Wolf Play : Gifted || RP thread
Chatbox
 Camille
07:27:15 Lysanderoth
womp womp me, should've returned to the game like 3 weeks earlier
 Existence
07:26:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I need to deage her again and stop dropping apples on litters that apparently hate me x.x
 Ecifircas
07:25:43 
Camille, yes. August. Good luck next year. haha
 Existence
07:25:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Camille, I believe it is yeah xD It was one of my favourite from the event ^^
 Existence
07:24:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas I am ready to slap both my 1G SV boys..
 Camille
07:24:43 Lysanderoth
thanks I'm going to turn my wolves into sigmas next August (i think that's when that event is???)
 Ecifircas
07:23:36 
I wish so badly I had bred this guy. ;^;

-WP Click-
 Existence
07:23:03 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, yeah if he had decided to be nice we both could have had 2G sv pups but no he decided that was too much to ask ;-;
 Existence
07:22:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Camille, It is The Lycaon background, it's from the werewolf event ^^
 Amygdala
07:22:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn him...consider my sould broken...2 SV...you mean we each could have one...he is beeing rude😭
 Existence
07:20:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, apparently he just wanted to hurt our souls for 2nd gen pups.. Because 2 svs and a deadly silent pup c.c
 Camille
07:19:10 Lysanderoth
existence
what is that sigma wolf background called
 Amygdala
07:19:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...he couldn't give that to me 5 minutes earlier...
 Existence
07:18:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I-.. What is this bush week my guy?
 Macrocosm
07:18:24 cos,cloudy,cloud
⛇ Snowman Fart ⛇ shivers in their den from the cold.

Mood: Sad
 Existence
07:17:26 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Orpheus is just Nasty..
 DevilsPlayground
07:11:24 Devil (Any pronouns)
did i just spend 80 mush to buy 40 wishbones? Yes i did. Did i just give them all to mafia? Yes i did. :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:23 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 MLadySkylar
06:58:59 P'Sky
Amy
I used to not care about PvP because t now im all for it
I need to train hard
 Amygdala
06:57:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
I promised to not be in 1st place this WoW...i have been at the top for almost 3 months now😅

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +3
Komodo Dragon : +2
Bobcat : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    70    71    72    73    74   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 06:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Told you!" exclaimed Rory, "Yo! yeah! You up there!"
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
she went human, picking up the rabbit, tail flicking
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 06:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rory's ears perked and she ran over to the tree, looking up the trunk, about to climb
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 06:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Callio didn't notice this change at first, too busy grumbling and tugging on the bolt firmly stuck in the wood. Bracing himself against the tree with his tail, he finally pulled it free. His mind was already moving forward, continuing to work on the problem of food. If he could get a deer, even a small one, he may be set for the next few days... He'd have to keep an eye out.

With some effort he docked the crossbow bolt back into the crossbow, turning around in the process. When he saw the now-human standing so close, he jolted in surprise, tail instantly coiling defensively around him. Within a moment he had the weapon pointed at the girl's torso with a sharp, quick bark of "Who the hell are you?" Being pursued by police and civilians alike for weeks on end had made him... quick to react to the presence of a human. His golden eyes blazed dangerously, small drops of venom pooling in his mouth in preparation to shoot or bite.

What was she doing with the rabbit? Where the hell did the cat go?

Edited at February 26, 2022 06:53 PM by Finnick
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 06:50 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Atri strolled down the street, hands in their jeans pockets, their hair hanging slightly over one of their eyes. They let out a sigh, glancing at the buildings of the town. Making a sharp turn, they walked into a nearby alleyway. Taking one last glance behind them, they disappeared into the shadows of the buildings.
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 06:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
she looked up, her pupils slits, ear twitching
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 06:55 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
A small bird slowly made its way out from the alleyway. Its head turning left then right, then left again. The bird hopped out onto the path, its feathers a brilliant dark blue with purple edges. The small budgie chirped and flew off towards a nearby tree on the edge of the woods.
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 06:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Answer me!" He barked, more loudly this time, brandishing the crossbow. "Who are you with?" The girl stayed strangely silent. He wouldn't shoot a girl who wasn't actively attacking him, but her silence was quickly raising red flags. The hell? She'd better start talking soon.

A couple more seconds of quiet gave him time to register the non-human features - the slit-pupiled eyes, the long, fluffy tail swishing behind her. He relaxed a little bit but didn't drop the weapon. Another non-human, but what the hell was she doing out here? Maybe the same as him - running away. He kept his eyes narrowed dangerously, his rattle tail flickering side to side as a warning, sending a low buzzing sound settling over the clearing. Human or not, he wasn't messing around with a potential threat, or competition for resources.

Edited at February 26, 2022 07:00 PM by Finnick
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 07:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"shade?" jake ran into the clearing, his tail wagging. shade switched her attention to him, smiling
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 07:04 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
The bird let out a tiny peep as it glided from tree branch to tree branch. The sun filtering through the tree leaves leaving small beams of light that reached for the ground of the woods. The bird stopped to rest, turning to re arraange some feathers along its tail.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    70    71    72    73    74   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us