Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:19:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Yeah...i feel you there
 distant-lands
05:19:29 katy | beetle
Amy,
true that, i just didn't wanna spend the extra 600 mush to max it :')
 distant-lands
05:18:21 katy | beetle
Ellixter,
i love that idea xD
 Amygdala
05:18:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
You need maternal fore some encounters in explore...so it doesn't hurt to have it XD
 Ellixter
05:17:28 Matt(hew)
Katy,
I'd like to imagine that he is incredibly charismatic but the second he sees a pup he's just like o_o'
 ZEFHYR
05:15:54 
i <3 pack life
 distant-lands
05:09:46 katy | beetle
Ellixter,
haha thanks! and yeah, it'd be useless to max the maternal on a male wolf, they only use charisma for breeding :)
 Ellixter
05:08:00 Matt(hew)
Katy awesome design! I find it funny how all cp is maxxed apart from maternal
 distant-lands
04:58:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ellixter
04:50:07 Matt(hew)
If anyone has any spare cp I would love to have some help developing Baxter
 Everlasting Torment
04:45:52 Anubis, Samael
Aww this is so cute I'm tempted to make them a pair

Hel³ lays next to Death's Wrath² while they are sleeping.

Mood: Peaceful
 Drunken seas
04:43:24 Pera
ZEFHYR
Unfortunately sheÂ’s never tried sugar cubes, but she got a nice brush down, wash and a biscuit of lucerne though
 ZEFHYR
04:37:15 
pera, that sounds wonderful. give the pony a sugarcube from me
 Drunken seas
04:13:41 Pera
Had a lovely horse ride with my little 4 yr old filly, who was acting like angel today, easy to catch, stood still when being groomed and having her hooves cleaned (usually very jumpy when having feet cleaned) and acted very friendly towards our cousins we visited, and towards the dogs (usually has a go at them) and wasnÂ’t very flighty today, safe to say today was one of the best days to go for a ride.
 Apothecary
04:03:23 Medicinally Autistic
Thats 58 wolves to get rid of, which will bring me to 140 spaces for the event.
 Drunken seas
04:02:09 Pera
Katy
Ooh! How tasty lol, I do like that idea, tips very thing off nicely
 Apothecary
04:02:01 Medicinally Autistic
I need all these wolves gone before the boost event so I can have more room to restart my dennn
 distant-lands
04:00:32 katy | beetle
Pera,
thank you ^^ i was actually thinking of a "candy" themed one so that there can two two colorful adopts and two monochrome

thank you for the ideas though! might use those if i make more halloween adopts
 Drunken seas
03:59:44 Pera
Katy
Very beautiful! Witch cat next? Zombie? Oh! Maybe pumpkin (if you needed ideas)
 distant-lands
03:56:57 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? just need to figure out one more design :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -5
Green Python : -2
Anaconda : +3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    68    69    70    71    72   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 03:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
she smiled, denying the offer, she would be fine, plus she did this herself
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 03:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She shrugged and put the plants on the ground and watched turn to soil.
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 03:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
she finished
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 03:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm Mika." she told the girl that was once a werewolf. She stuck her hand out to shake.
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 03:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm Mika." she told the girl that was once a werewolf. She stuck her hand out to shake.
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 03:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"she already knows me"
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rory took her hand and grimaced, trying to smile, "I thought you lot were leaving"
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 05:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I don't know I just followed them here. Also what's your name?" she asked in good nature.
Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 05:26 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Levi moved through the trees, inhaling deeply with a frown across his features. So many new scents hitting his nose... Even as a human, his senses were heightened, often to the point of annoyance. Yet another reason to avoid people and the awful smells of the city.

He pulled his jacket a little closer to him and released a short exhale. Light brown-amber eyes surveyed the trees around him and he ran a hand through his hair to brush it away from his forehead. Distant voices caught his attention, and he released a soft growl before heading in the opposite direction. Now was not the time to be social. He needed food.

Gifted || RP threadFebruary 26, 2022 05:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The morning was quiet, the sun rising steadily in the sky, already heating the earth through the canopy of trees. Callio's eyes fluttered open, brought to consciousness by the shift in temperature. His breathing deepened as he regained consciousness, long tail uncurling from below him and hanging off the large tree he'd taken shelter in. It was strange to him, to wake up so fully surrounded by green. The sparse, grey grasses and shrubs of the desert paled in comparison to the abundance of plants in the northeast, something he'd taken note of as he'd traveled. He rolled lazily off of the branch, landing on the ground with a light thump, his muscular tail catching his fall.

He stretched, breathing in the smells of the forest. Damp earth, leaves, the various animals of the forest shifting as the creatures of the night gave way to those of the day. He stretched and yawned widely, idly working some venom into his fangs in preparation to hunt for his breakfast. Rabbits and squirrels were nothing compared to a freshly killed javelina, but the similar-looking boars here were far too big and aggressive to kill. There was also a prevalent scent of wolf, but he didn't see any around. And anywa, armed with the trusty crossbow on his back and his venom, he had no fear of any mangy wolf.

Callio took one of the steel bolts out of a pocket on the belt around his waist, and with a finger, took some venom from his fang and smeared it across the sharp tip of the bolt. Anything he shot would feel the effects of his venom before it could get far. He started out again once he had gathered up all his stuff from the previous night, moving quietly between the trees. Heading north-east as he always was.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    68    69    70    71    72   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us