Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Existence
06:31:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, Apparently yes xD In saying that I don't bother yeeting them to the falls xD
 technoblade
06:28:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Is that where they keep coming from?
 Existence
06:28:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, do you like my rabbit skins that much xD
 Forest Dwelling
06:27:51 Floor
Could I get a price check on this lady?
-WP Click-
 technoblade
06:25:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

Doing a glow worm themed one first
 Hugs4Bugs
06:25:36 Ed (he/they)
Hangin' in there, you? :)
 BJake
06:25:02 Don't call me BJ.
WorkingPaws
Hello! How are you!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:24:38 Ed (he/they)
BJake, hello! :)
 BJake
06:24:14 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
AH, I love that!
 technoblade
06:19:59 Lil Techy | Techno
collected animals?
 Hugs4Bugs
06:19:57 Ed (he/they)
They're food! ^-^
 Bobcat
06:19:50 (She) Cat {no bob}
Dark
They're food. Go to pack>food and drink to eat them.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:19:17 
Went though the help guide & some forums but still slightly confused on how to find/use said animals
 Bobcat
06:18:51 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Superior takes over their imaginary world.

Aww... Living up to your name I see.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:18:40 
Hey chat!
I'm a new Player here & was wondering what all of the random animals I've collected from exploring are?
 technoblade
06:18:24 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

new lines are doing good
 Stygian Forest
06:15:31 
Techno

Thanks!
 BJake
06:15:12 Don't call me BJ.
Ey I poofed, my bad
 technoblade
06:15:07 Lil Techy | Techno
nice!
 Stygian Forest
06:14:32 
Techno

I now have pack lore.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Anaconda : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    77    78    79    80    81   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 12, 2020 06:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Stryker, Starfire,Pahse
Raisha watched everything happen from a distance. She wondered if the mission really would go well. After a minute or to she reluctantly went to find Void, and discuss their plan.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 12, 2020 06:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Starfire looked at Stryker for a long moment before saying, “It will work.” He then grunted before turning back into his wolf form. “Try to get it done by tomorrow.” He then went over to the wall and lied down, falling asleep.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 12, 2020 08:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker nodded and headed out of the cave leaving Starfire to rest. He then headed out of the base to look for materials. Stryker found an abandoned bag full of Hunter gear and leather. Picking it up, he headed back to base and started working on the saddle.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 13, 2020 12:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Raisha (not directly but I am just letting you know where I am.)
Void meanwhile was in a small offshoot of the main cave that she had claimed as her own. She had carried in some sand and played it on the floor, she was currently trying to get a few hours of sleep in and was hanging from the ceiling like a bat by her tail and had her wings curled around her. The grey markings that where all over her body where glowing a dark purple lighting up the entrance to her cave in a eerie glow.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 13, 2020 03:16 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Reisha, Void, Nine, Starfire, Phase
"Uh, hi..." Fae didn't really know what else to say at that point. And Starfire's reassuring presence had been replaced by Void. Fae really should do something about that, she had seen the deputy wasn't how she looked like. But she couldn't say a word anyway. She should be planning the action with Phase. Oh, God, how could Starfire be so calm at that?
... And where was Phase?
Then two things happened: the fox appearing by her side, and a howl that made her fur spike up 'til it hurt. Then Phase was running towards them, and Fae was darting to where the older one was coming from, hearing only her pounding heart. And then she froze: it was the pool, and there was something inside.
No, no, no, no, no!
The next moment all the others came, too, and Fae was quickly pushed back. That gave her the time to notice the purple fire flickering in the room. It was terrifying. What was happening?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 13, 2020 08:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Starfire
Phase seemed confused of the incident,"That was,uh,sudden." She said as she stared at the sleeping shapeshifter, Nines ears flattened and the fox walked away,bored.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 13, 2020 09:03 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Stryker
In his dreams, Starfire ran through the forest, faster and faster. Leaping over a log, he turned around quickly and upon seeing it, pounced. Claws scratched his shoulders leaving a scar before a voice said, "I don't want to hurt you son." Seeing his father's form, the purple flames around him started growing higher, he growled. "Who are you calling son? My father is dead to me." The creature in front of him fliched before saying, "She was a half breed, they don't belong here." Launching himself at his father, he woke up growling and panting. Calming down, he realized he was still in the cave with the memory pond. Sighing, he settled onto his haunches before laying down, 'I can't even get good sleep in here.' He thought before getting up and going to see if Stryker needed any help.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 13, 2020 12:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Void
Raisha looked around the large den for Void and caught her scent. She followed it until she came upon a smaller cave. She noticed Void hanging upside down, glowing, and apparently sleeping. She paused for a moment before turning around to get some rest herself.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 14, 2020 02:15 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Nine
Fae slowly blinked awake. When did she fall asleep? She put the question aside and looked around, yawning as her cat eyes acknowledged the darkness. She was alone in a corner, and judging from how she couldn't see her own paws, her self-defense instinct must have kicked in. Before her the glowing pond.
She backed away instantly, eyes shutting, and she almost realized when she bumped into something... soft.
A hiss pointed to her it was someone. Oh, great.
"Hi, sorry, I wasn't really looking at where..." Her enthusiasm froze mid turn. The fox, again. A sudden thought crossed her mind, in the form of a voice: maybe it was a sign. She didn't really know enough of the other to get to feel so crossed. Maybe they should start over.
"Hi..." and there she stated she couldn't even remember her name.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 14, 2020 07:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Fae
Nine looked at the cat and thumped her tail in greeting, but then realized the cat didnt know about that,so she had to use her powers,Hello,sorry for not intruduing myself,i'm Nine. She said though her mind.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    77    78    79    80    81   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us