Chatbox
 Krampus
11:10:37 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Exist
I totally get you XD
Man that line flow though, it's super adicting to look at
 Existence
11:06:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Krampus, thank you ^^ It's kind of killing my wrist with the flow but if I stop I won't want to look at it for 24 hours xD
 technoblade
11:06:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Like the flowy scarves you've done before for gear.
 Krampus
11:04:59 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Existance
WOAH thats phenomenal
I'm so envious of your line style :O
 Existence
11:02:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I want to throw my pen xD
 Transcendence
11:00:43 free palestine
-Click-
Okay coat color ideas for the queerly base, you wolf nerds

Its a horse by the way aaa
 Existence
11:00:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, I can, What kind of flowy cloths would you like to see xD
 technoblade
10:59:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

wanna teach me how you make the flowy cloths?
 Existence
10:57:53 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, Flowers, Cloth, Jewels, chains, piercings.
 Crooked Magic
10:56:29 Crook, She/her
Shittt
-Click-
 technoblade
10:55:42 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Give me ideas for gear on my werms other than silks and bones I need more ideas
 Existence
10:54:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy, hello and thank you 😆
 technoblade
10:54:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Hi Exist XD
 The Unknown
10:54:04 Unknown | Dark
I should have 70. I used the item a few minutes before my timer ran itself down and it reset it to 50 instead of adding it to the 20 the item gave me
 The Unknown
10:53:24 Unknown | Dark
?? I used a pottery item for more explore moves and my timer reset it to the default 50?
 RollTheDice
10:53:18 Dice
My chrysalis are not popping up in explore?
 Existence
10:52:55 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy I feel like I should be getting a hello not a yes xD
 technoblade
10:51:23 Lil Techy | Techno
yes?
 Existence
10:51:10 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy
 Silver via
10:43:47 Silv, Via
disappearing into the void for a bit, bye chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Cheetah : +4
Mountain Lion : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 18, 2022 06:10 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Matei|M kid 13|Wolf|M: Achlys, zen, Rylee , open

Matei made his way over to Achlys. As he approached his brown and black tail began to wag a bit a little nervous. Matei smiled and sent her little wave of the hand. Speaking up as he stopped in front of her. "Hey Riley, zen and I want to go to the river for a little bit to play,can we go?" he rumbled out quickly then added "It you need to send one of the older kids with us that's fine." He clasped his clawed hands in the pocket of his dark green hoodie. Waiting on her answer. He could hear Rylee follow him over to the leader; and Zen bouncing around excitedly following right behind them.

Edited at April 20, 2022 03:37 AM by Ravensrun
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 18, 2022 09:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Theo / 20 / Male / Leader / Wolf / Mentions: Open
+Slowly he makes his way back to the camp making sure he was silent hiding his injury from the others, the last thing he wanted was to start a worry. Gathering his spare clothes he goes of into the bushes coming back a few minutes later now in his human form drown fluffy hair and ears sitting proudly on his head+
+Ripping up an old cloth that wasn't in use anymore he signs before he begins to wrap it around his left arm the cloth becoming slightly soaked with blood, he lets out a hiss of pain as he wraps it tight before he ties it off. Closing his eyes he tries to ignore the screaming pain that was coming for it making his way over to the fire to keep warm+
Skya / 21 / Female / Snake / Hunter / Mentions: Kids, Achlys
+Hearing the conversation between one of the leaders and the kids she walks over with a happy smile on her face, crossing her arms she lets out a soft giggle+ "I could take them down before I have to go hunt again....Give them some lesson of the wildlife"
+Streching her arms above her head she turns it looking at the now human leader blood-red cloth on his arm, she lets out a sigh but turns back to the kids not wanting to go over there and cause a panic she waits for the leaders response, Hoping deep down the male leader with be ok+

Edited at April 18, 2022 09:32 PM by Free-Claw12
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 21, 2022 11:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Achyls | Female | Leader | 17 | M: Matei, Skya

Achlys flicks out her snake-like tongue, her face lacking emotion as the hunter whom she’d just approached dipped her head in respect. The girl proceeded to place one of the rabbits on a medium-sized stone as she apologized to the leader in a soft, rather quiet tone. But with how limited Achlys’s sense of hearing was, it seemed like even a breeze would be able to sweep those words away.

Achlys tipped her head, wondering what the hunter had to apologize for. It wasn’t as if she’d done anything wrong, so what if she hadn’t caught a lot? The leader stood there with her head slightly to the side, her mind seeming to step farther from reality with each passing moment. It could’ve been minutes, or even hours before she was woken up by a voice that arose— and it wasn’t that of the hunter’s whom she’d previously come across.

A kid no older than thirteen stood before Achlys, his tail trailing behind him wagging nervously. "Hey. Riley, zen and I want to go to the river for a little bit to play, can we go?"

The kid had asked his question rather quickly, and Achlys barely managed to pick up on all of what he was saying. "If you need to send one of the older kids with us that's fine,” he added.

Two other kids were heading in their direction; but, before Achlys could even squeeze out a reply, the hunter from before walks over, a smile stretched across her face as she lets out a giggle. "I could take them down before I have to go hunt again.... Give them some lesson of the wildlife"

Achlys’s face remains monotone and emotionless, staring at the hunter for a second before saying to them, “of course you can go, just make sure to come back immediately if you run into any trouble.”

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 21, 2022 09:25 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Matei|M kid 13|Wolf|M: Achlys, Skya, open

Matei listened as the leader gave her answer. "We will if we see any danger. He smiled happy that they could go. Long canines now on display. "Thank you Achlys " he said clearly before turning to the other snake female "Hello again Skya the rabbit was delicious thank you" he stepped back to stand with the other kids waiting for Skya to lead the way to the river bank. "Are you guys excited?" He said wagging his tail. His pointed ears picking up the sounds of the pack and forest around them.

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 21, 2022 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Skya / Female / 21 / Snake / Mentions: Kids and Achlys
+She smiles happily before she begins to lead the way to the river bed a soft hum of a meoldy leaving her mouth as she does, a skip or two in her step soon arriving at the river her eyes beam with happiness+ "I will always love seeing running rivers like this...you kids can play now...but stay close"
+Her eyes look around the river for danger her eys soon darting across the river bank to see a spot of blood, deciding to check it out she crosses the river her snake like tongue flickering out her mouth, a patch of wolf fur can be seen in the blood spot+ "This is interesting" +She turns her head around quickly tying to find the source+

Edited at April 21, 2022 09:37 PM by Free-Claw12
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 22, 2022 01:25 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Matei|M kid 13|Wolf|M:Kids,Skya, open
Matei followed Skya to the river. Hearing her tell them to stay close he nodded his head agreeing then watched as she crossed the river to inspect something, none of his business he thought. Running over to the water he quickly stepped out of his boots and socks. Matei rolled his pant legs up and unbuckling his ax sheath setting it propped up in his boots. He started to walk Into the cool water. Tossing his sweatshirt on the bank by his shoes. Matei's undershirt was just a loose black tank top. The young wolf momentarily forgetting that his scars all down his back from his father were now visible. Letting out a sigh at the freshness of the water on the hot day. "Can you guys swim?" he asked trailing his fingers over the surface. Green eyes squinting in the sun as he looked over at Zen and Rylee.

Edited at April 22, 2022 01:35 AM by Ravensrun
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 22, 2022 06:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry I haven't replied in a while))
Clover/F/Hunter/Bobcat/M: Open
She continued her way to the creek were she left her pole. When she finally made it there, she grabbed her pole and headed down to the river. It was a good day for fishing, warm and sunny with a small breeze. She thought about why she had to leave. Her reason was about the same as the others, the ones that couldn't shift tried to capture her and do who knows what to her, but she escaped and joined the group. She didn't like thinking about it, so she just pointed her attention to the weather and fishing.
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 22, 2022 08:10 AM

Rainbow Heart

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zen | M | 7 | Kid | Mouse | M: Achlys, Matei, Rylee, Skya

Zen impatiently waited for Matei, Achlys and Skya to finish talking. He looked up to Matei when he stepped back to Rylee and him. He nodded when the older male asked if they were excited. "I am." He said happily. Not that he needed to say it, it was pretty obvious from how he was behaving.

He walked behind Skya when she headed to the river, skipping all the way there. He stopped paying attention to the woman when they reached the river.

He followed the example of Matei and took off his shoes and socks, rolling up his pant legs. He took off his shirt as well and headed into the water, taking a deep breath because of the cold. He carefully made his way over to Matei who was already in the water.

He shook his head at the question, he had never learned to swim. No one had ever taken the time to try and teach him. He stopped walking. He was quite small so his pants had already gotten wet even though he hadn't gotten far into the river. "Can you teach me to swim?" He asked, trying to roll up the pant legs even further. It didn't work, they just rolled back down.

*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 25, 2022 08:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Skya / 21 / Female / Snake / Mentions: Kids, open
+She turns her head towrads the kids as they play and lets free a warm smile before she turns her head towards the red patch of grass taking in a deep breath before she closes her eyes opening them a second after, this blood belonged to a wolf a wolf she knew well+ "Theo...what happend here" +She says aloud her attention soon going towards the bushes were the blood spot was her eyes going thin almost invisable to anyone that saw+
*The 17*||Human-Hybrid RP ThreadApril 25, 2022 08:36 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Matei|M kid 13|Wolf|M: open,Zen

"Of course I can teach you, wade over and take my hand so the current doesn't take you away." When ze was closer he went under the water to his shoulders and treaded water once they were a little further in but still standing height for both of them. "So you have to kick your arms and feet to stay up. Don't ever panic as you will float even if you stop." He then showed him how to tread in place. Lay on the surface and float on his back. Then on how to activity swim through the water. "Learning in the rivers as we travel will get your swimming strength up as the current will test you" he dunked under the water fully then came back up holding a fish in his between his canines. He giggled and dropped it. "Whoops"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us