Amygdala
04:13:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
It still looks amazing XD
Maybe it will pop up better with his base beeing a bit darker
 Urux
04:12:11 Urox
Amy
Haha, thank you! I do wish his chim was a darker colour but beggars can't be choosers!
 Amygdala
04:11:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
No worries XD
I hope you can get the apples he looks amazing...i might snag a breeding or two as well😉
 Urux
04:10:28 Urox
Amy
Sick, so now to find the apples lol. Might just buy them with real world monies. Not sure yet. I have a few days before the next year so maybe I can scrounge it together.

Thank you for the help :') I'm hopeless
 Amygdala
04:09:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Looks good to me
I don't think his base matters since he has a high rarity and all the markings
 Urux
04:06:34 Urox
Amy
Oh! Sorry I didn't update it.
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:05:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I see the old design with flax base

But to answer while people mostly look for AC wolves i still think the base doesn't matter as much...the number of marking matter more
 Urux
04:03:33 Urox
Okay. Opinions?
-WP Click-
Or is AC better? I kist like how to plum looks with brown lol
 Amygdala
04:03:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I know right🥲
 Urux
04:00:13 Urox
D: And all the apples people are selling are 900+ haha
 Amygdala
03:59:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I feel your pain there🥲
 Urux
03:58:41 Urox
Amy
Sobbing, okay hahah
 Amygdala
03:57:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Sadly no...if you customise the wolf will look exacly like the custom and none of it's previous markings matter
 Urux
03:55:27 Urox
Amy
Haha okay okay, noted lol

I'm playing around now. I've actually never made a custom before. With the price, does the stuff the wolf already have not count towards the cost?
 Poseidon
03:54:26 Sea God
Amy
haha
 Amygdala
03:51:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Personaly i love exclusives XD
But the chance of actually breeding one are low. So i feel like mostly people go to fully custmised wolves with high rarity. So wven if you don't get exclusive you can get a dicent AC rarity pup
 Urux
03:50:13 Urox
Amy
Yeah, I was thinking that. Exclusive pelts etc are all new to me so I have no idea about their desirability. Sigh, I've got to scramble together some apples haha
 Amygdala
03:48:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Then i recomend to fully customise him. Just exclusive dyes don't do much because they are hard to breed
 Amygdala
03:47:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poseidon
Still damn...i wake up for work at that time🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    86    87    88    89    90   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 07:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracker*
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 07:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/ex-prisoner/M:Phase,Fae
Nine felt Faes emotion,more shame,oopsies, and there was another fox with her,must be another shapeshifter. She was about to run and introduce herself when a paw slammed in front of him, Nine there was nothing really she could do. Nine mustered up her strength and went over, looked the kidnapper or something in the eye, and sent, is the safest place you can be for shapeshifters, why don't you stay?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 08:06 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/No known Allegiance/M:Hunters, Shadowa
Night walked through the forest, panting slightly. He didn't know where he was or where Ombra went. He waited for a moment before he heard the raven call. He started in the direction of the raven call coming close to the camp. He stopped for a moment, looking in awe. The whole base was destroyed with very few hunters left. He looked towards the Vault to find nothing there. He grunted before following the raven's call again. Once he started getting close, he climbed a tree and responded. "Caw Caw", saying 'I'm here, let's go'. He waited as a figure appeared, climbing up a tree close to him. It waved before holding up 3 fingers. And so, he waited.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 10:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: anyone nearby
Raisha sighed and leapt off the tree awhile later. She started heading back the way she came with her ears pinned back.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 11:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Jabari and Paul didnt wak far or long they sat by a tree. Jabarii rose up and stretched "Im going to go for a break" He said, Paul looked as if he was about to object but then looked at his gun and nodded "Fine but dont be long." He said and pulled the gun out and a cloth, he started wiping the muzzle. Jabari nodded and walked off, once out of sight he shifted and trotted back to where the group of soldier dissapeared he sniffed their scent and tracked them, it felt like an hour until he spotted some lights and heard men mingling up ahead. Jabari carfully stalked forward and saw the group around four militant vehicles. They were talking and laughing. The man called copral was on a phone call behind one of the trucks talking in a hushed voice. The men were laughing and were discuussing something about a hunters base burned down "Die vokkers het eintlik n vuur gemaak wat het verkeed gegaan!" (The fuckers probably made a fire that went wrong!) The man said laughing the other also laughed except for the one "But didnt you guys also hear the roar?" He said in fluent english. The men stopped laughing and looked at him. "Yeah, they were probably being attacked but it made our job easier" Another man said in a Afrikaaners accent. The men nodded. "But just watch,next thing we know we will have to help those annoying buggers" The first man said the others laughed "Ja nee vok hulle man"(Yeah no fuck them man) The 3rd soldier said wheezing. The the copral finished his called and approached veryone got into formation saluted and stamped their feet twice. The copral lifted his hand for them to be at ease. The copral opened the back of a vehicle and then grunted "Alright luister mooi julle klein kaks ek gaan in engels praat maar moenie vokken doose wees nie!"( Alright listen nicely you small shits, I will speak english but dont be fucking box's) He said, then he started wakingback and fourth. "I got a call from high command that we are to assist the hunters, and we have the equipment here that is brand new from the United Nation research and weapons development facility." He said taking out a gun that looked manacing, it had a large muzzle and looked like a reformed model of a M16, it had two orbs on the sides that glowed in a bronze colour "This weapon is called the Dragon Mark 98J, it has a chemical that paralyzes its target, what ever you do dont use it on a human being! The chemicals can be lethal to humans, other than that this weapon is childs play." He said setting it on a blanket which was laid down by one of the men. The copral then took out another gun this one had a sort of grenade launcher underneath and had four electric recievers and outlets on the sides that were connected to the side of the gun. The copral had a madmans grin on his face and held the weapon in his hands like a child with a toy gun. "This is another model but with more to it, this lovely is called the Dragn Mark 98K, It has the same chemicals in the bullets and with it a self electric charger which literally shocks the target, these electric recievers are also connected to a thin wire with neede sharp hook located on top of the weapon which work like a tazor, but the best part is this modified launcher here...This has a special chemical gas bomb that makes shifter drowsy but only for a limited amount of time which still gives great advantage, it does have an effect on humans it can cause you to have a headache but not a serious one atleast" The copral explained setting it down. He then took out a rifle that didnt look like much but had a very strong smell of chocolate coing off it. "This weapon is mostly effective on canine shifters. As you all know chocolate isnt really healthy for dogs and this gun has a large concentration of chocolate mixed with other substance, this wont kill them unless you shoot them more than twice, it will make them writh on the flour like dog having issues with its head which is the point." He said. Jabari noticed the two long tubes connected to the muzzle and handle. "If you shoot youre self with this you may as well sit in youre house dealing with serious diabetes or worse...Death" he said placing it down he then reached for a suit that had a hood and almost had a hazard suit look to it. "This is a newly developed suit of armour it has quantities of diamond, titanium, and one of the strongest leather on earth." He said, he took a futuristic looking mask and then smiled "The armour will protect you from claws and teeth but that doesnt mean you cant be damage broken bones and bruises are still possible, the mask here is bullet proof with a small taint of diamon dust. It also has heat vision. So if you dont see them just press this button" The man poinnted to a button on the side. "That should be all captain you can tke those six and those two there, get suited up and move out!" The man said he and the other men hopped into the 3 other trucks and drove off. the chosen few went to the back of the truck and geared up. The man who was the captain looke at his watch wich pinged. "Alright we were sent the coords of the surviving hunters lets move out!" The man said sternly. Jabari back away slowly but was swooped from the front legs and a hand went over his muzzlee to silence "Jabari you idiot" Paul said lifting him. Jabari was released and Paul signalled him to follow and Jabari obeyed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 11:23 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(oof next time, put it in 2 posts or more please)(XD)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
( 1019 words,jeezes how do you o this?!)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 11:32 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Let's do this in discussion, shall we?)

Mapletreess said:
( 1019 words,jeezes how do you o this?!)

Fangsoffire said:
(oof next time, put it in 2 posts or more please)(XD)

Edited at September 22, 2020 11:33 AM by Fangsoffire
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 01:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Find out (:3)/M:Raven
The figure jumped down before climbing his tree. Raven appeared next to him after disappearing for a moment. "Whatcha doing here Night? Thought you were with The Hunters." She said flipping her long hair. "I was, they know." He replied curtly, not knowing that someone was listening nearby(if wanted to). "Oof, is that why you have a shot in your leg?"Raven said plainly. "Wait there's a bullet in my leg? How did I not see that?" He pointedly said, sighing. "How is it going on your end?" He asked, looking her over. She laughed before responding, "All good over here except. . ."She paused before saying, "We have some others in the forest. Not hunters but they are going to help the hunters. From what I've seen at least." She looked down before saying, "The alpha might not be alive though. For the Fearless Helpers." Night straightened, "You know them?"
"I've been watching them so yes. And the alpha is strong with his pack. They will need them for what's coming next. I wish I could help." She looked off in the distance. Night put his arm around her, comforting her before saying, "We will figure something out. And I've decided by the way. " He said with a chuckle. "YES!!"She yelled before remembering they were supposed to be quiet. "Oops." Night laughed, "Ok, ok give it to me then." Raven gave him a pendent necklace. Looking at it, the pendent was a panther. "Black panthers are the best fighters and they are not only stealthy but loyal to their packs, when they have them." She smiled at him, "Welcome to the Ghost Hunters."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 02:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: New Hunters, FH (Briefly)
Stryker remained in his hiding spot in the tree after the new hunters left with their fancy new toys. So now the new hunters had what? A paralysis gun, a giant version of a tazer, and... a chocolate gun. And new armour too. Stryker growled inside his head, what the hell were they going to do without Starfire? What about all the rescued shifters they jammed inside the base? Defending against those things were going to be complicated. There was nobody he knew who would be safe or immune to all three weapons. He was immune to posion and chemicals, so the paralysis gun was fine. He rarely shifted into his winged wolf form or anything other than his human form with wings and claws, so the chocolate thingy was also no problem. But what would he do about the electric gun? Electricity was literally the one thing he couldn't stand after his experiences with the old hunters. Stryker leaned back against the tree, thinking about what to do next.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    86    87    88    89    90   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us