:41 katy | beetle
i can't draw men :') or rather.. i can't draw masculine men, lol.
 Voxtexy
10:04:04 Vox, Corey
Oh lordy.

I just remembered that I now have to get one of my men drawn with wings. Eek.
 Ormous
10:03:28 Zephyrus (he,Him)
hi bjake
 Continental Wolves
10:03:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Speaking of men I started a new drawing but got distracted by reading e,e

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +3
Ermine : -5
Wolverine : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    86    87    88    89    90   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 07:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jake smiled, one that ment "you can trust us" shade looked at jake "oi, look what i swiped" she pulled out the gun handing it to him
Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 08:01 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Atri looked away from Jake and back down at the ground, his pile of picked grass had grown larger but now there was a big patch of soil. He slowly started putting the grass back on the patch, before stretching and looking back in the direction of the town.
He caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye, turning he caught sight of the cops gun. He focused on it, not saying anything, black smoke started to flow off his shoulders..
Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 08:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
SHade looked too, sending a look of hate and distrust at the cops, she had to run too, afraid because having a neko as a pet was allowed, sometimes even when they exposed her, jake stood up and said he was her owner, which was still pretty scary, since they were going to take her if he didnt, but that was in the past, and now she was going somewhere where owning nekos was illegal, where she would be safe, where blade wouldnt be hunted because he was a "preditor" and where jake wouldnt be made fun of or yelled at because he was a dog, where everything was better, safer. Her tail flicked "new kid here needs rest, we will have to delay the trip" she said, no tone of regret, yes she wanted away but she wanted to make sure everyone was ok, safe, uninjured, fed, watered, and well rested before they left
(that took too long to write XD)

Edited at March 2, 2022 08:12 PM by R A N B O O
Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 09:05 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Atri turned away from the gun, memories flashing in his mind from when he lived with his family and around everyone else..
☆☆☆flashback☆☆☆
He had been out at a park with his best friends, they always took the same path on their way home after school. The sky was terribly overcast and looked as though a storm was above them, they chatted to each other as they wandered down the path, the nearby bushes and trees rustling loudly in the wind. Suddenly a pair of older men came up behind them, taking his two friends by their necks, placing them in choke holds..
Atri had stood there, frozen in fear as he watched his friends struggle, lightning flashed overhead, followed by loud claps of thunder and a heavy down pour of rain.
The men demanded they all went with them, and that they handed over any valuables they had. When told they didnt have anything except work books, one of the men stabbed Atris friend in the side....
Atri let out a cry of pure rage and sadness as he lunged for the men, his arms bursting forth from a cloud of black smoke as a pair of swords. He ripped into both the men, overtaken by his emotions he carried on with his relentless attack. His friends sat on the ground, mud sticking to their clothes as the wind howled around them.. lightning struck nearby, lighting up Atris blood covered body, his eyes glowed brightly in the dim light, his friends had their arms up, hands outstretched.. shielding themselves from him.
Atri returned his arms to normal, reaching for his friends to make sure they were okay, but when he drew near they shouted at him to stay away, they both got up, his friend helping the other as they ran for help...
Atri carried on ahead, leaving behind the two shredded bodies of the men. Soon after, cops tracked him down. They shot at him on sight and chased after him as he switched through many transformations to escape.. he finally got away, but not unscathed..
☆☆☆end☆☆☆
Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 09:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sade yawned, instantly falling over, jake laughed at her, getting up to make sure the neko was alright, tail waghing wildly
Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 09:29 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Atri chuckled, watching the two together. He looked up at the trees leave waving calmly in the slight breeze.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 09:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
SHade smiled, she had been on the run her whole life, it was kind of relaxing that she could live normally, yes she would have to take different vaccines and things, but she didnr care
Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 09:39 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Atri crawled over to a tree, propping himself against it, carefully he leaned his head and back onto it. The support bringing him more relief from his pain. It felt like it had been weeks since he last relaxed like this.. the alleyways and constnat running had exhausted him. He smiled to himself as he closed his eyes for a small nap..
Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 09:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sade purred
Gifted || RP threadMarch 2, 2022 09:42 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
As Atri rested his eyes, his body began to steam rather than smoke, a light gold colour flowing from his body.. He felt at peace with the world, he felt free.. he could Shade purring and smiled a bit more.. he had only just met these two and yet he felt so safe around them..

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    86    87    88    89    90   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us