hm.. to work on some premade adopts, or to draw my new OC? e.e

they're so pretty it's hard to resist
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:21:27 
WolfPlay lagging for anyone else? lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:01 Zombified Breyer
I have been binge reading this week and my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy. Last night I finished my fourth book this week within one day. I found a new author I absolutely love and I bought five of her books this week.
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0
 Gallifrey Falls
07:32:06 Allons-y / Myth
I'm stuck in the US T-T
 Poe
07:31:27 
Rev-
Good poll question! ItÂ’s pretty interesting to see where everyone comes from
 teddy
07:29:21 its yellow
ET
I didnt even know that the website was alive after AF XD
 Gallifrey Falls
07:28:35 Allons-y / Myth
8:28 am for me
 Eternity
07:27:12 ET
I'm finally uploading all my AF pieces omg, I'm usually right on it but I was so late this year LMAO
 Revelry
07:27:09 Rev
Since Americans are sleepy, come check my poll
-WP Click-
 Astrom
07:27:06 Storm
ItÂ’s 9:56am here

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Bobcat : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    66    67    68    69    70   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 4, 2020 05:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Fae
Once Fae was caught up, he pushed the dead end rock away to find a beautiful jungle. "You could find a better camp out there, instead of staying in here." He said looking down, seeing what her reaction is.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 4, 2020 05:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
River/???/m:starfire, fae
River would turn into a shadow and find starfire and fae, turning back into a wolf"s-starfire, fae?"i would ask looking at both of them
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 4, 2020 05:34 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Btw, we are nowhere close to the rogues.

Shadowlight said:
River/???/m:starfire, fae
River would turn into a shadow and find starfire and fae, turning back into a wolf"s-starfire, fae?"i would ask looking at both of them

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 4, 2020 05:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(When im a shadow i move really fast and i can still smell thats how i find people as a shadow)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 4, 2020 05:54 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire

Starfire's call echoed like thunder before Fae could voice out her thoughts. In a minute the four of them were looking for the man... the shifter, which meant her running behind Starfire, stopping to a dead end and to find out it wasn't... This was too many things...

"What is this?" She breathed, suddenly aware that Starfire must have brought her there for a reason. And he did. A new camp there... Fae looked at the damp, noisy jungle, and remembered something: weren't they supposed to look for Stryker?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 4, 2020 08:16 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/starfire.
Mary flew to starfire ans a dragon so she could spot them. she then shifed back. " wow, its beutifull!" she exclaimed, looking at the jungle she had revealed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 5, 2020 07:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Menrions Starfire, Stryker
Void nodded at Starfires order and teleported out of the camp and into the air, she spread her wings and started soaring over the area in a spiral pattern from the camp and her eyes locked on the ground scanning it looking for any movement and would swoop down to see what the movement was and then when conferring it wasn't Stryker would go back to soaring height and continue.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 5, 2020 10:21 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/no one particular
Mary shifted into a winged wolf, and took to the sky's soaring out of the cave. She flapped her wings, feathers shaking down like a trail. she sat down shifting back at a waterfall, with deer drinking from the stream. she then pulled out some berries.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 5, 2020 05:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter??/M:Stryker, FH
Night peeked out from the treetops seeing another Shapeshifter coming his direction. Moving as discreetly as possible, without making a sound, made his way through the treetops until he could drop down on some moss. He ran through the forest back toward the base before almost running into his general. “What are you running for?” He shouted, a frown on his face.
”I just wanted to see if any of the others encountered a shapeshifter.” He replied quickly, before realizing he just lied to his general. “Hmm okay, report!” The general yelled at him again.
”Nothing at the old camp or at that lake. They seemed to have disappeared. Sir.” He responded, while thinking ‘Why am I covering for the Shapeshifters?’
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 5, 2020 05:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: Void
Stryker spotted Void circling overhead. He signalled to her that he was heading back to camp. He had gotten water on him earlier and didn't want Void to pick him up. He stretched a little and started walking.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    66    67    68    69    70   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us