Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
10:13:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Werewolves was last month, after looking at the encyclopedia its the one with Gwyn ap Nudd and hellhounds and such
 Boeing
10:12:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
THen again I don't know. >.> I just remembered last month was werewolf month lol
 Forest Dwelling
10:12:17 Floor
@Boe

Really going off of memory here so I may be wrong
 Continental Wolves
10:11:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Oh fuck yeah, I remember now a little after I looked at the NPC's for the event, I LOVE this one

Techno
I'll be lurking and watching for it, im sure it'll look great
 Boeing
10:10:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
I thought Werewolves was last month, August
 Luna🌕
10:09:59 Silver (She/her)
Techno
IsnÂ’t it gen ap nud? And hellhounds?and I donÂ’t know if it changed since last October but thatÂ’s what it was back then
 technoblade
10:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Trying to figure out how to do this one so it may take a while cause I want it to look good.
 Forest Dwelling
10:08:58 Floor
@Emmet

Basically, you find and hunt infected animals (animals with rabies) as well as werewolves in explore for event currency. There's a rare chance for your wolves to get rabies from those battles as well.
 Luna🌕
10:08:56 Silver (She/her)
I put up a pvp wager if anyone wants to challenge the great Queso Army. It may be easy- I tried to BE trained them after going 80 steps and finding a singular wolverine. In FOREST.
 Apothecary
10:08:26 Medicinally Autistic
I didnÂ’t have more time to explore with all the work IÂ’ve been doing
 technoblade
10:08:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Next event is the zombie event I believe
 Apothecary
10:08:00 Medicinally Autistic
I need more cp on all these pups
 Continental Wolves
10:07:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Someone remind me what Octobers event is? IM having a major brain fart moment right now e,e
 Forest Dwelling
10:06:31 Floor
For some reason I forgot the October event was a thing even though I'm going into Wolflocke soon
 Luna🌕
10:06:14 Silver (She/her)
Ollie
I think sheÂ’s anti furry Like the rest of my school. I donÂ’t know why, but everyone but my like 5 friends judge me for it. Sometimes they bark at me but I just wind up laughing because they sound like a goat throwing up
 Continental Wolves
10:06:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I swear I just sounded like a caveman clicking on those >.>
I NEED it already
 Faulty Demons
10:05:13 Ollie, Gold
Vah
Yup
 Boeing
10:05:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Techno
Oh god lol
 Forest Dwelling
10:04:45 Floor
@Boe

Highly suspicious text
 Blood lust tide
10:04:30 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Dancing in your blood howls to Too crazy for your blood, who they are hunting with.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -1
Komodo Dragon : +5
Wolverine : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    81    82    83    84    85   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 18, 2020 02:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Fae
Phase nodded, turning invisible before following Faes scent, she felt a stone drop in her stomach, this is gonna be hard...she thought as she sniffed the air,north,gotta go north.
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fae, other prisoners
Nine felt fear,excitement, and...Shame? she looked around to see Fae, her new friend, staring at her, realizing that Fae felt ashamed because of her, oh no,I hurt her...Nine thought, feeling shame herself, i'll talk to her after. Nine made a motion with her tail to signal to follow her, having everyone turn into animals that could get out of this water cave thing, everyone was out after awhile, Nine then brought the animals to the camp, looking out for hunters, how is everyone? She thought in worry
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 18, 2020 05:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Rashia, any shapshifters in the Hunter base.
When Void saw the fire she nodded to Rashia for her to follow, then she ran on all fours into the camp. Stayed in the shadows although with the hunters so distracted no one really saw her. She got to a building and went inside, there where cages with Shape shifters in them and she quickly got to work breaking the locks.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 18, 2020 06:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/ M: Void
Raisha followed Void, keeping low. Raisha halted for a moment at seeing the prisoners, and then phasing back into reality, she hurried to break the locks with Void.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 18, 2020 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire, FH
Stryker held on tightly to the saddle he made on Starfire's back. The diversion was working, he saw almost all the squads assembling in front of him leaving only one or two squads not focusing on the diversion. One or two squads won't be any competition with the other teams of shifters, the others should be able to get the prisoners out very easily. Although, there were downsides. How long could they keep this diversion going? There were waves of bullets and arrows coming at them, and the ones that couldn't be dodged had to be burned by fire. Could Starfire run out of fire? Stryker hoped not, otherwise they'd need to make a quick exit soon.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 18, 2020 07:46 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase, prisoners

Fae made it around the buildings pretty easily, Phase's trace never leaving her. She still couldn't see why Starfire hadn't given her the lead.
Well, she could only pray they didn't run into some of those houds: she had tried getting "big" again, but it didn't work.

Lost in her thoughts, Fae almost bumped against a door. It was closed and looking heavy, but luckily enough there was an entrance for the hounds, too.

"Wait here," she whispered in cat and peeked inside. It was empty, except for a couple people rushing to the front from a row of metal-looking doors. Again, no hounds. That meant they all were on the others.

"Let's be quick." And went inside.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 18, 2020 08:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
M: Starfire
Stryker flattened himself against Starfire's back dodging the electrified bullets. He shuddered visibly watching the Hunters use the charged guns against him. After the Hunters interrogated him with electricity, the trauma still remained after they wiped his memory. He 'd refuse to touch anything weaponized that was electric. He winced as an electric bullet sped past his neck, hoping he and Starfire wouldn't get hit by the things.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 18, 2020 08:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Rogue/???
Jabari was only a few kilometres from the small shack he was kicking some stones here and there. Jabari sighed and sat on a boulder unsure what to do. Jabari looked around and then scratch his neck. Slowly he stod up and breathed. He swiftly shifted into his african gold wolf form and started sniffing around. At first he smelled prey but allof a sudden he could smell gunpowder.
Paul Botha/Mercenary/???
Paul looked at the door and then outside the window. Paul felt that something was wrong and got up to check outside the windows. Paul didnt see anything at first but then caught movement. Paul motioned for his blade and gun and put on a coat. He switched off the light and swiftly went out, he then mad his way looking at the ground so he could try and track down Jabari. Paul kept looking behind him expecting who ever or whatever was coming towards him. Keeping his blade in hand.

Edited at September 18, 2020 08:28 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 12:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Stryker, hunters
”Don’t freak out.” He told Stryker before he turned himself on fire with his blue flame making sure not to turn the saddle on fire. He roared dragging the hunter’s squads that were still at the base’s attention. Dodging bullets and arrows, he flew up and down, twisting and turning when a memory came to him. Spiining and swirling, they jumped up and did It. A hailstorm of arrows came out of nowhere, snapping him out of the memory, but his body was still in it. Ducking and dodged, twisting and diving they got out there. “Stryker you good?” He asked, twisting out of some bullets coming his way. He had never felt this good since she died.

Edited at September 19, 2020 12:41 PM by Fangsoffire
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 12:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter no more/M: Kaiser
Night limped along the trail, heading Kaiser trying to find him. He saw up ahead a cabin and managed to get underneath the porch before Kaiser came into view. Twisting around, he put his camp on as Kaiser started searching for him and coming towards the cabin.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 19, 2020 04:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
M: Starfire
"I'm good," said Stryker. "I think all the squads are here now that you've made so much commotion." Stryker extended his claws to batt away a few arrows heading his way. He waved at the Hunters trying to shoot them, They're all here... let's give them a good show.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    81    82    83    84    85   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us