Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Blood lust tide
12:24:49 BewareWhoYouTrust
Im in love
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
12:21:02 free palestine
Probably going to give the monster horse scars or gills. Queerly added a gill layerr
 Transcendence
12:20:01 free palestine
RIP toilet and gi
 Everlasting Torment
12:19:35 Anubis, Samael
hey XD
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:54 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Yum Xp
 Poseidon
12:18:24 Sea God
I just ate 2 year old expired cheese :)
 TheSigmaMales
12:18:10 Leon, Sigma
Quick question chat, what does dominance staggering do? Will I still have the same dominance?
 Transcendence
12:18:07 free palestine
The generator said greying black
But i still need to give him or her more detail lol
-Click-
 Transcendence
12:17:18 free palestine
Fast pvp aaa
 Poseidon
12:17:17 Sea God
Leon

you know the deal
 TheSigmaMales
12:17:02 Leon, Sigma
Sea God

Me too, me too.
 Poseidon
12:16:44 Sea God
I like cheese what about yall?
 Continental Wolves
12:16:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Kneecap
I think its from eating too much drywall
 The Night Walker
12:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Nux
Sculpt fake wrinkles :3
 starmutt
12:14:56 marsh | they/it
grabby hands for g1 SV breedings
 starrywing
12:14:53 Novo/Starry
nux

all thoughts just slide off
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:37 Chat's snack
Mine is too smooth
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:13:27 Chat's snack
I need a new brain
 Everlasting Torment
12:09:33 Anubis, Samael
did it XD
 Existence
12:08:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Time to breed again xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -3
Cougar : -3
Wolverine : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    82    83    84    85    86   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 05:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Knowing that all the hunters were now hear, he told Stryker, “Time for the show eh?” He said, laughing. To the hunter’s, it sounded like cackling and a couple backed away. “Do you trust me Stryker?” Before waiting for an answer, he flew straight up and dropped like a stone turning himself and also surprising himself as he turned Stryker invisible with him. As they flew behind the hunter’s, he turned himself (and Stryker) into skeletons before shooting his fire at the hunter’s from behind. Hearing them gasp, he dropped onto the ground standing in his alpha position. Before they could shoot, he shot into the sky and blasted a couple sniper arrows out of the sky. “You holding up ok up there?” He asked the figure on his back, panting.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 05:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker grinned underneath the mask as he tightened the straps so it wouldn't fall off. "All good up here, what do you think the others are doing?" asked Stryker. "They ought to be done soon since we've drawn all the Hunters here. Hopefully they're fine." Stryker grabbed one of the arrows flying past him and chucked it back down at a Hunter, not caring if he missed.

Edited at September 19, 2020 05:36 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 05:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
”They should be done soon. Once Void gives the signal, then I have a surprise for the hunter’s.” He growled before saying, “You can either watch from my back or go help the others, it’s up to you. Although if you do stay on my back, I suggest you be ready for anything.” He knew that if he actually went through with this that it might save his pack but will destroy himself. He growled before blasting another arrow out of the sky.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 05:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker nodded, "I'll stay up here and wait for the signal with you. Do whatever you like and as long as I hold on, I'll be fine." Stryker was sure the others would be able to handle themselves, Starfire on the other hand seemed tense about something. Stryker figured he'd stay just in case.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 05:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
He tensed not sure if he wanted Stryker there or not. Then he relaxed, thankful that he would stay. ‘I can’t do this alone. I always had someone watching my back. Yep, those were the good old days.’ He smiled at the memory before shooting a couple arrows that were coming at his wings. He hoped Void would give the call soon.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 05:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Well don't worry, I'll be right here if you need me," said Stryker. Stryker then looked down at the ground. The Hunters were definitely panicking but they weren't running out of things to shoot at them. Stryker remembered they had enough weapons to use for a full on war, and it was just him and Starfire here right now. Stryker ducked as a wave of arrows passed over his head, he wondered what the others were doing in the mostly unguarded base.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 06:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul Botha/males/???
Jabari looked everywhere swerving his head side to side the smell of gunpowder was growing stronger. Jabari heard footsteps and turned to see Paul silently creeping towards him, Jabari sighed in relief but was still alert to his surroundings " Im guessing you smell it?" Paul asked, Jabari nodded. Paul looked around and pointed to a large hollow log "in there" Paul commanded, Jabari layed down flicking his ears. Paul sit next to him, checking his weapons. Paul never would use his gun unless if it was absolutely needed.
Jabari started to hear multiple foots steps, they were slow and careful. Paul looked through a small hole in the log. "What the hell" Paul said with disbelief. The men wore uniforms that paul has never seen before but could see by the weapons they were hunters but paul had never seen hunter in these uniforms before. Paul also noticed how they approached, very careful but swift as if they were headed somewhere. Paul looked at Jabari and then started to tighten his grip on the Knifes handle. Jabari was shaking but not as much so he didnt distract Paul.
Paul closed his eyes and prayed. Paul and Jabari were in the log for only a couple minutes. Paul peeked outside and saw the men were ahead of them. "That must be atleast 30 men" Paul whispered to himself. Jabari shifted back to his human uniform and held his chest. "WHo were they?" He asked, Paul didnt know how to answer if he didnt even know either. PAul only grunted "A secret hunters group or just a hunting patrol looking for a dangerous shapeshifter...But the armour and weapons they had, they are not typical hunter if they they even are hunters." Paul said truthfully, Jabari wrinkled his nose "Well they smell like salt and vinegar" Jabari said grossingly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 07:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Starfire, Raisha, Hunters, captured shape shifters
Void finished breaking the locks and began gently herding the group of confused and scared shape shifters out of the hunters camp. Void turned to Raisha "Can you make sure they get to the old camp? I have to do something, then I will either catch up with you or begin getting some well deserved revenge." Void then ran back to the camp and standing as tall as she could with her wings outstretched she opens her jaw as far as it could go and gave a terrifying scream. It was the signal for Starfire that the shape shifters had made it out. She looked up at him silently hopping that he would tell her to join in on the fight.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 09:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
From Starfire's back, Stryker saw Void scream, it was the signal. "Starfire! The shifters are out!" yelled Stryker, holding on to the saddle firmly as Starfire twisted and turned to dodge the arrows and weapons. "Whatever you planned earlier, you might want to do it now before the Hunters realize what we've done!"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 10:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Void, captured shapeshifters
"Oh um ok then" Raisha paused tensing. She took a deep breath before signaling with her ears and tail for the captured shapeshifters to follow her...

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    82    83    84    85    86   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us