Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
12:23:59 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Apple

I suppose. Alright, I'll try my damndest and hope for the best!
 AppleTrees
12:20:18 Apples
Dish, you don't need a speech to be confident, all you need is to trust yourself and take a deep breath and give it your all :]
 TheFlyingKitten
12:19:01 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Ed

Just something to inspire confidence, maybe? I know the whole "The worst she can say is 'no'" thing is kinda overused, but maybe something along those lines anyway?
 Vulpixles
12:18:21 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Does anyone else ever get bored drawing your own characters so you start doing commissions but now you desperately want to draw your own characters but can't because you have too many commissions you need to do?
 Nightstalker
12:17:58 Blake
hmm- what do I do? The two alliances I'm in are in a battle.
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:34 Ed (he/they)
speech*
wow, I spelled that way wrong
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:13 Ed (he/they)
what kind of speah - the kind to give to your grandma, or?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:15:21 Ed (he/they)
Oooo, uhhh
 TheFlyingKitten
12:14:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Oof, I need someone to give me a rousing speech so I can get the confidence to ask my grandma if I can apply for a service dog. 20 and still nervous about this. :')
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Vah the Ancient One
Ollie

Ooooh I love the fur texture!
 Hallow's Eve
12:13:34 Hallow, Eve
Ky

That's so true haha. I actually try to avoid work on sundays cause people are wild
 Zeraphia
12:13:22 Vah the Ancient One
:D

There's too many fighting poses to choose from honestly--
 Lazy Kingdom
12:13:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Looking to do a laid back Rp, any topic will do :D! Please PM me!
 Faulty Demons
12:13:01 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 BJake
12:11:42 Don't call me BJ.
"Or a cool fighting pose" 😭🖐
Your replies are the best to look at I swear
 Zeraphia
12:09:53 Vah the Ancient One
BJake

That fancy sitting pose with a wine-glass in one hand? Just absolutely leaned back, the pose that says "I own everything"

Or a cool fighting pose
 AppleTrees
12:05:42 Apples
I need to get rid of some of my wolves to make space but they're all too important or parents :/
 BJake
12:05:04 Don't call me BJ.
Ya'll humanoid or Anthro YCH ideas? Nothing cute and nothing "fantasy"
 kycantina
12:00:41 ky
Hallow, my old coworker always said that customers were worse on Sundays because they've just gotten out of church and repented, need to get a head start on sins for the week lol
 Hallow's Eve
11:58:36 Hallow, Eve
Ky

It's also after the churches get out in my area. I would have put it off but my cat tore my bedsheets so I need new ones

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Baboon : -5
Black Bear : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    71    72    73    74    75   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 07:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:FH, Stryker
Starfire shifted back into his winged wolf, flying back to the cave. Before going inside, he let out his summoning call, Stryker, Void, Fae, Phase, Nine back to base! I repeat Stryker, Void, Fae, Phase and Nine back to base!! He did this a couple times before going inside to wait for everyone.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 08:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
while everthing was gong on with the Starfire's pack.
Shadowa was in changes again for talking back to one of the chief hunters. she had chains on both rist and and she couldn't pull them st her chest . she just hung there. she was in her human form. Her long black hair trailed down her back ( if you've see maleficent 2 rememer when the other fea saved her when she woke up what she was wearing well thats what she was wearing at this time) Shadowa growled her dark royal blue eye's glowed as a couple of hunters enter her dark room the leader came and with a stern voice said " we have a quest so you better behave or yo'll be getting a beating later, they unchained her and the leader left. the guards led her out to a bright room with white tile next to the leader stood a man in a lab coat and the sight of him did not make shadowa happy. " this is Ombra Nerezza she is are fircest and sweetes dear we saved her from rabid wolves a long time ago" he sayed with a creepy smile. The man in a lab coat approach and extended a hand I'm Kaiser and I'll enjoy working with you" she growled low and deep the cheif hunter look at her sternly with a eye roll she extender her hand and shook creepy man number 2's hand. then the torture began.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 08:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*Chain's
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 08:05 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter?/M:Ombra Nerezza, Kaiser
Night got back to camp before he was called for a training exercise. He went into the base to find some others watching a torturing... again. The teacher gestured for him to sit down. He sat down to watch Kaiser torture a girl.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 08:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH Warrior/M:Starfire
Phase heard her leaders calls and took fae and plopped her on her back, "Hold on." She ordered before launching into the air, the air hitting her face, she saw the body of water and dived in it, her wings folded and her eyes squinting, until finally they reached the base, shaking her drenched fur.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 08:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Nine was already there)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 02:14 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Phase, Nine
Fae agreed with Phase. There was a lot to explore and set before they could call anything a base, and could already think of many uses for those vines. They had just reached the other clearing when the call started. Again?
Her fur spiking on end, Fae yowled when something yanked her up, and next thing she knew she was flying again. On a huge, brown griffin.
This was different from Starfire, though. They were going fast!
"Isn't this too dangerous?" She managed to cry as she held to the female's fur for her dear life. When they reached the base Starfire was already there and... the fox.
Fae immediately felt uncomfortable. She shook off the feeling as fast as she could: she could only imagine what that one had been through. She had been lucky, ironic as it was.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 02:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire, FH
Stryker shifted and extended his wings from his still human body. He headed for the caves, recognizing Starfire's summoning howl. After gliding through the air, Stryker managed to land on his feet at the entrance of the cave. He walked in, everyone except Void was there. Stryker put his folder back on his ledge, chose a spot, and leaning against one of the cave's stone walls, he waited to know what was going on.

Edited at September 9, 2020 03:13 PM by The Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 03:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, Void, Fae, Phase, Nine
Once everyone was gathered, he started talking, "Tomorrow we are doing it again. There are 6 cages on the south side and 4 on the north. I want all those that can turn invisible to go in through the north side. Unlike last time, this will be a little better. There will be a diversion to draw the hunters. I want to groups:Fae's invisibility group and Void's group. The north side is where Fae's group will go in, Void, your group will take the south side. I will be the diversion." He looked at each of them before continuing. "Stryker, I want you to pick whether you want to be the backup diversion if something goes wrong with my shift or to be in Void's group. You don't have to make up your mind now but I want to know by tomorrow. Nine, I want you to be the leading shapeshifter when all of the prisoners escape. Does anyone have any questions?" He looked back at them.

Edited at September 9, 2020 03:12 PM by Fangsoffire
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 9, 2020 03:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Starfire, FH
"I'll help you out with the diversion," said Stryker. "I have no problem fighting off Hunters. A larger diversion will draw out more Hunters and make it easier for the others to free the prisoners." Stryker had already been a very hard opponent against the Hunters during training, they wouldn't be able to do much when he fought for real.
(Gotta go for like six hours of school arghh)

Edited at September 9, 2020 03:25 PM by The Daemons

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    71    72    73    74    75   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us