11:39:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I finished some quests today and now i need to level up 15 more wolves

Bjake
Lmao that was random
 distant-lands
11:38:38 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts on this as a base? i'm gonna use it for my adopt shop.
 BJake
11:37:55 Don't call me BJ.
Heh heh heh
Bye bye
 kycantina
11:37:55 ky
I'm alright! Head hurts but getting dinner with friends in a bit :) How are you?
 Red River Wolves
11:37:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
I'm going to hot springs them once I run out of new wolves to throw into battle
 Amygdala
11:36:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky!
How are you
 kycantina
11:36:09 ky
Amy!
 Amygdala
11:35:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I feel you there...hot spring and blue feathers are my best friends in these situations
 Red River Wolves
11:34:48 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's more of a "all my main wolves are either exploring or injured. My pack happiness is zero and I don't feel like healing them individually" XD
 Amygdala
11:32:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Nah it's okay...i am not planing on top spot this event
 Red River Wolves
11:31:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
Should I pull my reserves out? Everyone Queen and below to the pups has not been out used since training
 Zeraphia
11:31:20 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD I usually didn't participate in the last few. But this march I went ham on the event and snagged quite a few. 3 GBs (kept one) LF, an Amela, and a few others.

>:D
 Amygdala
11:30:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
They are on a strike...they are left out of explore while i train my new team lmao
 Red River Wolves
11:29:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's even night lol. They got no excuse
 Amygdala
11:28:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...even arrax lost🥲
 Windcrest
11:28:26 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That's great -- I think I'm just going to play casually and watch XD
 Zeraphia
11:27:15 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

I am so ready for this event.

Absolutely buzzing with anticipation--
 Red River Wolves
11:27:08 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel that. My wolves kept missing yesterday
 Windcrest
11:26:52 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is another way to think about it haha - I forgot about the October event
 Amygdala
11:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn my wolves are not battle ready😅

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : +1
Red Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    61    62    63    64    65   ..   85 

A New KingdomJune 3, 2023 03:17 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ace - Head Royal Guard
"My dad goes no where." He growled to the Queen. "He stays here." He snarled lashing his teeth. "My father stays here." He repeated, desperately wanting to jump on his sister.
A New KingdomJune 3, 2023 04:40 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate/ King
Nate steps in between his Queen and Ace. "No one threatens the Queen or anyone else in this castle. Do you understand me?!" He said. "And I don't want hear anymore of this! And the two bodies are being moved outside and that's finale!" He added as he went over to Cauldron body putting his body underneath and lifting it onto his back, walking towards the door entrance stepping outside and went over to the castle wall laying it down. And heading back inside he did the same thing with Hondo's he'd put them inside a wooden box that Varian had made and both of them had it's own nameplate on it. Once that was finished he closes the door and locks it for the night.

Kyoshiro~ Queen
"Venus can you keep a eye on Ace please?" She asked.

Venus_ Head Royal Guard
"Yes your Highness." He said bowing his head before lifting it back up.

Nate/ King
"Now let's all get to sleep before morning comes because Kyoshiro and I have to make a announcement." He said as he turns around heading back to the bedroom with Kyoshiro right behind him. While Venus went back in the living room lays down and goes back to sleep.

Edited at June 4, 2023 09:52 AM by Musa
A New KingdomJune 5, 2023 12:32 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ace - Head Royal Guard
"I thought he was your friend." Ace said to Nate, "Is this how you treat him now?" He then turned to Kyoshiro. "He was your father, he died for me and all of you and this is how you repay him?" He turned to Venus. "You never knew him. So why would you care." He then turned and ran into Varian's room. He looked and looked, read and read in every spellbook. "Yes. Here." He said as he found the special potion. He ripped the page from the book and ran to Varian. He dropped the page at his feet. "Bring him back."
A New KingdomJune 5, 2023 02:29 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate/ King
"He still is Ace and perhaps this is what he'd wanted is to lay to rest near the castle." He said.

Venus_ Head Royal Guard
"Technical I did know him because me your father and Nate we were Exiled when Cauldron was king! Do you not remembered?!" He said.

Varian• alchemist
"Huh what who's there?!" He said in startled until he turns on the light and realized it was Ace with a special spell potion from a spellbook page. "Okay I will bring Hondo back and why are you so worked up?" He asked as he gets up from his bed and heading down the hallway opening up his herb and potion room grabbing the ingredients that were listed on the spellbook page, walking over to his potion equipment and starts making the special potion.

Edited at June 8, 2023 02:54 AM by Musa
A New KingdomJune 9, 2023 06:15 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
(Could I join or someone pm me the link to sign ups I couldn't find them)
A New KingdomJune 9, 2023 10:04 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alright did. 😊

Soul☆Walkers said:
(Could I join or someone pm me the link to sign ups I couldn't find them)

A New KingdomJune 10, 2023 11:57 AM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Sidra☆ henchwolf
Sidra's tail flicked as she layed on a tree branch outside the henchwolf layer keeping watch. Her tail hanged down from the branch

Edited at June 10, 2023 11:58 AM by Soul☆Walkers
A New KingdomJune 10, 2023 12:28 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
BloodClaw| Henchwolf
Bloodclaw decided to go to the hechwolf layer and chill there as he padded along with the soft dirt leaving paw prints on the ground he looks up at a tree and notices a tail? "Hello is someone there?!" He said getting ready to pounce.
A New KingdomJune 10, 2023 12:54 PM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Sidra☆henchwolf
Sibra lowered her head to look down noticing that bloodclaw returned she came down from the tree "hi bloodclaw" she said smiling as she sat at the bace of the tree "I was just keeping watch, well the best I could" she said with a soft chuckle

Edited at June 10, 2023 12:55 PM by Soul☆Walkers
A New KingdomJune 10, 2023 01:03 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
BloodClaw| Henchwolf
"Well I do appreciate that you are keeping watch but I have a feeling that none of the royals are going to come since the first King has died and now there is a new King named Nate and a Queen Kyoshiro." He said smiling back as he sits down with his tail rapped around his front paws.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    61    62    63    64    65   ..   85 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us