The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out
 Urux
04:22:55 Urox
Earth
No worries <3
 ZEFHYR
04:22:20 
the *stardust for 50 moon flowers
 The Earth-Shakers
04:22:07 
Urox

Thank you very much! I almost sold it for 2 shrooms before I appraised it ^^
 The Night Walker
04:21:06 Anemoia/Aedra
Silk
Go to your den
Pack>Den
 Urux
04:21:04 Urox
Silk
I had a peek, you're neutral

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +4
Spotted Hyena : -2
Jackal : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 2, 2020 07:36 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, FH, hunters
"Ok good. I do have one more question: What in the world happened to the hunter's base?" He said, stretching his wings. He looked over at Stryker who had said something about it in the forest.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 2, 2020 07:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Starfire,Stryker
Phase didn't have any reason to say anything,so she kept her mouth shut,though decided just to stare at Stryker too to give him more pressure.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 2, 2020 11:05 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/Warrior/Hunter???/M:Stryker, hunters, FH
Night started walking back to where the base was after the FH had taken off. There were hunters gathering from the other base, demading each other for explanations. He strode in without anyone noticing him before reaching the captain. "What happened here?" He asked particularly anyone.
"Shapeshifter attack sir," Night replied, putting on a straight face.
"What are you still standing here then? Get going!" He yelled before calling some soldiers. Walking up to one of the lieutenants, Night said, "I need to talk to you sir." Once in the woods, he asked his sergeant about Stryker and if he knew he was a half-breed. His sergeant narrowed his eyes slightly, giving away he knew before reaching for his radio. A silencer on his pistol, Night shot the hunter. Looking around, he took off back to the camp where he last saw the SS. Putting on his camo, he waited for the hunters to come around.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 2, 2020 01:53 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Phase, River (indirectly)

Fae barely heard what Starfire said. She was suddenly feeling numb, as if the stress had drained her out of all the rest.
She blinked a couple times, a yawn almost escaping her, and found herself as her cat self again, small this time.

Well, there were the rogues, and the hunters, who were probably after the latters. And that roar. Blinking again, Fae stopped as images of uprooted trees and bushes came back to her mind. Maybe those two were correlated, somehow.

But Fae was too tired to say a word.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 2, 2020 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/30yrs/Half-Shifter/No Current Allegiance/Male/
M: FH, Night
Stryker took his eyes off the few cuts slowly sealing themselves on his body and found the others looking at him expectantly. He recalled the question quickly and answered, "Remember that Hunter kid you captured last time?" he asked. "Well he was bold enough to come back. I encountered him earlier and instead of attacking us, he attacked the Hunters and blew up their base. I let him go afterwards, it wasn't us he attacked or anything."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 2, 2020 05:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker, Night
"Hmm...that's odd. I thought you said he would never turn on the hunters. I wonder what changed." Starfire pondered out loud. "Ok, you guys. Go get cleaned up and get something to eat. We will talk later." He walked away from the group and soon found himself at the memory pond. He sat down, staring at the water deciding whether or not he wanted to remember.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 2, 2020 05:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
M: FH, Starfire, Fae
Stryker headed back with the FH, seeing Starfire heading towards the memory pond. He wondered what memories Starfire wanted to bring back again, he figured they may not be good memories, Starfire had seemed distracted after showing his memories to Fae last time. Stryker walked past the cave, it wasn't any of his business, he should give Starfire some privacy.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 3, 2020 08:43 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:past
Starfire stared out at the water. Finally, he got up and walked to the middle where there was a small island. Letting out a breath, the images of his past came into a circle around him, showing all in the cave(if any) his past.
Star played in one of the caves, but hearing his mother hollering, he trotted into the main cave. He hid behind a rock, eavesdropping on his mom. "Why did you tell him? Do you know what he will do to you?" My mom was saying to Grandma. "Yes, but I am willing to take the consequences." She responded, straightening her shoulders. "I am not taking that risk with my son!" My mom yelled at her. The memory faded and another took it's place.
"Kill it!" "Kill it, now!" Voices surround me~a young Star~ordering him to kill the half-breed that was behind him. "Kill it or your not my son!" My father came out of the mix, growling. "Never! I shall never kill a half-breed!" Young Star howled. The memory faded into the memory he didn't want to see.
Star ran into the cave, his father on his tail. The next scene he closed his eyes, remembering all too well. Violence, gore, his father's fangs digging into~not Star's~but Moon's throat. She drops into the lake, giving her power to help. Stormfire stand over her before running into the other cave to wash off. He soon does more than wash off. Fangs~my fangs~ dig into his throat, the son who wasn't supposed to know saw, and gave him his scar. Stormfire leaves the cave and his son behind him, giving one gift-the power to see the past-for his son. The memory train collapsed leaving one question in Starfire's mind- 'Would you do it again?'
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 3, 2020 07:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:Stryker
Starfire shook his head to clear his thought. Yes he would do it all again in a heartbeat. He got up and went to look for Stryker.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersSeptember 3, 2020 07:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
M: Starfire, Night
Stryker threw a pebble across the lake and watched it skip along the surface of the water. He was at the same lake Void dropped him in earlier. He knew that the kid and the Hunters probaly knew about the place but he decided he just wanted to be somewhere a bit quieter, and somewhere without magic water showing him his troubled past.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us