Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
12:27:14 Never/Nev
Poseidon

It was ripening just for you
 Blood lust tide
12:27:10 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: are you bloodly crazy and Im craving blood exchange affectionate licks, their tails wagging in synchrony.
 Poseidon
12:26:13 Sea God
sigma

I dont think it was like bad or something because it was frozen for... two years haha
 Blood lust tide
12:24:49 BewareWhoYouTrust
Im in love
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
12:21:02 free palestine
Probably going to give the monster horse scars or gills. Queerly added a gill layerr
 Transcendence
12:20:01 free palestine
RIP toilet and gi
 Everlasting Torment
12:19:35 Anubis, Samael
hey XD
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:54 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Yum Xp
 Poseidon
12:18:24 Sea God
I just ate 2 year old expired cheese :)
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:10 Leon, Sigma
Quick question chat, what does dominance staggering do? Will I still have the same dominance?
 Transcendence
12:18:07 free palestine
The generator said greying black
But i still need to give him or her more detail lol
-Click-
 Transcendence
12:17:18 free palestine
Fast pvp aaa
 Poseidon
12:17:17 Sea God
Leon

you know the deal
 TheSigmaMales
12:17:02 Leon, Sigma
Sea God

Me too, me too.
 Poseidon
12:16:44 Sea God
I like cheese what about yall?
 Continental Wolves
12:16:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Kneecap
I think its from eating too much drywall
 The Night Walker
12:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Nux
Sculpt fake wrinkles :3
 starmutt
12:14:56 marsh | they/it
grabby hands for g1 SV breedings
 starrywing
12:14:53 Novo/Starry
nux

all thoughts just slide off
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:37 Chat's snack
Mine is too smooth

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Cougar : -3
Wolverine : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    83    84    85    86    87   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 20, 2020 07:53 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Fae, you should be out by now so we are just going to do as if you were out of the base)
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, Void
Hearing Void's scream, he flipped through the air, cutting off the way back to camp with fire so the hunters couldn't follow. Making sure Stryker was holding on tightly, he flew to the top of the building. Once there, he shot fire before going around to where it would hit, quickly, and shot another dose of fire. DOing this until he had a huge ball of fire, he flew around it in tight circles and then bigger circles as it grew and expanded. This was much easier when there was 2 of us, he thought, going around it again. He could feel the heat rising and flipping Styrker off his back for a moment catching him in his claws, he ripped off the saddle before shifting back into his winged wolf. He put Stryker back on his back before roaring. The roar shook the ball of fire but it kept getting bigger, a little faster now. Putting a bit more fire into it, he made it as big as the base. With that, he looked up at Stryker and said, "Take care of them for me, would you?" With that he threw Stryker off him, knowing he would land either in a tree or on the ground unharmed. He roared to his pack to say, 'Get back to the other camp. Void, wait for Stryker.' Looking once more at the forest, he plunged into the ball of fire. It grew and started turning colors: blue, purple, green, and finally red. He dived towards the base, the ball of fire around him and threw it towards the base. Watching, it disintegrated the base and the hunters who finally got threw yelled in terror. He panted before he started falling out of the sky, He had given all he had. Be safe, my Fearless Helpers
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 20, 2020 07:56 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/No more of a hunter/M:Kaiser, hunters
Underneath the porch, he could hear Kaiser yelling at his men to fan out and find him. "I don't care if you bring him back alive! I would rather have that traitor Night dead than alive." Kaiser growled. He could now see that all the hunters were armed and winced. Taking out his sniper gun, he took aim at a tree with a piece of metal and shot. The bullet bounced of the metal and killed one of the hunters. The rest ran in the direction the bullet 'came' from, away from him. He sighed with relief as their footsteps faded.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 20, 2020 12:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M:Starfire, captured shapeshifters
Raisha was hearing all the commotion and looked back for a moment. She saw Starfire fall after his message. Her ears flattened worrily, but she hesitantly signaled the captured shapeshifters to follow her to the camp anyways.

Edited at September 20, 2020 12:36 PM by Spirit Wolves
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 20, 2020 02:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker managed to land on his feet and watched Starfire go in...wait he's got to be kidding... literally inside the giant ball of fire. Stryker just watched as the giant ball of fire destroyed the Hunter base and as Starfire fell out of the sky. "Take care of them," Starfire had said, how could he do that? Let Void do that, leadership was probably her specialty. His specialty was probably getting mad at people and killing them. Stryker yelled at Void, "Get the others back to camp! I need to get Starfire!" Without waiting for an answer, Stryker shifted into his winged wolf form and started running.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 20, 2020 05:24 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(OK, this is gonna be long)
Fae/FH warrior/M: prisoners, Void, Starfire
The moment Fae landed inside, some mess started somewhere ahead, but Fae was concealed, and was sure her mate was, too. Ok, they were in. Now what?
With some hesitation, Fae smelled the air, gagging at the stench of metal, blood and burnt things and many more. Then she found it, and ran. Unlike her usual luck, the door was open, but the cages were all empty except one. Someone was crying, but it surely wasn't the little fox growling at her. That was persecution.
"Ssst! It's alright, we're here to help you." She whispered and studied the lock. It looked sturdy, too sturdy for her. But it fell on its own as Fae watched. The fox walked out, seemingly unfazed, turning to an empty cage and frowning. Again, the lock fell and the cage opened. Then it hit her: it wasn't empty.
"Can you hear me? There's an exit nearby: we can get you away." And conjured a cloud of mist around herself. In that moment a screech boomed close by. Void. "We are friends. Is there someone left? We are leaving now."
No answer came, so Fae ran, conjuring a second ring of mist a little bit farther around them, sure that Phase was controlling the two. They made it to the exit and the fox stopped, panting, a little mouse hanging from their jaws. No one was in sight, so Fae reluctantly stopped the blending. The fox's eyes locked on her, but he (smelled like it) only blinked: he was exhsausted. Then he suddenly turned around. Fae followed suit, feeling suddenly very tired, but could see the blinding flash and hear Phase screaming "Run!".
She just stood where she was, the scorching heat and the crumbling noise washing over her. Then, like a shape against a flame, she saw something falling, and she was awake again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 20, 2020 06:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/Males/???
Paul kept puzzling himself about the men that had passed. They were definatly highly geared. Then Paul frowned the uniforms under the armour belonged to a group Paul knew well. It wasnt exactly a hunters association but more of a private force that was only made to defend their lands but were also trained to kill shapeshifters, more specifically those of african origins. Paul groan and sat back "Im not in the mood to fight the ADFA( African Defence force Association" He said wincing, Paul checked his watch and then got up. "Were leaving" Was all he said. Jabari was sitting only a metre away dwindiling i his thoughts but reluctantly stood up.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 01:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
M: Starfire, Hunters
Stryker loped through the wreckage in his winged wolf form hoping the hunters wouldn't recognize him since his mask fell off earlier. Stryker found Starfire surrounded by a few hunters and not moving. Stryker snarled and the hunters all took a step back. Starfire was unconscious, either from the fall or exhaustion. Stryker growled, he didn't exactly think this through. There were still a few hunters alive and some of them still had weapons. He wasn't worried about the poison coated arrows, his healing factor could deal with those, Stryker was worried about the electric bullets. After what the hunters did to him in the past, he couldn't stand electricity. Still growling quietly, Stryker wondered how he was gonna get Starfire out of here while he was unconscious. Stryker new he wouldn't be able to lift him in his new winged wolf form just yet, and the hunters won't wait very long to attack Stryker if he stayed here. Stryker heard something on his left and snapped his teeth at the sound, his sharpened wolf teeth missing a hunter's leg by an inch. Stryker growled louder, warning the hunters to stay away.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 02:47 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH helper/M: Starfire, Stryker, Hunters
No, no, no, no, no!
Fae was running, despite her task, despite her duty. Phase would know what to do, she would bring the two to safety.
All Fae's thoughts were wiped away the moment she saw it. Starfire, a great winged wolf, motionless to the ground. He wasn't alone.
A shot landed just behind her, probably thanks to the second winged wolf's move, but Fae didn't care. All she saw were the men, and herself growing taller.
She barely felt the pain, her own bones seemingly snapping, the hunters treading slightly and the something bulging in her chest. She knew what was coming, but she was too angry to think.
Then it was too strong to hold it and the world went silent. In her village red hair was common; but even in that form she couldn't see a trace of it as the ground flew onwards, the trees bent and all the hunters collapsed holding their heads. All because of what she was letting out.
When they were all motionless, she finally let go.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 03:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
M: Starfire, Fae, Hunters
Stryker looked at Fae, wasn't she the quiet one? He then looked at the dazed Hunters, we'll at least their not gonna attack just yet. Stryker nodded at Fae and let go of his winged wolf form, it used too much of his energy. Stryker shifted back into his half-shift and nodded at Fae, not caring anymore about being recognized. "Fae, we need to get him out of here," he said, gesturing to Starfire who was still unconscious. "The longer we stay here, the more of a target we become. Is there anyone who can carry Starfire? I can't shift into another form long enough to get him back to base."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 21, 2020 06:12 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Stryker
Fae blinked, not daring to check her state... And the winged wolf was gone. Wait, Stryker?
Fae wasn't sure about trying to speak anytime soon, so she just went to the man and winged wolf and motioned both to stay still just in case. Then she focused... and the power came: now they were a pile of burning ruins. She couldn't hold a sigh of relief, then made the words appear on the ground:
I can't help you carry him. Find Void and bring her here: I'll protect him until you're back.
The rage surged again at the thought, so much she had already brought a hand to her mouth. A pale, clawed, ice-cold hand. So she still was that thing.
Go.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    83    84    85    86    87   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us