Existence
11:18:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Emmet, that's okay we love your cute style~~
 Krampus
11:18:05 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Exist
Damn

Transcen
Thats really pretty! It reminds me of the neocity horse websites from like the '15s
Dark oceanic blue and greens?
 Emmet
11:17:39 Emmet (he/him)
Trying to make lines for art and I can not art 😔😭
 Existence
11:14:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Krampus, My pinky like to go numb most of the time I'm drawing xD
 Krampus
11:10:37 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Exist
I totally get you XD
Man that line flow though, it's super adicting to look at
 Existence
11:06:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Krampus, thank you ^^ It's kind of killing my wrist with the flow but if I stop I won't want to look at it for 24 hours xD
 technoblade
11:06:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Like the flowy scarves you've done before for gear.
 Krampus
11:04:59 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Existance
WOAH thats phenomenal
I'm so envious of your line style :O
 Existence
11:02:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I want to throw my pen xD
 Transcendence
11:00:43 free palestine
-Click-
Okay coat color ideas for the queerly base, you wolf nerds

Its a horse by the way aaa
 Existence
11:00:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, I can, What kind of flowy cloths would you like to see xD
 technoblade
10:59:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

wanna teach me how you make the flowy cloths?
 Existence
10:57:53 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, Flowers, Cloth, Jewels, chains, piercings.
 Crooked Magic
10:56:29 Crook, She/her
Shittt
-Click-
 technoblade
10:55:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Give me ideas for gear on my werms other than silks and bones I need more ideas
 Existence
10:54:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, hello and thank you 😆
 technoblade
10:54:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Hi Exist XD
 The Unknown
10:54:04 Unknown | Dark
I should have 70. I used the item a few minutes before my timer ran itself down and it reset it to 50 instead of adding it to the 20 the item gave me
 The Unknown
10:53:24 Unknown | Dark
?? I used a pottery item for more explore moves and my timer reset it to the default 50?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Cheetah : +4
Mountain Lion : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 26, 2022 09:29 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tarn | Male | 15 | Hunter | Tiger | M: Arya

Tarn nodded along as she explained her day. He felt her push against his shoulder playfully and it nudged his heart closer to the edge of his ribs. It was a weird feeling, your heart teetering precariously. He opened his mouth to speak but found it dry. He cleared his throat to fill the awkward void of silence. He hoped that it would kickstart his voice box too.

“Uh,” he started and was relieved that it worked. “Um,” he started to collect what he had done that day. Everything seemed to be misted over and blurred. “I, uh, woke up.”

Archery, a voice reminded him. Right, I did archery, he replied to it mentally although it was his own conscience.

“I practiced drawing my bow this morning. Very exciting.” He added sarcastically with a smile and he felt his fur warm up again. “Uh, what else did I do?” He looked up to the sky and the leafy branches which patched the sunlight. That reminded him of the way he woke up and he looked back at her, still avoiding her eyes. “The sun woke me up. ‘Shined its light right into my eye. Followed the scent of two of ours who had gone outside of camp, just to make sure they weren’t taken. ‘Went down to the creek. Then I went back to camp, watched the others, and started practicing my stance. Then I saw you.”

Totally didn’t think about my parents. His thoughts added. He remembered then that the whole reason why he pursued her was to thank her for walking by. He decided against it. It was weird and she’d press why.

A magpie fluttered above and he heard its angry caws. It landed on a branch above them and its beady black eyes stared at him unblinkingly. He remembered a poem about magpies that his mother had taught him before the tiger. One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, and Seven for the devil himself. Beyond that, he didn’t know. He edged a bit closer to Arya, eyeing the bird suspiciously as they walked on. Was he being superstitious? Maybe a touch, but he couldn’t help but push them to walk quicker and away from the bird’s gaze.

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 27, 2022 03:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Theo / Male / 20 / Leader / Wolf / Mentions: Open
+He gently unwraps his arm as the pain was getting worse, he winces as he looks at the wound still bleeding slightly feeling light headed he gets up and sits by a tree slowly leaning back on it trying to rest his eyes hoping that would help with his light head. Finally relaxing he whimpers softly as another shot of pain rushes though his arm+ "This will definitely make me slower when we have to move...but I can't let that worry the team...thinking about it"
+He slowly makes his way towards the female snake leader hiding his arm under his hoodie and behind his back, meeting the others eyes held nods as a greeting before he opens his mouth+ "I think we should start moving...we have been here long enough" +Though his voice was soft he was serious about his words+
Skya / 21 / Female / Snake / Hunter / Mentions: Kids, open
+Needing to get a better sense of this mystery she looks towards the kids before she tells out for the one she though could help, one with a nose that is strong, that belonging to a walk Matei+ "Matei can you please come here...I need your help with something" +She calls out waiting for the kid to reach her she picks up the piece of fur covers in black turning back towards the kids+
"Can you see who this belongs to...I know it's two dogs but it also smells like we'll wolf" +She says trying not to make the younger alarmed by her statement scratching the back of her neck softly nervous about how the young wolf will think or smell+
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 29, 2022 06:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Clover/Hunter/Bobcat/M:Kids;open
She caster her pole into the water, when she heard some splashing in the water. She looked over at the source of the sound, and seen some kids playing in the water. She continues fishing and makes sure the hook stays away from the kids so they wouldn't get hooked. After fishing for a while, she seen the girl that was with them call them and they got out. She listened and heard something about blood. She got curious and walked over to the group too see what was happening.
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 29, 2022 07:19 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Matei|Kid 13 M|Wolf|M:Skya,kids,open
Getting out of the water and making sure the younger kids were not in the rapids. He walked over to Skya where she currently was examining what his eyes picked up to be a fight. Fur twigs and dirt were displaced In the area and some blood splattered in a few places. Stretching out his clawed hand he took hold of the fur she offered. He took a good few whiffs and could tell the fur was from another canine but not a wolf. "This fur is canine but not a wolf. jackle or wild dog maybe?" Which worried him as only hybrids of those types lived in these parts not the animal itself. He leaned down and touched a bit of blood bringing it to his nose. His green eyes flashed to their bright gold in worry as he recognized his brothers scent. He started to feel the slight tingling he felt the first and only time he shifted. He pushed it down not allowing it to take over, Ignoring every instinct. "I need to find my brother and we should probably get back if other hybrids are this close."
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 29, 2022 07:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Clover/hunter/Bobcat/M: Skya Matei
She made it over to the others, and looked at the mud. "What happened here?" she asked Skya. It definately was canine blood. She smelled the air, and realized that it was a wolf's and a wild dog's.
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 30, 2022 04:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Theo / 20 / Male / Wolf / Leader / Mentions: Everyone
+Stabding up he nods looking at the people already around camp he smiles opening his mouth and letting out a warm but loud voice+ "Come on guys we better get moving...is everyone here and counted for" +He asked no one in particular before he notices the children missing and most of the others, letting out a sigh he walks towards the enterance of the forest before he lets out a loud howl beautiful and mygestic it was a call hopefully the whole camp knew it was time to round up and get ready to go+
Skya / 21 / Snake / Female / Hunter /Mentions: Kids, Theo, Clover
"Theo might be hurt this is a lot of blood we gonna get to him-" +She was cut off by the loud sound of a familiar howl or call telling them they were moving out, Theo must be ready to leave. Nodding to the kids and other Hunter she begins to make her way towards the call+ "Let's go guys...we don't wanna be left behind now do we" +He jokes as she stops waiting for everyone else her protective nature showing though as she waits for the kids to be in her eye shot before she walks again+
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 30, 2022 04:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oops double post ^^

Edited at April 30, 2022 04:44 PM by Free-Claw12
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 2, 2022 03:19 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Matei|M kid 13|Wolf|M: kids,pack

Matei nodded and folllwed close behind ears and eyes on high alert. He put his clothes back on as they walked. Stopping breafly to tie his boots and quickly tie Zens. He tightened his axe sheath back at its place on his hip. Unlatching the snap though so his axe was at ease of use just in case. Wanting to help ease the tension he shook his river drenched tail sending water in all directions towards the other two kids.
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 2, 2022 10:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Clover/Hunter/Bobcat/M:the group at the river
Clover nodds and heads towards where the pack's camp was. She looked behind her, and started thinking about random things and possibilities on her way to the camp. She listened for anything suspicious, or that could be a threat as she walked to the camp. When she got there, everybody was packing up, and getting ready to go. She did the same gathering her few meager belongings in an old sak, and slung it over her shoulder. She went around helping who ever needed help packing.
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadMay 8, 2022 11:54 AM

Rainbow Heart

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zen | M | 7 | Kid | Mouse | M: Matei, Skya

Zen walked over to Matei and took his hand, carefully listening to the older boy. He listened to the explanation on how to tread in place and nodded. He could do that. Just when he wanted to try it Matei went under water and his eyes widened in panic. Luckely, it was only for a few seconds and Matei came back up with a fish in his mouth. Zen giggled when he dropped the fish.

Matei was called away, but that didn't stop him from practising what the boy had told him. He made sure to swim towards the shore and not the middle of the stream. Every time he walked back to where Matei had taken him and swam back to shore. He did have to walk back every time because the current, even though it wasn't that strong, pushed him off course.

Zen heard the call and stood in the stream where he had been swimming. He looked over to Skya and the other adult who had joined them. He got out of the water and gathered his clothes, pulling his shirt over his head. Because he had just gotten out of the water his shirt was quickly drenched. "What's going on? Are we leaving now?" He asked Matei when he tied his shoes. The nervous behaviour from the older people made him nervous as well.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us