Ky
Most likely...wich gives me a whole month to stop spending mush and save up
 technoblade
04:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Ollie

I think the design would look good with some gear
 kycantina
04:19:29 ky
I'm theorizing it'll be on the 31st the same way the GB and infatuation boosts are only available on st Patrick's and Valentine's
 Faulty Demons
04:19:15 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 Eno
04:19:02 
Amy,
That's fine *^* If it's a coat one I'm all in. Gaelic and infatuations are my favourites <3
 Amygdala
04:17:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eno
That's why everyone is so excited XD
We don't even know what boost it will be but eve mentioned it won't be tied to cp
 Eno
04:16:16 
Amy,
Ah okay! Wasn't sure if we knew anything lol
 Amygdala
04:14:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eno
It's going to be a new boost event so we don't know yet
 Eno
04:13:49 
Do we know what the event actually is? I can't recall if we had one last year
 Amygdala
04:12:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
My plan is to buy 10k moves tomorrow and explore my ass off while doing as much quests as i possibly can
 kycantina
04:11:47 ky
Y'all are stressing me out,, hopefully even if I don't get the new boost I'll get something worth customizing
 Amygdala
04:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I am barely on 10k😅
 kycantina
04:08:37 ky
Amy, hhhhh 50k jesus, I better run more art shop ads lol
 Eno
04:08:26 
Have 25k..... could do better to be honest xD
 Amygdala
04:07:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
My goal is 100k but i will be lucky to get to 50k XD
 kycantina
04:06:28 ky
Y'all how much should I be saving for the next wolf party event? I'm at 14.4k right now but I'm worried ot won't be enough
 _Moonshadow_
04:05:05 Moon
didn't even realize i've been on this app for a year-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Leopard : +1
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    74    75    76    77    78   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 02:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Starfire sighed before gesturing Stryker onto his back. Taking off slowly so Stryker could get a good hold, "Hold on". After he knew Stryker was holding on, he skyrocketed into the sky, unlike what he did with Fae. Going up really high before tucking his wings in, they dropped like a stone. They were about to hit the ground when Starfire opened his wings, going faster than ever. Whipping through the trees like nothing, they came upon the ocean. With a couple flaps, he slowed down asking Stryker, "Do you trust me?" Without waiting for an answer, he flipped upside down, dumping Stryker. Stryker fell for a couple heartbeats before Starfire caught him and flipped him onto his back again. Tilting ever so slightly, he switched directions. They headed back to the cave. "How did you like that?" Starfire said, laughing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 02:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Anyone near
Raisha felt uncomfortable, and her ears lowered sightly as she noticed yet another shapeshifter looking at her, "Um, I'm actually really quite thirsty, so um, I'll catch you guys later." With that, she took an arc around the fox and wolf then went looking for an exit.

Edited at September 10, 2020 04:04 PM by Spirit Wolves
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 02:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire
Stryker grinned as he got off Starfire's back. He hadn't had fun like that in years. "That was great!" he said, as they both headed back to the cave. "It's been a long time since I've done something like that."
(Guys I've gotta go to school again (arghh stupid school) and will be gone for like 7 hours, maybe whenever I'm offline just say Stryker is following you guys or fighting or something so you don't have to wait a whole day for me to come back.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 02:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
"How would you like to do it again? Because that is part of the diversion." Starfire said, smiling. He then trotted off to find Raisha looking for an exit. "Raisha!" He called, and she looked up, "Come over here!"
(Okay, I will just be asking you questions here and there so when you get back on, read through them.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 04:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M: Starfire
Upon hearing Starfire's call, she walked over, "Yes?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 04:38 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Reisha
The stranger was seemingly not at ease, but Fae couldn't bring herself to stop looking. During all her time with the Helpers she hadn't really made an idea of all the members and she felt... strange, in a positive way.
She was so taken that she almost jumped away when Starfire landed nearby. Had he left? Fae felt dumb at not noticing, and now he was talking with the stranger. Maybe she should socialize, too? They were taking on a fight the day later, so maybe not: they'd need to be focused... but on the other hand they should know what the others could do.
So Fae trotted ahead, sat down with her tail around her paws and waited for them to notice her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 04:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Raisha, Fae
"Raisha, you will be working with Void, unless you can turn invisible." He noticed Fae. "Fae, this is Raisha. Raisha, Fae. Hopefully we can work together and learn each other's stregths and how I can help you." He said brightly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 06:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thea/Rouge/M:Open
Thea was in fox form, running through the forest. She was afraid..an animal was chasing her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 07:50 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/???
" well, i'm going on a fly." she said, shifting out her wings, trotting out of the cave. when she was out, she took to the sky's. she twirled and lidded, smiling. but then she looked down, and saw a person, it looked like. she flew down, and landed infront of the girl. " hey, why are you running?" mary said, flexing her wings.
( ima take a break i'll be back soon)

Edited at September 10, 2020 07:51 PM by galaxytails
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 07:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thea/Rouge/M:Mary
Thea looked at Mary, gasping for air, "T-there's a wolf..chasing me.." The wolf ran out of the forest and she yelped in fear.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    74    75    76    77    78   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us