Brains for currency
 Boeing
10:15:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
@Floor
Well it's something at least lol
 technoblade
10:15:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Silver

Yes! This is when we get the raven feathers, I forgot!

Can't remember what the currency is though.

Emmet

May be adding mushrooms to this one as well.
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:55 Floor
@Boe

Then I might be wrong then lol. When I was active last August, I do remember the werewolf event but I vaguely remember the zombie event from years ago
 Luna🌕
10:14:37 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Knew it
 Continental Wolves
10:13:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Werewolves was last month, after looking at the encyclopedia its the one with Gwyn ap Nudd and hellhounds and such
 Boeing
10:12:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
THen again I don't know. >.> I just remembered last month was werewolf month lol
 Forest Dwelling
10:12:17 Floor
@Boe

Really going off of memory here so I may be wrong
 Continental Wolves
10:11:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Oh fuck yeah, I remember now a little after I looked at the NPC's for the event, I LOVE this one

Techno
I'll be lurking and watching for it, im sure it'll look great
 Boeing
10:10:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Floor
I thought Werewolves was last month, August
 Luna🌕
10:09:59 Silver (She/her)
Techno
IsnÂ’t it gen ap nud? And hellhounds?and I donÂ’t know if it changed since last October but thatÂ’s what it was back then
 technoblade
10:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Trying to figure out how to do this one so it may take a while cause I want it to look good.
 Forest Dwelling
10:08:58 Floor
@Emmet

Basically, you find and hunt infected animals (animals with rabies) as well as werewolves in explore for event currency. There's a rare chance for your wolves to get rabies from those battles as well.
 Luna🌕
10:08:56 Silver (She/her)
I put up a pvp wager if anyone wants to challenge the great Queso Army. It may be easy- I tried to BE trained them after going 80 steps and finding a singular wolverine. In FOREST.
 Apothecary
10:08:26 Medicinally Autistic
I didnÂ’t have more time to explore with all the work IÂ’ve been doing
 technoblade
10:08:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Next event is the zombie event I believe
 Apothecary
10:08:00 Medicinally Autistic
I need more cp on all these pups

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -1
Komodo Dragon : +5
Wolverine : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    80    81    82    83    84   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 16, 2020 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Paul Botha/???
Jabari was sitting on the rock staring at the ground. He yawned and stretched, he jumped off and slowly walked to a little shack in the middle of nowhere. Jabari opened the door to see Paul sitting on a couch reading a magazine. Paul looked up at Jabari as he passed and only grunted in greeting. "So where have you been?" Paul asked. Jabari only sighed at sat on a couch opposite from Paul "Why am I here?" He asked, Paul stopped reading and put the magazine down and looked at Jabaari with a grim expression. Jabari put up his hands and shrugged "Well I know you like being "confidential" but I would like to know." Jabari said looking into Pauls eyes. Paul took a beer from the small coffee table next to him and popped it open. "For youre safety" He replied in a flat tone, Jabari only nodded but felt irritated ever since he has been under Pals care things were always no or it was too risky. Jabari got up and walked to the fridge. "So how long are we staying here?" Jabari asked. Paul who was about to go back to reading his Magazine sighed irritatedably. "Probably six weeks" He said calming down. Jabari moaned and hit his head against the fridge. "I cant stayhere for six weeks!" He complained. Paul closed his eyes and sipped his beer. Jabari looked at the door, "I think im going to head out again" He said, Paul didnt seem to be listening and Jabari took a meat kebab and then went back outside.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 16, 2020 08:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/ All FH
Raisha heard Starfire's command and nervously went to the other gathered wolves. She looked to Void for directions, trying to put on a brave face.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 17, 2020 12:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker rode out on Starfire's back and nodded as he put on the mask, covering his face. Stryker shifted into what he called his "half-shift" as Starfire started climbing, Stryker kept his claws retracted but let his wings out for balance. Once Starfire cleared the tree line, Stryker could see the Hunter base not far in front of him. Here we go, thought Stryker, you better make sure that mask doesn't fall off.

Edited at September 17, 2020 12:51 AM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 17, 2020 07:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Raisha
Void motioned for Raisha to follow her as she crept silently through the forest surrounding the camp. She went around it in a circle until she was directly between where the old camp was and the hunters camp. She got down onto her stomach and you noticed her wince in pain at the mud before going back to her normal stern face. She lay perfectly still watching the base and waiting for the signal.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 17, 2020 07:51 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:FH, hunters, Stryker
Climbing above the trees, he could see everyone in position. The invisibility ones were starting to turn invisible as he looked around. He grunted before letting out his father's roar. It shook the trees around him, blowing gusts of wind towards the hunters camp. He could see that some were pointing at him in awe but he needed them to move. Roaring again, he rose a bit higher, showing Stryker on his back. That hit a trigger. Immediately, the hunters went for their weapons and started into the forest. Dozens of hunters came from the building, holding guns and enchanted bows. Letting out a dose of fire into the sky, he signaled the others to go before he started flying backwards slowly back into the meadow. Letting out an gut-wrenching roar, he swooped down, feeling Stryker holding on tightly, and blasted the first wave with his new purple/blue fire.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 17, 2020 10:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/ M: Void
She followed Void with her ears pinned back. She noticed Void wince at mud for a second. Is she ok? She stayed low, still feeling nervous herself, but awaited Void's command.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 17, 2020 12:40 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter??/M:Starfire, Ombra Nezzera, FH
Night heard a roar, and the ground shuddered under him. The Captain yelled at him, "Keep an eye on the horse!" Before running out with Kaiser close by his side. As soon as he knew everyone was out of the watching room, he opened the door and kept it open widely. Gesturing to the horse, he said quietly, "Go. Go now before they come back." With that, he stood back to let her pass. Once she was gone, he slipped out and ran outside. He saw IT above the treeline. "Impossible!" The Captain was yelling, "We killed that thing a long time ago!" Looking back up at it, he realized there was another shifter on its back with a mask on. That was when the general walked in. 'Uh oh' he thought before blending into the trees. He could hear the general talking to the Captain, "Night is a traitor sir. He knows Stryker is a half-breed and he knows that we do too." The Captain whirled onto a guard, "Bring me Night or I will skin you alive!" The guard ran off terrified. "I left him with Ombra," Kaiser stated, his eyes widening. Night didn't stay any longer. Turning around, he ran for the woods. He paused panting when he saw a shape-shifter near a tree ready to go. (You can choose if he sees you or not) He shook his head before running deeper in the woods. Before he got too far, a shot rang out and a searing pain went through his leg. Gasping, he realized that Kaiser had found him. Whirling around, he grapped part of his jacket, ripped it off, and tied it around his leg. Limping deeper into the forest, he left Kaiser to track him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 17, 2020 02:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker dodged the bullets and arrows flying at them from Starfire's back. An arrow headed towards Starfire and he batted it away from him, letting it embed itself in his wing. Stryker bent down and pulled the arrow from his wing, the pain was always brief and his healing factor would block the poison and heal the wound. "Hey Starfire! Make sure the bullets and arrows don't hit you. The bullets are electrified when they come out of the gun and the arrows are coated in poison that targets the nerve system. Either way, if you get hit by any, you will drop out of the sky like a stone!" yelled Stryker over wind and shouts from the Hunters.
(Hi guys, I've been quite busy. I have exams, aah! I also just created a new adoptables shop to take a break from everything, any suggestions? The link is on my den page.)

Edited at September 17, 2020 02:49 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 17, 2020 03:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
"Got it," he grunted before dodging a bullet. A whole hailstrom rised up, too many that he could dodge. He blasted them with his fire and melted bullets rained on the hunters. Letting out another blast of fire as arrows came at him, he roared and shot his spikes. The poisonous spikes hit the men and they dropped like flies. The spikes regrew and he chucked them at the hunters again. He flew to the other side of the meadow, giving his team more time to get in and out of there, luring the hunters farther away from their base.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 18, 2020 01:46 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(SORRY!!! These days have been a torture, I never got the time to make a decent post)

Fae/FH warrior/M: Nine, Starfire, Phase

Fae almost jumped at the howl. She knew what that meant, it was time.
When she turned back around, Nine wasn't by her side anymore. Shame clawed in instantly: wasn't she even capable of making friends, now?
Fae found her the moment later, gradually turning into a wolf, and only felt more ashamed, so barely heard whatever encouraging words Starfire would say and mechanically following as the others moved. But the thought was there: she was being a leader, and that made her blood freeze.
By pure chance, Phase appeared behind her in that very moment. Despite herself, she found herself calmer, enough to catch a "wait for the fire" from the leader. Good to know. Also because they were there.

"Well, let's go," she managed to murmur to Phase, and faded before hell broke loose. Despite herself, Fae was terrified, and that was before the purple fire spreaded through the sky as a cloud. Then something in her mind clicked in place. Time to go. She touched Phase's paw and went ahead, making sure her tail was in touch with the other one. They had to go north, quickly.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    80    81    82    83    84   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us