Wolf Play : A New Kingdom
Chatbox
 distant-lands
09:13:52 katy | beetle
Sal,
i definitely will be :D i already sketched up a headshot for her.
 Salom_
08:57:43 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo do more of your OC! She only has one art and she has a really cool design
 Caeruleum
08:45:57 Cae, Blue
i wish we had more freedom with auction hours... id love to be able to make flash, 30 min auctions <.<
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:38:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be ugly? Wolfparty doesn't like me today it seems.
 Silent Lucidity
08:35:03 Silent, Lucid
Hmmm...
Quite a few duds but there's hero's and pretty pups
 Silent Lucidity
08:28:11 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 distant-lands
08:24:45 katy | beetle
hm.. to work on some premade adopts, or to draw my new OC? e.e

they're so pretty it's hard to resist
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:21:27 
WolfPlay lagging for anyone else? lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:01 Zombified Breyer
I have been binge reading this week and my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy. Last night I finished my fourth book this week within one day. I found a new author I absolutely love and I bought five of her books this week.
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0
 Gallifrey Falls
07:32:06 Allons-y / Myth
I'm stuck in the US T-T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -2
Grey Fox : +4
Black Panther : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    59    60    61    62    63   ..   85 

A New KingdomMay 31, 2023 02:39 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cauldron - King
Cauldron's vision slowly faded, leaving it blurry. He breathed in and out, every breath painful. Ace stood above him. Cauldron looked around. Esmerray, the wolf he truly loved, Bloodclaw, who he thought of like a brother. And his beautiful children. Who abandoned him when he needed them most. His life flashed before his eyes. He took in one final breath. His eyes drained of life. Cauldron was dead.
Hondo - Exile
Hondo lay there. He was stunned at the change of events. His own son ended Cauldron treachery. He was so proud. "Ace I am so proud of you." He said. He started to violently shake and started coughing up blood. He looked up at his family with sad eyes. It was time. It was pain to breath, and he was paralyzed. He looked to Nate. "It is time for me to leave this earth. But I know I am leaving it in good hands. Nate, you are now King." He turned to Kyoshiro. "You his queen." Hd turned to Venus. "You will be head Royal Guard." He turned to Ace. "You and Okami are Prince and Princess." He looked at Varian and Ruddiger. "Take care of them please. Make sure they never come back again. And please, tell Saorise I love her." He laid his head on his paws, awaiting his fate.
A New KingdomMay 31, 2023 02:55 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate/ King
"Yes Hondo."

Kyoshiro~ Queen
"Don't worry I will make things right like they were before." She said.

Venus_ Head Royal Guard
"It is a honor your Majesty." He said

Varian• alchemist
"I won's let them come back and take the throne Hondo. And me and Ruddiger we will keep your family safe." He said as Ruddiger went to get the King's crown from Cauldron head and now he needs the Queen Tara from Esmeray.

Edited at May 31, 2023 02:56 PM by Musa
A New KingdomMay 31, 2023 03:00 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo - Exile
Hondo smiled. "I wish I could stay and watch my Kingdom regain its peace. But I know Chase is calling to me from up above." His voice was leaving him. "I love you all, and will watch you from above." He said, and he took in one last breath. His happy but sad eyes lost their color. Hondo was dead.
A New KingdomMay 31, 2023 03:11 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Asteraki € daughter
"You will pay for this!" She said lunged forward to at Nate with her scimitar but she was quickly knocked away by Venus.

Venus_ Head Royal Guard
"Step away from the King!" He said with his fangs showing and went to knock her down on the floor as her scimitar was knocked out of her mouth.

Nate/ King
"Asteraki you are exiled from this kingdom and village." He said.

Edited at May 31, 2023 03:11 PM by Musa
A New KingdomMay 31, 2023 03:14 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ace - Head Royal Guard
Ace bent down and layed next to his dad. He put his head on his shoulder. He had only just known his dad. He let out a sad whimper. He ignored everything else around him. He just wanted his dad back. He let out a mourning howl. If only he could remember the few memories they had shared.

Edited at May 31, 2023 03:14 PM by Wolf Pride
A New KingdomMay 31, 2023 03:21 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kyoshiro~ Queen
Kyoshiro went over to her father he had just gotten back and now his gone she layed on the side from Ace and let her tears dip down from her face.
A New KingdomMay 31, 2023 03:27 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ace - Head Royal Guard
He looked out the castle door and into the sunset. Tears dripping down his cheeks. He cocked his head. Standing there was his father. Hondo stood next to another wolf. He was the same height but had half flopped ears. Was that Hondo's brother Chase? They both smiled out him, and soon their clear shapes faded away. If only they didnt have to leave. If only Hondo could have stayed. He buried his head even deeper into his father's fur.
A New KingdomMay 31, 2023 03:36 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kyoshiro ~ Queen
She glanced over her shoulder and sees two fingers fading away it was Chase and Hondo. She then lays her head back down on her father's back.

Varian• alchemist
"Take as long as you need." He said as he went to find Saoirse.
A New KingdomJune 1, 2023 10:16 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ace - Head Royal Guard
He got up and followed Varian. "Is there anyway you can bring him back?" He pleaded. "I want my father back. Please." He begged to the alchemist. "Please" he said, barely talking, tears running down his cheeks.
A New KingdomJune 1, 2023 11:29 AM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Varian• alchemist
He stops in his tracks at first he didn't know what to say. "Look I never done anything like this before." As he saw the tears running down from the royal guard face he sighed. "I will look through my books but for now let's all try and get some sleep." He said heading to his bed room closing the door behind.

Nate/King
Nate walked over to Kyoshiro "I'm so sorry you're Highnesse but you know we have to make the announcement in the morning." He said

Kyoshiro ~ Queen
"I know." She said heartbroken as she gets up as it was starting to get dark outside. As she walks down the hallway she hears Ace saying something about their father. "Wait can he really bring back our dad???" She asked Ace.

Asteraki€ Daughter
Asteraki overheard Ace talking about bringing his father back from the dead to Varian. “If that's possible then I can bring Cauldron“ She thought as she and BloodClaw left the area as they were exiled from the new King.Nate.

Venus_ Head royal guard
While Venus took care of the two dead wolves if they stay here overnight then the whole castle will start to smell. He placed Cauldron on his back and headed out the front door heading to the forest.

Edited at June 1, 2023 02:39 PM by Musa

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    59    60    61    62    63   ..   85 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us