SilverShadow
02:28:29 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey Des
 SilverShadow
02:28:18 Ash ☆ Crow
Mobile lovers unite!!!
 Luna🌕
02:28:11 Silver (She/her)
Gonna go offline, wonÂ’t see chat so pmme gear ideas on Akira!
 Amygdala
02:28:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi desti
How have you been?
 Silent Lucidity
02:27:52 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti. How are ya?
 Amygdala
02:27:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I would gasp but that's against the rules (also i am saving the meme)
 Silent Lucidity
02:27:40 Silent, Lucid
Blue
Don't know how to feel about that since I can only play on mobile lol
 Luna🌕
02:27:40 Silver (She/her)
Hey desti
 Destinations End
02:27:21 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Luna🌕
02:27:13 Silver (She/her)
Evergreen
All hail I got a new one check out Akira! -WP Click-
 Caeruleum
02:26:58 Cae, Blue
-Click-
 Boeing
02:26:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
The easiest way to stop paragraphs mushing together is to go Format > Blocks > Paragraph for some reason
 STS
02:25:24 TS, Speckles
I might go back to exploring, all this talking about dead, is hurting me again ;;
 EverygreenHills
02:25:00 
Silver
All hail the queso army.
 Amygdala
02:24:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Why would you say that...leave me and my mobile alone🥲
 Stygian Forest
02:24:21 
Blue

Its dead.
 Caeruleum
02:23:49 Cae, Blue
sty, ew, wp on mobile is gross. get on a computer
 Luna🌕
02:23:20 Silver (She/her)
Just added army ranks to my queso army!!! Check it out in my folder
 Boeing
02:22:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Oops lol
 Amygdala
02:22:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Take it easy on vhagar...this might be her last day

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    72    73    74    75    76   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 03:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
"Ok. I do have a question about the hunters. What is the most prized catch of the shapeshifters?" Starfire asked Stryker.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 04:34 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, FH
Fae waited near Phase until all the shapeshifters had gathered. Which was soon enough. It seemed alright, so maybe it wasn't an incoming danger. So what was wrong?
Starfire explained it soon enough, and Fae felt nasty chills running down her spine. Going to the Hunters again? Well, it was a matter of time, but they had just started recovering...
And then Starfire said it. Fae could only gape as the urge to fade came in kicking. She a leader? No, no, no, she wasn't ready: she could barely manage herself, let alone other people...
Please, change your mind: I can't do this!
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 07:23 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae, Phase, Stryker
”Give me a moment Stryker.” Starfire said before calling Fae and Phase over. “I want you two to work together. Help each other when it comes to the attack. No one is alone when you go in there, understood?” Once satisfied, he went back over to Stryker to ask his question, “What Shapeshifter does the hunter’s value most?”
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 11:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire, FH, Hunters
Stryker thought about the question. What do they value? "I think they probably value the shifters that are the strongest. Or the ones that have the most powers." said Stryker. "Those ones are usually more interesting to experiment on and allows the instructors to demonstrate to the recruits on how to deal with different shifters. The Hunters also value the alphas, the ones who lead packs. By capturing alphas, the Hunters manage to keep the morale of the captives down. It makes them less rebellious, they kind of lose hope."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 03:09 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Phase, Stryker

Fae almost shrieked when Starfire called her and Phase. They were literally in front of everyone, but he literally soothed them. No, he soothed her.
Fae hoped the others didn't see her shame. But what Stryker said next wiped the feeling away. The Hunters were a group, and Fae knew. They were ruthless, and Fae had experienced it. But to torture someone's mind... Fae could almost taste the rage, and for once it didn't scare her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 06:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, hunters
"Ok, good. Then my diversion will work. Come, Stryker. I have a couple more questions." Walking to the memory cave, he sat down before asking, "Have you ever caught a dragon? This is one of the rarest things in the shapeshifter world. As of now, only me and Phase can do this." He laid his ears back. "This diversion needs to be huge and I have an idea, but I need to know now if you are afraid of heights." He said this with a raised eyebrow, indicating that he would be flying.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 06:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Stryker, Fae, Starfire
Void watched from a dark corner of the cave as Starfrie and Strker retreated to the memory cave. Void stepped out of the shadows to stand next to Fae. She was completely silent as she did that and Fae might not even notice her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 07:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter??/M:Ombra Nerezza, Kaiser
Night stood up before walking out. Ever since he blew up the base, which the Captain still didn't know about, he had a different mind about shapeshifters. Kaiser torturing the girl should be no different than what he's used to but he can't shake that feeling. Walking towards the forest, he looked behind him to find a cadet trying to catch up. Great. He stopped to wait for him and the cadet asked, "Where are you going?"
"Out." He replied in one word.
"Where?" The cadet asked again.
"Wherever the shapeshifters are. I am the best tracker there is, do you really think I'm just going to sit around?" He replied tersely, making his way into the forest again.
"Okay!" The cadet yelled from behind him, "I will tell the Captain if he asks about you!"
Ugh, what is it with new cadets. I am not a tool that the hunters can just use. He thought all of this before he realized he was back at the old shapeshifter camp. 'Great, just great.' He sat down wondering what to do.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 07:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warror/M:Starfire,Fae
Phase nodded, "Alrighty then." But was surprised that only her and Starfire was the only shapeshifter that can shapeshift into dragons,i'm stronger then I thought. She thought with pride.
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Starfire
Nine watched as the two Warriors got there orders, i'm a ex-prisoner that does not know how to use her powers well, maybe it was a mistake. She thought, but decided to stick around.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 10, 2020 07:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raisha/FH Warrior/M:???
Raisha walked into the Fearless Helpers den, and saw all the wolves. She sat a little ways off to listen but not really wanting to socialize with that many shapeshifters at once.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    72    73    74    75    76   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us