ZEFHYR
02:14:29 
ok...
 Feiella
02:04:36 Fei the writer
Only the wolf that kills in explore gets the battle experience
 ZEFHYR
02:00:21 
I have a wolf that I use in explore, but its experience points just will not increase. why is this?
 Forest Shadows
01:58:09 
Agh, I really am going to need a solid custom
 Boeing
01:58:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
oh this is great, 7 den space and thankfully only three wolves expecting, the problem is they all pop in my sleep xD
 Transcendence
01:57:50 free palestine
Fast pvp guys?
 Camille
01:56:11 Lysanderoth
i spent my apples on his mom's litters lol

and yea gen 7 is a bit too much for a stud, most of them are 1-3
 Forest Shadows
01:53:00 
Gen 7 is too old now? :0
 Salom_
01:52:22 Sal, Salmon
Camille
You should apple rate his howling if he's an ExH, it's worth it
 RedVortex10
01:51:58 
Cam
Turn female! pls
 Camille
01:48:10 Lysanderoth
-WP Click-
just need some advice! thanks!
 Poseidon
01:48:05 Sea God
Yeah I actually just changed my whole pack theme today haha
 RedVortex10
01:46:44 
Sea God
That's exactly why I love it! x3
 Poseidon
01:45:59 Sea God
red, well its gotta be to live up to the sea god name
 Malcuth
01:45:29 Wander
You spy 6 Brown Bears
:/
 RedVortex10
01:44:12 
Sea God
I love how it's all 'water' themed
 Salom_
01:27:13 Sal, Salmon
PVP anyone?
 Poseidon
01:23:03 Sea God
Mercury wave it is, and I'll make the other one Mercury Ripple or something

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -1
Wolverine : +5
Green Python : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    84    85    86    87    88   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 07:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Starfire , Stryker, Fae
Void screamed again and rushed forward when she saw Starfire fall. She was so focused on getting Starfire to safety that she didn't really see Fae or Stryker. She charged straight into one of the hunters inhaling him on her horns. The thrashed her head throughout the body into another one. She spread her wings out knocking over another two. She gently reached out and picked up Starfires unconscious body as best as she could she turned to Stryker. "I will talk whim back to the old base, meet us there." She nodded to Fae as she ran back towards the old base, Starfire in her arms.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 07:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Fae,fox
Phase took the fox by the scruff and ran after Fae, being carefull where the cat was going and making sure she stayed behind, the fox yowled in terror of the sudden movements (I'm guessing) suddently the hunters ducked and the two of them stopped, she couldnt see the others, except Fae though,phew. She thought,but then hunters came over, they where trapped,"Were gonna have to fight." She snarled, about to turn into a hippogriff, but then she felt a weird presence, she looked over to Fae and realized, She's growing,into something. She stared in surprise,but no horror, that must be her main form. She thought before she realized that the creature,Fae, was tossing them all around and squeezing them until they wheezed there last breath, she set the fox down slowly, exhausted from running and carrying him,"We won't hurt you." She said at the startled fox quickly but surprisingly gently. But then she saw words form on the ground, Fae must be doing this. Phae realized, she didnt want to look at the hidious creature so she watched carefully as the letters and words formed and avoided Faes gaze was caught off guard from the next sentence, and was about to protest when she saw the next and last word,
Go.
She opened her mouth once again, stared at the creatures eyes for the first time, before bolting away.
Go.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 07:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Fae,starfire
Phase rushed over, catching Voids scent, and starfires, she ran over to see Void running with Starfire in her arms, Oh no oh no, Void seems busy, but I can't help Fae. A small idea formed in her mind and she ran beside her, "Fae needs you now, let me take Starfire and bring him back to the healing river." She said gently, turning into a hippogriff,"I can take him on my back, it will be faster." she stated, her voice deeper now in hippogriff form.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 07:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa headed to her room and shifted into a werewolf Ultima her wolf ears balck along with her tail her hair was no longer curly but completly straight her eye's were glowing golden, she could still hear the noises outside she put the light metal chest plate on and shanged her and fixed the long cloths she left her hair down but put it up side ways with blue sapphire gems she fixed the multiple charms around her neck, she put on blue sapphire hanging earings she put on her purple round Tanzinite ring around on her left finger she pulled up her hood so that it completely covwer her haed and no one could see her face and she grabed her bow and arrows put them on her back and warp her sword and hide her knives.
As shadowa walked down the hallway everyone got out of her way.
Shadowa got to the porch and smelled a man's scent she crouch and saw night she llifted her hood so she could see his eye's they looked at her in surprise. she heard Kaiser say " Find that traitor night" she looked to see him coming this way shw pushed nights foot under the Porch pulled her hood over and jumped on the porch as Kaiser appeared with Guards.
"Lady Ombra Nerezza" He said bowing" have you see night he's a traitor" Shadowa groled menecingly buit calmly said " u=you assume that Kaiser, Night was acatally captured by a Shifter I tried to save him but I was in th e ring when he was taken a guard gave me permission to get out and help" "Oh Kaiser" replied face droping in shame " well we will find him hopefully in time, shoot down some shifter Ombra Nerezza Okay"" yes hwer " she replied
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 07:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa watch as Kaiser left she Stared at night in Silence as Night came out from Under the porch
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 07:51 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Traitor to hunters/M:Ombra Nezzera
"Why did you do that?" Night squirmed out from under the porch. He limped to a standing position before saying, "When I opened the door for you, you should have run as fast as you could." Narrowing his eyes he continued, "There was no reason to stay. Once you have given your use, they will kill you." He struggled into a sitting position before unwrapping his leg, wincing before getting another scrap of cloth to go over it.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 11:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raish/FH Warrior/M: Captured shapeshifters
Once they had reached the camp, Raisha numbly nodded to their thanks. She shifted into a leopard and leaped onto a nearby tree. She laid her head in her paws and thought.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 02:42 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Void, Phase, Stryker
Fae barely noticed the movement before turning around. Surprise took over before she could scowl. Void? That had been faster than she thought. And it seemed she already knew what to do... Phase? What was she doing there? She had left her with the prisoners, why had she ran after her?
... Because Fae hadn't told her otherwise. As the thought formed she saw new bloodied corpses. Her screams didn't draw blood, not so much at least. She had made her risk her life for nothing.
Fae almost screamed again, but stopped realizing Stryker was still nearby... How was he still up, anyway? Maybe it was his power. Yes, it made sense.
I'm sorry. It doesn't happen often. Are you alright?
Fae cleared her throat to get his attention. She had to find a way to get back to normal soon...
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 02:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Fae
"I'm alright," said Stryker. "...Thanks for that, they would have started shooting if you didn't come. Let's get back to base" Stryker nodded at Fae and started flying after Void in his half-shift form. When he got back to base, he found that the captured shifters were now taking refuge there. Stryker stayed clear of them until he found his ledge. He had been the one captured at least half of the prisoners and he didn't need any angry shifters coming at him right after the hunters. He found a rescued shifter looking at him, "Do I know you?" they asked. Stryker responded stiffly, "No, you don't." The shifter looked at him closer and their eyes widened, "You're the Hunter! You don't belong here!" Shouts started among the rescue shifters and they were mad. Stryker wondered how many shifters he could take on before he died and bared his sharp wolf teeth he gained after shifting. The hostile shifters took a step back and before he walked out he said, "Whatever you're thinking, I suggest you rethink it because I could kill you in my sleep." Then Stryker left.

Edited at September 21, 2020 03:09 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 03:25 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Stryker, Phase, Prisoners
Fae nodded mechanically: she could as well have looked him in the eye, she was as tall as him, now. He was right, but Fae just couldn't see it that way. And Stryker couldn't know what his words had stirred.
But he was already leaving. Fae was glad she didn't get to speak. Now she was alone, and actually felt that way. Why? They did a good thing: the shifters were free.
But you still failed them.
Fae's eyes went shut. And slowly, memories creeped in.
When she woke up, she was in some bushes, it was night and her throat was burning. But she had paws again. Which meant, she wasn't floating. Which would have helped, considering how long it took to get there. They must be waiting for her.
Great.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    84    85    86    87    88   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us