Ky
Most likely...wich gives me a whole month to stop spending mush and save up
 technoblade
04:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Ollie

I think the design would look good with some gear
 kycantina
04:19:29 ky
I'm theorizing it'll be on the 31st the same way the GB and infatuation boosts are only available on st Patrick's and Valentine's
 Faulty Demons
04:19:15 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 Eno
04:19:02 
Amy,
That's fine *^* If it's a coat one I'm all in. Gaelic and infatuations are my favourites <3
 Amygdala
04:17:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eno
That's why everyone is so excited XD
We don't even know what boost it will be but eve mentioned it won't be tied to cp
 Eno
04:16:16 
Amy,
Ah okay! Wasn't sure if we knew anything lol
 Amygdala
04:14:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eno
It's going to be a new boost event so we don't know yet
 Eno
04:13:49 
Do we know what the event actually is? I can't recall if we had one last year
 Amygdala
04:12:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
My plan is to buy 10k moves tomorrow and explore my ass off while doing as much quests as i possibly can
 kycantina
04:11:47 ky
Y'all are stressing me out,, hopefully even if I don't get the new boost I'll get something worth customizing
 Amygdala
04:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I am barely on 10k😅
 kycantina
04:08:37 ky
Amy, hhhhh 50k jesus, I better run more art shop ads lol
 Eno
04:08:26 
Have 25k..... could do better to be honest xD
 Amygdala
04:07:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
My goal is 100k but i will be lucky to get to 50k XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Leopard : +1
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    75    76    77    78    79   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Everyone nearby
She nodded respectfully putting on a brave face, "Um I can't turn invisible, so I will go with Void." She looked around once wondering who Void was. She then looked at the cat called Fae. Her ears lowered shyly, "Um Hi Fae, I'm um Raisha, like he said." She pawed the ground subconsciously.

Edited at September 11, 2020 09:58 AM by Spirit Wolves
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 11:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Raisha, Fae, Starfire
Void teleported to behind Raisha and said in her terrifyingly deep voice. "So... your Raisha, I have been tasked with working with you. My name is Void." Her purple eyes moved from Raisha to Fae. "Hello, Fae... there is a matter I wish to discuss with you later... in private" then Void asked Starfire "Sir, are we training or going on a raid to a Hunter base?"
(Also Spirit Wolves if you want a description of Voids appearance its here https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=15&t=61208&page=3 )

Edited at September 10, 2020 11:17 PM by Ender
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 11, 2020 12:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire, FH, Hunters
Stryker nodded at Starfire, he was okay with the plan, heights weren't a problem for him. Stryker excused himself and headed over to his ledge while Starfire began to organise the others. He picked up his folder from where he left it and flipped through it again. The Hunters seemed to value him very much...as a weapon. As he was only a half-breed, it was easier for them to wipe his memory and suppress his powers. He continued to read, focusing on whether they still had the resources to do it again. Nope, they didn't. Apparently he destroyed all their equipment while they frantically tried to wipe his memory. Stryker decided that it was good that the process couldn't happen again to him, or another shifter. Stryker continued to look through his folder, focusing on his powers this time. He could shift, he had a healing factor, and poison immunity. Nothing he didn't already know about. Stryker couldn't find much else he didn't know in the folder so he put it down again. Instead, he started watching the FH organise themselves for the rescue mission.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 11, 2020 03:00 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Reisha, Fae is a cat)
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Reisha
Fae's ears perked up as she heard the two, but of course she wouldn't go unnoticed.
"Er- hi, Reisha," she stuttered at the shapeshifter. Really, was she new? She hadn't a single memory of her, and that was embarrassing. She should be more careful with her new mates.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 11, 2020 05:49 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Void, Raisha
“It is an attack Void. A big one this time. You cover the south end with Raisha.” Starfire looked around at Fae, then at Void, and finally at Raisha. “It’s nothing like last time. This time we are hitting hard and getting every single shapeshifter out of there.” He said with a powerful glint in his eyes.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 11, 2020 07:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae,Raisha
Phase was not a social butterfly, but this new wolf was with them and decided to know her better too, she padded over to the others, before she can say anything Starfire was giving orders, listening to every word.
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Starfire,Raisha,Fae
The new wolf seemed to get it and avoided Mary, good. She thought with ease, she then noticed the cat,Fae, staring at her, crap I didn't control my thoughts well. She sighed and padded over to Fae, curious of her, she knew they didn't meet well as imagined, so she just sat by her to see if Fae would talk to her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 11, 2020 07:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I typed it on something else because I had so much oops wont do that again sorry.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 11, 2020 07:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(access denied)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 11, 2020 08:42 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Just transfer it over and do it in multiple posts.)

Blood and Roses said:
I typed it on something else because I had so much oops wont do that again sorry.

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 11, 2020 09:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: FH
Raisha jumped at the new, slightly scary voice, "Oh! Um-a hi Void." She then regained her posture as fast as she could, glanced at Fae with a forced smile,and nodded her head at Starfire.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    75    76    77    78    79   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us