ZEFHYR
02:14:29 
ok...
 Feiella
02:04:36 Fei the writer
Only the wolf that kills in explore gets the battle experience
 ZEFHYR
02:00:21 
I have a wolf that I use in explore, but its experience points just will not increase. why is this?
 Forest Shadows
01:58:09 
Agh, I really am going to need a solid custom
 Boeing
01:58:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
oh this is great, 7 den space and thankfully only three wolves expecting, the problem is they all pop in my sleep xD
 Transcendence
01:57:50 free palestine
Fast pvp guys?
 Camille
01:56:11 Lysanderoth
i spent my apples on his mom's litters lol

and yea gen 7 is a bit too much for a stud, most of them are 1-3
 Forest Shadows
01:53:00 
Gen 7 is too old now? :0
 Salom_
01:52:22 Sal, Salmon
Camille
You should apple rate his howling if he's an ExH, it's worth it
 RedVortex10
01:51:58 
Cam
Turn female! pls
 Camille
01:48:10 Lysanderoth
-WP Click-
just need some advice! thanks!
 Poseidon
01:48:05 Sea God
Yeah I actually just changed my whole pack theme today haha
 RedVortex10
01:46:44 
Sea God
That's exactly why I love it! x3
 Poseidon
01:45:59 Sea God
red, well its gotta be to live up to the sea god name
 Malcuth
01:45:29 Wander
You spy 6 Brown Bears
:/
 RedVortex10
01:44:12 
Sea God
I love how it's all 'water' themed
 Salom_
01:27:13 Sal, Salmon
PVP anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -1
Wolverine : +5
Green Python : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    85    86    87    88    89   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 03:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa growled at him , she raised her head so he could see her glowing now orange eyes " I should be the one asking the questions " she said menacingly she looked down at his leg it was bleeding she growled a sigh she licked her palm and step forward and ran the palm she licked over his wound, the saliva was thick an d it it coated his leg he look up at her in slight disgust she looked at him with challenging eyes when he jerked his head to look at his leg which was knitting itself back together faster than a shifter normally heals. Whither that done Shadowa raised her level to his leaned close taking in his scent and growling back away and grabbed her arrows and headed out side. Night staring after her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 03:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae
Phase went headed over to all camp and sat down to think of what happened,What was that creature she turned into? She thought silently, but then Nine came over, "Er,hello Nine, I don't know any morse code." She said akwardly, Nine did something that looked like a sigh and used her powers, Have you seen Fae? She asked, Phase shook her head, "Maybe we can find her, a small trip won't hurt." Nine nodded, so Phase turned into a hippogriff and allowed Nine to hop on before traveling where Fae last was.
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Phase,Fae
Fae was the only one besides some other prisoners she thought she could be friends with, and was actually looking forward to see her again, Phase neared the place she last saw Fae, "Seems like she is heading home, lets see if we can spot her." Phase said, she flew over the path to the camp, scanning the area, Nine looked too, before spotting a moving Feline on the ground,There! Phase looked over and flew right next to Fae, allowing Nine to hop off her back.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 03:46 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:(Void, you can know her if you want)
In his dreams while he was unconscious, The base exploded into a thousand pieces including all the work that the hunters did on the shapeshifters. "Yes! Woohoo!" Lily shouted beside me, a girl sleeping on her back. "We did it!" Young Starfire shouted, howling with joy. "Ok, ok, calm down. Your going to wake up the kid." Lily laughed quietly. Taking the girl back to camp, young Starfire saw his father waiting for him, a disapproved face bringing him back to reality. "Starfire, I told you not to go after the half-shifters. And what did you do, you go after the half-shifters."
"They are my kin unlike some," He pointed the last bit at his father. He winced like predicted. "Son. . ."was all he got before young Starfire said, "Do not call me son. My father is dead to me." His father bowed his head before taking off. Looking over at Lily, she layed down beside him, absorbing his warmth. He layed down beside her before the girl woke up. She looked at him and Lily before saying, "Who are you?" Lily chuckled before replying, "Name is Lily and this is my friend Starfire. What is you name little one?" "I don't know," the girl said after a moment's hesitation. "Well, what would you like to be called?" Starfire said gently. "Void," she said, "I would like to be called Void."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 04:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/No known allegiance/M:Ombra Nezzera
Night stared after her before testing his leg. He laughed quietly thinking to himself, 'What have I gotten into?' He looked around the cabin he was near before looking inside the window. Shaking his head, he headed towards the forest.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 05:01 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase, Nine
Despite passing out, Fae was exhsausted. That was the only thing that would explain a griffin landing an inch away from her and her barely flinching.
"Hey, there," she mewed and her tail perked up as she noticed Nine jumping off. "Sorry, something happened on the way. I'm fine, but I could kill for a bed and pillow."
In the first period, Fae had wondered what real shapeshifters looked like, spoke like, that kind of things. How they were if they weren't born among humans. Well, maybe they were more human than humans themselves. Fae still wasn't sure how many human words she could afford, though, and decided that huge yawn would surely make it clear.

Edited at September 21, 2020 05:02 PM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 05:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Nine,Fae
Phase just nodde,d,"Hop on, you two." She ordered, arching her back to allow the other two on,once they where, she spread her wings and took to the sky, quickly getting home,"I'm gonna patrol the area." she said when they got off, "You should rest." She wanted to check the borders and make sure everything was good, so she left quickly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 06:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/ Males/???
Jabari was slowly following behind Paul. Carefully listening behind them, Paul had his un out. It wasnt much of a weapon Jabari remembered that paul told him it was a Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 38 ACP pistol that was used in the army. It was comepletlyblack with a small muzzle and slight wide handle. Paul checked left and right every two minutes checking for any signs of threats. Jabari stopped before swiftly tapping Pauls shoulder to halt. Then Jabari crouched listening, Paul also crouched checking around. Jabari shifted into his animal form to hear better. Behind them he heard footsteps and men whispering. Jabari shifted back into his form and tapped Paul on the spine signalling that danger was coming from the rear. Paul then looked around but there was nowhere to take cover. Paul then looked at a tree. He pointed to it and Jabari moved with him to it. Jabari went up first then Paul after. Once in the top of the tree Paul put a finger on his lips for absolute silence.
Paul looked to where Jabari heard the noice and sure enough it was the same large group. But for some reason they had soot on their uniforms and armor. Jabari wringled his nose and was tempted to sneeze, but stopped only letting out a puff of air. One of the men looked around alertbut evidently called safe to the others. Paul noticed there were few of them. Two men came out the bushes the one with a high ranking badge on. He approached one of the soldiers whom saluted "Kopral dis duidelik hieso" (Corpral it clear here) The soldier said in a silent tone. The man nodded and then waved his hand. Rest of the group came out carrying a large box with strange patterns on it. Paul heard Jabari gasp but didnt pay any attention to him. Paul was glad he was born in a afrikaans family or he wouldnt have understood what the men were saying. "Wat van die Jagters?" (What about the hunters?) The same man said. The corpral only saluted. "Die Jagters is nie ons verantwoordelikheid nie" ( The hunters are not our responsibiity) The copral said firmly. With that the group moved on. When they dissapeared and Paul signalled it was safe Jabari jumped down holding his chin in deep thought. "Whats wrong?" Paul asked, Jabari then waved his finger as if he had figured some situation. "That was a artifact of my ancestors and the greeks" Jabari said enthusiastically. Paul frowned confused, Jabari sighed. "Its a secret golden box that holds the secrets to the frist shapeshifters and gods, its a box of knowledge and truth Paul, my ancestors made the box" Jabari explained Paul frowned even more. "You lost me by the fact that it held egptian and greek history of youre kind" He said. Jabari sighed and then picked up a stone and stick. "My ancestors knew of the greeks long before the humans did, and it was never put it history books because it was a secret. The shapeshifters that know of it called the box the Golden tomb of the gods, and that only because of the legends and conspiracies." Jabari finally finished sitting down hitting the rock with the stick while Paul sunk in the information.
"But how did they get hold of it and they metioned something about hunters didnt they? Was there a battle? They did smell of soot and I didnt see anything that looked like fire let alone smell." jabari said drastically. Paul put his pistol in his holster and nodded. "We need to move" He said walking past Jabari who slowly got up. Both walked in silence.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 11:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: (Anyone in the forest who isn't near the FH base)
Stryker stretched his limbs and muscles which still burned with adrenaline after the fight with the hunters and the easily angered shifters they rescued from the base. Stryker was definitely annoyed. He let his dark metallic claws extend from his knuckles and punched a tree, embedding his claws right into the bark. Then he jerked his fist to the right and his claws cut through the wood causing the tree to topple over. After looking at the tree for a moment, Stryker retracted his claws and walked deeper into the forest.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 03:02 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase, Nine, Prisoners
Phase didn't need to say that twice. Fae jumped with the last bit of strength and when they landed she was sleeping. What woke her up was a tiny nudge. She opened her eyes: nothing. Until a snow-white kit popped out in front of her nose.
"Boo!"
Despite herself, she chuckled. His fur was stainless despite the soot and dirt of short earlier, his eyes a grinning bright green. Tail swinging like crazy, he perched closer, until a jet black paw fell in front of him.
"Don't speak with strangers," a voice growled. "We're leaving." And the fox of earlier took him by the scruff, ignoring his protests. Still, it took Fae a moment to react. "Why? This is a safe place."
"Not for me. And you can't keep us here, can you?"
Fae was striken, and only then noticed Nine behind her. Great, double shame, and Starfire was nowhere to be seen: what should she do?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 22, 2020 07:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa Walked she smelled multiple creatures, she closed her eye's and smelled red blury images apeared behind her closed eyelid the forms of shifter the scent trail led south ashe open her ey's still seeing the images she ran in the direction of the masses of them moving south , the red disappeared but she knew where they are going so turning around she closed her eye's and snifed she smelled the new scent she was looking for and queiter than any shifter follow the trail of Night, she didn't worry about the mass of shifter now that she knew where they were going she could find them easily and even if she lost their scent they had never met a track and fighter like her, yet.
She blended into the tree she knew he wouldn't be able to know she was their even a shifter wouldn't know she's there unless she revealed her self or something happened like a trap so she wasn't worried, Following Night was easy, But the question she wanted answered was where was he going.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    85    86    87    88    89   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us