08:19:34 Queen / Jo
Hello
 Blind Bat
08:07:28 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 878
Mushrooms Saved: 0

I'm not gonna be able to save enough mush for apples in time to renew my premium before it runs out :(
 Ecifircas
08:01:04 
Suraimu, yes.
 Suraimu
07:58:40 I'm not a bad Slime
-WP Click-

retire?
 Vulpixles
07:57:55 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Every once in a while Wolf Party is kind to me...but not often
 Ecifircas
07:53:22 
When you think your jasmines are selling but it's just crafting alerts <|3
 Lambda Mount
07:41:48 
I prefer my boy Terros in Omega pose but his eye colors aren't visible there and I prefer them to be visible :(
 starrywing
07:40:38 Novo/Starry
parents: what is she listening to.. i hope it's not inappropriate..

me and my headphones: oppa gangnam style
 MLadySkylar
07:39:43 P'Sky
Quick Pvp
 Existence
07:27:57 Exist / Kuskyn
I believe I bought all the backgrounds from August xD
 Camille
07:27:15 Lysanderoth
womp womp me, should've returned to the game like 3 weeks earlier
 Existence
07:26:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I need to deage her again and stop dropping apples on litters that apparently hate me x.x
 Ecifircas
07:25:43 
Camille, yes. August. Good luck next year. haha
 Existence
07:25:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Camille, I believe it is yeah xD It was one of my favourite from the event ^^
 Existence
07:24:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas I am ready to slap both my 1G SV boys..
 Camille
07:24:43 Lysanderoth
thanks I'm going to turn my wolves into sigmas next August (i think that's when that event is???)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +3
Margay : +2
Anaconda : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    71    72    73    74    75   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 07:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
His eyes flicked to the approaching boy and instantly back to the cat girl. Without hesitation, guided more by gut instinct than reason, he lunged at the girl while she was looking the other way for a second. He hooked an arm around her neck in a chokehold, wrapping his tail up to hold her legs still, and aimed the crossbow at the boy instead with his free arm. Callio wasn't backing off until he got some answers. It would be too dangerous. They could be traitors, spies. "Who the hell are you two and why are you here? Answer. Now." He snapped, his tone loud and authoritative. The buzzing of the rattle grew louder, more incessant. The naga was locked in place, every muscle tensed, ready to act.

(Well somebody had better talk, lol)

Edited at February 26, 2022 07:17 PM by Finnick
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 07:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
she yelped. jakes ears swiveled back "we are just passing through, we are going to the safe lands"
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 07:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Callio considered this for a second, not moving. So they were running - if he was to be believed. He could be lying. But he didn't feel like killing someone who could potentially be innocent. Plus, it wasn't like the government would feasably work with the Gifted anyway. "Ah, I see." In a moment his tone was light and casual, an uncanny switch from murderous to relaxed. The ominous buzzing stopped. As if he hadn't been prepared to shoot the dog boy dead on a moment's notice.

He released the cat girl briskly, carelessly, and lowered the crossbow. "Well it's a good thing you're not hostile or we'd have a real mess on our hands, hm?" His distinct south-Texan accent could be heard as he spoke, leaning the crossbow up on his shoulder. The Safe Lands, hm? That interested him. Maybe they know where the closest safe place is. He'd been traveling northwest for a while now, towards Virginia - or at least, that was where he'd been trying to go. Unable to get close to any human cities, or roads, or find many indicators of where he was, tracking his location between states had become difficult. "I'd tell your girl here to be more careful - not everyone here is as forgiving as I am to Gifteds."

Edited at February 26, 2022 07:28 PM by Finnick
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 07:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
shade groaned "you seem as if your running too, i have a few other gifteds, were leaving in a sec
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 07:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You're gonna let a dude who just almost shot both of you two seconds ago just join your group? I mean ok, but what mental processes are behind that? Is your character sympathizing with him? One-sentence roleplay posts can be restricting when it comes to understanding your characters. ))

Edited at February 26, 2022 07:49 PM by Finnick
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 07:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(they are idiots, excuse them)
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 07:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reread my post, I edited it. That's fine but what is the mental process behind that? You can maybe say that Shade sympathizes with him and how jumpy he is, and that can show how compassionate she is. That can help flesh out your character, writing what's going on in their minds to make the choices they're making.
And also, I doubt Jake is going to be as cool with that choice ))

Edited at February 26, 2022 07:54 PM by Finnick
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 08:18 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
The bird slowly made its way deeper into the woods, casually casting a glance behind it... eventually it landed underneath a bush, its feathers spreading everywhere in a big explosion, the feathers each turning to a powder before vanishing completely. In the birds place now stood a seemingly all black wolf with glowing amber eyes. It sniffed the ground briefly, before heading even deeper into the woods. The suns beams letting off a bluey purple shine off its coat.

Edited at February 26, 2022 08:20 PM by Atriovy
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 08:48 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
The wolf slowly picked up its pace, dodging and weaving through the dense undergrowth of the woods. Its ears stayed flat against its head so no branches snagged on them. The wolf slowed as a whiff of something passed its nose..
The wolf lowered its tail and crouched slightly as it snuck through the bushes, sticking as close to the shadows as possible...
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I don't know." Mika said stepping out of her hiding spot.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    71    72    73    74    75   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us