Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 frosty
08:22:33 
oh is it like 5 percent chance getting peppermint bark if ibreed it to sea exclusive?
 Zeraphia
08:21:31 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Hello!
 Dawnforest
08:21:23 Dawn
Frosty
You would only have a chance if one the the parents had a peppermint coat
 Zeraphia
08:20:57 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

It's a very low probability that you might. But you might.
 Nevermore.
08:20:57 Never/Nev
Frosty

There is a small chance
 Hallow's Eve
08:20:35 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
I am begging her to hold on till midnight
 frosty
08:20:14 
would i get peppermint mint basecoat from breeding it to a sea exclusive coat?
 Zeraphia
08:19:55 Vah the Ancient One
Crook

About four hours.

Give or take.
 Dawnforest
08:10:41 Dawn
Nux
Is there any context to the swans?
 Inferno Abyss
08:10:07 Raven, Flame
Not me forgetting I have my specialization set to battle when I'm in Exp battles x.x
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:08:43 Chat's snack
I live :3

The swans have failed to cause my ruin another day!
 Inferno Abyss
08:08:39 Raven, Flame
Crook
It's about 12am tomorrow. Or a few minutes after when it officially resets :')
 Dawnforest
08:07:07 Dawn
Crook
Tomorrow I belive
 Crooked Magic
08:05:12 Crook, She/her
Chat how long until the per year breeding count resets back to 0?
 Crooked Magic
07:48:05 Crook, She/her
PvP anyone?
 Hallow's Eve
07:47:02 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Wolves Of The North
07:46:26 
I know both of these pups are practically duds but which do you think is better?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Dawnforest
07:45:59 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me.
 Serpents
07:45:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Vulpine
07:41:47 Dusky | Vulps
Alright

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Black Bear : +4
Grey Fox : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    79    80    81    82    83   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 15, 2020 08:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Starfire, Void, Phase, Fae, Stryker, Nine
When Starfire howled, Raisha looked over. Almost all the other warriors were there with him. Her ears flattened worriedly, Is it time?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 15, 2020 02:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker nodded at Starfire while he pulled the last strap on the saddle. Now he was done. He started heading over to Starfire to put it on. Let's hope this works, Stryker thought. If it doesn't, we're gonna be in some deep trouble.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 15, 2020 03:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Starfire saw Stryker heading his way with the saddle. Transforming into the creature, he let him put the saddle on.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 16, 2020 07:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Stryker
Void nodded and said "I am at your service Stryker, so just to check my orders are to wait until I see fire and then go in and get all the captured shapeshifters out of the camp? What if I find any part shape shifters?" She is obviously exited to have some action and she was on the balls of her feet bouncing from one to the other and her tail was whipping from side to side.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 16, 2020 07:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Back In the Secret Hunters Building :
Shadowa Growled at Kaiser as his eyes ran over her her grwol brought his eyes back to her face where she transformed her teeth into fangs scaring him backwards, pleased she turned them back to normal and got a glaring eye from the chief. Kaiser turned to the chief " Am I wasting my time here ? can you control her and is she as powerful as you say she is Volkan Tolbert " he asked the cheif sternly. Cheif Volkan gave her a cruel look and turmed to Kaiser " she is the strongest I've seen other than some wild one's she has the hight senses and the ability to do mulitiple things with her shifts, I promise you wont be disoppointed and not only that I think she will be the key to catching those shifters on the secret mission tonight"
Turning to Shadowa " go to the Ring over there and Turn into one of your Epona forms"
Kaiser turned to Volkan "Epona " he asked "Horse forms" Volkan stated and Kaiser made a look that said Oh.
Shadow went to the large dust filled ring that stood out in the mostly white tiled floor room she streched and toched her toes then in a sheke she she turned into a bueatifully large black Arabiean Friesian mare with bueatiful black royal blue wing bigger than her body she ran a graful trot then holted and neighed softly her royal blue eye's where soft and gentle but inside Shadowa was trying to calm her shift because even though she wasn't scared her form was and all it wanted to do is run, away, but she was stuck here. Forever. maybe.
Kaisers eye's widened and her turned to Volkan She's beautiful and big she's bigger than any shifter I've seen, she even large than the males" he said in awe " she can go to the secret mission, what else do you have in mind" he asked Volkan turned to Kaiser "I want to show you what she looks likes when shes turned fierce"
turning to a gaurd "where's Stryker" he asked "he left chief" " Go find him I want him to see this" he said turning "but we don't know where he is " the guard replied Volka turned around " I SAID YOU WILL GO FIND HIM, I DON'T CARRE YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS, BUT YOU BETTER FIND HIM OR I'LL FEED YOU TOO THE WOLVES" he yelled the guard took off sprinting
Shadowa looked in that direction and neighed and paced nevously then stoped and looked at them. Volkan looked at her and laughedcruelly "wait till Stryker see's you " he when to the board wher there where weapons a nd grabed a whip. A electric whip.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 16, 2020 07:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(sorry I was rushing so I spelled a lot wrong , I typed this out like five times before it whent through :/ )
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 16, 2020 07:55 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter???/M:Ombra Nezzera, Stryker
Night wandered back into camp to see a guard searching high and low for something. Catching up to him, he said, "Hey! Watcha looking for?" The guard turned, startled that it was, obviously, him. "Night sir, have you seen Stryker? The Captain wants him." He stated.
"Yes I have seen Stryker even though the Captain isn't going to like the news. Take me to him." Night responded, coursely. The guard took him inside where he saw the horse and the Captain with the electric whip. He sighed shaking his head, "Captain, sir!" He hollered at him.
"I thought I asked for Stryker but you will have to do." The Captain said lamely.
"Stryker is gone. The shapeshifters took him." Night responded knowing that the Captain was going to have a fit.
"WHAT?! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!" The Captain yelled flicking the whip Night's way. Night didn't flinch as it came close before saying, "The capturer got kidnapped. And most of men are dead from trying to get him back." He said this with narrowed eyes directing his words at the Captain. The Captain paused before saying, "Your lucky your father was a friend of mine or you would be dead by now." In a deadly voice. "No, Your lucky my father was a friend of yours or else you wouldn't be here." He shot back as deadly as the Captains. The Captain paused before saying, "Back up and watch boy, you need to learn." The Captain turned back to the horse as Night went to a wall and leaned against it, their argument over. . .again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 16, 2020 07:56 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's okay, we all do it sometimes.)

Blood and Roses said:
(sorry I was rushing so I spelled a lot wrong , I typed this out like five times before it whent through :/ )

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 16, 2020 02:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Void
Stryker nodded at Void who was clearly excited, "Yes, Void. That's the plan. You don't need to worry about finding any part shifters, I'm sure there won't be any." Stryker left out the fact that the other part shifters weren't strong enough to survive Hunter interrogation and had died. It made sense for the Hunters to value him so much, he'd been the only one alive and functional after interrogation. He remembered what they did to him. He had a healing factor, no wounds would last long and poison worked for only a few minutes. Their whips, knifes, and clubs never worked. So they used electricity. Stryker shuddered a little, he hated electricity, it never killed him and he could never escape the pain. He could never escape pain by death with his healing factor. Stryker blinked, he should focus, there's no time to dwell on the past right now.

Edited at September 16, 2020 02:54 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 16, 2020 03:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, All FH
Starfire stretched in his new saddle, finding that it fit tightly but also comfy. Doing a summoning howl to get everyone’s attention, he said, “Ok, people let’s do this. Remember you might hear a roar but wait for the fire. As soon as you get out of there, Void, send me a message. Simply roar.” He turned his eyes back to the rest of them. “Let’s go!” Moving towards the opening in the ceiling, he let Stryker get on him first before leading the FH out towards the hunters’s base. Hissing to his team, “Get into position!” Before going to a meadow east of the base to get into distraction mode. Before they began, he gave Stryker a mask and told him, “Whatever happens next, just hang on tightly and look like a natural.” With that, he roared and started climbing a little above the trees.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    79    80    81    82    83   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us