-Click-

my boys finally get some spiffy new profiles *^*
 Malcuth
10:19:26 Wander
Thank you for the suggestions I'll save up for those!<3
 Poe
10:18:29 
Malcuth-
I actually agree. I didnÂ’t try the ghostly antlers on him until after I commented, and it didnÂ’t suit him. The black buck would look so cool with the wings though.

Valk-
IÂ’d just suggest giving him some sort of antlers too lol. He seems like he needs something on his head.
 Valkyriee
10:13:50 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
opinions on him?
anything I could change?
 Malcuth
10:13:28 Wander
Oo okay good idea! I think the extra fur and the black buck would look great! I've tried the ghost ones on him I didn't like it
 Valkyriee
10:13:27 Valk, (She/Her)
literally left with two wolves and no mush lol
 Poe
10:11:45 
Malcuth-
Maybe the black buck or ghostly antlers and a tail wrap? Even the extra ear and tail fluff could be cute.
 Malcuth
10:09:43 Wander
-WP Click-
Gear suggestions? He just doesn't look complete
 Silent Lucidity
10:04:03 Silent, Lucid
Well. I got to many pretty pups, a good breeding pair, and two litters lost. Looks like I'm going to start auctioning my DH and Viti's pups while keeping one for me
 Emmet
10:02:38 Emmet (he/him)
I was so confused for a moment 😭 but thank you!!!
 distant-lands
09:59:22 katy | beetle
Emmet* omg, tired brain. i read the name wrong xD
 distant-lands
09:55:08 katy | beetle
Ollie,
very pretty! i especially love the top right
 Emmet
09:40:21 Emmet (he/him)
Opinions on the color sheens for these babes? (Not advertising them, just asking for opinions on the designs themselves)

-Click-
 kycantina
09:32:11 ky
Hi chat, how are we doing?
 distant-lands
09:13:52 katy | beetle
Sal,
i definitely will be :D i already sketched up a headshot for her.
 Salom_
08:57:43 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo do more of your OC! She only has one art and she has a really cool design
 Caeruleum
08:45:57 Cae, Blue
i wish we had more freedom with auction hours... id love to be able to make flash, 30 min auctions <.<
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:38:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be ugly? Wolfparty doesn't like me today it seems.
 Silent Lucidity
08:35:03 Silent, Lucid
Hmmm...
Quite a few duds but there's hero's and pretty pups
 Silent Lucidity
08:28:11 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : -2
Badger : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    69    70    71    72    73   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 7, 2020 03:19 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Fae, Stryker, Void, hunters
Starfire reached Fae and gently picked her up. Moving back down the tree, he reached the bottom. Instead of setting her down, he put her on his back before trotting about a mile. Then placing her on the ground in a clearing, he told her, “Try here instead of looking from a tree. Make sure you don’t fall into any badger holes like I have done.” He smiled before taking off towards the hunter’s forest. After a couple of miles, he circled where he had left Stryker with Void. Then he headed toward the base. Shifting into a hellhound, he trotted up to some of them. They barked, “Hey, you new? Go to the cage.” They gestured towards the base. He trotted over to the base, before slipping into the Vault. ‘Oops wrong way.’ He thought before a name caught his eye. Shifting slightly, he reached out a hand and grabbed a folder labeled Stryker. Hiding it, he peeked out before bee lining it to the forest. Without looking at it, he shifted back into his winged wolf, and went to find Stryker.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 8, 2020 07:19 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire
Fae felt the gentle grip right before her claws gave up. She was too shocked to speak, and too ashamed. She had been paralyzed, literally: if it wasn't for Starfire she could have been dead. Some warrior, she was.
Blinking back, Fae realized the ground was moving. No, wait, it was Starfire again. Fae found herself purring and pawing the thick fur, and stopped with crimson shame. Then suddenly the sun came out: the jungle was disappearing, and finally (finally) Fae could see some normal trees.
Where were they?
But she was on the ground again and Starfire was leaving. She hadn't even thanked him...
She shook the thought away, looking around the clearing; her paws were working again, and there were many interesting smells. She would thank him by doing her job.

Edited at September 8, 2020 09:54 AM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 8, 2020 07:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Open
Void decided to do a bit of training herself and after doing some basic stretches got down on all fours and ran through the first at top speed darting between trees and sometimes leaping of them to make a sharp turn. She left behind a noticeable trial of deep attract marks on the ground and trees. She was doing one big loop around where the camp was to do a parameter check.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 8, 2020 08:15 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Starfire trotted up to find Stryker talking to Mary. Hiding the folder in his wings, he walked up to Stryker before saying to Mary, "I need to talk to him for a moment. We will be right back." Guiding Stryker towards a pond, he fetched the folder before giving it to him. He sat down, waiting for his reaction.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 8, 2020 08:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/ FH warrior/M: Stryker,starfire
Phase looked over to Stryker and Starfire, what are they doing? She thought curiously, but shook it off and trotted outside, then noticed Fae was gone, where is she? Hmm. Phase spread her wings and popped off in the air, deciding to find Fae, spotting her in a clearing. Phase went over and gracefully lnded beside her, "What are you doing?" she asked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 8, 2020 10:08 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Phase
Fae had taken a good look at the clearing, a few rocks and fallen trees scattered around. Familiar enough. The trees around were thick enough to leave only a few openings, two of which were entrances, and judging from the noise there was water nearby, which was also good. If it was a stream they could deviate it... There were many things to think about. And Fae was actually excited.
So much she didn't notice the other presence until after she landed.
"Eeek!" Fae hissed, just to see it was Phase. "Oh, sorry, I... didn't hear you coming."
A thought ran through Fae's little cat brain. Phase was there. That was perfect!
"Starfire asked me to look for the potential new base..." she couldn't help blushing under her fur at the embarrassing memory. "We left from somewhere in a strange forest... and I wanted to follow our tracks back to see if there was something we could use. Would you like to come with me?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 8, 2020 10:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae
Phase nodded,"I have nothing to do, so that's great" she said, turning into a cat," Your too small that my head hurts looking down at you." she joked, trotting beside you.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 8, 2020 12:01 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Phase had said yes. Fae could barely hold back her excitement. Really, what happened to her?

Then she heard what Phase said and all the happines died.

"Oh, sorry," she managed to say as she led the way. What should she do? She never thought being a cat could do that to others. Maybe she should change form? But she had no idea how...

Some shapeshifter I am. Fae thought to herself and almost lost the trace. She wasn't even focusing. Maybe she shouldn't have asked Phase to come...
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 8, 2020 12:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae
Phase noticed ho hurt Fae was,"Oh,I'm sorry!" she said,eyes trailing at the ground,"I was joking,probably not the best joke though..." her voice trailed off,"Why me? Because I was in the area?" she asked,trying to make a conversation.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 8, 2020 12:23 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

"It's ok, really: I don't know what's wrong with me, lately."
She was just joking. Fae should have seen that, but it still hurt. She could just sigh before stopping: they had arrived.

The difference between the clearing and that place was so evident: Fae's fur felt as heavy as lead and she almost couldn't breathe. Still, it was small enough, the leaves on those strange trees made a nice cover and there were some rope-like things hanging down from them.

"Do you know what those can be?" She asked Phase, while her mind went wild with ideas.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    69    70    71    72    73   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us